PDA

View Full Version : Grades: Spurs vs. Raptors - Nov. 2, 2022

timvp
11-03-2022, 01:52 AM
https://www.spurstalk.com/spurs-raptors-grades-8/

Ha. Well, at least Keldon built upon his MVP case :lol

sananspursfan21
11-03-2022, 04:24 AM
Even if our big 2 were able to play, our guys were due for a dud. Not worried, assuming tanking is out the window completely.

Ice009
11-03-2022, 07:26 AM
Tough game. I was only able to watch the first half, but it seems like they competed hard in the first half. Not sure what happened in the second half, though, as it looks like the wheels fell off.

Keldon being out certainly made a gigantic difference. A good tank game. Do you guys still want to go with the tank? After the great start to the season, I think I'd rather try and win games (probably not the smartest thing), as I really enjoyed the way the team played up until this past game.

Ocotillo
11-03-2022, 10:12 AM
Thank you for your summary (grades). I did not get to see anything until the 4Q and holy cow, that was a disaster. Bassey did pique my interest though and may end up being a good two way. I am curious who this savant is within the organization that is seeing things in players that I (and a lot of other STers) don't see? Primo would show confidence and glimmers here and there but I for the life of me was not seeing our next point guard in him. Now it seems Jordan Hall has all this promise and this guy looks like Bambi on a frozen pond.

Branham may end up being a bench rotation player where his defensive deficiency will have less impact but once he gets over the nerves and acclimated to the athleticism around him, he looks to be a future scorer.

You said you saw nerves in Barlow and I hope that is the case, I was excited to see what he could develop into but compared to Bassey he looked like a high schooler out there. Come to think of it, he is closer to being a high schooler in his journey seeing his age. Lot's of G-League ahead of him.

MultiTroll
11-03-2022, 10:26 AM
Bates - Diop A tbh.

wildbill2u
11-03-2022, 02:24 PM
Game was beyond reach and Pop emptied the bench to give them some burn on court. Good move IMHO