PDA

View Full Version : FACT: Dobbs v. Jackson was Biden's 9/11

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2022, 12:26 PM
Roevember 2022 resembled November 2002 and not almost any other midterm for that reason more than any other reason...

Yeah, the OH/WI/NC senate seats didn't flip like they would have 10-20 years ago, but that's due to recent polarization.

SCOTUS coming up clutch for the Blue Team when it counts as always regardless of which justices are in place.

Prove me wrong.

ChumpDumper
11-10-2022, 12:31 PM
It's what your team had been working for the last four decades.

It's your fault.

Spurminator
11-10-2022, 01:03 PM
SCOTUS coming up clutch for the Blue Team when it counts as always regardless of which justices are in place.

Team Red campaigned on pro-life platforms for decades.

Team Red brought lawsuits to the Supreme Court to overturn Roe.

The Supreme Court decided on Team Red's behalf.

Ergo, the SCOTUS came up clutch for Team Blue.

Spurminator
11-10-2022, 01:05 PM
But if you want to suggest the GOP is Biden's al Qaeda, I won't argue with you tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2022, 01:17 PM
But if you want to suggest the GOP is Biden's al Qaeda, I won't argue with you tbh.
Not the GOP as a whole...

just QAnon, tbh. Note the Q in both names as the common denominator for both cults.

Spurminator
11-10-2022, 01:20 PM
Not the GOP as a whole...

just QAnon, tbh. Note the Q in both names as the common denominator for both cults.

I'm not seeing QAnon anywhere on the Dobbs v. Jackson WHO docket.

Spurminator
11-10-2022, 01:22 PM
If QAnon is al Qaeda, the GOP is the Taliban. Coddling, protecting, pandering and affirming those psychos because they can't win without them.

ElNono
11-10-2022, 02:58 PM
Stop trying to explain why your predictions were largely wrong with the Monday's newspaper...

Isitjustme?
11-11-2022, 12:51 AM
Trump agrees 1590906822365679616

Tyronn Lue
11-11-2022, 02:42 AM
RvW reversal isn't going to self correct just because of the November elections went this or that way. No matter how nice the GOP tries to pretend to be during elections, they spend the bulk of their time undermining human rights and lining their own pockets at the expense of their own constituents. How any of them expect that to fly based on a few ads and money collecting drives is beyond me. What's sad is that they did as well as they did. It says a lot about how people vote, that many are just straight party voters. The differences that keep the house and senate somewhat balanced at all is mostly the fact that the GOP cannot help themselves but to celebrate human right infractions as historical wins, and the DNC cannot capitalize on it because of incompetence at the highest levels.

Millennial_Messiah
11-11-2022, 11:19 AM
Trump agrees

Agreed, one of Trump's better qualities is that's fairly pro-choice but he kind of dodges that subject when speaking to his base for obvious reasons.