PDA

View Full Version : Rapper NBA YoungBoy Threatens Dejountae Murray’s Life

playblair
11-04-2022, 08:20 PM
CkRuQqev0OL

paperboy77
11-04-2022, 10:06 PM
This like a WWF threat? Bro in the real-world when you tell on yourself you get fucked. I'm assuming this rapper has a lot of money but is still very low IQ.

tim_duncan_fan
11-04-2022, 10:42 PM
lol Dejounte's taste is interesting or I guess maybe stereotypical.

I'm betting Devin's and Keldon's SOs won't be Instagram people.

TDMVPDPOY
11-04-2022, 11:05 PM
IG baller doing IG things..nothing to see here

MultiTroll
11-05-2022, 10:20 AM
I can understand some ebonics but could someone translate the cliff notes of what came down?

Someone claims DJ put his son out of the car? Some kind of family arguement?

Current bf is dating DJs baby Mama and laid some WWF threats?

Harry Callahan
11-05-2022, 10:29 AM
Translation would be nice. Not that I really care that much about Murray anymore. He gone.

It's challenging to root for some of these NBA guys - the lack of self awareness is off the charts at times.

RC_Drunkford
11-05-2022, 01:08 PM
so DJ allegedly put her son out the car and made him walk for whatever reason. NBA Youngboy is saying they used to be cool until then and that this bitch is basically only calling him when shit gets bad, but when she with DJ she don't answer the phone. NBA Youngboy then proceeds to say he a real shooter, which is not really a threat at DJ, he just saying he busts his gun. That's more like a warning than a threat.

Translation for all the fat 40-year old white boys here

playblair
11-05-2022, 01:12 PM
I can understand some ebonics but could someone translate the cliff notes of what came down?

Someone claims DJ put his son out of the car? Some kind of family arguement?

Current bf is dating DJs baby Mama and laid some WWF threats?

Translation would be nice. Not that I really care that much about Murray anymore. He gone.

It's challenging to root for some of these NBA guys - the lack of self awareness is off the charts at times.

This like a WWF threat? Bro in the real-world when you tell on yourself you get fucked. I'm assuming this rapper has a lot of money but is still very low IQ.

NBA YoungBoy has many baby mamas and a ton of kids, but there is one particular woman he is going at for something he said happened with his child.

During the back and forth with Jania Meshell, the mother of one of his sons, he accused Jania’s new man, Atlanta Hawks star Dejountae Murray, of being disrespectful toward his son.

NBA Youngboy said he was a ‘shooter’ and called Murray a hoe for putting his son out of a car and making him walk.

its not a wwf threat......nbayb has had numerous murder cases

MultiTroll
11-05-2022, 01:19 PM
https://s.pngkit.com/png/small/410-4108529_ralph-negro-ralph-wiggum-negro.png
I can shoot and kill people.

MultiTroll
11-05-2022, 01:26 PM
Trash

https://youtu.be/OuJd3cLBWHA

playblair
11-05-2022, 01:29 PM
Trash

https://youtu.be/OuJd3cLBWHA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIo72q3WJ2E&ab_channel=BHighAtl

KingKev
11-05-2022, 04:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIo72q3WJ2E&ab_channel=BHighAtl

You spent time in the bing and still need a translator?

KingKev
11-05-2022, 04:12 PM

He has spots on his dick too, a real best friend that will never leave him.

Anyone can be touched but DJ probably good. His money longer. He came from this environment and knows how to handle it.

D-Robinson 50 fan
11-05-2022, 04:48 PM
so DJ allegedly put her son out the car and made him walk for whatever reason. NBA Youngboy is saying they used to be cool until then and that this bitch is basically only calling him when shit gets bad, but when she with DJ she don't answer the phone. NBA Youngboy then proceeds to say he a real shooter, which is not really a threat at DJ, he just saying he busts his gun. That's more like a warning than a threat.

Translation for all the fat 40-year old white boys here

:lol

I loved the last part of this post. ��

Harry Callahan
11-05-2022, 05:03 PM
Thanks for the translation. So in other words - all kinds of stupid going on in the NBA world now days. BTW I'm not fat I'm just a little pudgy :)

Mr. Body
11-05-2022, 05:23 PM
I heard Tim Duncan once got mad during his Advanced Dungeons & Dragons game when the Dungeon Master wouldn't let him cast Fireball at the beginning of a round.

KingKev
11-05-2022, 06:06 PM
I heard Tim Duncan once got mad during his Advanced Dungeons & Dragons game when the Dungeon Master wouldn't let him cast Fireball at the beginning of a round.

Lol were you the dungeon master?

exstatic
11-05-2022, 06:11 PM
Dumb fucking thread of the month.

Mr. Body
11-05-2022, 06:12 PM
Lol were you the dungeon master?

You have to roll initiative first. Tim knew this.

BillMc
11-05-2022, 06:12 PM
All depends on Tim's initiative roll

tonight...you
11-05-2022, 06:47 PM
I like that there are goobers here trying to shame peeps for their DnD shit.
While they play video games.

KingKev
11-05-2022, 08:53 PM
Murray dominating in crunch time tonight

K...
11-05-2022, 09:24 PM
not my problem anymore! if he dies he dies

paperboy77
11-05-2022, 11:29 PM

Well then either he's full of shit cuz he's still around or he's WWF af! Like I said you don't say shit at all... just do it.

playblair
11-06-2022, 10:42 AM
Well then either he's full of shit cuz he's still around or he's WWF af! Like I said you don't say shit at all... just do it.
according to u hes a studio wwf rapper........maybe u should watch what he did to california chicano gang members & come back with a differnt opinion......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O0neT-E0Mk&ab_channel=ArtistLinkingUp

rjv
11-06-2022, 11:46 AM
Dumb fucking thread of the month.

well, it’s Playblair so dumb as shit threads are his specialty; he gives Ducks a run for his money.

paperboy77
11-06-2022, 12:11 PM
The WWF part of this is the idiot shit DJ is doing. He's a basketball player not a gangta anymore.

MultiTroll
11-11-2022, 12:16 PM
so DJ allegedly put her son out the car and made him walk for whatever reason. NBA Youngboy is saying they used to be cool until then and that this bitch is basically only calling him when shit gets bad, but when she with DJ she don't answer the phone.
Still confused. What does NBADumboy have to do with DJs baby mama?
She calls NBAD and whines when having probs with DJ?

MultiTroll
11-11-2022, 12:17 PM
J.Prince say da beef with he and NBAYoungboy is settled.

cd98
11-11-2022, 01:06 PM
Whew, glad they made amends. I was worried Wright had orchestrated this so that the Atlanta pick would get better and better. Hey, it's one way to win a trade.

MultiTroll
11-11-2022, 01:38 PM
Whew, glad they made amends. I was worried Wright had orchestrated this so that the Atlanta pick would get better and better. Hey, it's one way to win a trade.
:lol
I watched a bit of ATL last night and sorry to say they look like a very low IQ team.
Surprised Nate Mcmillian tolerates it but whaddaya gonna do with modern day NBA playas.
DJ looked good even tho shot was off.
Collins, wow he's a pretty dumb player, at least last night.
Sixers were even worse so ATL won.