PDA

View Full Version : Who is herbivore female?

ShoogarBear
12-01-2005, 07:43 PM
Now that we know who Deep Throat was, only one mystery remains . . .

ZStomp
12-01-2005, 07:45 PM
Who is Deep Throat?

http://www.corporateartists.com/images/stephenroot.jpg

TOP-CHERRY
12-01-2005, 07:46 PM
I'd like another thread about herbivore female before deciding.

SpursWoman
12-01-2005, 07:50 PM
Who is Deep Throat?

:nerd

TOP-CHERRY
12-01-2005, 07:53 PM
Other: TOP-CHERRY.

ZStomp
12-01-2005, 07:54 PM
O: Don't care

Cant_Be_Faded
12-01-2005, 08:46 PM
Kori is really weird if it is really her, because I specifically remember Kori scoffing the shit out of Herbivore Female, she said something like 'just cuz you doesn't get laid and don't eat meat is no reason to be a bitch'

JMarkJohns
12-01-2005, 09:44 PM
sorry

exstatic
12-01-2005, 10:41 PM
Mouse.

Horry For 3!
12-01-2005, 11:03 PM
Who cares

NZHayden
12-02-2005, 05:33 AM
other: your mother.

gollum
12-02-2005, 05:53 AM
LadySpur

alamo50
12-02-2005, 09:45 AM
Don't ruïn this for GiG man..................

:rolleyes

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-02-2005, 10:16 AM
Kori is really weird if it is really her, because I specifically remember Kori scoffing the shit out of Herbivore Female, she said something like 'just cuz you doesn't get laid and don't eat meat is no reason to be a bitch'

Were you around for the part about "cousin-fucking"?

gay abc
12-02-2005, 11:10 AM
:nerd

:lol

you misread that - not "who can deepthroat?"

:lmao

ShoogarBear
12-02-2005, 11:13 AM
I am proud to say I sucessfully resisted saying that.

SpursWoman
12-02-2005, 11:22 AM
:lol

you misread that - not "who can deepthroat?"

:lmao

I think I actually read it as "Who likes to....." :drunk :lol

tlongII
12-02-2005, 12:44 PM
It's Peter Burns. I have verifiable proof.

Mr. Defense
12-02-2005, 03:11 PM
okay, i'm adding top cherry and peter burns to my list...

i'm sorry mikey, but your wife is on the list as well since someone was posing as you...

and i'm sorry mr. burn, but stacey the sportschic is on the list of suspects as well...

i cannot leave anyone out..:lol

Looter
12-02-2005, 03:23 PM
I noticed since this topic was made, herbasnore has not posted :lol

3rdCoast
12-02-2005, 03:27 PM
Let's stray away from the usual suspects.

I have a feeling that I know who it is.

I am going to say that HF = Ginofan aka Mandy aka SpursBananna aka Fluffy's Girl Friend

Mr. Defense
12-02-2005, 03:51 PM
i can't believe that...i've leaned from past mistakes....and mandy is too happy of a person.

herbivore is a lonely and bitter soul. he/she needs a hug in the worst way.

JMarkJohns
12-02-2005, 03:54 PM
http://link-to.mysmilies.info/sex/boobies4.jpg

herbivore female
12-02-2005, 04:40 PM
I Think It May Be Time For Me To Retire Weve Had Some Laughs And You All Have Been Embarrassed And Been Laughing And Stuff But The Time Is Near I Can Feel It Ive Exposed A Lot Most People Dont Remember Or Now Of The Good Stuff Ie Mikey And Me's Pms But That Is All In The Past And Its Time For Me To Move On From My Infantile Antics I Will Extend My Stay A Month For Every Essay That Gives Good Reasons Why And Is Over Fiddy Words I Will Shorten My Stay A Month For Every Good Reason Over Fotty Words Why I Should Leave I Say To Everyone That Has Ever Posted At St Great Going After Some Dumb Guesses Like Mikey And Kori By Bypolar You All Have Really Come Together And Are Starting To Think Dont Fret As I Will Miss Me To Gracias And The Offer Expires In 24 Hours

herbivore female
12-02-2005, 04:42 PM
I Forgot To Mention I Will Unveil Who I Am When I Retire That May Hasten The Essays

Mr. Defense
12-02-2005, 04:58 PM
I Think It May Be Time For Me To Retire Weve Had Some Laughs And You All Have Been Embarrassed And Been Laughing And Stuff But The Time Is Near I Can Feel It Ive Exposed A Lot Most People Dont Remember Or Now Of The Good Stuff Ie Mikey And Me's Pms But That Is All In The Past And Its Time For Me To Move On From My Infantile Antics I Will Extend My Stay A Month For Every Essay That Gives Good Reasons Why And Is Over Fiddy Words I Will Shorten My Stay A Month For Every Good Reason Over Fotty Words Why I Should Leave I Say To Everyone That Has Ever Posted At St Great Going After Some Dumb Guesses Like Mikey And Kori By Bypolar You All Have Really Come Together And Are Starting To Think Dont Fret As I Will Miss Me To Gracias And The Offer Expires In 24 Hours

I Forgot To Mention I Will Unveil Who I Am When I Retire That May Hasten The Essays

To whom it may concern,

you have exposed nothing that people didn't share of their own accord in the 1st place. Me Personally? I do not care what your true identity is. I already know. I see you herbivore. Because I am you. But I choose a different path. Maybe now your ready to choose a different path as well. This is an 'I want you to stay' essay. I would miss your screen name to be honest. I would not miss the hate however. So I say to you, whoever you are, PLEASE STAY, and tell us who you are or don't. It doesn't matter. Just play nice. Okay? I'd give you a hug if i could. No lie. And you are in my Prayers. May GodBless you. Thanks for reading. :tu

-bigzak (aka resident bipolar crazy muthafukka) :):cuss:cry:lmao:depressed

tlongII
12-02-2005, 05:12 PM

I want you to stay, but the hell with writing an effin essay!