PDA

View Full Version : Do you believe...?

lilmads
12-01-2005, 02:30 PM
Kinda similar to the statue of Mary...
check out the site's videoo...
I do believe because I did try it out that day in '95 and it worked... and it happened again recently in September...

http://www.milkmiracle.com/

Milk Miracle

It all began on September 21st when an otherwise ordinary man in New Delhi dreamt that Lord Ganesha, the elephant-headed God of Wisdom, craved a little milk. Upon awakening, he rushed in the dark before dawn to the nearest temple, where a skeptical priest allowed him to proffer a spoonful of milk to the small stone image. Both watched in astonishment as it disappeared, magically consumed by the God.

What followed is unprecedented in modern Hindu history. Within hours news had spread like a brush fire across India that Ganesha was accepting milk offerings. Tens of millions of people of all ages flocked to the nation's temples. The unworldly happening brought worldly New Delhi to a standstill, and its vast stocks of milk - more than a million liters - sold out within hours. Just as suddenly as it started in India, it stopped in just 24 hours.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-01-2005, 05:01 PM
There's alot of strange shit that goes on in India. My girlfriend says there have been some unexplained miracles, but I take her stories with a grain of salt.

Have any of you heard of a man named Sathiya Sai Babba (sp, this is totally wrong) ??

He is claimed to be the decendent of an ancient god, and he has people that follow him around everywhere when he decides to leave where he lives. They're like his followers. He has the ability to manifest grains of white sand from his hands, it just falls right out of his hands, also he does crazy other shit. I don't think he does healings and that kinda stuff.

But theres a plethora of stories out there based around India that are concerned with miracles, we don't hear about them cuz they're not Christian related.

Samr
12-01-2005, 05:43 PM
India got punk'd.