PDA

View Full Version : Who leaked the Primo info?

MultiTroll
10-29-2022, 11:09 PM
Yes i know it's another thread but could we limit it to who the spreader(s) are. Not who continues to spread the story, but who are the actual original leaker(s)?

BSPN: with the usual "sources told ESPN on Saturday."

USA Today: "two people familiar with the situation told USA TODAY Sports."

Houston-based attorney Tony Buzbee: "confirmed to USA TODAY Sports that he is representing a former Spurs female employee who alleged Primo exposed himself to her."

ducks
10-29-2022, 11:12 PM
We know the local media here in sa is useless

ChumpDumper
10-29-2022, 11:12 PM
Who cares?

MultiTroll
10-29-2022, 11:14 PM
Immoral as phuck whoever leaked it.

Money talks.
BSPN has plenty of money to bribe people to talk and no morals, especially for a Spur.

Buzbee i could certainly see that ambulance chasing cunt doing a leak, especially if he has intentions of including the Spurs in the law$$$suit.

MultiTroll
10-29-2022, 11:15 PM
Who cares?
Because perhaps Primo could have been spared all the public bullshit. And the Spurs.

You're a robot incel. GFY.

Ariel
10-29-2022, 11:21 PM
Primo brought this on himself. No one else.

barakz21
10-29-2022, 11:25 PM
Something like this, is this something that someone has to registered as a sex offender, or is that only for pedos?

ChumpDumper
10-29-2022, 11:28 PM
Because perhaps Primo could have been spared all the public bullshit. And the Spurs.

You're a robot incel. GFY.You wanted this covered up?

Yes or no.

ChumpDumper
10-29-2022, 11:32 PM
Something like this, is this something that someone has to registered as a sex offender, or is that only for pedos?If he's convicted of a crime from his actions, yes.

Might not reach that level.

mystargtr34
10-29-2022, 11:38 PM
Tspence

Allan Rowe vs Wade
10-29-2022, 11:49 PM
your jealous mom

mystargtr34
10-30-2022, 12:08 AM
In all seriousness wouldn’t surprise me if the Spurs strategically leaked it themselves.

Helps stop all the speculation, answers the inevitable enquiries of the other 29 NBA teams or at least the teams who wanted to kick the tyres on Primo, will stop the questions of the hero reporters at press conferences and allow the team to move on and focus on basketball.

longhorn
10-30-2022, 12:14 AM

You're a robot incel. GFY.

Awwwww Poor Primo. :violin

Spurs have zero obligation whatsoever to "spare him all the public bullshit" after he exposed himself to multiple women. Why the fuck is that the stance you're taking? Primo isn't a victim here, whatsoever. Jesus Christ. You genuinely must be a total piece of shit to respond to this situation and thread this way lol

MultiTroll
10-30-2022, 12:48 AM
In all seriousness wouldn’t surprise me if the Spurs strategically leaked it themselves.

Helps stop all the speculation, answers the inevitable enquiries of the other 29 NBA teams or at least the teams who wanted to kick the tyres on Primo, will stop the questions of the hero reporters at press conferences and allow the team to move on and focus on basketball.
I hope not.
But let's see what if any factual info comes out.

playbonner15
10-30-2022, 01:22 AM
Tspence
:king LEGEND

Chinook
10-30-2022, 02:16 AM
Primo brought this on himself. No one else.

That's not true. Primo did what he did. If anyone on the team knew and was covering it up, that's on them, not on him. It's okay for them not to leak anything. But if the threat of a leak is what motivated them to act, they deserve a lot of criticism. So a question like, how did that lawyer figure out who the woman is matters. Did the media easily figure out who she is but decided to protect her, and the lawyer followed those same tracks? Did the Spurs connect her with the lawyer after she came forward during their investigation? Did she actually seek out the attorney prior to the story coming out, and they gave the team the heads up they were going to take action, which forced the team to eject Primo? Those questions matter probably more than the ones we were asking yesterday. Some of us were thinking this was an acute incident that sparked the reaction. If the suggestion that there was a pattern end up being true, and the Spurs are involved, a lot of people are bringing shit onto themselves. Primo has his shit, but he might end up having been a test for a lot of people who all failed.

Ariel
10-30-2022, 03:01 AM
That's not true. Primo did what he did. If anyone on the team knew and was covering it up, that's on them, not on him. It's okay for them not to leak anything. But if the threat of a leak is what motivated them to act, they deserve a lot of criticism. So a question like, how did that lawyer figure out who the woman is matters. Did the media easily figure out who she is but decided to protect her, and the lawyer followed those same tracks? Did the Spurs connect her with the lawyer after she came forward during their investigation? Did she actually seek out the attorney prior to the story coming out, and they gave the team the heads up they were going to take action, which forced the team to eject Primo? Those questions matter probably more than the ones we were asking yesterday. Some of us were thinking this was an acute incident that sparked the reaction. If the suggestion that there was a pattern end up being true, and the Spurs are involved, a lot of people are bringing shit onto themselves. Primo has his shit, but he might end up having been a test for a lot of people who all failed.
I didn't say Primo is guilty of a cover up, I said Primo brought IT (the fact that the info got leaked) on himself, because of his apparent habit to have people know his intimate parts against their will. If there was a cover up, then that's a different story. But there's no evidence of it so far.

RC_Drunkford
10-30-2022, 05:12 AM
they probably calles the four seasons hotel after the reddit post and asked around

TD 21
10-30-2022, 10:06 AM

Until the next bizarre scandal.

Hopefully they've learned their lesson to stop judging books by their cover and having narrow minded views about what a Spur is or should be moving forward.

offset formation
10-30-2022, 10:15 AM
they probably calles the four seasons hotel after the reddit post and asked around

Was thinking about this. It's probably dangerous (financially litigious wise) ground to go ask hotel management about one of your players potentially maybe doing inappropriate stuff to their staff. Just seemingly opens you up to even more allegations. I'm not sure how Spurs legal department is going about back researching his behavior, really since he was drafted. Very dangerous spot he put this organization in.

ducks
10-30-2022, 10:17 AM
I blame musk
Because he would have have let the ceo hurry the hunter Biden laptop
He even fired that fool

ducks
10-30-2022, 10:18 AM
Was thinking about this. It's probably dangerous (financially litigious wise) ground to go ask hotel management about one of your players potentially maybe doing inappropriate stuff to their staff. Just seemingly opens you up to even more allegations. I'm not sure how Spurs legal department is going about back researching his behavior. Very dangerous spot he put this organization in.

Dude I would hope they would hire a detective that that would be more discreet about things and ask question

BacktoBasics
10-30-2022, 10:26 AM
Dude I would hope they would hire a detective that that would be more discreet about things and ask question

Another fucking day of your existence.

BackHome
10-30-2022, 10:41 AM

I heard she got the same attorney that all the massage ladies got for that Houston QB? $$$

offset formation
10-30-2022, 10:44 AM
I heard she got the same attorney that all the massage ladies got for that Houston QB? $$$

Yes. Tony Busbee. He doesn’t fuck around. Spurs brass has to be in full on legal protect mode which is why the Spurs had no further comments than their initial press release.

MultiTroll
10-30-2022, 10:46 AM
Small tidbit.
Female was a former contractor per yet another *anonoymous source*

A female former San Antonio Spurs employee has alleged that now-former Spurs guard Josh Primo exposed himself in her presence, a person with knowledge of the matter said Saturday night.

The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because no details had been revealed publicly by the Spurs, Primo or the accuser.
Attorney Tony Buzbee confirmed to AP that he has been hired by "a former contractor" with the Spurs.

offset formation
10-30-2022, 11:08 AM
Timing of this is where the rubber will hit the road, no pun intended

Harry Callahan
10-30-2022, 11:24 AM
Primo is certainly not going to advertise the things he did recently or experienced as a kid. There has to be intense guilt or anxiety for minors who were abused. The foster care system is FULL of these stories every day.

He got caught and is already paying a hefty price - and it's just starting. First and foremost, if something happened as per these initial reports - Primo will be radioactive as an NBA player. These players have to look at life in a way that they are being watched 24/7.

The bloodsucking lawyer hired by this Contractor is looking for 40% of the lawsuit settlements (plus expenses) - thus the leaks. The parties impacted by Primo directly deserve support, of course. That is first and foremost.
Primo's actions will lead to collateral damage as well.

Any comments the Spurs make now will be used against them later by said bloodsucking lawyer. Thus the info shutdown since Friday.

It's a rotten situation all the way around. Sad and gross all at the same time.

I don't really feel sorry for Primo in that he did what he did, but it's a sad situation when someone who seemingly has a world of opportunity throws it away.

Now that we know what we know, the organization did not have much wriggle room. Keeping Primo and seeing what happens (given the accusation) was next to impossible. Basketball should not really be an option for Primo for awhile anyway. It's a sad situation. He needs to change his life now.

paperboy77
10-30-2022, 01:04 PM
Although this was not the way to undo a busted pick, I really don't think it's a big loss. If you think like I do that Blake fits the team and team-needs a lot better then this was addition by subtraction. Imagine the pressure coming off Tre Jones at least for this year.

On the actual deed... I can see how his childhood trauma (if this is true) could effect the way he doesn't know how to act as an adult. Unfortunately for "victim" Primo, there is another side to the coin. From what others are saying it seems he has a history of this type of stuff but has just been lucky and theretofore enabled to continue this behavior. His luck ran out and now he must face the music. For the woman involved I kinda feel for her. If any of you all have daughters, nieces, a wife or whatever and some asshole shows himself... that mfer should definitely pay the price. This is not a harmless crime at all.

Kids, this ain't your dad or grandpa's Spurs anymore.

DJR210
10-30-2022, 02:30 PM
You wanted this covered up?

Yes or no.

:lmao classic CD

The Truth #6
10-30-2022, 06:08 PM
So Lil Weezy didn’t drop a dime?

dbestpro
10-30-2022, 06:38 PM
Depending on what Primo went through as a kid, there may be a way out of this for him. America can be very forgiving. At least it used to be before it split in two.

offset formation
10-30-2022, 06:44 PM
So Lil Weezy didn’t drop a dime?

Poor kid... Can you imagine if he some how knew about it yet was afraid to tell on the face of the franchise for lack of being believed?

offset formation
10-30-2022, 06:47 PM
Depending on what Primo went through as a kid, there may be a way out of this for him. America can be very forgiving. At least it used to be before it split in two.

If he's wise, he's already back in Canada in some remote-ass cabin in the Albertan mountains with no plans to emerge until after the season and he receivesthe mental health counselinghe obviouslyneeds.

That split is now permanent btw. Ain't no coming back from our social and political differencesat this point. Clock is already ticking on full divorce.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
10-30-2022, 07:05 PM
DNP - Whipped His Dick Out In Front of Personnel -- Again

Chucho
10-31-2022, 04:24 PM
Of course, the weirdo who stays warm in his immobile minivan with cat liter-filled socks and has posted way too fucking many threads where he lusts over little girls, makes arguments for girls who are under-age and used the "they mature faster than men" justification, and is all-too-quick to post "snitch" threads when pedophile teachers molest innocent students would be the fucking sheet-stain who called the whistle-blower "immoral".

Just when you hit fucking rock bottom, you find ways to squirm lower, you sick, sad, deviant. You do realize how your "yoU LiKE FaT Chix!" derpish-rhetoric is completely meaningless considering it comes from you?! You're a sicko who really needs to seek some counseling. Take 2 hours out of your busy schedule of touching yourself and asking other strange men about their sexual habits and go get yourself some treatment before you do something really dangerous to yourself or others, if you haven't already and I'm in no way convinced you haven't.

May something or someone have mercy on the fucking mess that is you.

Rocalcio
11-01-2022, 01:03 PM
It doesn’t matter who leaked it, PATFO already made their decision before it was revealed. And honestly I’m pretty proud of them compared to Golden State’s FO who just fined Green (who already said that he didn’t mind paying since he was extra rich). I don’t know what is worst between what Primo did and Green’s punch but we can compare a very young potential important player for Spurs’ future with an aging Green. They should have fired his ass too.

MultiTroll
11-02-2022, 12:38 AM
Pretty sure, like 99% we got our leaker.

Hillary Cauthen thru Buzbee.
Link:
Former Spurs psychologist will discuss her allegations against Josh Primo on Thursday, per report (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/former-spurs-psychologist-will-discuss-her-allegations-against-josh-primo-on-thursday-per-report/ar-AA13D5sB?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=fcef55f254df49088d21f142f98a72f2)

On Monday, Houston-based attorney Tony Buzbee, who earlier this year represented 24 women who sued NFL quarterback Deshaun Watson, accusing him of sexual assault or harassment, confirmed that the Buzbee Law Firm is representing former Spurs consulting psychologist Hillary Cauthen, and stated that he will be holding a press conference on Thursday to "discuss allegations made by Dr. Cauthen and others against Primo."

A statement from the Buzbee Law Firm, via the San Antonio News-Express:

"At the conference, Tony Buzbee will discuss allegations made by Dr. Cauthen and others against NBA player Josh Primo, the events that precipitated the release of Primo, the veracity of recent public statements made by both the Spurs organization and Primo, interactions with individuals within the San Antonio Spurs organization, and the expected path forward. Dr. Cauthen will be present to make a public statement and answer pertinent questions."

En Fuego
11-04-2022, 12:23 AM
DNP - Whipped His Dick Out In Front of Personnel -- Again

How does this go down? You have a session with this Dr. Lady (ala GoodWill Hunting Style) and he's laying on a couch and then just pulls his cock out? And how many times? 19 Fuckin Times?
Something is fishy here.

RC_Drunkford
11-04-2022, 01:34 AM
so now that Buzbee said it was someone in the Spurs FO who leaked the info, the question really is who was it?

mo7888
11-04-2022, 06:24 AM
so now that Buzbee said it was someone in the Spurs FO who leaked the info, the question really is who was it?

I'm not ready to assume that Buzzbee is telling the truth.. ots more in theory onterest than the Spurs to have had this leaked..