PDA

View Full Version : Police Rush To Ted Cruz's Home After 14-Year-Old Daughter Stabs Herself In The Arms

MultiTroll
12-07-2022, 08:39 PM
Not life threatening.

Earlier this year, Cruz's daughter Caroline (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10360897/Ted-Cruzs-daughter-heads-TikTok-talk-senators-kid.html) revealed on TikTok that she doesn't agree with her father's politics.
She said, "A lot of people judge me based on him at first glance," she said. 'But I really disagree with most of his views."

Spurs Homer
12-07-2022, 09:01 PM
Id stab myself to death if I was related to cruz...

hater
12-07-2022, 09:37 PM
Why did the police rush tho?

pgardn
12-07-2022, 09:47 PM
Why did the police rush tho?

Cops called to Cruz home for medical emergency stab wounds.
I know they would not rush for Sandanista Hater, but they do for US Senators I’m guessing.

BacktoBasics
12-07-2022, 09:54 PM
This is what happens when you have a cuck dad who puts you in conversion therapy because he answers to higher power.

Amazing how the religious right didn’t give two fucks about this kid but they'd be fighting like hell if she was a fetus.

Spurminator
12-07-2022, 10:10 PM
Heart goes out to her. You can't help the family you're born into.

baseline bum
12-07-2022, 10:23 PM
Heart goes out to her. You can't help the family you're born into.

Especially since she came out as bi. Cruz already bent the knee to Trump after he talked shit about how ugly his wife was, so he'd throw his daughter under that same bus too.

pgardn
12-07-2022, 10:41 PM
That’s a very delicate age to most likely be getting shit about your parent and having to deal MS or HS stuff as well.
I would get out of the game and take care of my family. Move and fade into a “normal” life so people can forget who you are.
And if it is some idiotic religious conversion experiment just stop it and get real help for your daughter.

Blake
12-07-2022, 10:53 PM
Thoughts and prayers

Winehole23
12-07-2022, 10:57 PM
It's a shame the troubles of a minor child of a pol is newsworthy. Hope she gets the space and the help she needs.

koriwhat
12-08-2022, 04:24 PM
Lmao yall are actually trying to make a case with these kids coming from Cruz and the likes of Conway. They're kids, they live in 2022 where mental illness & feelings reign supreme, and they're emotional wrecks; go figure.

Yall also act like these girls are really serious about politics. Yall grown ups here are fucking retards!

ChumpDumper
12-08-2022, 04:25 PM
Lmao yall are actually trying to make a case with these kids coming from Cruz and the likes of Conway. They're kids, they live in 2022 where mental illness & feelings reign supreme, and they're emotional wrecks; go figure.

Yall also act like these girls are really serious about politics. Yall grown ups here are fucking retards!

You're the stable one.

koriwhat
12-08-2022, 04:27 PM
CumDumpster, eat shit and die you fucking annoying loser. :tu

Leetonidas
12-08-2022, 05:13 PM
It's a shame the troubles of a minor child of a pol is newsworthy. Hope she gets the space and the help she needs.

This

Blake
12-08-2022, 05:36 PM
koriwhat will make a fine stepfather some day

ChumpDumper
12-08-2022, 05:38 PM
CumDumpster, eat shit and die you fucking annoying loser. :tu

mental illness & feelings reign supreme

koriwhat
12-08-2022, 05:40 PM
No one cares about you CumDumpster. No one gives a fuck what you have to say especially me. Again, eat shit and die you fucking pussy.

Tyronn Lue
12-08-2022, 05:41 PM
Unfortunate for OP that no pics of the daughter were posted.

Best wishes for the girl, sucks to be the daughter of a dumpy piece of shit.

koriwhat
12-08-2022, 05:44 PM
Unfortunate for OP that no pics of the daughter were posted.

Best wishes for the girl, sucks to be the daughter of a dumpy piece of shit.

Your dad says hello. :tu

boutons_deux
12-08-2022, 05:48 PM
Repugs strategy is to politicize EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME.

well, shitbag Cruz got his distressed daughter politicized.

Trainwreck2100
12-08-2022, 06:24 PM
Especially since she came out as bi. Cruz already bent the knee to Trump after he talked shit about how ugly his wife was, so he'd throw his daughter under that same bus too.

he already threw them under the bus when he got caught heading to cancun during the ice storm.

MultiTroll
12-08-2022, 06:48 PM
he already threw them under the bus when he got caught heading to cancun during the ice storm.

Repugs strategy is to politicize EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME.

well, shitbag Cruz got his distressed daughter politicized.

That’s a very delicate age to most likely be getting shit about your parent and having to deal MS or HS stuff as well.
I would get out of the game and take care of my family. Move and fade into a “normal” life so people can forget who you are.
And if it is some idiotic religious conversion experiment just stop it and get real help for your daughter.
Ted Cruz is sick enough to pol this to the max.
Narcissistic personality disorder, attention whore.

pgardn
12-08-2022, 07:45 PM

Koriwhat translated:

"Kids these days... stabbing themselves in the arms... and the parents actually call for medical help?
bunch of fkn pussies, let em bleed! There are my deep Christian feelings."

pgardn
12-08-2022, 07:48 PM
Ted Cruz is sick enough to pol this to the max.
Narcissistic personality disorder, attention whore.

I dont know what their family dynamics are.
I do know that if your kids are stabbing themselves in the arms, something is wrong.
You dont just tough this out like some people think. This is prime time for kids to off themselves.
If you are any kind of parent, something is wrong, the kid needs help.

Tyronn Lue
12-08-2022, 08:08 PM
Your dad says hello. :tu
Was his foot on your throat?

koriwhat
12-08-2022, 09:50 PM
Koriwhat translated:

"Kids these days... stabbing themselves in the arms... and the parents actually call for medical help?
bunch of fkn pussies, let em bleed! There are my deep Christian feelings."

Nah I think there's a crisis with mental illness and kids being so susceptible to social media. You can cry all day and make believe what "I think" but you're always wrong it seems. You and SR21 love putting words in my mouth. I don't play make believe so have at it kiddo.

koriwhat
12-08-2022, 09:51 PM
Was his foot on your throat?

That was your dad? What a pussy! Your daddy runs fast though.