PDA

View Full Version : Joshua Primo Update: Spurs Resolve Lawsuit (SpursTalk Exclusive)

timvp
11-17-2022, 02:26 PM
https://www.spurstalk.com/spurs-resolve-joshua-primo-lawsuit-spurstalk-exclusive/

Ariel
11-17-2022, 02:35 PM
Awesome work. Why bother reading elsewhere?

Dejounte
11-17-2022, 02:36 PM
So much ado about nothing then. We’ll never learn the details.

K...
11-17-2022, 02:38 PM
What about Brian wright? Do we still get to pretend he was wholly responsible for the mess?

Ariel
11-17-2022, 02:39 PM
What about Brian wright? Do we still get to pretend he was wholly responsible for the mess?
If he keeps his job, clearly he isn't.

John B
11-17-2022, 02:52 PM
timvp, can Spurs realistically sign Primo back? When? If in case he’s had mental problem and already rehabilitated himself, that is. So where are the other women that Buzbee claimed?

John B
11-17-2022, 02:53 PM
I have to say, great exclusive work timvp (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=8). Beats other so-called source out there. :bobo

Russ
11-17-2022, 02:57 PM
Most competent organization in professional sports. :)

JuneJive
11-17-2022, 03:02 PM
What does "resolved" mean in this particular case?

A deal has been made?

Rocalcio
11-17-2022, 03:17 PM
So she got her money and that’s just it. I wouldn’t be surprised that was her idea from the beginning.

The Truth #6
11-17-2022, 03:21 PM
Settled out of court.

Ariel
11-17-2022, 03:21 PM
What does "resolved" mean in this particular case?

A deal has been made?
Of course. What else could it mean?

RC_Drunkford
11-17-2022, 03:29 PM
TimVP the best Spurs reporter out there :bobo

Dverde
11-17-2022, 03:38 PM
What this truly shows is no other victims came forward. Spurs dodged a bullet on that one.

emanueldavidginobili
11-17-2022, 03:38 PM

Proxy
11-17-2022, 03:40 PM
timvp (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=8), can Spurs realistically sign Primo back? When? If in case he’s had mental problem and already rehabilitated himself, that is. So where are the other women that Buzbee claimed?

you want him back? you think other players would want to play with someone like him?

RC_Drunkford
11-17-2022, 03:41 PM
you were faster than Shams timvp

BatManu20
11-17-2022, 03:47 PM
She secured the bag. Moving on.

BatManu20
11-17-2022, 03:52 PM

Dex
11-17-2022, 03:53 PM
Of course. What else could it mean?

They shot Primo out to the moon.

John B
11-17-2022, 04:09 PM

She got her old job back and now next Spurs coach when Pop leave :lol

MultiTroll
11-17-2022, 04:12 PM
https://www.spurstalk.com/spurs-resolve-joshua-primo-lawsuit-spurstalk-exclusive/
SpursTalk attempted to contact the Spurs organization to confirm that the lawsuit has been resolved but all calls and emails were ignored.

SpursTalk reached out to Primo’s lawyer, William J. Briggs, to ask about the status of his client. Briggs, through a spokesperson, declined to comment.
:bobo:toast:danceclub

Rocalcio
11-17-2022, 04:13 PM
Apart from the money matter nothing is settled, he hasn’t been judged, nothing has been made clear about what really happened, so I’m not sure that’s a good thing for the player who will always have this case sticking to him, and I don't think any team would like to hire him after that. He’s done.

Mugen
11-17-2022, 04:37 PM
Apart from the money matter nothing is settled, he hasn’t been judged, nothing has been made clear about what really happened, so I’m not sure that’s a good thing for the player who will always have this case sticking to him, and I don't think any team would like to hire him after that. He’s done.

He'll be on another team by the start of next season tbh. Doubt any criminal proceedings will actually move forward. But nobody will really care about this (NBA GMs included) by this time next year.

timvp
11-17-2022, 04:38 PM
you were faster than Shams timvp

Yeah, it took some arm-twisting and it's a story we've been chasing for a while but SpursTalk got confirmation at ~7:30am from Buzbee directly after repeated "no comments" from everyone involved.

BacktoBasics
11-17-2022, 04:38 PM
More and more about this woman seems fishy. I don’t like it. Doesn’t pass the sniff test.

R. DeMurre
11-17-2022, 04:40 PM
I'll be interested to see the objective opinions that arise from posters here on Primo's talent if & when he gets signed by another team.

Rocalcio
11-17-2022, 04:46 PM
He'll be on another team by the start of next season tbh. Doubt any criminal proceedings will actually move forward. But nobody will really care about this (NBA GMs included) by this time next year.

I wouldn’t bet on that, but we’ll see yeah.

timvp
11-17-2022, 04:48 PM
Yeah, it took some arm-twisting and it's a story we've been chasing for a while but SpursTalk got confirmation at ~7:30am from Buzbee directly after repeated "no comments" from everyone involved.

"Mr. Briggs declined to comment." - Briggs' spokesperson, right now.

Still nothing from Primo's camp even after the story broke, for those interested.

Ariel
11-17-2022, 04:56 PM
More and more about this woman seems fishy. I don’t like it. Doesn’t pass the sniff test.
Definitely wouldn't want anything to do with a woman too fishy to pass the sniff test.

exstatic
11-17-2022, 04:58 PM

The Spurs wouldn't have yeeted him if there was nothing there. I feel unsorry for a player with al the talent in the world who can't keep his johnson in his pants. There was the psychologist, someone in Vegas during summer league, and housekeeping staff in Minneapolis. There were multiple other teams that also did due diligence, and no one claimed him off waivers, and no one has signed him to anything since he's cleared waivers. This wasn't his unit slipping out of the bottom of his shorts. Indecent exposure is considered a sex crime, which is why he's radioactive now.

exstatic
11-17-2022, 05:11 PM

There was also allegedly an incident in Vegas during summer league, and the coup de gras, housekeeping in the hotel in Minneapolis that week when he got cut. This isn't make believe.

BacktoBasics
11-17-2022, 05:20 PM
There was also allegedly an incident in Vegas during summer league, and the coup de gras, housekeeping in the hotel in Minneapolis that week when he got cut. This isn't make believe.
That may be true but we’ve yet to see any fallout from that. Let alone confirmation and/or action taken by any alleged victims.

I don’t really doubt that primo exposed himself but I take issue with this woman’s actions, her sincerity etc.

On the surface it looks like she neglected her core responsibilities with her job/profession. Potentially failed a patient and her employer only to flip that into being a victim and seemingly made a quick cash grab.

I’m a huge advocate for not victim blaming but I also don’t like seeing people become opportunistic out of their own failures or even minor missteps of employers.

It looks like she didn’t do her job. Was let go as a result and flipped the script into victimhood to cash out on what appeared to be a huge black eye on her expertise.

Her angle might of even been career saving. As she seemed to leverage this team into a sympathetic verbal response along with her quick resolution.

exstatic
11-17-2022, 05:29 PM
That may be true but we’ve yet to see any fallout from that. Let alone confirmation and/or action taken by any alleged victims.

I don’t really doubt that primo exposed himself but I take issue with this woman’s actions, her sincerity etc.

On the surface it looks like she neglected her core responsibilities with her job/profession. Potentially failed a patient and her employer only to flip that into being a victim and seemingly made a quick cash grab.

I’m a huge advocate for not victim blaming but I also don’t like seeing people become opportunistic out of their own failures or even minor missteps of employers.

It looks like she didn’t do her job. Was let go as a result and flipped the script into victimhood to cash out on what appeared to be a huge black eye on her expertise.

Her angle might of even been career saving. As she seemed to leverage this team into a sympathetic verbal response along with her quick resolution.

The fallout was he got cut. The third time was NOT the charm. People who work housekeeping in a hotel probably have dubious legal grounds to be in the country, and aren't wanting to get embroiled in a legal battle.

We're probably never going to know the details about what happened, due to legalities, and people need to get comfortable with that.

rjv
11-17-2022, 05:36 PM
From RC Buford today:

“The situation regarding Josh Primo is a matter we take seriously. Since learning of the allegations, we have taken, and are taking, measures to ensure that all parties involved are treated with dignity and respect. We know we owe that to Dr. Cauthen, our players, our staff and our community.
As an organization, we are continuously evaluating and refining our processes so they ultimately reflect the values and culture of who we aspire to be every day. To that end, we have decided to collaborate with Dr. Cauthen and other experts in an effort to review and improve our workplace processes and procedures.
This is a learning opportunity for us, and one that we are certain will make us better moving forward.”

Ariel
11-17-2022, 05:44 PM
“The situation regarding Josh Primo is a matter we take seriously. Since learning of the allegations, we have taken, and are taking, measures to ensure that all parties involved are treated with dignity and respect. We know we owe that to Dr. Cauthen, our players, our staff and our community.
As an organization, we are continuously evaluating and refining our processes so they ultimately reflect the values and culture of who we aspire to be every day. To that end, we have decided to collaborate with Dr. Cauthen and other experts in an effort to review and improve our workplace processes and procedures.
This is a learning opportunity for us, and one that we are certain will make us better moving forward.”
Implicit admission of guilt?

BacktoBasics
11-17-2022, 05:48 PM
The fallout was he got cut. The third time was NOT the charm. People who work housekeeping in a hotel probably have dubious legal grounds to be in the country, and aren't wanting to get embroiled in a legal battle.

We're probably never going to know the details about what happened, due to legalities, and people need to get comfortable with that.

I can see why anyone would make this connection but that doesn’t make it factually accurate.

Not all housekeepers are illegals. It’s actually pretty uncommon for housekeepers in large chain hotels to be illegals. But that’s all beside the point.

I agree we won’t ever know the full story.

rjv
11-17-2022, 05:52 PM

at least partial guilt or admission of some degree of wrong doing. but i think this also might implicitly suggest that the timeline and extent of corporate knowledge or cover-up that buzbee hinted at may have been embellished.

Harry Callahan
11-17-2022, 05:56 PM
I noticed RC is front and center on this. Not the GM. I wonder if internal discussions will involve a lot of time for B Dub......I hope so.

Blowing lottery picks (even second half lottery picks) is not bueno.

Harry Callahan
11-17-2022, 05:57 PM
at least partial guilt or admission of some degree of wrong doing. but i think this also might implicitly suggest that the timeline and extent of corporate knowledge or cover-up that buzbee hinted at may have been embellished.

We'll probably never know due to settlement agreements.

BacktoBasics
11-17-2022, 05:58 PM

This is the leverage I’m talking about. I don’t see this as an admission of guilt. I read lines like that and it reads like stating those lines in that manner was part of the settlement.

I’m kinda thinking she was let go for not doing her job correctly. 9 times? It was literally her job to mitigate mental health issues, erratic behavior, general mental health etc. Yet this behavior persists to debatable degrees without any kind of resolution or sufficient care, culminating in her dismissal. I’d say at that point she looked pretty bad and needed to save face. She saw an opportunity to morph that into being a victim and then used it to paint herself in a more favorable position and save her career.

9 times doesn’t add up and doesn’t track with proper care that would result in this organization firing her in such a tone deaf manner. I don’t buy that she was summarily dismissed and ignored over blatant sexual harassment in this climate. I call bullshit on that. Then for it to resolve like it did with such a canned and apologetic response reeks of leverage.

BacktoBasics
11-17-2022, 06:01 PM
Just read that it’s not only settled with the spurs but primo as well.

BacktoBasics
11-17-2022, 06:02 PM
A former clinical psychologist for the San Antonio Spurs has agreed to settle a lawsuit filed against the franchise and Joshua Primo, the 2021 lottery pick released by the team last month after he was accused of repeated acts of indecent exposure.

"The parties have agreed to resolve this matter," attorney Tony Buzbee, who represents Dr. Hillary Cauthen, told ESPN in an email. "The entire case is over and we have no further comment."

BacktoBasics
11-17-2022, 06:03 PM
She got her bag and forced the team into making it oook like she was a victim rather than a shitty psychologist.

Fuck it. Bring dickflash back. Let’s rehab him.

BacktoBasics
11-17-2022, 06:04 PM
I’m also guessing no criminal charges either.

K...
11-17-2022, 06:06 PM
Relax. The “admission of guilt “ is an anodyne statement that doesn't admit legal culpability. Lots of settlement stuff can end with as its what victims want. She was probably paid loss wages for being fired and maybe some lawyer go away $$$. Big companies settle nuisance claims for low thousands regularly

timvp
11-17-2022, 06:07 PM
I’m also guessing no criminal charges either.

I just updated the article with a quote from the sheriff's office that there is still an ongoing criminal investigation against Primo.

Dejounte
11-17-2022, 06:08 PM
Bruh people can’t help themselves. Stop speculating about shit you don’t know especially when it’s an attempt to make one side look bad. We don’t know if the Spurs nor if the woman are in the right or wrong here. Just leave it be. Jesus Christ.

JPB
11-17-2022, 06:17 PM

He's called Buzbee after all...

JPB
11-17-2022, 06:18 PM
So, we get Victor?

BacktoBasics
11-17-2022, 06:59 PM
I just updated the article with a quote from the sheriff's office that there is still an ongoing criminal investigation against Primo.

Thanks. I’ll be surprised if anything comes of that.

BacktoBasics
11-17-2022, 07:00 PM
Bruh people can’t help themselves. Stop speculating about shit you don’t know especially when it’s an attempt to make one side look bad. We don’t know if the Spurs nor if the woman are in the right or wrong here. Just leave it be. Jesus Christ.

Literally message boards exists for this reason. Come on, man.

couchman
11-17-2022, 07:15 PM
This is the best possible outcome for the Spurs.
The whole legal issue is over, we probably won't face any real punishment from the league, and the failed Primo experiment is over.

ginobilized
11-17-2022, 07:22 PM
Phenomenal work on this, LJ!
Glad it is seemingly over so quickly.

Gotta say that the team and organization have been so united and professional in this regrettable quagmire. Not sure another team could pull this off without some player going off on twitter, obvious team chemistry issues, etc.
Kudos to the Spurs!

Dverde
11-17-2022, 08:44 PM
Kinda hoping this would drag out more and we’d get more details in discovery. Not a huge fan of the lawsuit, but the stuff about her wanting to meet with GM Wright and him blowing her off was the most concerning thing to me. I’d like to know what actions he actually took when he found out. Primo getting cut sucks, but he was always a project and not going to be a franchise player imo.

Uriel
11-17-2022, 09:13 PM
Given how high the front office is on Primo and how much they’ve invested in his development, is there a possibility that he could be brought back if he were to complete his mental health treatment and clear his name in investigations?

Or is that door completely shut?

Ef-man
11-17-2022, 09:16 PM
So much for patient-doctor confidentiality.

Kid is fucked up with mental problems.

KobesAchilles
11-17-2022, 09:18 PM
Exactly what I wanted for the Spurs. Quick settlement to get their name out of the news

exstatic
11-17-2022, 09:45 PM
So much for patient-doctor confidentiality.

Kid is fucked up with mental problems.

Indecent exposure is a sex crime. Crimes aren’t shielded by D/P confidentiality.

Barfunk
11-17-2022, 09:53 PM
Just like I knew as soon as I read the story and took a look at Fagbee and the full of shit chic, a money grab. Dude's gotta maintain that yacht and trophy wife somehow I suppose.

BacktoBasics
11-17-2022, 10:17 PM
Indecent exposure is a sex crime. Crimes aren’t shielded by D/P confidentiality.

If this issue existed prior to her involvement(which is what’s always been implied) then she should be treating this not allowing herself to be victimized 9 times for a payout.

tbdog
11-17-2022, 10:28 PM
Timvp is the new Spence.

MannyIsGod
11-18-2022, 12:01 AM
Are we sure she got a bag? Lawyers usually say that's the case but all that's mentioned is the spurs will overhaul their procedures.

azarel
11-18-2022, 12:04 AM
Given how high the front office is on Primo and how much they’ve invested in his development, is there a possibility that he could be brought back if he were to complete his mental health treatment and clear his name in investigations?

Or is that door completely shut?

i hope so but i think its highly unlikely unless by doing so Spurs get to benefit from +ve media coverage (giving primo a 2nd chance if he truly deserves it and Spurs willing to help him to overcome his issues)

MannyIsGod
11-18-2022, 12:11 AM
Y'all they waived him. that's a huge step. If they wanted to keep him they could have suspended him. Dude is never coming back.

playbonner15
11-18-2022, 12:55 AM
Timvp is the new Spence.
Or he was TSpence all along.................

spursparker9
11-19-2022, 09:30 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbrI_8LeErY

cd98
11-19-2022, 12:08 PM
Are we sure she got a bag? Lawyers usually say that's the case but all that's mentioned is the spurs will overhaul their procedures.

Given how quickly the case was resolved, Spurs paid her. Now, how much? Who knows. That depends on how much evidence she had and how much exposure the Spurs had to the claim they didn't take it seriously. I'm sure a statement about overhauling their procedures was part of the settlement and may have reduced the amount they paid to include that. It was always going to be hard for the Spurs organization to get sued in Bexar County. Josh Primo is another matter. I don't think another team will want to talk with him until the criminal investigation ends. I see that as nothing in the long run as far as him playing in the NBA down the road if he is good enough, but if it is a problem that persists, it may ultimately be his downfall.

John B
11-19-2022, 12:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbrI_8LeErY

I enjoyed the Primo highlights than anything :lol. And how Spurs could really use him now as a PG

JPB
11-19-2022, 01:05 PM
If this issue existed prior to her involvement(which is what’s always been implied) then she should be treating this not allowing herself to be victimized 9 times for a payout.

Right?

You're paid as 40 yo. psychologist to see if everytihng is right with notably a 19 yo. kid, and you let said 19 yo. kid expose his material 9 fucking times without asking him to stop, (you know, litterally the first time) and try to see with him what's wrong here...

then you go out publcly and try to grab the big back for the trauma of having letting a 19 yo. show you his balls 9 fucking times... No wonder they fired her.

Did anyone forced her to watch 9 times or to stay? If she actually warned the FO and they did nothing, then leave if it is so traumatazing than you want to sue...

JPB
11-19-2022, 01:14 PM
Given how quickly the case was resolved, Spurs paid her. Now, how much? Who knows. That depends on how much evidence she had and how much exposure the Spurs had to the claim they didn't take it seriously. I'm sure a statement about overhauling their procedures was part of the settlement and may have reduced the amount they paid to include that. It was always going to be hard for the Spurs organization to get sued in Bexar County. Josh Primo is another matter. I don't think another team will want to talk with him until the criminal investigation ends. I see that as nothing in the long run as far as him playing in the NBA down the road if he is good enough, but if it is a problem that persists, it may ultimately be his downfall.

If Josh doesn't admit having shown his balls 9 times or it itsn't on tape, don't think there's much to the case, specially if Spurs negociated (which I guess they did) not be involved in any trial regarding that affair.

We've heard he could have done it with another woman but that's a different story and this woman didn't materialze so far and wouldn't imply he did it 9 times with the shrink, which as anyone can imagine would be Primo's lawyer main argument (how could you have let my client show you his ball 9 times as a psychologist?).

heyheymymy
11-19-2022, 01:20 PM
Did anyone forced her to watch 9 times or to stay? If she actually warned the FO and they did nothing, then leave if it is so traumatazing than you want to sue...

Well that would be Primo, allegedly. It is said that Primo allegedly physically blocked the doorway to the only exit. So if true and not a mischaracterization of the events, that'll technically force her into the situation pretty much.

JPB
11-19-2022, 01:50 PM
Well that would be Primo, allegedly. It is said that Primo allegedly physically blocked the doorway to the only exit. So if true and not a mischaracterization of the events, that'll technically force her into the situation pretty much.

Said by who? Twitter? And she would have let a 19 yo. kid physcally force her to see his D. 9 times, coming back every time?

That would be unlawful restraint and some kinf of assault, which is a whole other story then, and no way she comes back to the job, or with the kid obviously, and no way spurs let that go...

MultiTroll
11-19-2022, 02:15 PM
Given how quickly the case was resolved, Spurs paid her. Now, how much? Who knows.
Any chance Spurs paid only because atty Sleazebee would make it more expensive / time consuming in a drawn out legal theater?

MultiTroll
11-19-2022, 02:20 PM
Said by who? Twitter? And she would have let a 19 yo. kid physcally force her to see his D. 9 times, coming back every time?

That would be unlawful restraint and some kinf of assault, which is a whole other story then, and no way she comes back to the job, or with the kid obviously, and no way spurs let that go...
Speculation here, since she took the money - dropped the suit does that also mean the criminal charges die.
Oh sure they are "still investigating" but if she is now unwilling to witness / testify does that essentially kill the criminal investigation? They could continue on with what testimony she has already given, but could not Primo force it to a court scene which he knows she is willing to drop.

BatManu20
11-24-2022, 11:17 AM
So much for that. Primo will be on an NBA roster in no time tbh.

exstatic
11-24-2022, 12:01 PM
So much for that. Primo will be on an NBA roster in no time tbh.

Any NBA team that signs him sets themselves up for liability of a troubled young man who is demonstrably a serial weenie wagger. People think this is funny, or no big deal, but it’s a sex crime.

LkrFan
11-24-2022, 12:04 PM

True or False: Primo will be a Spur again?

Uriel
11-24-2022, 01:23 PM
If he successfully completes his mental health treatment and clears his name in investigations, could the Spurs come knocking, given his perceived potential?

He's only 19.

BacktoBasics
11-24-2022, 02:32 PM
I don’t see anyone signing him until the criminal investigation is over. Apparently that is still in play. Although I don’t think it’ll drag on much longer. Everything seems settled so I don’t see them pouring money and time into the criminal investigation if there aren’t any victims. This season perhaps. Definitely on a team by next season.

dbestpro
11-24-2022, 02:55 PM
As a psychologist, she violated HIPAA when she went public with her client's mental illness. It was in her best interest to get this situation resolved, as well.

MultiTroll
11-24-2022, 09:37 PM
Rebecca Grossman, 59, has pleaded not guilty to murder charges in the deaths of Jacob Iskander, 8, and Mark Iskander, 1oys were killed on Sept. 29, 2020, when Grossman hit them with her Mercedes as she allegedly sped through the streets of Westlake Village while playing a “high-speed game of chicken” with former Dodgers pitcher Scott Erickson.

According to the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office, Grossman kept driving after she hit the boys, allegedly carrying one of them on her car more than 100 feet and then, after hitting the brakes, running over him as she fled the scene. Grossman allegedly stopped a quarter of a mile away because her car engine cut off, and the DA’s office has said that she tried to restart the car 14 times, which is possible evidence of a hit-and-run. She was reportedly going at least 71 miles per hour when she struck Jacob and Mark.

The boys were killed within view of their mother, Nancy Iskander. She testified at a court hearing in April that as she and her sons were at a crosswalk of a three-way intersection, she heard the roar of engines and was able to grab her 5-year-old son and dive to safety before Grossman struck her other boys. Nancy Iskander testified that her youngest son witnessed first responders perform CPR on his brother Jacob, who died hours later at the hospital. Mark died at the scene.

Earlier this year, Grossman tried to get the murder​​ charges dismissed, but a judge found that there was enough evidence to argue that Grossman acted with “implied malice” and knew that driving more than 70 mph in a residential area could endanger human life.
Grossman’s attorney, Tony Buzbee.

The Truth #6
11-24-2022, 10:48 PM
I have doubts he will end up on another team right away. I think people forget that he isn't that good at basketball yet.

lmbebo
11-24-2022, 11:20 PM
Wonder if he'll lose his Visa since he's canadian

paperboy77
11-24-2022, 11:22 PM
As a psychologist, she violated HIPAA when she went public with her client's mental illness. It was in her best interest to get this situation resolved, as well.

You might be right but that's a fucked up.

CGD
11-25-2022, 09:04 AM

I doubt it. HIPPA deals with mismanagement of personal data such that it hurts the insurability of a patient in the future.

The better question is did she breach a duty of care as part of the patient-client relationship for Primo? There I also think she’s on solid footing, as many states actually require disclosure of certain criminal conduct notwithstanding the special relationship — which makes sense, the patient’s trust merits being superseded were there is a risk of serious harm to the public in the future (I’d say sex crImes qualify). At a minimum it’s a defense for her.

KingKev
11-25-2022, 09:18 AM

Doubt it. Canada is tougher on foreigners with charges/pending charges than the US is. If you have money the US doesn’t give AF.

Mugen
11-25-2022, 10:49 AM
Any NBA team that signs him sets themselves up for liability of a troubled young man who is demonstrably a serial weenie wagger. People think this is funny, or no big deal, but it’s a sex crime.

He'll be signed by the draft tbh

exstatic
11-25-2022, 11:42 AM

HIPAA doesn’t protect a patient against criminal acts.

OldMan88
11-25-2022, 09:17 PM

Well, he could sign with Toronto and play in their home games…. Kinda like Kawahi Leonard. :spin