PDA

View Full Version : Trade Target: Derrick Rose

JakeCuenca
12-13-2022, 10:45 AM
Looks like a fallout in the knicks camps.

This would be the perfect player to mentor the young guys with the “Spurs way”

Sure, he’s washed up. But it’s hitting two birds with one stone. You get a guy that would contribute to tanking and a guy who based on his past experiences fits perfectly with the Spurs culture. What you all think?

Leetonidas
12-13-2022, 10:50 AM
i see what you did there

mo7888
12-13-2022, 12:11 PM
Looks like a fallout in the knicks camps.

This would be the perfect player to mentor the young guys with the “Spurs way”

Sure, he’s washed up. But it’s hitting two birds with one stone. You get a guy that would contribute to tanking and a guy who based on his past experiences fits perfectly with the Spurs culture. What you all think?

Took me a quick minute but...lol

Excessive Egotist
12-13-2022, 01:24 PM
I don't think any of the young players of consequence Rose would mentor will be on the team in four years except for Vassell, Sochan, Wesley, and maybe Jones. We already have Dieng in the old and wordly wise dude of the locker room role. Plus, Poeltl, Doug, and Richardson provide some of that. We should focus our roster space on finding additional young players to build around. Once we have a larger core of those players, then surround them with veteran mentors with playoff experience. Rose is a waste of space.

John B
12-13-2022, 05:31 PM
I like DRose and I think LeBron missed some of those Final appearances had DRose were not injured that took his speed and hops. I wanted him in the team 2-3 years ago, but nah. I rather see more of our young guys getting the minutes.

MultiTroll
12-13-2022, 05:41 PM
:lol Good one OP