PDA

View Full Version : Sup--taking apologies

Reck
11-23-2022, 06:15 PM
This is an easy Biden re-election campaign. Should also hold the house and senate on the back of this fuck up.

Thanks Republicans

Laugh now. Bump later.
--

:lmao

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

I mean, have you already forgotten the turd sandwich you ate in 2016?

You're hoping for a 2nd Biden term :lmao

The Republicans literally tried to end democracy and install Trump as king and completely dominated the Virginia elections a year later. This isn't going to do shit honestly.

ElNono
11-23-2022, 06:17 PM
Not apologizing for shit... heck, other than Trump running, Biden has zero-chance of getting re-elected IMO.

Reck
11-23-2022, 06:18 PM
In the weeks leading up to Election Day, Biden pleaded with voters to make the midterms a “choice” for democracy and abortion rights rather than a “referendum” on his first term. Modern U.S. midterm elections held after a new administration are almost always a rebuke of the party in office, but despite economic concerns and the president’s low approval ratings, Democrats avoided major losses

“While Democrats may ultimately lose the House, it will likely be by much less than Republicans would want,” O’Connell said. “The results so far don’t seem like a repudiation of Biden’s presidency, in fact, the opposite. By all accounts so far, close results like this are really a win for Biden and Democrats given the heavily redistricted maps and economic headwinds they’ve been navigating coming into these midterms.”

And now, Trump gives us another gift for 2024. Told you Roe Vs Wade was a turning point.

Reck
11-23-2022, 06:18 PM
Not apologizing for shit... heck, other than Trump running, Biden has zero-chance of getting re-elected IMO.

I was mocked for saying Roe Vs Wade wasn't going to do shit.

Blake
11-23-2022, 06:19 PM

I dunno. It's possible Trump has damaged the repubs enough to where it's anyone but insert R candidate

ElNono
11-23-2022, 06:20 PM
I was mocked for saying Roe Vs Wade wasn't going to do shit.

You also said they'll hold the house, they didn't. This wasn't a red tsunami, but it sure wasn't a blue tsunami either...

ElNono
11-23-2022, 06:23 PM
I dunno. It's possible Trump has damaged the repubs enough to where it's anyone but insert R candidate

Trump running third party is the other option. But let's get real here, Old Joe might not even make it to 2024, tbh

Blake
11-23-2022, 06:28 PM
Trump running third party is the other option. But let's get real here, Old Joe might not even make it to 2024, tbh

Good point about Joe not making it.

And yeah I'd think Trump running Indy hurts the Rs even more ala Ross.

DarrinS
11-23-2022, 06:39 PM
Denied

Reck
11-23-2022, 06:41 PM
You also said they'll hold the house, they didn't. This wasn't a red tsunami, but it sure wasn't a blue tsunami either...

Was it ever supposed to be a blue tsunami? They were going to get wrecked if it wasn't for the late development on the abortion issues. I did take a minor L on the house but keeping the senate negates losing the house by a few seats.

I read an article that democrats made history in terms of performing well above the expectations that the party that has won the presidency and senate always loses in the midterms.

Trump running in 2024 can only be good news for us too.

Reck
11-23-2022, 06:42 PM
Denied

:lol Red wave
:lol Elon Musked

spurraider21
11-23-2022, 06:45 PM
lol your OP says they should hold the house, didnt happen

you are also taking a victory lap for a biden re-election which has not happened yet

Reck
11-23-2022, 06:49 PM
you are also taking a victory lap for a biden re-election which has not happened yet

Trump will make that happen.

ElNono
11-23-2022, 07:13 PM
Was it ever supposed to be a blue tsunami? They were going to get wrecked if it wasn't for the late development on the abortion issues. I did take a minor L on the house but keeping the senate negates losing the house by a few seats.

I read an article that democrats made history in terms of performing well above the expectations that the party that has won the presidency and senate always loses in the midterms.

Trump running in 2024 can only be good news for us too.

I think you're counting your chickens too early, that's all I'm saying. Truth be told, abortion wasn't banned or made illegal, it was left to the states, but realistically it's not even #1 concern among the voting population.

Reck
11-23-2022, 07:36 PM
I think you're counting your chickens too early, that's all I'm saying. Truth be told, abortion wasn't banned or made illegal, it was left to the states, but realistically it's not even #1 concern among the voting population.

I know. Inflation was because of teh fear mongering by republicans.

But..

https://www.kff.org/other/press-release/analysis-reveals-how-abortion-boosted-democratic-candidates-in-tuesdays-midterm-election/

That's all I'm saying. I based my bet that democrats would win on the back of the Roe Vs Wade decision which going by that analysis was dead on.

https://www.kff.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/AP-VoteCast-Email-Image-1.png

DMC
11-23-2022, 08:45 PM
:lol Reck

daboom1
11-23-2022, 09:33 PM
:lol Reck

ElNono
11-23-2022, 10:08 PM
I know. Inflation was because of teh fear mongering by republicans.

No, it's because the economy is regularly #1 and inflation specifically wrecks havoc on all economic classes.

DarrinS
11-23-2022, 10:53 PM
I know. Inflation was because of teh fear mongering by republicans

TSA
11-28-2022, 05:17 PM
lol your OP says they should hold the house, didnt happen

:lol what a dunce.

Dirks_Finale
11-28-2022, 05:33 PM
What a terrible OP. I honestly thought this was some sort of satire when I first read it.

Imagine celebrating losing the house and the popular vote. :lol

The left got the gift of the century from SCOTUS and still only managed to avoid a total disaster thanks to the THOTS coming out in droves. That means the economy really is sh1tty and that's all any rational people should be reading into this.

baseline bum
11-28-2022, 06:34 PM

LOL Muh Hunter Biden didn't resonate with voters this time either

Trainwreck2100
11-28-2022, 11:56 PM

just you wait until he gets subpoenaed, puts if off for years then pleads the 5th, obviously only actions of a guilty man

DarrinS
11-29-2022, 12:14 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qQazyJ99OE

baseline bum
11-29-2022, 12:15 AM

LOL didn't watch
LOL muh Hunter Biden
LOL muh Benghazi
LOL muh lightbulbs
LOL muh red wave

DarrinS
11-29-2022, 12:25 AM
LOL didn't watch
LOL muh Hunter Biden
LOL muh Benghazi
LOL muh lightbulbs
LOL muh red wave

Russian disinformation teeth

https://bt24news.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/ccelebritiescrop-2667103.jpg

baseline bum
11-29-2022, 12:34 AM
Russian disinformation teeth

LOL too many Southern Comforts

Spurminator
11-29-2022, 01:15 AM

Was it the big yellow comic font or the retarded Biden mug that drew you in? Which aspect of this thumbnail says to you, "This is going to be an objective and rational editorial video made for intelligent people and I should share this"?

Didn't watch, btw.

DarrinS
11-29-2022, 02:05 AM
Was it the big yellow comic font or the retarded Biden mug that drew you in? Which aspect of this thumbnail says to you, "This is going to be an objective and rational editorial video made for intelligent people and I should share this"?

Didn't watch, btw.

The disinformation was from msm and " intelligence" experts.

spurraider21
11-29-2022, 02:07 AM
What was the disinformation from the experts on this one

i know you think the trap has finally been sprung as you get to flaunt the infamous letter. But it doesn’t say what you think it says

DarrinS
11-29-2022, 02:12 AM

i know you think the trap has finally been sprung as you get to flaunt the infamous letter. But it doesn’t say what you think it says

Easily verified, but went with "muh Russia", because reasons.

Blake
11-29-2022, 02:19 AM
:lol smh Darrin

DarrinS
11-29-2022, 02:21 AM
:lol smh Darrin

Good one. Enjoy the ramen.

Blake
11-29-2022, 10:22 AM
Good one. Enjoy the ramen.

Can you bring me some spring rolls instead

spurraider21
11-29-2022, 10:29 AM
Easily verified, but went with "muh Russia", because reasons.
Link?

ChumpDumper
11-29-2022, 10:32 AM

Two questions, Darrin:

1) Is honesty important to you?

2) What is the actual deal with Hunter's laptop? All you talk about is muh media's handling of it but not what it actually contains.

Step up.

Isitjustme?
11-29-2022, 10:49 AM

Kushner got $2 billion and you care about the fact a guy has a junkie kid lol

ChumpDumper
11-29-2022, 10:53 AM
Kushner got $2 billion and you care about the fact a guy has a junkie kid lolLook, if voters knew Hunter has caps, full upper plate Trump would have won in a landslide.

Monostradamus
11-29-2022, 11:38 AM
What a terrible OP. I honestly thought this was some sort of satire when I first read it.

Imagine celebrating losing the house and the popular vote. :lol

The left got the gift of the century from SCOTUS and still only managed to avoid a total disaster thanks to the THOTS coming out in droves. That means the economy really is sh1tty and that's all any rational people should be reading into this.
Someone learned some hip, cool slang from the grandkids this Thanksgiving. And now is spamming it everywhere :lol

Spurminator
11-29-2022, 01:22 PM

That doesn't answer my question, but if your standard for truthfulness is a big dopey picture of the President looking like "DURRRRR" under big yellow comic book font, I can see why CBS News triggers your skepticism.

TSA
11-29-2022, 04:18 PM

Why did you leave the msm out of your question?

Blake
11-29-2022, 04:58 PM

Why did he leave out intelligence too?

Lol nitpicking

spurraider21
11-29-2022, 06:24 PM
Nobody will talk about the actual contents of the famous letter :lol

TSA
12-01-2022, 12:14 PM
Nobody will talk about the actual contents of the famous letter :lol
?

pgardn
12-01-2022, 12:52 PM

Please list what you consider msm Mr. Q An ?
And your go to sources for accuracy.
Thanks.

I will use sites that verify claims extensively before putting out articles and make retractions that are important.
Sites that use sources who are not known nutcase disinformation centers.
So please list yours.

Waiting for
"here is what the government wont tell you AND no other source is capable of giving because we make our money off fantasy and grievances. And we can make you mad as hell. Thats why we put this shit out."

Waiting for the list.

spurraider21
12-01-2022, 12:58 PM
?
exactly :tu

TSA
12-01-2022, 01:01 PM
Please list what you consider msm Mr. Q An ?
And your go to sources for accuracy.
Thanks.

I will use sites that verify claims extensively before putting out articles and make retractions that are important.
Sites that use sources who are not known nutcase disinformation centers.
So please list yours.

Waiting for
"here is what the government wont tell you AND no other source is capable of giving because we make our money off fantasy and grievances. And we can make you mad as hell. Thats why we put this shit out."

Waiting for the list.

Did you skip lunch and meds today?

ChumpDumper
12-01-2022, 01:06 PM
TSA's main source for about a year was Q.

pgardn
12-01-2022, 01:08 PM
Did you skip lunch and meds today?

Good deflection when your list is Q Anon.

You cant give a single source of media you use... and you come on a political forum and dish out shit... Who needs meds now?

TSA
12-01-2022, 01:59 PM
exactly :tu

What famous letter?

TSA
12-01-2022, 02:01 PM
Good deflection when your list is Q Anon.

You cant give a single source of media you use... and you come on a political forum and dish out shit... Who needs meds now?

I give a link the source anytime I post something here. You are free to go through my posting history if you are so curious about what sources I read and link here.

spurraider21
12-01-2022, 02:02 PM
What famous letter?
:lol

TSA
12-01-2022, 02:09 PM
:lol

Seriously...what are you talking about?

ElNono
12-01-2022, 02:12 PM
Seriously...what are you talking about?

This letter:
https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000175-4393-d7aa-af77-579f9b330000

TSA
12-01-2022, 02:16 PM
This letter:
https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000175-4393-d7aa-af77-579f9b330000

Ok. Still don't understand why he keeps calling it famous, unless he is referring to the 24/7 media coverage using that letter to declare the Hunter laptop a Russian disinformation campaign and dismiss it's contents.

ElNono
12-01-2022, 02:29 PM
Ok. Still don't understand why he keeps calling it famous, unless he is referring to the 24/7 media coverage using that letter to declare the Hunter laptop a Russian disinformation campaign and dismiss it's contents.

The letter wasn't brought up by him, it was brought up by Darrin.

spurraider21
12-01-2022, 02:32 PM
exactly. all you want to talk about is the media, and not the contents of the letter itself. even though darrin specifically referred to BOTH the media and the experts (referring to the letter). but now he refuses to discuss what those experts actually said

DarrinS
12-01-2022, 02:48 PM
https://bgr.com/politics/hunter-biden-laptop-story-should-not-have-been-censored-former-twitter-exec-now-admits/

ChumpDumper
12-01-2022, 02:55 PM
https://bgr.com/politics/hunter-biden-laptop-story-should-not-have-been-censored-former-twitter-exec-now-admits/

In your own words, what is on Hunter's laptop that you think would've achieved your wet dream of a second Trump term, Darrin?

TSA
12-01-2022, 03:07 PM
exactly. all you want to talk about is the media, and not the contents of the letter itself. even though darrin specifically referred to BOTH the media and the experts (referring to the letter). but now he refuses to discuss what those experts actually said

The letter was published for the media to use to dismiss the story as the story as Russian disinformation. And :lol @ "experts".

spurraider21
12-01-2022, 03:08 PM
The letter was published for the media to use to dismiss the story as the story as Russian disinformation. And :lol @ "experts".
but what did the letter actually say? that they had confirmed it to be russian disinfo?

TSA
12-01-2022, 03:25 PM
but what did the letter actually say? that they had confirmed it to be russian disinfo?

There is only one paragraph where they say they don't know if the emails are genuine, the rest of it they STRONGLY insinuated it was Russian disinformation. At the end they flat out say it..."Our view that the Russians are involved in the Hunter Biden email issue"

They didn't need to confirm it was Russian disinformation for the media to make the claim it was all Russian disinformation. That was the entire point of the letter...to let the media make the claim it was Russian disinformation, call it fake news, and bury the story to try and protect Biden. You can't see the forest for the trees.

TSA
12-01-2022, 03:26 PM
Can we just get back to laughing at Reck? That was much more entertaining. :lol

ChumpDumper
12-01-2022, 03:27 PM
It's much more fun laughing at you and Darrin when you're still whining about muh laptop.

What would've hurt Biden?

It all got out before the election.

spurraider21
12-01-2022, 03:56 PM
There is only one paragraph where they say they don't know if the emails are genuine, the rest of it they STRONGLY insinuated it was Russian disinformation. At the end they flat out say it..."Our view that the Russians are involved in the Hunter Biden email issue"

They didn't need to confirm it was Russian disinformation for the media to make the claim it was all Russian disinformation. That was the entire point of the letter...to let the media make the claim it was Russian disinformation, call it fake news, and bury the story to try and protect Biden. You can't see the forest for the trees.
first 3 paragraphs make no claims at all

4th paragraph makes no claims other than this having the "earmarks" of russian disinfo

5th unequivocally states ("we want to emphasize that") they do not know if the laptop contents are genuine or not, and "that we do not have evidence of russian involvement - just that our experience makes us deeply suspicious that the russian government played a siginificant role"

then they go into the handful of factors that makes them think its a russian op. pretty big disclaimer before they get into any of it. if you could direct me to an msm source that hoisted the letter, and says "this proves it is russian disinfo and therefore we can disregard this story" i'd love to see it

spurraider21
12-01-2022, 03:57 PM
It's much more fun laughing at you and Darrin when you're still whining about muh laptop.

What would've hurt Biden?

It all got out before the election.
nobody ever whines about crossfire hurricane being kept completely under wraps and not made public until after the election :lol

Monostradamus
12-01-2022, 04:00 PM
Can we just get back to laughing at Reck? That was much more entertaining. :lol
tbh it’s one of the biggest premature ejac threads in this history of this forum, only trailing all my 19-0 Patriots proclamations. Proclaiming victory for an octogenarian invalid, and demanding apologies 2 years before an election is wild. At least my irrational confidence came from playing against Eli Manning.

TSA
12-01-2022, 04:11 PM
first 3 paragraphs make no claims at all

4th paragraph makes no claims other than this having the "earmarks" of russian disinfo

5th unequivocally states ("we want to emphasize that") they do not know if the laptop contents are genuine or not, and "that we do not have evidence of russian involvement - just that our experience makes us deeply suspicious that the russian government played a siginificant role"

then they go into the handful of factors that makes them think its a russian op. pretty big disclaimer before they get into any of it. if you could direct me to an msm source that hoisted the letter, and says "this proves it is russian disinfo and therefore we can disregard this story" i'd love to see it

Politico headline :lol

Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo, dozens of former intel officials say

The letter from the "experts" was written specifically to be used by the media to discredit the story, protect Biden, and sway voters. End of story.

TSA
12-01-2022, 04:13 PM
tbh it’s one of the biggest premature ejac threads in this history of this forum, only trailing all my 19-0 Patriots proclamations. Proclaiming victory for an octogenarian invalid, and demanding apologies 2 years before an election is wild. At least my irrational confidence came from playing against Eli Manning.

Not only does he prematurely ejac he also does a victory lap and shits on himself with his own quote saying they'll take the house :lol

ChumpDumper
12-01-2022, 04:19 PM
I mean TSA was posting links to Chinese sites with videos claimed to be Hunterporn before the election.

Whom did you want to sway with that, TSA?

spurraider21
12-01-2022, 04:23 PM
Politico headline :lol

Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo, dozens of former intel officials say

The letter from the "experts" was written specifically to be used by the media to discredit the story, protect Biden, and sway voters. End of story.
right

"dozens of former intel officials say"

and go read the actual article :tu

again. reading the actual letter, reading the actual article, and not twitter headlines purporting to tell you what is actually in them, is usually a good step.

:lol this was your response to me asking for an article that says we can all disregard the laptop stories because muh experts said so? :lmao

TSA
12-01-2022, 04:34 PM
right

"dozens of former intel officials say"

and go read the actual article :tu

again. reading the actual letter, reading the actual article, and not twitter headlines purporting to tell you what is actually in them, is usually a good step.

:lol this was your response to me asking for an article that says we can all disregard the laptop stories because muh experts said so? :lmao

Are you seriously claiming the MSM didn't use the letter to discredit, disregard, and bury the story to protect Biden before the election? :lmao

TSA
12-01-2022, 04:34 PM
https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1440400871305584646

TSA
12-01-2022, 04:35 PM
It's not as easy to find written articles anymore because they all retracted or revised the headlines and articles :lmao

ChumpDumper
12-01-2022, 04:37 PM
Is honesty important to you, TSA?

spurraider21
12-01-2022, 04:37 PM
https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1440400871305584646
:lmao did you even watch the clip, instead of reading greenwald's tweet telling you what the clip says :lmao

"serious questions about..."
"looking into..."

these are your definite claims that suggest we can completely disregard the laptop story because muh experts letter said so?

spurraider21
12-01-2022, 04:39 PM
It's not as easy to find written articles anymore because they all retracted or revised the headlines and articles :lmao
aww

ChumpDumper
12-01-2022, 04:42 PM
:lol TSA just amplified a Glenn Greenwald lie.

TSA
12-01-2022, 04:46 PM
https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1440402740409110528

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1440404310957781001

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1440405949592731649

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1440408625948737538

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1440410288663134218

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1440418110608068614

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1440420147039145984

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1440422815857987584

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1440425043163418629

Huffpo ran a fucking campaign ad for Biden :lmao

3GCkBYx117c

TSA
12-01-2022, 04:47 PM
aww

You missed a question.

Are you seriously claiming the MSM didn't use the letter to discredit, disregard, and bury the story to protect Biden before the election?

spurraider21
12-01-2022, 04:52 PM
:lol i went through the first dozen of things. almost all of them look like they were posted about october 14. muh expert former intelligence officers letter was... published on october 19. so none of them were pointing to the letter :lol

then i saw one about "spidey senses". i saw a still photo of brian seltzer saying that it is being "looked into"

quality over quanity, my friend. how about you find me just ONE example of MSM saying "look at this here letter, this means that we can disregard this laptop story as russian disinfo"

spurraider21
12-01-2022, 04:53 PM
You missed a question.

Are you seriously claiming the MSM didn't use the letter to discredit, disregard, and bury the story to protect Biden before the election?
i'm seriously claiming you have failed to produce one good example. your claim, your burden.

but please, just take the time to vet ONE good example, and share the ONE good one. i dont want to deal with a wall of text or 30 tweets that i have to go through one by one only to be disappointed each time. you can do this by ACTUALLY watching the clip in question, or ACTUALLY reading the article in question, and not relying on a tweet purporting to summarize it for you

TSA
12-01-2022, 04:59 PM
i'm seriously claiming you have failed to produce one good example

And you think that gives you a pass to again puss out and dodge my question? lol. Try again.

And I haven't even gotten into the social media censorship.

It was all coordinated to protect Biden, and you look like a pathetic fool trying to claim otherwise. Oh wait...that's right...you keep dodging the question so you don't actually have to make a claim. Typical sr21 :lol

spurraider21
12-01-2022, 05:11 PM
And you think that gives you a pass to again puss out and dodge my question? lol. Try again.

And I haven't even gotten into the social media censorship.

It was all coordinated to protect Biden, and you look like a pathetic fool trying to claim otherwise. Oh wait...that's right...you keep dodging the question so you don't actually have to make a claim. Typical sr21 :lol
tbh i dont really remember what the msm said about the letter. but if your claim is that they used the letter to justify completely disregarding the entire story as disinfo i'm open to one strong, vetted example at least as a baseline (even though you are making it sound like literally every media company was doing so ad nauseum, im literally asking for 1 example)

ChumpDumper
TSA and Darrin still can't say what specific thing on Hunter's laptop would've guaranteed four more years of Trump.

DarrinS
i'm seriously claiming you have failed to produce one good example. your claim, your burden.

but please, just take the time to vet ONE good example, and share the ONE good one. i dont want to deal with a wall of text or 30 tweets that i have to go through one by one only to be disappointed each time. you can do this by ACTUALLY watching the clip in question, or ACTUALLY reading the article in question, and not relying on a tweet purporting to summarize it for you

There's literally a montage of msm clips on page 1 of this thread. :lmao

ChumpDumper
12-01-2022, 05:13 PM

Hey Darrin -- in your own words, what specific items on Hunter's laptop would've brought back your Trump?

spurraider21
12-01-2022, 05:20 PM
there are a shitload of 2-3 second clips with little to no surrounding context, so no thanks. thats why i asked for a "good example" and quality over quantity.

Spurminator
12-01-2022, 05:20 PM
They wanted a Hunter Biden sex tape but they're too embarrassed to admit it. :lol

ChumpDumper
12-01-2022, 05:21 PM
They wanted a Hunter Biden sex tape but they're too embarrassed to admit it. :lol

TSA posted links to Hunter Biden sex videos and he is definitely too embarrassed to admit it.

TSA
12-01-2022, 05:35 PM
there are a shitload of 2-3 second clips with little to no surrounding context, so no thanks. thats why i asked for a "good example" and quality over quantity.

You need more context? :lmao you are such a disingenuous little bitch.

spurraider21
12-01-2022, 05:39 PM
You need more context? :lmao you are such a disingenuous little bitch.
for a bunch of rapid fire clips that are almost exclusively no longer than 3 seconds?

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/650/747/aaf.png

DarrinS
12-01-2022, 06:24 PM
for a bunch of rapid fire clips that are almost exclusively no longer than 3 seconds?

Gee, where did the narrative that Hunter laptop == Russian disinformation originate?

spurraider21
12-01-2022, 06:31 PM
Gee, where did the narrative that Hunter laptop == Russian disinformation originate?
you tell me, darrin. ive been asking you to spoonfeed me for the last couple of pages now.

is it the letter?

i dont know exactly why, but it remains amusing to me just how reluctant people on this board are to just saying what they think

pgardn
12-01-2022, 06:39 PM
I give a link the source anytime I post something here. You are free to go through my posting history if you are so curious about what sources I read and link here.

Oh I remember your sources on covid...

But it was more technical in nature.
What are your real go tos ?
Im not talking about some 5 page long treatise on Planet Pizza that no one reads.
I want sources you can actually understand and will help us all understand a situation more clearly.

go ahead.

TSA
12-01-2022, 06:40 PM
i dont know exactly why, but it remains amusing to me just how reluctant people on this board are to just saying what they thinkQuite possibly the most ironic post I’ve ever read on this board.

TSA
12-01-2022, 06:42 PM
Oh I remember your sources on covid...

But it was more technical in nature.
What are your real go tos ?
Im not talking about some 5 page long treatise on Planet Pizza that no one reads.
I want sources you can actually understand and will help us all understand a situation more clearly.

go ahead.

Take your meds your getting incoherent again.

pgardn
12-01-2022, 06:45 PM
Take your meds your getting incoherent again.

You paste in documents that you have no idea what the subject applies to.

Cmon, help the board really understand your takes.
Im incoherent and Hillary Clinton eats baby parts...

spurraider21
12-01-2022, 06:47 PM
Quite possibly the most ironic post I’ve ever read on this board.
ah yes, "philo", the guy notorious for never taking a position on things. and when somebody asks me for my position on something, i tell them. including in this thread. but if i dont have memory of something, i'm not going to lie or make things up.

i imagine what you are referencing is when you asked me if I thought the media tried brushing the biden story as purely disinfo and im honestly saying i dont really remember how the media at large dealt with it. i also dont have cable so i dont spend my days ingesting talk show content. vast majority of media i consume is printed media, which is usually significantly more measured than talking heads on TV opinion shows

but no, what im referring to is much more specific. like if you ask qris if he believes the earth is spherical like a globe, or whether he believes in the "snowglobe earth" model, he literally will refuse to tell you what he believes

ElNono
12-01-2022, 07:18 PM

That’s not what he said though.

ChumpDumper
12-01-2022, 07:42 PM
Quite possibly the most ironic post I’ve ever read on this board.

You're afraid.

So is Darrin.

BD24
12-01-2022, 07:52 PM
TSA and Darrin really saved Reck in this thread tbh. Reck was about to take a huge L until they turned the attention on themselves.

Blake
12-01-2022, 07:53 PM
Oh hey tsa rabbit hole making an appearance

DarrinS
12-01-2022, 08:06 PM
You're afraid.

So is Darrin.

Of what?

ChumpDumper
12-01-2022, 08:06 PM
Of what?Of the question I asked you directly three times ITT.

ChumpDumper
12-01-2022, 08:08 PM
Hey Darrin -- in your own words, what specific items on Hunter's laptop would've brought back your Trump?

Monostradamus
12-04-2022, 01:18 PM
Of what?
Spending a day with your family sober, let’s start there.