PDA

View Full Version : Is bill Maher right ?

InRareForm
11-05-2022, 09:20 PM
HKVBvooZ2c8

baseline bum
11-05-2022, 09:30 PM
Absolutely

DarrinS
11-05-2022, 09:36 PM
No

DarrinS
11-05-2022, 09:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dozwsLJw6XU

Lol, the pandemic showed us who the brutal authoritarians are.

DarrinS
11-05-2022, 09:52 PM
Americans about to give dems the middle finger. That's democracy.

ChumpDumper
11-05-2022, 09:55 PM
Americans about to give dems the middle finger. That's democracy.This is not what's being discussed.

Are you just pretending to be ignorant, Darrin?

DarrinS
11-05-2022, 09:58 PM
This is not what's being discussed.

Are you just pretending to be ignorant, Darrin?

Do you think democracy will end if dems get their well deserved beatdown?

ChumpDumper
11-05-2022, 10:06 PM
Do you think democracy will end if dems get their well deserved beatdown?It will certainly be further on its way out. You and your party favor autocracy over democracy and you're willing to kill for it.

Why specifically do you think dems deserve a "beatdown"?

Besides your hurt feelings.

DarrinS
11-05-2022, 10:13 PM
Why specifically do you think dems deserve a "beatdown"?

:lmao

Oh, its coming.

I didn't answer your question, as you didn't answer mine.

baseline bum
11-05-2022, 10:17 PM
I didn't answer your question

We're used to it

DarrinS
11-05-2022, 10:54 PM
We're used to it

Not gonna be preached to by Russia-gate crew. Y'all can fuck straight off.

Spurminator
11-05-2022, 10:57 PM

It's not the libs' fault your life sucks. Take an internet break and go figure out how to turn things around, you pathetic piece of shit.

baseline bum
11-05-2022, 11:00 PM

LOL you think Uday and Manafort met with a Russian government lawyer over adoptions. And that incandescent light bulbs are more important than democracy.

DarrinS
11-05-2022, 11:00 PM
It's not the libs' fault your life sucks. Take an internet break and go figure out how to turn things around, you pathetic piece of shit.

Go fuck yourself, America is about to say to democrats. That's democracy.

DarrinS
11-05-2022, 11:02 PM
LOL you think Uday and Manafort met with a Russian government lawyer over adoptions. And that incandescent light bulbs are more important than democracy.

^ Cardi B level stupid

baseline bum
11-05-2022, 11:03 PM

Your party is mostly election denier conspiracy theorists looking to end democracy.

Spurminator
11-05-2022, 11:05 PM
^ Cardi B level stupid

You're like 50 and you're bringing Cardi B into an unrelated conversation, what kind of fucking pathetic loser are you?

baseline bum
11-05-2022, 11:06 PM
^ Cardi B level stupid

No idea who Cardi B is but you clearly swallow Trumps bullshit about that meeting with Uday, Manafort, and Putin's lawyer.

Joseph Kony
11-05-2022, 11:18 PM

drunk guy says drunk guy things

DarrinS
11-05-2022, 11:18 PM
You're like 50 and you're bringing Cardi B into an unrelated conversation, what kind of fucking pathetic loser are you?

No idea who Cardi B is but you clearly swallow Trumps bullshit about that meeting with Uday, Manafort, and Putin's lawyer.

Cry harder

DarrinS
11-05-2022, 11:20 PM
drunk guy says drunk guy things

Okay "Joseph"

HemisfairArena
11-05-2022, 11:28 PM
Love it. I cant wait. Democrats were the obstructionists when Trump got elected and now want republicans to play nice or democracy has ended,,,,lmao. Fuck democracy and fuck you. Biden will be impeached,,,,antifa and blm will be investigated and their members thrown in jail,,,,along with many other agendas we have planned,,,and theres nothing you snowflake democrats can do about it,,,,have a nice day.

Joseph Kony
11-05-2022, 11:36 PM
Love it. I cant wait. Democrats were the obstructionists when Trump got elected and now want republicans to play nice or democracy has ended,,,,lmao. Fuck democracy and fuck you. Biden will be impeached,,,,antifa and blm will be investigated and their members thrown in jail,,,,along with many other agendas we have planned,,,and theres nothing you snowflake democrats can do about it,,,,have a nice day.

:lmao if this retarded fuck is banking on something you can pretty much expect the opposite to come true. thanks for the reverse jinx poverty beaner

DarrinS
11-05-2022, 11:39 PM
:lmao if this retarded fuck is banking on something you can pretty much expect the opposite to come true. thanks for the reverse jinx poverty beaner

Meh, dems are fucked "Joseph"

DarrinS
11-05-2022, 11:43 PM
And it will be glorious. :lol

ChumpDumper
11-06-2022, 12:08 AM

Oh, its coming.

I didn't answer your question, as you didn't answer mine.I did.

You didn't.

Pussy.

ChumpDumper
11-06-2022, 12:09 AM

:lol another QAnon cult member

:lmao "we"

Isitjustme?
11-06-2022, 12:16 AM

Lol mad the normie shit-lib, pussyhat, wearing wine moms were right about Putin and Russia being awful and a world threat. I'd be embarrassed too. Lemme guess you have some juicy posts saying Russia will never invade Ukraine too I bet :lol

Winehole23
11-06-2022, 12:24 AM
weird swagger and pomp itt, sayin no names

DarrinS
11-06-2022, 12:43 AM
Lol mad the normie shit-lib, pussyhat, wearing wine moms were right about Putin and Russia being awful and a world threat. I'd be embarrassed too. Lemme guess you have some juicy posts saying Russia will never invade Ukraine too I bet :lol

Dipshit

DarrinS
11-06-2022, 12:44 AM
weird swagger and pomp itt, sayin no names

Wtf you talking about?

Th'Pusher
11-06-2022, 10:54 AM
Dipshit

Wtf you talking about?

Lol. Angry dumb drunk.

baseline bum
11-06-2022, 11:22 AM
Lol. Angry dumb drunk.

He's pretty dumb sober too tbh

DarrinS
11-06-2022, 11:42 AM

^ believes democracy will end next week

ChumpDumper
11-06-2022, 11:45 AM
^ believes democracy will end next week

Why are you so angry at Democrats, Darrin?

Monostradamus
11-06-2022, 11:50 AM
Do we have any evidence of him posting sober?

boutons_deux
11-06-2022, 12:02 PM
Anybody who has been hearing, watching the degradation of the Repug party over the decades into a mob of fascists know Maher is right.

When the Repugs control Congress and WH added to their control of SCOTUS, Dems will never again hold Federal power.

America is fucked and unfuckable

daboom1
11-06-2022, 01:21 PM
When the Repugs control Congress and WH added to their control of SCOTUS, Dems will never again hold Federal power.

:tu:tu:tu:tu

MultiTroll
11-06-2022, 02:44 PM
:tu:tu:tu:tu
^ Hitler ass kissers as his reign was starting.

daboom1
11-06-2022, 03:21 PM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/021/818/hitlerbook.jpg

ElNono
11-06-2022, 03:26 PM
Thanks to Brandon it probably won’t end soon, tbh, but it’s undoubtedly in peril in the longer term.

Thankfully the DOJ and FBI work for the Executive, not Congress…

boutons_deux
11-06-2022, 07:20 PM
Thanks to Brandon it probably won’t end soon, tbh, but it’s undoubtedly in peril in the longer term.

Thankfully the DOJ and FBI work for the Executive, not Congress…

I predict Jan 2025 for all three branches under repug control

CosmicCowboy
11-06-2022, 08:10 PM
Isn't democracy determined by voting? Either way it turns out its democracy.

boutons_deux
11-06-2022, 08:12 PM
America is already a failed democracy, it's always been a pertumpkin democracy, due to the f***** up constitution

Congress people don't do what their voters want.

They do what their big donors want over 90% of the time and of course they never vote against big donors profits

ElNono
11-06-2022, 08:14 PM
I predict Jan 2025 for all three branches under repug control

Just like in 2016…

Dirks_Finale
11-06-2022, 08:25 PM
No, Maher is overreacting. Most people on the right and most independents who are breaking right for this election are reasonable people.

Government will be frozen for 2 years and Trump will not win in 2024 if the left puts out a half way decent candidate. I can see divided government for the next 4-6 years, but Democracy is safe. Now, If I am wrong and bad Orange man gets back in, I could definitely see another deadly and mysterious virus being released from a lab, accidentally, on purpose, and much more BS-theatre and craziness to follow it.

Here is to hoping DeSantis prevents Trump from even making it past the primaries. :toast

ChumpDumper
11-06-2022, 08:26 PM
Isn't democracy determined by voting? Either way it turns out its democracy.Sure, people voted for Hitler's party, right? Everything was fine after that.

Either way nothing could ever possibly change.:tu

ElNono
11-06-2022, 08:28 PM
No, Maher is overreacting. Most people on the right and most independents who are breaking right for this election are reasonable people.

Government will be frozen for 2 years and Trump will not win in 2024 if the left puts out a half way decent candidate. I can see divided government for the next 4-6 years, but Democracy is safe. Now, If I am wrong and bad Orange man gets back in, I could definitely see another deadly and mysterious virus being released from a lab, accidentally, on purpose, and much more BS-theatre and craziness to follow it.

You think he’ll be out of jail by then, tbh?

ChumpDumper
11-06-2022, 08:30 PM

Here is to hoping DeSantis prevents Trump from even making it past the primaries. :toast
There's always a conspiracy theory with you guys.:toast

Dirks_Finale
11-06-2022, 08:31 PM
You think he’ll be out of jail by then, tbh?

You know the elite usually don't do any time.

They keep pushing Jan 6th, but the Georgia phone call seems to be the most damning evidence of impropriety, imo.

Dirks_Finale
11-06-2022, 08:33 PM
There's always a conspiracy theory with you guys.:toast

I mean, you have to admit that your side loves them some theatre. Dem politicians should be in Hollywood they are so good at it.

ElNono
11-06-2022, 08:34 PM
You know the elite usually don't do any time.

They keep pushing Jan 6th, but the Georgia phone call seems to be the most damning evidence of impropriety, imo.

I didn’t think it would happen, but I do think they have him dead to rights on at least the docs case…

ChumpDumper
11-06-2022, 08:38 PM
I mean, you have to admit that your side loves them some theatre. Dem politicians should be in Hollywood they are so good at it.Half your presidents the past 40 years have been actors.

Blake
11-06-2022, 09:07 PM

No you prefer preaching from the January 6 crew

baseline bum
11-06-2022, 09:12 PM

What's reasonable about voting for election deniers? Eg those who think the election was stolen from Trump in 2020, that the Dear Leader actually won. Which is what the vast majority of Republicans in Washington or running for office in Washington are.

DarrinS
11-06-2022, 09:32 PM
No you prefer preaching from the January 6 crew

Doesn't even make sense

CosmicCowboy
11-06-2022, 09:42 PM
Sure, people voted for Hitler's party, right? Everything was fine after that.

Way to toe the party hysterical bitch line, chump.

Blake
11-06-2022, 09:51 PM
I mean, you have to admit that your side loves them some theatre. Dem politicians should be in Hollywood they are so good at it.

Half your presidents the past 40 years have been actors.

https://media.tenor.com/ukrI-Y1qMr0AAAAC/blocked-kid.gif

CosmicCowboy
11-06-2022, 09:52 PM
Sure, people voted for Hitler's party, right? Everything was fine after that.

HITLER!!!!!

Do you and Boo get your talking points from the same whacko feeds?

ChumpDumper
11-06-2022, 10:10 PM
Way to toe the party hysterical bitch line, chump.I'm just giving you an example of democracy in action.

Are you denying Germans voted for the Nazi party in democratic elections?

ChumpDumper
11-06-2022, 10:11 PM
HITLER!!!!!

Do you and Boo get your talking points from the same whacko feeds?

You said no matter who gets voted in, everything is OK because it was a democratic vote.

Germans voted for Nazis.

Did democracy last after that?

Yes or no.

I'm saying people in democracies have to be responsible voters or the democracy could very well end. Maybe not in a month but in time. Shit, you guys tried to end democracy after the 2020 election.

Do you agree or disagree with that statement?

I already know you are voting for Republicans and not Democrats -- that is also an answer.

baseline bum
11-06-2022, 11:08 PM
Doesn't even make sense

Yeah doesn't make sense that you view Trump's attempt to overturn the election as not being an attack on democracy.

Spurs Homer
11-07-2022, 01:48 AM
You cannot reason with cult members who are out of touch with reality.

Never try to teach a pig to sing…

let them vote for their traitors and then when its all gone - they will be the biggest whiners about losing their freedom and rights

ElNono
11-07-2022, 06:34 AM
What's reasonable about voting for election deniers? Eg those who think the election was stolen from Trump in 2020, that the Dear Leader actually won. Which is what the vast majority of Republicans in Washington or running for office in Washington are.

You won’t get an answer to this…

Brazil
11-07-2022, 07:23 AM

oh now you defend democracy :lmao what a patheric fucking loser holy shit

:cry that's democracy when my party wins :cry when we lose it's robbery :cry

Brazil
11-07-2022, 07:24 AM

Dirks_Finale
11-07-2022, 10:40 AM

I think the reasonable people in question get that while the election was 'legit', it did involve the media , to include social media, purposely stacking the deck for Dems in order to get rid of the big mean Orange man.

Dirks_Finale
11-07-2022, 10:42 AM

..and still not in y'all's league in that department...

ChumpDumper
11-07-2022, 10:47 AM
..and still not in y'all's league in that department...

Of course not. We have had zero actors as president.

pgardn
11-07-2022, 10:55 AM
I think the reasonable people in question get that while the election was 'legit', it did involve the media , to include social media, purposely stacking the deck for Dems in order to get rid of the big mean Orange man.

Of course it involves media.
Reasonable people do NOT agree that it stacked the deck in favor of democrats. FOX news is the biggest media outlet and has Tucker Carlson as a major NEWS personality. Yet when he blatantly lied and FOX had to defend him, Fox won a ruling that said reasonable people should know OUR major media guy is a liar?

Are you fkn kidding with your argument? You must be.

boutons_deux
11-07-2022, 11:07 AM
Of course it involves media.
Reasonable people do NOT agree that it stacked the deck in favor of democrats. FOX news is the biggest media outlet and has Tucker Carlson as a major NEWS personality. Yet when he blatantly lied and FOX had to defend him, Fox won a ruling that said reasonable people should know OUR major media guy is a liar?

Are you fkn kidding with your argument? You must be.

Fox is the leader, but there is also a multi-$B huge right wing hate media INDUSTRY, Alex Jones, Rogan, OAN, etc., megaphoning disinformation, lies, propaganda, slander, gay-baiting (Pelosi's husband).

Caters to, poisons people in toxic rural counties, and the low-paid, low-ed everywhere, the Capitalism-fucked-over into financial precarity, no present, no future, scapegoating all directions: gays, feminazis, teachers, blacks, browns, Muslims.

Parallels how Germans were after the punitive WWI reparations, 100%s inflation, wheelbarrow of bills to buy a loaf, primed for strongman to save them and make it all right again.

hater
11-07-2022, 11:12 AM
I want a Red Wedding event tomorrow :lmao

Spurminator
11-07-2022, 12:06 PM

This is not a reasonable take. This is loser take. For losers.

ElNono
11-07-2022, 12:09 PM
GOP already filing lawsuits in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania to disqualify mail in voters…

https://apple.news/AvXCohXCGQem7ickXhCJSYw

“Reasonable people” :lmao

Spurminator
11-07-2022, 12:24 PM
The only thing that stacked the deck against Republicans was running Trump for a second term. lol @ thinking social media somehow skewed towards Democrats.

boutons_deux
11-07-2022, 01:03 PM
GOP already filing lawsuits in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania to disqualify mail in voters…

When Repugs control all 3 branches

... abortion will be illegal at all levels

... mail-in voting will be made illegal, early voting will be severely limited, election day will never be a Fed holiday.

... ISL validated by the SCOTUS6, will allow states to ignore elections, ignore state supreme courts, ignore state constitutions, and install/"elect" whoever the legislature wants.

pgardn
11-07-2022, 02:07 PM

The move is right before the election so that last minute changes can be made to favor the red team.

Ex. Mail in MUST write a date on the envelope that contains the ballot in Pennsylvania disqualifying mail sent in.
What the shit is this? “Forget the postmark, let’s just make as much minutiae as we can to disqualify blue votes because they ARE the majority of mail ins.”
And it happens PREFERENTIALLY in States that are tight. All red team sponsored.

Its pure and simple attempt to get rid of blue votes in close races, last second so that it’s harder to change and for the population to get to try AGAIN to vote and write a date on the envelope this time. It’s totally and thoroughly a disgrace to democracy and voting.

Boots you don’t care because voting has no consequences. Fd and Unfd ya know…

vy65
11-07-2022, 02:12 PM
Isn't democracy determined by voting? Either way it turns out its democracy.

Yes, if everyone has the same vote. The electoral college stops that from happening. That's why the US isn't a representative democracy.

boutons_deux
11-07-2022, 02:37 PM
Yes, if everyone has the same vote. The electoral college stops that from happening. That's why the US isn't a representative democracy.

.. and if Congressional votes, like in the Senate, had equal weight, but Senators from risibly underpopulated states have the same voting weight as Senators from heavily populated states, like a 40 to 1 ratio

Another "pure democracy" aspect that is being removed by Confederate/red states is "ballot initiative"

the Constitution, now weaponized and not preventing "bad faith" actors, was deeply flawed from conception.

Spurs Homer
11-07-2022, 03:34 PM

….and…

those same “reasonable” people scoffed and minimized the “few facebook ads” and “russian stolen emails”
and “russian adoption” trump tower meeting and all the trump team lies and denials and obstruction

that helped trump and russia steal an election…

but now you think the media was capable of ushering trump out

uh huh

Blake
11-07-2022, 03:42 PM
Doesn't even make sense

yOu = DarRin

PreAchinG = TalkiNg pOinTs

CosmicCowboy
11-07-2022, 08:43 PM

This isn't a presidential election. Electoral college doesn't apply. And there wouldn't even be a "United States" without it.

daboom1
11-07-2022, 09:55 PM

This isn't a presidential election. Electoral college doesn't apply.

lmao

baseline bum
11-07-2022, 10:04 PM
This isn't a presidential election. Electoral college doesn't apply. And there wouldn't even be a "United States" without it.

LOL the electoral college that was created to give slave states representation for their slaves without giving those silly negros voting rights.

CosmicCowboy
11-07-2022, 10:09 PM
LOL the electoral college that was created to give slave states representation for their slaves without giving those silly negros voting rights.

LOL all you want. It is what it is.

baseline bum
11-07-2022, 10:22 PM
LOL all you want. It is what it is.

CA should be able to count 3/5 of their illegals for house representation

FrostKing
11-07-2022, 10:32 PM
Disappointing scaremongering from Maher

Maybe people tuned out politics because both party options are bad. And if we are to agree that the average American tuned out Politics/Government - then what's the big deal? Sounds like it was already lost and people went on with their lives.

Sidenote: but kinda funny to hear the Progressive complain about the supposed new way of life. That's typically a Conservative rallying cry...

vy65
11-08-2022, 12:00 AM

Where in your post were you limiting your statement to the midterms. You said “democracy is determined by voting.” We don’t have a democracy and you can’t limit your statement post hoc, unless you agree with me.

vy65
11-08-2022, 12:00 AM
lmao

You’re not worth it.

vy65
11-08-2022, 12:02 AM
Curious to hear the board conservatives explain why, in a democracy, North Dakota has the same representation as California in the senate.

DarrinS
11-08-2022, 12:40 AM
Curious to hear the board conservatives explain why, in a democracy, North Dakota has the same representation as California in the senate.

Its a republic. California has way more representatives than North Dakota, but each state has two senators. They teach this in school, right?

daboom1
11-08-2022, 01:26 AM
You’re not worth it.

dummy :lol

daboom1
11-08-2022, 01:27 AM
Its a republic.

lmao

ChumpDumper
11-08-2022, 02:15 AM
Disappointing scaremongering from Maher

Maybe people tuned out politics because both party options are bad. And if we are to agree that the average American tuned out Politics/Government - then what's the big deal? Sounds like it was already lost and people went on with their lives.

Sidenote: but kinda funny to hear the Progressive complain about the supposed new way of life. That's typically a Conservative rallying cry...You're trying to put us back to the 1850s.

vy65
11-08-2022, 08:21 AM
Its a republic. California has way more representatives than North Dakota, but each state has two senators. They teach this in school, right?

He said democracy, not a republic. Those concepts don’t overlap 100% they teach this in school, right?

CosmicCowboy
11-08-2022, 08:55 AM
Where in your post were you limiting your statement to the midterms. You said “democracy is determined by voting.” We don’t have a democracy and you can’t limit your statement post hoc, unless you agree with me.

You are correct. The US is not a Democracy. It is a Constitutional Federal Republic. there wouldn't even be a USA if they hadn't organized it that way. States and local governments are closer to being pure democracies. Be careful what you guys ask for. Democratic majority rule is how abortion got banned in Texas.

SnakeBoy
11-08-2022, 10:52 AM
We don't even have election results yet and libs are already falling back to the Murica bad muh democracy:cry mantra. Are ya'll planning any of your little marches if Dems get shellacked?

ChumpDumper
11-08-2022, 10:56 AM
We don't even have election results yet and libs are already falling back to the Murica bad muh democracy:cry mantra. Are ya'll planning any of your little marches if Dems get shellacked?We're not going to try to overthrow the government like you did.

We're not going to try to kidnap your congressional leader twice like you did ours.

Why are you so angry and violent when you lose?

boutons_deux
11-08-2022, 10:58 AM
Electoral college doesn't apply. And there wouldn't even be a "United States" without it.

WTF

EC = USA? WTFFF

pgardn
11-08-2022, 11:00 AM
We're not going to try to overthrow the government like you did.

We're not going to try to kidnap your congressional leader twice like you did ours.

But they don’t lose.
They declare themselves winners BEFORE the election and then storm the government and blame election volunteers when the rest of the world declares they have lost.

Blake
11-08-2022, 11:04 AM
We don't even have election results yet and libs are already falling back to the Murica bad muh democracy:cry mantra. Are ya'll planning any of your little marches if Dems get shellacked?

Little marches are for pussies, amirite

Go big, like up to and inside the Capitol, or go home

ChumpDumper
11-08-2022, 11:11 AM
Little marches are for pussies, amirite

Go big, like up to and inside the Capitol, or go homeReal men kidnap 80 year old women for torture!

Spurminator
11-08-2022, 11:11 AM
Are ya'll planning any of your little marches if Dems get shellacked?

lmao The whiny baby party projecting again.

https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/220605200446-january-6-public-hearings-explainer-super-tease.jpg

CosmicCowboy
11-08-2022, 02:14 PM
Electoral college doesn't apply. And there wouldn't even be a "United States" without it.

WTF

EC = USA? WTFFF

Might want to bone up on your American history booboo.

Blake
11-08-2022, 02:53 PM

Says dude that had to be corrected here

boutons_deux
11-08-2022, 02:55 PM

My knowledge of American history is excellent

Yes, EC, anti-proportional Senate, the 2nd Amendment, 3/5ths slaves, were bones thrown to slave states, America's FATAL original sin, to get the Constitution ratified.

Repugs returned the favor in the 19th century by forcing the statehood of underpopulated states (fewer people than some East Coast districts) and splitting Dakota in two, to gain Repug Senators. Fuck the Repugs to hell.

They are killing and will kill American democracy with financing from the Capitalist oligarchy that will benefit from the $Ts of corruption in their favor and killing 100Ks Americans and the environment with unregulated pollution.

CosmicCowboy
11-08-2022, 03:12 PM
My knowledge of American history is excellent

Yes, EC, anti-proportional Senate, the 2nd Amendment, 3/5ths slaves, were bones thrown to slave states, America's FATAL original sin, to get the Constitution ratified.

Repugs returned the favor in the 19th century by forcing the statehood of underpopulated states (fewer people than some East Coast districts) and splitting Dakota in two, to gain Repug Senators. Fuck the Repugs to hell.

They are killing and will kill American democracy with financing from the Capitalist oligarchy that will benefit from the $Ts of corruption in their favor and killing 100Ks Americans and the environment with unregulated pollution.

LOL. 19th century Republicans were the modern day democrats. Slave states were your 19th century Democrats.

Xevious
11-08-2022, 03:16 PM
I don't care about your political affiliation, but if you have one party claiming that the only possible outcomes to an election are their win or a fix by the other party, that's a problem. This isn't going away. The country will turn predominantly red. But when the next cycle happens (always does) these officials and their electorate have already proven that they won't just accept the outcome.

boutons_deux
11-08-2022, 03:37 PM
The country will turn predominantly red.

The red minority will rule the country under fascism,

disenfranchising/disempowering the blue majority,

which will remain blue but forever out of power,

due to the cheating, rigging of the Repugs and SCOTUS, both financed by the fascist Capitalist oligarchy

Blake
11-08-2022, 04:20 PM
I don't care about your political affiliation, but if you have one party claiming that the only possible outcomes to an election are their win or a fix by the other party, that's a problem. This isn't going away. The country will turn predominantly red. But when the next cycle happens (always does) these officials and their electorate have already proven that they won't just accept the outcome.

So the one party that stormed the Capitol is the team you think will be predominantly in charge.

Yeah I'd agree that's a problem

Chucho
11-08-2022, 06:16 PM
CA should be able to count 3/5 of their illegals for house representation

Californian's sure want to pay them like 3/5th a person.

Chucho
11-08-2022, 06:19 PM
We're not going to try to overthrow the government like you did.

LOL, "we".

You've done great work in this thread so far until you got here.

Yuse, you're "we", are a little more efficient. You gun down 5 Republicans including a geezer Congressman in public at a charity softball game or something like that. Fewer instances, more victims. THAT's good business for homicidal tribalists incapble of coping with election results.

Blake
11-08-2022, 06:48 PM

You mean minimum wage?

spurraider21
11-08-2022, 06:49 PM
CA ranks #10 in median wage (9th if you exclude DC), and has the highest minimum wage in the country

Blake
11-08-2022, 06:51 PM
LOL, "we".

Yuse, you're "we", are a little more efficient. You gun down 5 Republicans including a geezer Congressman in public at a charity softball game or something like that. Fewer instances, more victims. THAT's good business for homicidal tribalists incapble of coping with election results.

There was no organized rally, bolstered by the former president to shoot Republicans at a softball game.

Keep trying with your "both sides do it" drive bys tho. You'll hit one sooner or later

ChumpDumper
11-08-2022, 06:52 PM
LOL, "we".

Yuse, you're* "we", are a little more efficient. You gun down 5 Republicans including a geezer Congressman in public at a charity softball game or something like that. Fewer instances, more victims. THAT's good business for homicidal tribalists incapble of coping with election results.*your

You haven't done great work since you tried to overthrow the entire American government with hundreds of people and still won't admit your 2020 loss. That is your only stated party platform.:tu

We denounced the violence. Darrin said he remembers the attack on Rand Paul -- look at that thread. The only guy who is positive about the attack is your favorite poster Fabbs.:lol

Which one of you denounced the latest Pelosi attack?

CosmicCowboy
11-08-2022, 07:04 PM
*your

You haven't done great work since you tried to overthrow the entire American government with hundreds of people and still won't admit your 2020 loss. That is your only stated party platform.:tu

We denounced the violence. Darrin said he remembers the attack on Rand Paul -- look at that thread. The only guy who is positive about the attack is your favorite poster Fabbs.:lol

Which one of you denounced the latest Pelosi attack?

I fucking hated the attack on Pelosi. If that idiot is found sane enough to stand trial, I hope he gets the max they can possibly hit him with.

ChumpDumper
11-08-2022, 07:12 PM
I fucking hated the attack on Pelosi. If that idiot is found sane enough to stand trial, I hope he gets the max they can possibly hit him with.

Timely response.:tu

CosmicCowboy
11-08-2022, 07:28 PM
Timely response.:tu

I don't live here like you do, Chump.

ChumpDumper
11-08-2022, 07:30 PM
I don't live here like you do, Chump.:lmao lashing out

You've been here since the attack.

Xevious
11-08-2022, 08:31 PM
So the one party that stormed the Capitol is the team you think will be predominantly in charge.

Yeah I'd agree that's a problem
Agreed. That's my point though. This goes beyond partisan talking points. I can't in good conscience vote for a candidate, regardless of party, that's pushing the voter fraud lie.

CosmicCowboy
11-08-2022, 08:52 PM
:lmao lashing out

You've been here since the attack.

I didn't post gay Pelosi shit. I didn't post about it at all. That doesn't mean I supported it, asshole. I'm too busy to post about every current event like you do.

Blake
11-08-2022, 09:38 PM
I didn't post gay Pelosi shit. I didn't post about it at all. That doesn't mean I supported it, asshole. I'm too busy to post about every current event like you do.

Hey, how's Ted Lasso season 2?

CosmicCowboy
11-08-2022, 09:43 PM
Hey, how's Ted Lasso season 2?

It was OK. How was your gay porn?

Spurs Homer
11-09-2022, 01:36 AM

lol

ChumpDumper
11-09-2022, 01:43 AM
Hey, how's Ted Lasso season 2?:lol

It was OK. How was your gay porn?:lmao so angry

CosmicCowboy
11-09-2022, 09:37 AM
:lol
:lmao so angry

LOL. You wish. i couldn't care less what losers like Blake think.

ChumpDumper
11-09-2022, 12:08 PM
LOL. You wish. i couldn't care less what losers like Blake think.

Of course you do. That's why you lash out.

CosmicCowboy
11-09-2022, 12:39 PM
Laughing at how seriously Chump takes Spurstalk.

ChumpDumper
11-09-2022, 12:41 PM
:lmao now it's all for the lulz after lashing out at two posters

CosmicCowboy
11-09-2022, 12:42 PM
"Lashing out" LMAO what a puss.

ChumpDumper
11-09-2022, 12:43 PM
:lol but you couldn't care less

ChumpDumper
11-09-2022, 12:45 PM
Back to the topic:

Joseph Kony
11-10-2022, 10:57 AM

TimDunkem
11-10-2022, 11:21 AM
:lmao HemisfairBoomer

Ef-man
11-10-2022, 11:50 AM
Meh, dems are fucked "Joseph"

And it will be glorious. :lol

Oh, its coming.

Karrin had his hopes shattered too and has crawled back to his cuckshed with a bottle of moonshine.

daboom1
11-10-2022, 12:37 PM
Laughing at how seriously Chump takes Spurstalk.

It is hilarious :lol

ChumpDumper
11-10-2022, 12:49 PM
It is hilarious :lol

Hey Qhris -- find any voter fraud this time around?