PDA

View Full Version : General College Basketball Discussion

benefactor
11-18-2022, 09:44 PM
Baylor joins two other top five teams tonight(Kentucky and Gonzaga) with an early season loss...falling to Virginia.

UNC is number 1 but I feel like Houston is the best team in the nation. They will be number two when the next poll comes out and could stay undefeated for a while until they get tested by the same Virginia team that just took down Baylor.

It will be interesting to see what the new poll looks like for many teams tbh

FrostKing
11-18-2022, 10:28 PM
No more Mike Krzyzewski. Still took me a while to digest during the Kansas game the other night. I watched him for 27 years.

The sport (NBA included) has changed alot along the way. Scheyer will do great and Dukies will eventually cut down the nets again but it's difficult for myself right now getting emotionally involved in a sport & top program that has such massive year to year roster turnover.

Coach K was able to remold Duke basketball into many shapes on & off the court. Currently it is a hot commodity with the youth and having a successfull main rival will only help this new stage. Da Dukies aren't going anywhere.

playblair
11-25-2022, 07:39 PM
#1 unc beaten by the last place big12 team:nerd......texas will move into the top 3

playblair
11-25-2022, 07:50 PM
#3 kansas losing to rick barnes.....will texas surpass houston for new #1 or will texas be #2 :reading

benefactor
11-28-2022, 06:40 PM
Baylor joins two other top five teams tonight(Kentucky and Gonzaga) with an early season loss...falling to Virginia.

UNC is number 1 but I feel like Houston is the best team in the nation. They will be number two when the next poll comes out and could stay undefeated for a while until they get tested by the same Virginia team that just took down Baylor.

It will be interesting to see what the new poll looks like for many teams tbh

#3 kansas losing to rick barnes.....will texas surpass houston for new #1 or will texas be #2 :reading
Houston is the best team in the nation. Im proud to see how Texas has bounced back but Houston is the truth

playblair
11-28-2022, 07:21 PM
Houston is the best team in the nation. Im proud to see how Texas has bounced back but Houston is the truth
houston escaped kent st 49/44.........in the preseason scrimmage texas lead houston at the end of the first half......this week will feature houston vs virginia & texas vs creighton & illionis....... #1 will be on the line.....

DMX7
11-28-2022, 10:27 PM

Texas is #2... should be #1 though. Houston's last game was against Kent State at home and they only won by 5. No wins vs ranked teams. Texas could move up after this week though.

rjv
11-30-2022, 12:18 PM
U of H looked pretty good last night-but against an inferior talent. it will all work out in the end. this ain't the CFP.

benefactor
12-01-2022, 07:25 PM
Texas looking good against Creighton early

pgardn
12-01-2022, 08:01 PM
Texas looking good against Creighton early

Guard play for UT is so much better with the kid from Iowa st. staying with us for organization. I feel like he had to do too much last year.
It also feels like we gotta hit our 3s with some consistency or Creighton balls up in a zone and blocks shots.
Creighton looks like a big (tall) team on the screen.

benefactor
12-01-2022, 08:42 PM
Guard play for UT is so much better with the kid from Iowa st. staying with us for organization. I feel like he had to do too much last year.
It also feels like we gotta hit our 3s with some consistency or Creighton balls up in a zone and blocks shots.
Guard play with Carr and Hunter makes all this work. Carr was willing to play off ball and it opens everything up.

benefactor
12-01-2022, 08:50 PM
This team has heart. I feel good about how tough they play and their chances in the tourney when they get there

benefactor
12-01-2022, 09:07 PM
Texas should be number one when the next poll comes out. Big fucking win tonight.

Blake
12-01-2022, 09:22 PM

Only 3 turnovers for UT. That's some bad ass senior level ball handling.

Tech's young guns keep handing the ball off to the other team like it's got vd

playblair
12-01-2022, 09:34 PM
Texas should be number one when the next poll comes out. Big fucking win tonight.
12 years...........12 year drought is over.........

playblair
12-01-2022, 09:42 PM
shaka smart mollywhopped baylor..............#4 arizona losing to utah at half.........unc loses 3rd game in row will go from #1 to unranked.......

playblair
12-05-2022, 12:41 PM
didnt happen........houston still ranked 1

rjv
12-05-2022, 12:58 PM
three texas schools in the top 10

Blake
12-05-2022, 01:59 PM
didnt happen........houston still ranked 1

Big deal. All that matters is getting a 1 seed

DMX7
12-05-2022, 03:47 PM
three texas schools in the top 10

More impressive in two in the top two. Has that ever happened before this year?

Blake
12-05-2022, 05:26 PM
If UT and or Houston can get to the championship game that'll be 3/4 teams from Texas in the last 4 years that'll have been there.

Tobacco road getting paved over with cotton

playblair
12-06-2022, 06:29 PM
If UT and or Houston can get to the championship game that'll be 3/4 teams from Texas in the last 4 years that'll have been there.

Tobacco road getting paved over with cotton
aau used to be banned in texas.......it took years to get texas aau baketball to the elite status it is at now........the direct correlation between aau & texas colleges being elite is no coincidence.......

benefactor
12-06-2022, 08:49 PM
Texas coming with the wood in the second half

benefactor
12-06-2022, 08:56 PM
How fucking great is Cunningham as a glue guy? He may not be anything in the league but he is a perfect fit on a college team

playblair
12-06-2022, 09:33 PM
How fucking great is Cunningham as a glue guy? He may not be anything in the league but he is a perfect fit on a college team
hunter & carr lost the game for texas...........

GAustex
12-06-2022, 09:38 PM
UT with poor decision making in the crunch

Blake
12-06-2022, 10:08 PM
Former Raider TJ Shannon continuing his pwnage of UT

playblair
12-06-2022, 10:11 PM
Former Raider TJ Shannon continuing his pwnage of UT
no he was turrible........2 points until overtime when beard sat mitchell.........shannon was pwned by a freshman........

Blake
12-06-2022, 10:19 PM
no he was turrible........2 points until overtime when beard sat mitchell.........shannon was pwned by a freshman........

Doesn't matter how he got to 16 to help win the game. He also defended the perimeter where ut was mediocre from 3

pgardn
12-06-2022, 11:09 PM
I missed the game.
Completely forgot.

Big fan I am…

benefactor
12-06-2022, 11:24 PM
Texas lost to a better team tonight. Illinois fought and played well. Texas couldn't make plays late and it cost them.

MultiTroll
01-10-2023, 11:38 PM
Man what a choker by OKLA / good comeback by Kansas.

18-4 run by Kansas to come back from 10 down last 3 minutes.

benefactor
01-20-2023, 11:33 PM

FrostKing
01-21-2023, 08:28 AM
Top 3 NBA draft prospects aren't in CBB

Blue Bloods are down

Big coaches retiring or moving

BBALL is so lucky have TOURNAMENT

FrostKing
01-21-2023, 08:35 AM
I think some old timers feel this new Era isn't as rewarding to stick around.

pgardn
01-21-2023, 12:04 PM
Big 12 extremely tough.

ACC bad, Frosty out.

FrostKing
01-21-2023, 02:46 PM
https://youtu.be/X9MlIRow3MU

My favorite player. Copied his shooting style.

MultiTroll
01-30-2023, 07:42 PM
Texas Tech favored by +2.5 over Iowa State.

How the hell is this line formed?

Blake
01-31-2023, 11:19 AM
Texas Tech favored by +2.5 over Iowa State.

How the hell is this line formed?

Because it's in Lubbock. And the records are deceiving.

Lol did you see the ending?

MultiTroll
01-31-2023, 11:26 AM

Didn't see any of it.
Did see the 1st half was Iowa State by 17.

The Iowa State chokers lead by 20+ most of the 2nd half? :lmao
By 5 with 40 seconds to go.

Can't find any end of game highlights.

Blake
01-31-2023, 02:12 PM
Didn't see any of it.
Did see the 1st half was Iowa State by 17.

The Iowa State chokers lead by 20+ most of the 2nd half? :lmao
By 5 with 40 seconds to go.

Can't find any end of game highlights.

I didn't watch any of it either, just saw it come in on my feed

pgardn
01-31-2023, 04:32 PM

Home seems to be very sound reasoning imo.
Especially after looking at the Big 12 v. SEC scores.

Blake
01-31-2023, 05:16 PM
Home seems to be very sound reasoning imo.
Especially after looking at the Big 12 v. SEC scores.

The big 12 is brutal this year

pgardn
01-31-2023, 05:46 PM
The big 12 is brutal this year

And I believe every game between the SEC v. Big 12 had the home team as the winner as well.

Including #12 Iowa St. getting stomped away at unranked Missouri
And what some announcers were calling the best team in basketball, #2 Alabama, getting crushed by unranked Oklahoma (12-9 worst record of any of these games) 69 - 93 .... wtf...

Blake
01-31-2023, 07:46 PM
" The Cyclones took a 59-36 lead with 12:38 remaining in regulation. At that point, they had a 99.6% win probability. However, Texas Tech tied the largest comeback by any team in Division I men's basketball this season, as well as tying the largest comeback to beat an AP-ranked team over the past decade and setting a record for the largest second-half deficit overcome to win a game in the history of the Big 12/Big 8...."

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/35561530/texas-tech-matches-largest-comeback-season-knock-iowa-state

Lol

pgardn
01-31-2023, 07:56 PM
" The Cyclones took a 59-36 lead with 12:38 remaining in regulation. At that point, they had a 99.6% win probability. However, Texas Tech tied the largest comeback by any team in Division I men's basketball this season, as well as tying the largest comeback to beat an AP-ranked team over the past decade and setting a record for the largest second-half deficit overcome to win a game in the history of the Big 12/Big 8...."

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/35561530/texas-tech-matches-largest-comeback-season-knock-iowa-state

Lol

Whoa.
Dont tear up those tickets yet...

MultiTroll
02-04-2023, 05:05 PM
Auburn getting fouled on trey attempt at the buzzer.

This nonsense of not calling anything at end of game. Either change the farking rulebook or call it.

Obvious foul. Tenn guy was moving fwd. If he had simply went straight up I'd say fine. He clearly was moving fwd, a lot. Bodied plus left no landing area for Auburn guard.

MultiTroll
02-04-2023, 05:08 PM
Blake what was TTUs defense doing for a while there in the 2nd half?

Held Baylor at 46 for durn near 3 minutes to keep it a game until the levee broke.

Blake
02-04-2023, 05:11 PM
Blake what was TTUs defense doing for a while there in the 2nd half?

Held Baylor at 46 for durn near 3 minutes to keep it a game until the levee broke.

They have no depth tbh. Adams had to turn to the young kids on the bench that got smoked. Just a bad year he writes off.

pgardn
02-04-2023, 08:18 PM
Texas was -1 going away to Kansas State. I would have taken Kansas State bigtime (bigly) if I had known this.
And I would have lost. Texas was down big first half and it should have been worse apparently but came storming back.
I guess Terry must be doing a half way decent job as Texas should not have beaten Kansas St. in Austin either.

MultiTroll
02-04-2023, 11:13 PM
Pure speculation.
Is Texas:

Better
Worse
The same?

Since Beard got removed.

FrostKing
02-04-2023, 11:39 PM
https://i.ibb.co/d66D6Hs/Screenshot-20230204-203750-Chrome.jpg

"Over the last 100 games, the series is tied 50-50. The total points scored over the last 100 games are nearly identical, with Duke leading 7,861-7,844 (+17)"

GAustex
02-05-2023, 12:00 AM
Pure speculation.
Is Texas:

Better
Worse
The same?

Since Beard got removed.

I see no difference except the coach

Blake
02-05-2023, 01:53 AM
Pure speculation.
Is Texas:

Better
Worse
The same?

Since Beard got removed.

I think just very slightly worse.

But they have a bunch of veteran leaders on that team, especially at guard, so they'll be expected to make a deep tourney run. I mean, they'll prob be a 2 seed, at worst a 3

pgardn
02-05-2023, 11:04 AM
Pure speculation.
Is Texas:

Better
Worse
The same?

Since Beard got removed.

Very difficult question.
The record in conference says better but by the actual play in games…? They were horrible the first half against KSU.
And imo very vulnerable to big men led teams. But they are deep and scrappy. They are winning difficult games but then nothing appears easy. If they beat Kansas away on Monday it would be big. They looked like an always 10 pts behind team against Tenn.

Millennial_Messiah
02-07-2023, 02:34 PM
I think the last year I watched college basketball and cared it was that time KD missed that free throw line shot that would have forced OT and the Longhorns were eliminated.

pgardn
02-07-2023, 06:11 PM
I think the last year I watched college basketball and cared it was that time KD missed that free throw line shot that would have forced OT and the Longhorns were eliminated.

I have had to exactly opposite problem.
The pro game is so rife with traveling and carrying its just completely unwatchable.
Last season in a really big game I watched Steph Curry get thrown a really bad pass on a catch and shoot. Curry took at least 4 steps to get his feet set properly, but set quickly to hit a long three. He could have never got the ball to the basket had he not reset properly (traveled) it was such a bad pass. But its Steph so.... 3 eeeeeeeee!. I was sick to the stomach. All the announcer saw it but what a great shot! It was, using at least 4 steps to get his balance.

This is the most college basketball regular season I have watched for a really long time but its not that much.

Millennial_Messiah
02-07-2023, 06:49 PM
I have had to exactly opposite problem.
The pro game is so rife with traveling and carrying its just completely unwatchable.
Last season in a really big game I watched Steph Curry get thrown a really bad pass on a catch and shoot. Curry took at least 4 steps to get his feet set properly, but set quickly to hit a long three. He could have never got the ball to the basket had he not reset properly (traveled) it was such a bad pass. But its Steph so.... 3 eeeeeeeee!. I was sick to the stomach. All the announcer saw it but what a great shot! It was, using at least 4 steps to get his balance.

This is the most college basketball regular season I have watched for a really long time but its not that much.

Yeah, me too regarding the NBA. Forget politics... it's just overall not the quality product it used to be even last generation. Traveling, carrying, moving screens, offensive violations and offensive fouls in general are almost never called. Corporate ads on jerseys... yuck... 10 different jerseys for every team and only 2 of them actually make sense as per the team logo and colors... yuck... home court color paint being changed for just about every other home game, yuck... can't play defense anymore.... yuck, the league has gotten chuck-centric since Curry and the GSWs FUBARed the game. Nobody drives to the hole anymore. Nobody really tries on defense anymore because they know if they breathe on a guy it's a foul. And it's spread to pick up games too. On offense guys are too lazy to drive to the hoop. Not much strategy left in the NBA or basketball in general. The days of running well orchestrated halfcourt basketball are long gone because everything is a continuous transition. Basketball is unwatchable. The peak of the NBA was the 90s up to the Kwame-Gasol trade. Then it was still watchable up until Steve Kerr sicked a 7' TOSB from the Georgia Republic on the Spurs' best player's lower leg, on purpose. It hasn't even been close to watchable since.

Millennial_Messiah
02-07-2023, 06:59 PM
I miss the glory days of basketball and the NBA where every basket, every shot, every free throw counted and mattered... every basket was difficult to get, and the wisest and most well coached teams would outsmart and out-execute the other team, not just the teams with the best athletes or the best chuckers. Rules were enforced, and not just against the defense. Points were at a premium and every shot mattered. I greatly miss and yearn for those days of basketball and I'm not upset that I chose to give up basketball at just the right time both in terms of the quality of product and in terms of practicality for my life situation and being an adult versus a school age post-adolescent.

pgardn
02-07-2023, 07:10 PM
Yeah, me too regarding the NBA. Forget politics... it's just overall not the quality product it used to be even last generation. Traveling, carrying, moving screens, offensive violations and offensive fouls in general are almost never called. Corporate ads on jerseys... yuck... 10 different jerseys for every team and only 2 of them actually make sense as per the team logo and colors... yuck... home court color paint being changed for just about every other home game, yuck... can't play defense anymore.... yuck, the league has gotten chuck-centric since Curry and the GSWs FUBARed the game. Nobody drives to the hole anymore. Nobody really tries on defense anymore because they know if they breathe on a guy it's a foul. And it's spread to pick up games too. On offense guys are too lazy to drive to the hoop. Not much strategy left in the NBA or basketball in general. The days of running well orchestrated halfcourt basketball are long gone because everything is a continuous transition. Basketball is unwatchable. The peak of the NBA was the 90s up to the Kwame-Gasol trade. Then it was still watchable up until Steve Kerr sicked a 7' TOSB from the Georgia Republic on the Spurs' best player's lower leg, on purpose. It hasn't even been close to watchable since.

Yep.

And the Spurs suck.

Goob
02-12-2023, 07:20 PM
Wide open this year as far as who will be cutting down the nets in Houston. Houston themselves would be cool to win in their hometown, have a legit chance of getting there as do several other teams. The Longhorns are having a phenomenal season and can see them getting a 1 seed as long as they finish the season strong.

My Tar Heels...have struggled to put it lightly. Not sure if last season's run was just a fluke or what, but they need to finish strong themselves just to make the tournament. Big win against Clemson yesterday to help with that.

Interesting next month and a half coming up for sure.

MultiTroll
02-13-2023, 11:11 PM
Texas.

Psssshhh. These phucks were #1 at one point.

#30 just chokes the wide open layup.

Blake
02-14-2023, 02:57 AM

Blake
02-14-2023, 01:24 PM

Rofl this chick

playblair
02-14-2023, 03:16 PM
how is life without beard tech............did he batter u tech u cant get him off of ur mind u r a jealous ex he should choke

Blake
02-14-2023, 05:21 PM
how is life without beard tech............did he batter u tech u cant get him off of ur mind u r a jealous ex he should choke

U mad?

pgardn
02-14-2023, 08:05 PM
U mad?

He makes no sense whatsoever.

GAustex
02-14-2023, 09:50 PM
Tech got that inferiority complex
It’s ok
It’s earned
A big celebration for them when they reach up and spank overrated UT though
Good for them High Plains Red Raiders

Mark Celibate
02-14-2023, 11:29 PM

Rofl this chick

Is there an 'English' translation of what's going on or is only the 'Shuckin and Jivin' version available?

Mark Celibate
02-14-2023, 11:40 PM
I miss the glory days of basketball and the NBA where every basket, every shot, every free throw counted and mattered... every basket was difficult to get, and the wisest and most well coached teams would outsmart and out-execute the other team, not just the teams with the best athletes or the best chuckers. Rules were enforced, and not just against the defense. Points were at a premium and every shot mattered. I greatly miss and yearn for those days of basketball and I'm not upset that I chose to give up basketball at just the right time both in terms of the quality of product and in terms of practicality for my life situation and being an adult versus a school age post-adolescent.

Yep, I'm not hating on the current generation of NBA players or anything...in fact I think the skill level is still high. However, if I recall correctly, this 3 pt chuckfest started when nerdy statistician who worked for the Rockets said that statistically the greatest shots in basketball were dunks, free throws, and three pointers; eliminating the midrange game. IMO, bball was ruined by some nerd essentially "hacking" basketball like it was a video game. That was right around the time only the Harden-Rockets and Warriors were playing that style but soon after everybody emulated it. Regardless, now it is just boring to watch. 20 pt leads mean nothing anymore, which if you are a casual I guess that's fun but its hard to appreciate greatness when every regular season game comes down to how "hot" one team gets from 3 on that given night

pgardn
02-15-2023, 05:45 PM
Is there an 'English' translation of what's going on or is only the 'Shuckin and Jivin' version available?

This reads like you are around 100 years old...

pgardn
02-15-2023, 06:02 PM
Yep, I'm not hating on the current generation of NBA players or anything...in fact I think the skill level is still high. However, if I recall correctly, this 3 pt chuckfest started when nerdy statistician who worked for the Rockets said that statistically the greatest shots in basketball were dunks, free throws, and three pointers; eliminating the midrange game. IMO, bball was ruined by some nerd essentially "hacking" basketball like it was a video game. That was right around the time only the Harden-Rockets and Warriors were playing that style but soon after everybody emulated it. Regardless, now it is just boring to watch. 20 pt leads mean nothing anymore, which if you are a casual I guess that's fun but its hard to appreciate greatness when every regular season game comes down to how "hot" one team gets from 3 on that given night

For me traveling and carrying the ball is just ridiculous. These rules were invented to make the game a bit more difficult. When you are given a bad pass your team gets punished because you travel or you have to keep the ball in by stabbing at it with one hand and then lose your dribble. You cant just re establish position by traveling and double dribbling. Now a player comes off a screen to catch a ball and after he catches the ball he can take like 3 steps before establishing control and without losing his dribble. Thats bull shit. Let him set right up again after a shitty play? Carrying the ball allows stop and starting to become extremely easy. It looks cool but its easy to do. Its much more difficult to be evasive if you actually are NOT allowed to carry the ball along with you. Offense has gotten way too easy. I dont mind the 3s, I do mind players resetting their feet and traveling in order to get the balance and body position to actually get off a good shot. Its stupid easy if you allow that.

I could go on. with the eleventy billion timeouts given that are saved till the end of the game so we can turn basketball into football where an actual Play lasts about 4 seconds. Some sort of accountability from the players of understanding where the game is at so the coaches dont get to constantly tell them what to do. Practice it and know it. It wont allow for stupid players who cant keep track of what is going on. Good coaches have to coach their players during practice to know things about the game and follow it. Then, a 50 game season with only 6 total teams making the playoffs. The two best records get a bye. Three out of five series.

lebomb
02-17-2023, 07:16 AM
Basketball may have better athletic levels now, but skill level NO. The midrange game is completely gone. Players only practice screen and rolls and have to make a layup, or just chuck a 3pt shot. No one ever shoots a midrange shot from various locations on the floor. Guess what, when that shot is the only one available because the shot clock is about to expire, NO ONE can hit that damn mid range. I have seen it fail at every level now, AAU, highschool, college and the NBA. All players can make nowadays is a layup or a 3pt shot. That is all they practice.

FrostKing
02-17-2023, 09:48 AM
Basketball may have better athletic levels now, but skill level NO. The midrange game is completely gone. Players only practice screen and rolls and have to make a layup, or just chuck a 3pt shot. No one ever shoots a midrange shot from various locations on the floor. Guess what, when that shot is the only one available because the shot clock is about to expire, NO ONE can hit that damn mid range. I have seen it fail at every level now, AAU, highschool, college and the NBA. All players can make nowadays is a layup or a 3pt shot. That is all they practice.
While I was deadlifting at the local gym last night. Like to walk inbetween sets. There is a pool and bball gym. Surprisingly always boys balling.

Random game but everyone chucking 3's...and making. One guy was slashing and scoring at will.

So these guys are clearly practicing 3's alot. I was the Euro 3 & D of my time but understood
1. Pass moves quicker than dribble
2. Change of pace over speed
3. Box out

Almost no one can guard a 2-man game. Force the defense into a decision.

Yah all that seems gone now. We see the Blue Bloods struggle this season as they recruited players hoping to make a network And1tape...

FrostKing
02-17-2023, 09:53 AM
This brings me back. I remember playing gym ball for a couple years. Then trying out for an organized team and everything moved 10 times faster. The 3point shot was so scarce. Barely had enough time to see the rim the ball pressure was so intense. Get use to it over time. Game slows down. Lanes open up and yes you catch glimpse of the front end

FrostKing
02-17-2023, 10:10 AM
I've been thinking of buying cheap Bball shoes and balling again. I already run 2 miles daily.

The lateral movement, rolling ankle and busted nose. I like to bang down low and can move my feet defensively. Kinda wanna see what this young generation has to bring.

rjv
02-20-2023, 04:59 PM
I've been thinking of buying cheap Bball shoes and balling again. I already run 2 miles daily.

The lateral movement, rolling ankle and busted nose. I like to bang down low and can move my feet defensively. Kinda wanna see what this young generation has to bring.

i still hoop, although mostly in my age group. but every once in a while i head out to the Y and get into a pick up game with the younger generation. they really do shoot a lot of threes and generally play piss poor defense. very good at ball handling and pretty good at passing as well. ain't shy about shooting though. and a lot of trash talk. they usually blow by me so the best way to get them back is when you have a chance to set a pick or box out. that's when you just remind them that they're still scrawny.

Goob
02-20-2023, 07:57 PM
My Heels continue to suck.:depressed

MultiTroll
02-21-2023, 09:33 PM
:lol Tennessee gets the crucial steal to have a chance for the game winning shot.....
And Tenn Euro lets himiself get picked.

MultiTroll
02-25-2023, 01:18 PM
Why is Miss ST favored over Tex A&M?

Goob
02-25-2023, 02:21 PM
Why is Miss ST favored over Tex A&M?
Good point, no idea why.The Aggies are in great form and even though an away game in the SEC is never easy and the Bulldogs desparately need a win to boost their tourney chances, I think the Aggies will win by double digits.

FrostKing
03-04-2023, 01:34 PM
https://i.ibb.co/jMC71y7/Fq-Vt2-ETXg-AEa3i0.jpg

pgardn
03-04-2023, 02:55 PM
Good point, no idea why.The Aggies are in great form and even though an away game in the SEC is never easy and the Bulldogs desparately need a win to boost their tourney chances, I think the Aggies will win by double digits.

Ms ST Playing at home and Miss St. has beaten some very good teams but they have also had some bad losses.
Now way you get this line AT college station. Alabama was beaten by over 20 pts AT Oklahoma (near last place in the Big 12)
ATM just beat Alabama at College Station. Good wins away against good teams in a game which comes down to crunchtime should be taken very seriously in cbb imo.

FrostKing
03-04-2023, 06:34 PM
Duke going Black

Funeral for heels season!

pgardn
03-04-2023, 10:24 PM
Why do we need conference tournaments?
Start the NCAA tourney on Tuesday.

GAustex
03-04-2023, 10:58 PM

$

pgardn
03-04-2023, 11:28 PM
$

True.

But personally I’m completely bored.
I can’t be the only one $aturated.

Back to 32 teams. Get the NIT going again I guess.

Champions League and Europa league without the group stages.

GAustex
03-05-2023, 12:14 AM
^more aint better

GAustex
03-05-2023, 12:15 AM
Expanding college football playoff is gonna be a disaster

leemajors
03-05-2023, 12:19 AM

Is keeping status quo better? I'm not complaining about seeing more games. At least the players are getting openly paid now.

GAustex
03-05-2023, 12:29 AM
Is keeping status quo better? I'm not complaining about seeing more games. At least the players are getting openly paid now.
My opinion for what it is worth but I have no interest in seeing the top two or three teams continue to blow out clearly outclassed opponents.

Like they have it now is fine-4 teams for the championship and all the others bowling

Blake
03-05-2023, 01:12 AM

Every now and then you have that low team that sneaks up, wins the tourney and gets the auto bid so in that sense it could be fun

College football conference championship games are completely worthless tho

Blake
03-05-2023, 01:12 AM

Fuck no, I can't wait

FrostKing
03-10-2023, 02:02 AM
https://i.ibb.co/vYpGxGW/maxresdefault-3.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/Cbc55T3/Screenshot-20230309-225902-Chrome.png

:lol

FrostKing
03-11-2023, 03:15 AM
https://i.ibb.co/zFW4LpM/Screenshot-20230311-001120-Chrome.png

Dukies chance to avenge all their recent losses. @ Virginia was a blown call at the rim in the closing seconds too.

Blake
03-11-2023, 11:05 AM
What a weak conference

FrostKing
03-11-2023, 11:21 AM
What a weak conference

Did you just Bible verse me

FrostKing
03-11-2023, 11:23 AM
Don't be scared of Kansas and the Bill Selfs. We'll handle them for you.

Blake
03-11-2023, 11:29 AM
Don't be scared of Kansas and the Bill Selfs. We'll handle them for you.

Not sure Duke will handle Virginia

FrostKing
03-11-2023, 11:34 AM
Not sure Duke will handle Virginia
Always slow, fundamental battle.

I think Duke wins. But a close classic.

leemajors
03-11-2023, 08:10 PM
Was not expecting two big wins against Kansas

pgardn
03-11-2023, 09:18 PM
Was not expecting two big wins against Kansas

Bill not being himSelf might have made a difference.

pgardn
03-11-2023, 10:02 PM
We are just tough and experienced.
Not really that talented on the NBA level.

If they can keep that toughness playing" away" and hit some shots in NCAA tourney games "dead venue" or fans rooting against you because #2 seed we could do ok. No way this is a National Championship level talented team. Beard really did a heck of a job putting the right group together via the portal.

FrostKing
03-11-2023, 10:56 PM
https://i.ibb.co/YpjPRxs/Screenshot-20230311-193936-Chrome.png

Scheyer did it. Started slow but vindicated Mr. Krzyzewski choice. And that devastating ending last March.

Da Dukies dance again :lobt:

FrostKing
03-11-2023, 11:14 PM
North Carolina WHO!?!

Watch Blue Devils from home.

New ERA begins with a smash. Duke does it with a Ski ofcourse. Can't remember last time the other North Carolina schools had one of us. Durham always welcomed us with open arms. Duke always & forever.

Blake
03-19-2023, 09:57 AM
What a weak conference

Lol Duke and Virginia

playblair
03-21-2023, 03:03 PM
no one watns to coach in lubbock......

DMX7
11-10-2023, 01:03 AM
RIP Lance Blanks

I can't believe he passed away. Guy seemed to have a good life going. I think he worked for the Spurs for a little while.

rjv
11-13-2023, 04:57 PM
RIP Lance Blanks

I can't believe he passed away. Guy seemed to have a good life going. I think he worked for the Spurs for a little while.

he did, as a scout i believe; everyone seemed to agree what a solid person he was.

leemajors
11-13-2023, 05:33 PM
he did, as a scout i believe; everyone seemed to agree what a solid person he was.

Friend of mine worked with him a lot at LHN, he was from all accounts.

pgardn
11-20-2023, 02:28 PM
Texas play U Conn tonight in a tournament final.
I expect them to get smoked the way they played against Louisville.
So far the defense is bad and they make a ton of turnovers to double down on bad.
Hopefully getting some guys healthy will help as this team is nothing like the last one so far and I dont see anyway it will become a good perimeter defensive team or even defensive rebounding, even with bigger guys. I guess we wait for Tre the PG for next year.

GAustex
11-21-2023, 07:00 PM
UT is a work in progress
Enticing but not sure if there is something there
Need to see them with the two bigs guys playing minutes.
The little shooter dude looks like he is guard-able so cannot rely on that for consistency but that was a clutch make against Louisville.
UCONN is a class apart/above

GAustex
12-06-2023, 11:58 PM
Shaka going in raw on Urkel

pgardn
12-07-2023, 08:03 AM
That.

Was awful.

Asmus thinks he has to carry a team.
Guard play is opposite of what we had last year.
Inside guys dont have the same level of desire even though we have height.
I think this is too big a load for our best player still out. Lots to fix.
Thats not a top 25 team.

playblair
12-07-2023, 01:58 PM
Shaka going in raw on Urkel

shakas teams peak in early december.............

That.

Was awful.

Asmus thinks he has to carry a team.
Guard play is opposite of what we had last year.
Inside guys dont have the same level of desire even though we have height.
I think this is too big a load for our best player still out. Lots to fix.
Thats not a top 25 team.

rodney terry was going to get fired at utep........he is not a power 5 head coach........all the casual fans who only watch march madness & pressured him to get hired r at fault for the next 3 years to endure before the eventual firing..........

GAustex
12-07-2023, 06:27 PM
That buyout gonna be HUGE

GAustex
12-07-2023, 06:28 PM
Shaka did peak in December all over Urkels face

pgardn
12-07-2023, 07:46 PM
shakas teams peak in early december.............

rodney terry was going to get fired at utep........he is not a power 5 head coach........all the casual fans who only watch march madness & pressured him to get hired r at fault for the next 3 years to endure before the eventual firing..........

Thank the choke artist for hiring him as assistant then.

MultiTroll
12-16-2023, 12:35 PM
Why is Baylor 9-0 only a 3 pt favorite over 4-5 Michigan State?

Baylor play a bunch of stat padding games?

MultiTroll
12-16-2023, 06:03 PM
Ok it only cost me a lunch but for those who saw it, what the HELL was that?

From opening tip to ending, a complete 25 point pummeling of Baylor by Michigan State.

Baylor sucked / Michigan State kicked ass or both?

playblair
01-06-2024, 06:01 AM
Blake spent all year calling chris beard a woman beater for defending himself from his drunk aggressive gf..............texas dismissed beard abruptly.........tech starting pg did a giddy to a teammates minor sister & tech let him play for 2 more months.............

Texas Tech leading scorer Pop Isaacs is accused of sexually assaulting a minor during his team's trip to the Bahamas in November, according to ESPN (https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/39248936/civil-lawsuit-filed-texas-tech-basketball-pop-isaacs).A civil lawsuit alleging the assault was reportedly filed in Lubbock County District Court by the parents of the alleged victim. The age of consent is 16 in the Bahamas, but the suit reportedly claims the girl was intoxicated and could not give consent.
The lawsuit requests $1 million in damages.
The alleged incident occurred when the Texas Tech men's basketball team was competing in the Battle 4 Atlantis, the early-season college basketball tournament

Blake
01-06-2024, 12:44 PM
Lol civil suit. Why no criminal charges?

pgardn
01-06-2024, 01:17 PM
I am still wondering why Beard did not call the cops as his self defense was breaking down and apparently he could not breathe?
Curiosities never cease for Playblair...

Blake
01-06-2024, 01:38 PM
The horns now have no excuse not to beat Tech by 20 today with this hanging over them

pgardn
01-06-2024, 02:25 PM
The horns now have no excuse not to beat Tech by 20 today with this hanging over them

The excuse would be they are not a good enough basketball team.
They were a seriously good TEAM last year. Especially with Disu. They have not shown anything close to last year therefore they can lose a ton of conference games in a very good conference. Why are they not as good: imo they lost a very cohesive group of guards that played very well together, Especially on defense. They had a group of very mobile, very tough forwards who enjoyed the war. They had Disu. Only one of those remains and we dont even know if Disu will regain his form that he had at the end of the Big 12 tourney and a couple of games in the NCAA tourney until his foot, again, gave him problems. Disu may be one of those glass players that just cant stay healthy with foot and ankle bones.

playblair
01-06-2024, 03:35 PM
Lol civil suit. Why no criminal charges?
it happened in bahamas read the paragraph cant prosecute it in the usa ..........

Blake
01-06-2024, 06:57 PM
it happened in bahamas read the paragraph cant prosecute it in the usa ..........

Sexual assault is legal in the Bahamas?

playblair
01-06-2024, 07:42 PM
chris beard is 14 0 undefeated ole miss.........tech will hire him when their new coach fails.......

Blake
01-06-2024, 08:54 PM
chris beard is 14 0 undefeated ole miss.........tech will hire him when their new coach fails.......

Beard left Tech. It was UT that fired him

DMX7
01-06-2024, 09:00 PM

13-1. They got blown out by Rick Barnes and the other UT.

playblair
01-06-2024, 10:13 PM
rodney terry:lmao diversity hire because all of twitter was calling texas racist for not immediately hiring him :rollin

pgardn
01-06-2024, 10:18 PM
rodney terry:lmao diversity hire because all of twitter was calling texas racist for not immediately hiring him :rollin

Oh?

Diversity hire for Beard. That’s how he got his spot.
You are just a sore loser AND a pervert.
If UT would have won you said none of this.
Go root for some other team anus boi…

pgardn
01-06-2024, 10:20 PM
The excuse would be they are not a good enough basketball team.
They were a seriously good TEAM last year. Especially with Disu. They have not shown anything close to last year therefore they can lose a ton of conference games in a very good conference. Why are they not as good: imo they lost a very cohesive group of guards that played very well together, Especially on defense. They had a group of very mobile, very tough forwards who enjoyed the war. They had Disu. Only one of those remains and we dont even know if Disu will regain his form that he had at the end of the Big 12 tourney and a couple of games in the NCAA tourney until his foot, again, gave him problems. Disu may be one of those glass players that just cant stay healthy with foot and ankle bones.

The Above BEFORE the game perv boy.
Where does your shit come from?
After you lose.
Gtfoh

GAustex
01-06-2024, 11:20 PM
Terry ain’t for the big pond
He be small pond

playblair
01-06-2024, 11:35 PM
Oh?

Diversity hire for Beard. That’s how he got his spot.
You are just a sore loser AND a pervert.
If UT would have won you said none of this.
Go root for some other team anus boi…
ive spent over 1k to the texas one fund what have u contributed ..........

Mark Celibate
01-07-2024, 08:36 AM
At first I thought the allegations were obviously false, but Isaacs is one ugly looking mulatto f*ck. No doubt he’s guilty IMO, nobody in their right frame of mind is saying ‘yes’ to that thing tbh

pgardn
01-07-2024, 12:59 PM
At first I thought the allegations were obviously false, but Isaacs is one ugly looking mulatto f*ck. No doubt he’s guilty IMO, nobody in their right frame of mind is saying ‘yes’ to that thing tbh

Such a Trumpet

1. It must be the woman scheming using the penal titillation.
2. It must be the man or kid because he just looks like it.

gtfoh

pgardn
01-07-2024, 01:04 PM

This is part of what led to your prison degree, the lying

Wtf are you hypothetically giving money to football. How about the school itself? So you got your stem degree from prison.
Donate it to the engineering department at UT. You mean diddly to the oil money that comes in from whale donors. Or, your dreamy falsehood means diddly.

Blake
01-07-2024, 05:38 PM

I've spent 100k to UT. I helped frame Beard to set up this current puppet regime

Mark Celibate
01-07-2024, 06:30 PM
Such a Trumpet

1. It must be the woman scheming using the penal titillation.
2. It must be the man or kid because he just looks like it.

gtfoh

sir this is a wendy's drive thru...

playblair
01-07-2024, 06:30 PM
This is part of what led to your prison degree, the lying

Wtf are you hypothetically giving money to football. How about the school itself? So you got your stem degree from prison.
Donate it to the engineering department at UT. You mean diddly to the oil money that comes in from whale donors. Or, your dreamy falsehood means diddly.
ut pro bono graduates & students were our tutors & teachers in prison they helped us graduate..........i have contributed to the tpei texas prison education initiative ut program with donations for years.....

GAustex
01-07-2024, 06:37 PM
Urkel ain’t getting it done

pgardn
01-07-2024, 09:45 PM

Then Cancel the order and get out of the line.

Blake
01-08-2024, 01:24 PM

I'd like a triple beef all the way
XL biggie fries
20 nuggets with the honey mustard
Tub of chili
biggie frosty
Coke zero cuz calories

pgardn
01-08-2024, 01:39 PM
ut pro bono graduates & students were our tutors & teachers in prison they helped us graduate..........i have contributed to the tpei texas prison education initiative ut program with donations for years.....

You would not be willing to say this in front of a court as a sworn statement.
Especially if the consequences involve you going back to lock up to get educated so you can lie again.

Blake
01-08-2024, 03:28 PM

UT loses at home to Tech, only drops 5 spots, Tech nowhere to be found. Makes sense.

pgardn
01-08-2024, 09:07 PM

UT loses at home to Tech, only drops 5 spots, Tech nowhere to be found. Makes sense.

The UT dropping only 5 makes some sense as the teams in the same part of the rankings but above UT also lost.
What does not make sense is why was UT in the top 25 to begin with. And…

Why Tech is not ahead of UT does not make sense.

Blake
01-15-2024, 06:49 PM
OK now we cracked the top 25.

Lol horns. Bye coach.

GAustex
01-15-2024, 07:06 PM
Urkel ain’t getting it done

GAustex
01-18-2024, 10:28 AM
He be small pond

pgardn
01-21-2024, 02:54 PM
So UT promptly goes out and beats Baylor(9).
I am not saying UT lacks talent, I just dont see the pieces fitting properly. at all... their defense is especially awful. Nothing like last year.

Big 12 is incredibly solid as a whole up and down. And while UT and Oklahoma leave, Arizona arrives next year. Thats a really good trade from a Bball perspective.
Utah also can be very solid.
Brett Y has got the basketball thing right.

MultiTroll
01-21-2024, 05:15 PM
Need FAU to beat UTSA for parlay.

WTH the Roadrunners gave them all they could take.

MultiTroll
01-21-2024, 05:26 PM
Where's that coach that got in the blow out fight with his gf / wife?

pgardn
01-21-2024, 11:10 PM

In Mississippi where it’s common behavior.

Blake
01-22-2024, 10:36 AM

Got blowed out by Auburn

GAustex
01-23-2024, 10:31 PM
Credit to UT taking out ou who looking no where near their ranking

Blake
01-26-2024, 06:19 PM

Won't last long but nice to look at at least for another day.

MultiTroll
02-13-2024, 07:26 PM
What kind of upgraded crack was the Texas A&M offense on the last two games?

And has it worn off today vs Vandy?

rjv
02-13-2024, 07:38 PM
What kind of upgraded crack was the Texas A&M offense on the last two games?

And has it worn off today vs Vandy?

all season long, the ags have played down, or up, to their level of competition.

MultiTroll
02-13-2024, 10:09 PM
all season long, the ags have played down, or up, to their level of competition.
Then to lose to that prayer greasy toss tonight.
I thought it might have been travelling.
But if the ball gets disrupted (not turned over) that frees the guy with the ball to take more steps?
Guess so.

Vandy dude jumps. Ball gets slightly tipped while still in his hands. He lands. Takes another step and shoots. Isn't that travelling?

pgardn
02-14-2024, 06:27 PM
Then to lose to that prayer greasy toss tonight.
I thought it might have been travelling.
But if the ball gets disrupted (not turned over) that frees the guy with the ball to take more steps?
Guess so.

Vandy dude jumps. Ball gets slightly tipped while still in his hands. He lands. Takes another step and shoots. Isn't that travelling?

If it’s still firmly in his hands it’s merely touched. If he lost control caused by an opponent then… so what happened. Did he lose control?
ATM has an erratic offense and is almost always good on D imo. Offensively if a few guys get offensive rebounds put backs and a few 3 contributions they are good. If they don’t do these things on offense they are in for a very ugly game. Which they still can win if they play good D.

On bubble for the tourney and out 1st round unless they really play scrappy and get the opponent to do so. Ugly tough team.

pgardn
02-17-2024, 12:28 PM
Embarrassing

ESPN lineup

ESPN: Texas ATM v Alabama
ESPN 2: Wake Forest v. UVA
ESPN +: TTU v. Iowa St.

The last game on the list is definitely the best game. You get put on ESPN + means it’s not considered a watch by the public.
Cmon Brett. Get your shit together. You got THE BEST BBall conference.

Blake
02-17-2024, 02:17 PM
Embarrassing

ESPN lineup

The last game on the list is definitely the best game. You get put on ESPN + means it’s not considered a watch by the public.

Lol like they're basing it on football. Damn that was an early game. Glad I missed it.

Blake
02-21-2024, 02:12 PM
Embarrassing

ESPN lineup

You're not the only one that's noticed. From last night:

Blake
02-21-2024, 02:15 PM
The thing I do hate about college basketball is the 1 and 1 fouls vs the pros. Basically the team with the best clutch free throw shooters win the game like last night. That's not fun to watch at all.

MultiTroll
02-21-2024, 08:46 PM
WTF?
8 players suspended for Texas A&M-Commerce, Incarnate Word brawl - ESPN (https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/39570506/southland-suspends-8-texas-commerce-incarnate-word-postgame-brawl)

MultiTroll
02-21-2024, 09:04 PM
Like Incarnate Word taking them to OT?

MultiTroll
02-21-2024, 11:12 PM
LSU is as dumb as freakin rocks.

Is their coach part of the problem or is there no coaching these guys?

MultiTroll
02-21-2024, 11:17 PM
That has go to be one of the all time greasiest game winning shots in history. :lmao

Final possession
LSU ballhog moron gets his shit pushed in on a ridiculous shot attempt. Easily blocked.
The block karooms back to him after two lucky bounces and he throws a prayer up that his teamate catches mid air and converts.

Blake
02-21-2024, 11:53 PM
Like Incarnate Word taking them to OT?

(.... Texas A&M Commerce)

MultiTroll
02-22-2024, 12:04 AM
Do want to give the LSU guy credit for having the presence of mind to lob the ball up where his teamate could have a chance for the final shot.

GAustex
03-15-2024, 08:21 PM
He be small pond

Blake
03-15-2024, 10:43 PM
Houston's team this year is a monster.

MultiTroll
03-16-2024, 09:07 PM
Houston's team this year is a monster.
Ya.

MultiTroll
03-16-2024, 09:08 PM
NC State Center.

For you old schoolers, reminds me of a cross between Dave Cowens and Dejuan Blair. :lol

Blake
03-17-2024, 12:25 AM
Ya.

They needed a good solid jinx

lebomb
03-17-2024, 01:52 PM
One thing is clear after this weekend. ANYONE can win it this year. There is NO clear path to a championship at all. There is more parity than ever. Also, Iowa State aint no joke. Them boyz are foreal!

Blake
03-17-2024, 08:56 PM
One thing is clear after this weekend. ANYONE can win it this year. There is NO clear path to a championship at all. There is more parity than ever. Also, Iowa State aint no joke. Them boyz are foreal!

What year was the path clear to the title?

lebomb
03-19-2024, 11:57 AM
What year was the path clear to the title?

Lots of em. There were several yeas where Kentucky were favored to win it all and made it to the championship. I picked Kansas year before last and they won it. I thought Baylor was a favorite three years ago and they won it all. I just do not see anyone this year standing out like years prior. This is just my humble opinion though.

FrostKing
03-21-2024, 02:22 AM
Filling out Bracket now

Topic above, Uconn seems one of the bigger favorites in recent years. Usually the repeat Champion losses too much.

- Butler pushed Duke to the brink in the Title game, lost their best player and answered by returning to the Title game

In 2010 Duke finally crowned again. And returned most the core and added Irving. Had a superior regular season but 1 poor 2nd Half vs Arizona ended it all

MultiTroll
03-21-2024, 11:31 PM
6 of 8 so far on my parlay.
Tomorrow need Conn and Auburn.

Blake
03-22-2024, 07:46 AM
Pretty sure anyone paying attention picked NC state over Tech in their bracket. How they were an 11 seed is anyone's guess

lebomb
03-22-2024, 09:19 AM
OMG!!! Oakland University beat Kentucky last night! Thats not the worst part. I thought Oakland was out of California. Nope, they are out of Michigan. :lmao

That is way worse!

University of Tennessee by way of Idaho. :claw

MultiTroll
03-22-2024, 01:46 PM
Shaka Dumbs team looking just as bad as his Texas teams.

Marquette choking off an 8 point lead with low BBIQ.

Glad i did not pick them.

Wonder how good Oso Ighodaro would be with some coaching.

FrostKing
03-23-2024, 11:26 PM
Quality tournament so far. High quality of play. Older players.

I've been working alot so missing games. Impressed by what I've seen.

FrostKing
03-25-2024, 12:46 AM
https://i.ibb.co/jvvJPdp/Screenshot-20240324-224444-Chrome.png

Blake
03-25-2024, 01:02 AM
Aside from ACC, pretty even conference distribution represented

FrostKing
03-28-2024, 03:20 AM
https://i.ibb.co/1TjXMqV/Screenshot-20240327-211807-Chrome.png

lebomb
03-28-2024, 06:43 AM
Yeah, UCONN may have pulled into the lead at winning the Championship back to back. They have been killin teams over the last month.

MultiTroll
03-28-2024, 11:00 PM
Bama nice close.

lebomb
03-29-2024, 08:57 AM
UCONN just beat the stuffin outta San Diego State :fight

FrostKing
03-30-2024, 10:18 AM
https://i.ibb.co/NyJQrbx/Screenshot-20240330-081717-Chrome.png

https://i.ibb.co/VHxyWPf/Screenshot-20240330-081852-Sports.png

Mark Celibate
03-30-2024, 11:05 AM
Isn't this like the third year in a row Houston has lost because of one their star players getting injured/limited?

At some point Kelvin Sampson needs to be called out, ala Thibodeaux, for coaching his players to ooga-boogamaxx during the regular season (with minimal depth) only to flame out during the tournament. If you're going to go 100% ooga-booga on defense every possession during the regular season, atleast go 10 deep and run a Platoon style system to reduce the wear and tear / fatigue on your players

GAustex
03-30-2024, 02:27 PM
https://i.ibb.co/NyJQrbx/Screenshot-20240330-081717-Chrome.png

https://i.ibb.co/VHxyWPf/Screenshot-20240330-081852-Sports.png

I need
UCONN to lose even though I picked them
Clemson
NCST
And Tenn make it to the finals and I storm from well back to take the bracket
So you’re telling me there’s a chance

FrostKing
03-30-2024, 10:07 PM
30-0 run by Huskies :lol

lebomb
03-31-2024, 06:02 AM
30-0 run by Huskies :lol

Everyone looks pretty good until they play UCONN.

FrostKing
03-31-2024, 06:16 AM
Everyone looks pretty good until they play UCONN.
Duke fan of 30 years. 2 of my Top5 Tournament losses were Uconn.

1999 - my favorite childhood team
2004 - Duke led deep into the game. We had the front court to battle them.

They won the Title both times.

pgardn
03-31-2024, 12:06 PM
Duke fan of 30 years. 2 of my Top5 Tournament losses were Uconn.

1999 - my favorite childhood team
2004 - Duke led deep into the game. We had the front court to battle them.

They won the Title both times.

They are in because Houston lost their best player.
It takes luck some years. Injuries.

lebomb
03-31-2024, 01:13 PM
They are in because Houston lost their best player.
It takes luck some years. Injuries.

Im afraid I agree with this. UH would have moved on with Shead playing.

FrostKing
03-31-2024, 03:53 PM
Im afraid I agree with this. UH would have moved on with Shead playing.
Ya most likely. But to Duke's credit, started the game down 0-8 on Texas home court and responded.

FrostKing
03-31-2024, 03:54 PM
Dukies won't Ring but Scheyer needs to win today and stamp Final Four on his young resume

GAustex
03-31-2024, 08:31 PM
Houston would still be playing if Kelvin had more than one PG

GAustex
03-31-2024, 08:32 PM
Refs hooked Duke

DD
04-02-2024, 03:16 PM
This UConn team is insane. I don’t know how they even have 3 losses this year