PDA

View Full Version : Dog Jokes-Any has any funny stories to share.

Wifey
12-01-2005, 08:35 PM
No Dogs Allowed.
A guy wanted to take his Chihuahua into a restaurant with him, so he put on dark glasses and "tapped" his way into the establishment.
The waiter said "Hey!, you can't bring a dog in here."
The man indignantly claimed "I'm blind! ... this is my Seeing Eye dog!"
"You're trying to tell me" said the waiter, "that this Chihuahua is a Seeing Eye dog?"
"What???!!", cried the man, "they gave me a Chihuahua?"

midgetonadonkey
12-01-2005, 08:45 PM
My dog humps a stuffed bunny while he bites the back of it's neck. I think he is a rapist reincarnated.

Wifey
12-01-2005, 09:07 PM
How big is this bunny?

midgetonadonkey
12-01-2005, 09:14 PM
It's not too big. He's a wienie dog so it's about his size.

SpursWoman
12-01-2005, 09:44 PM
My mom's miniature Jack Russell used to hump my daughter's stuffed horse...which was about twice his size. He continued to do so even after he'd been fixed...it was kind of sad, really. :depressed :lol

Wifey
12-01-2005, 09:56 PM
pretty nasty...I have girls...never had to worry about any of that...however, my cousins male dog where I live now is terribly afraid of stuff animals...I don't know why

Shelly
12-01-2005, 09:58 PM
my dog is a lesbian.

Wifey
12-01-2005, 10:01 PM
I went to Bonelli park in Ca, its on the other side of the hill from where I live...went walking along with the dog "Buddy" and all the sudden I saw a cayote...it was about 10 feet from me...it was beautiful, I guess it was drinking water...but it was alone...so, he looked at me...mainly at Buddy, I guess he was looking at him for a meal, he is kind of fat...well, maybe I should say he has a big build, anyhow, the cayote kept looking at us and then slowly went up the hill...since he was alone attacking was not a thought, however, I do need to be careful if there is a pack...

Wifey
12-01-2005, 10:01 PM
my dog is a lesbian.
don't say that...I am sure she is not

Mr. Defense
12-02-2005, 03:03 PM
wifey, if shelly's doggie likes doggie pussy, that's shelly's doggies business...:lol