PDA

View Full Version : Kroger had to pay $180,000 to workers who were fired after they wouldn't wear LQBTQ+ pride symbols

MultiTroll
10-30-2022, 12:12 PM
Alphabet Nazi's weren't able to force this one.

Kroger had to pay $180,000 to workers who were fired after they wouldn't wear LQBTQ+ pride symbols (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/kroger-had-to-pay-180-000-to-workers-who-were-fired-after-they-wouldn-t-wear-lqbtq-pride-symbols/ar-AA13wDzS?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=7ac8a328e2c84135b2dfe49c70a73e3d)

Apparently a customer named ChumpDumper in the Kroger deli complained to management when their soy latte was served by a non pride wearing worker.

Millennial_Messiah
10-30-2022, 01:36 PM
But yet those who were terminated because they refused to get the poisonous Fauci jab have not yet been paid yet.

Fuck the USA. FJB.

Blake
10-30-2022, 02:13 PM
But yet those who were terminated because they refused to get the poisonous Fauci jab have not yet been paid yet.

Fuck the USA. FJB.

Because that's totally the same thing

Millennial_Messiah
10-30-2022, 02:32 PM
Because that's totally the same thing

Right. People getting fired because they insist on wearing politically charged gear vs. people getting fired because they refuse to have their body violated.

Only the party of stupid thinks termination for the former is wrong and termination for the second is okay.

To be fair, I don't care if it's faggot pride or Q anon shit, if it's politically charged it doesn't belong in the workplace. I don't go around wearing my FJB shirt to a professional setting so, you leave your rainbow faggot shit at home

ChumpDumper
10-30-2022, 02:47 PM
rent-free tbh

Looks like Kroger cooperated and got off pretty easy.

MultiTroll
10-30-2022, 03:20 PM
* ding.

Rent paying ChumpDumper ankles in on cue.

ChumpDumper
10-30-2022, 04:02 PM
* ding.

Rent paying ChumpDumper ankles in on cue.You put my name in your mouth to start the thread, dumbass.:lol

You don't know what rent-free even means.

Millennial_Messiah
10-30-2022, 05:58 PM
rent-free tbh

Looks like Kroger cooperated and got off pretty easy.

fuck Kroger honestly, but they should have had to pay zero for that. the woke faggot plaintiffs should have been stuck with the L and all attorneys fees.

MultiTroll
10-30-2022, 07:56 PM
fuck Kroger honestly, but they should have had to pay zero for that. the woke faggot plaintiffs should have been stuck with the L and all attorneys fees.
This might catch you up Andy:

The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (https://www.eeoc.gov/newsroom/eeoc-and-kroger-limited-partnership-i-resolve-religious-discrimination-lawsuit) filed a lawsuit on behalf of the two employees who were disciplined and ultimately fired from their jobs at a Kroger in Conway, Arkansas.

But you are right in that taxpayer money spent by the EEOC should have been paid by Kroger. Maybe it was.

ChumpDumper
10-30-2022, 08:02 PM
fuck Kroger honestly, but they should have had to pay zero for that. the woke faggot plaintiffs should have been stuck with the L and all attorneys fees.I'm not sure you understand what happened here.

Blake
10-30-2022, 08:08 PM
Right. People getting fired because they insist on wearing politically charged gear vs. people getting fired because they refuse to have their body violated.

Only the party of stupid thinks termination for the former is wrong and termination for the second is okay.

To be fair, I don't care if it's faggot pride or Q anon shit, if it's politically charged it doesn't belong in the workplace. I don't go around wearing my FJB shirt to a professional setting so, you leave your rainbow faggot shit at home

Lol "violated"

Yeah I guess if you don't understand how covid and vaccines work I could see how you would see it like that

Millennial_Messiah
10-30-2022, 08:35 PM
This might catch you up Andy:

The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (https://www.eeoc.gov/newsroom/eeoc-and-kroger-limited-partnership-i-resolve-religious-discrimination-lawsuit) filed a lawsuit on behalf of the two employees who were disciplined and ultimately fired from their jobs at a Kroger in Conway, Arkansas.

But you are right in that taxpayer money spent by the EEOC should have been paid by Kroger. Maybe it was.
Defund the EEOC and similar taxpayer funded marxist public sector bullshit. Slash spending, reverse inflation, eighty-six demand side economics

also, sexual orientation is not federally protected as per the 1960s-70s equal protection acts. Nor should it be

Millennial_Messiah
10-30-2022, 08:39 PM
Lol "violated"

Yeah I guess if you don't understand how covid and vaccines work I could see how you would see it like that

Sheeple for the fake science....

The vaccines for polio, tetanus, meningitis etc are proven and time tested...

"vaccines" made for URIs have been proven ineffective time and time again, the flu shots have for decades weakened immune systems and made wintertime URIs worse and more likely to be long lived and compounded by bacterial infections post mortem of virus such as bronchitis for months, for people who received those shots versus those who did not

But BigPharma, who used to be a regular target of resident openly Stalinist boutons_deux, magically disappeared from his attack list at some point in 2020. Hmm wonder why. Their corporate greed knows no bounds and Fauci is at the very top of that iceberg.

ChumpDumper
10-30-2022, 09:06 PM
Defund the EEOC and similar taxpayer funded marxist public sector bullshit. Slash spending, reverse inflation, eighty-six demand side economics

also, sexual orientation is not federally protected as per the 1960s-70s equal protection acts. Nor should it be

:lol still?

SpursforSix
10-31-2022, 02:07 PM
Nothing to see here really. Kroger paid two employees $180,000 who were unjustly fired. I don't know how long it takes to work at Kroger to make that same money but it's at least a couple of years of pay, depending on their position. The plaintiffs came out fine and Kroger didn't have to pay millions. My guess is that it was confined to the one store and a manager who made a mistake. It's hard to tell if they each got $90,000 or if they got $180,000 each. Either way, they came out ahead.

leemajors
10-31-2022, 02:10 PM
Nothing to see here really. Kroger paid two employees $180,000 who were unjustly fired. I don't know how long it takes to work at Kroger to make that same money but it's at least a couple of years of pay, depending on their position. The plaintiffs came out fine and Kroger didn't have to pay millions. My guess is that it was confined to the one store and a manager who made a mistake. It's hard to tell if they each got $90,000 or if they got $180,000 each. Either way, they came out ahead.

no it is a vast conspiracy

SpursforSix
10-31-2022, 03:07 PM
no it is a vast conspiracy

I still don't know why I un-ingored Andy.