PDA

View Full Version : Calling out Tim Duncan

Walton Buys Off Me
12-01-2005, 10:19 PM
You've been average at best for the last three games and putrid tonight.

If we win this game, we're gonna need Duncan to reach down and find the testicles that so often disappear.

Without our best player Ginobili, the paper MVP needs to step up because it doesn't appear as though Robert Horry will save your overrated ass tonight.

Wake up!

1Parker1
12-01-2005, 10:26 PM

If we win this game, we're gonna need Duncan to reach down and find the testicles that so often disappear.

Without our best player Ginobili, the paper MVP needs to step up because it doesn't appear as though Robert Horry will save your overrated ass tonight.

Wake up!

:lmao

nkdlunch
12-01-2005, 10:32 PM

Wake up!

banworthy

ZStomp
12-01-2005, 10:33 PM
:sleep

I wish I could delete threads...

SmotPoker
12-01-2005, 10:48 PM
Had to be a canuck

GoSpurs21
12-01-2005, 11:06 PM
I think this thread could only be started by a jackass like WBMO, but as long as Tim is agressive after the All Star break I will live with it
Walton must have TD on his fantasy team...hey WBMO fantasy leagues are for fags with no life...WBMO just cause your hand doesnt give you any doesnt mean the rest of us arent getting any

dbreiden83080
12-01-2005, 11:06 PM

Wake up!

Ah yes it is always nice too see the bandwagon, phony Spurs fans come out of the woodwork at any sign of trouble.

LilMissSPURfect
12-01-2005, 11:49 PM
I never thought the day would come when we actually saw something other than 4down!!!!
If you wishit it will come i suppose....
I think timmy underestimated how useFULL his heavy ass was! He's been pushed around in the paint like a shawn bradley...

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
12-01-2005, 11:54 PM
I think it's the hair slowing him down...

LilMissSPURfect
12-01-2005, 11:58 PM
I think it's the hair slowing him down...
or something....like that tattoo of the bandaid his has lugging around in his chest! :lol

George Gervin's Afro
12-01-2005, 11:59 PM
I'm not sure what to make of Timmy's lack of fire. Could he just be bored? I am not talking about regular season bored but bored with basketball. In the end he will be there fir us like he always is..Sometimes I must remind myself how fortunate we are to have tim...I think the bounce of the lottery balls shows God is a spurs fan

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
12-02-2005, 12:09 AM
or something....like that tattoo of the bandaid his has lugging around in his chest! :lol

Do they know it's Christmas? Band Aid ....?

I hope it's a good rendering of Bananarama and Wham!

mavsfan1000
12-02-2005, 12:13 AM
Tim shows up later in the season. He seems to have slow starts to start every year than picks it up after Christmas.

exstatic
12-02-2005, 12:23 AM
I think both teams did a good job of taking away the other team's first option, Tim for us and Dirk for them. Luckily, our #2 went OFF. Thanks, Tony, for stepping up, BIG TIME.

SmotPoker
12-02-2005, 12:41 AM
I take it back. Did anyone notice Tim when he kept looking down his jersey to make sure that his patches were still on? He did it three or four times.

spurs=bling
12-02-2005, 01:11 AM

Wake up!

are you on crack??

SequSpur
12-02-2005, 01:13 AM
Good take... Duncan needs to step up.

LilMissSPURfect
12-02-2005, 01:23 AM
need more junk in da trunk...some christmas tamales will do the trick

LilMissSPURfect

LilMissSPURfect

LilMissSPURfect
12-02-2005, 01:24 AM

LilMissSPURfect
12-02-2005, 01:24 AM

TheTruth
12-02-2005, 01:33 AM
Timmy definately needs to pick it up, and I have no doubt that he will.

Paper MVP???? :stfu

polandprzem
12-02-2005, 03:24 AM
Good take... Duncan needs to step up.

I agree a little bit but agree.

Tim is not playing what he supose to play. Now even his FT from game to game look worse... :(

Solid D
12-02-2005, 03:37 AM
Tim is hitting almost 80% from the FT line. (?) Exstatic had it right. Dirk and Timmy were frequently doubled or collapsed on, so they gave up the rock or shot contested shots. 14 rebounds is a rock solid performance and is not sub-par. Pop is holding Tim's minutes down early in the season. I like the way Tim's game looks right now on his footwork, his confident outside shooting form, his screen setting (he took out two players at once on a couple of picks tonight) and his leadership.

Bloodline666
12-02-2005, 03:46 AM

Wake up!
Maybe you need to stop drinking before you post... :drunk

MI21
12-02-2005, 03:56 AM
Tim is at 76.7% from the FT line after today's game. Only getting there 5.7 times a game though :(

polandprzem
12-02-2005, 04:21 AM
Tim was above 80% dammit !

I just hope he will stay in the number around 75-80.
But look last yera he was hitting them also in the beginig of a season.

And his FG% goes to your head 4/12 wtf?

And I'm not saying just about the mavs game. Everybody is talking Timmys reaction to the bad game and coming stronger the next one . Oh well the next one was the game vs the MAVS

Ps. Where is mouse?

Warlord23
12-02-2005, 05:27 AM
I'm not worried about Tim's form (or that of the Spurs in general) at this point in the season. The Spurs start off slow, and that is more by Pop's design than anything else. And why not? If there is a time to experiment, it is now. If there is a time to reduce the starters' workloads, it is now. If there is a time to be overcautious about injuries and fatigue, it is now. Pop has it figured out.

What is different this time? Earlier we used to suck initially and have a mediocre record to match, while the Mavericks and Suns used to tear it up initially; we'd then have a great Feb or March and challenge for a high seed. This time, the added depth to the squad means that our "sucking" is good enough for a 12-3 start. Imagine if the squad really clicks later on and puts a few streaks together. We'd lock up the 1st seed by a wide margin.

Think about it. Our defense is (comparatively) disoriented, Tim Duncan is not playing particularly well, Manu hasn't hit his stride yet, the new recruits haven't done anything earth-shattering; and yet, we're 12-3. What this amounts to: a comparatively fresh bunch of players when the playoffs start. This is easily the biggest advantage of depth. We don't want to win 70; we want to be the best team when the playoffs start.

polandprzem
12-02-2005, 05:35 AM
I'm not worried also.

I just would like to see more esp. from TD and him being more consistend.
I know something about that cause he is on my Fantasy team :)

TDMVPDPOY
12-02-2005, 06:49 AM
Can the real TD plz stand up?

ducks
12-02-2005, 10:05 AM
Duncan, who came in averaging 21.3 points, was held under 20 points for the third time in four games. ... Johnson was named the Western Conference coach of the month for November, when the Mavericks were 10-4. He also won the award last April, and is the first coach in league history to win coach of the month honors in both of his first two months coaching. "You've got have good players," Johnson said. ... Mavs G Josh Howard missed his third straight game with a sprained right ankle.

Summers
12-02-2005, 11:00 AM
I take it back. Did anyone notice Tim when he kept looking down his jersey to make sure that his patches were still on? He did it three or four times.

I just noticed that once when he got scratched or something. I'm not sure what happened but Will had to attend to him.

But in response to Walton, I'd like to help Timmy find his testicles. (I try so hard to behave, but there are some comments that beg an inappropriate response!)

Kip Fanatic
12-02-2005, 11:07 AM
I'm not worried about the Spurs in general. However, they are the defending champs for crying out loud. They need to establish some kind of swagger (spelled right??) Tim is looking kind of soft right now.

Its early in the season, but why not start off tearing other teams apart? I haven't seen that yet. The Spurs have a great record right now and I am not complaining. Don't get me wrong. I just think the players on this team need to start showing some fire. Hopefully the awful calls last night will ignite some kind of fire.

I have no doubt the Spurs will get it together by Feb. or March, but I would like to see that in Dec. or Jan as well.

ShoogarBear
12-02-2005, 11:23 AM

Vashner
12-02-2005, 11:27 AM
Tim holds up hand.... 3 rings.. tells original post "STFU Bitch"...

OWNED!!!

Look Timmy needs to clyde glide the season to stay injury free...

T Park
12-02-2005, 12:22 PM
They doubled him in the post every time he had the ball.

Its not being soft, its called being smart.

Timmy did though on occasion when gotten the ball and played 1 on 1 did pussy foot some shots.

Especially with Keith Van Horn on him.

Im wonderin if his ankles are bothering him or somethin.

smeagol
12-02-2005, 02:35 PM
It's that time of the year again when WBoM and Sequ call out Tim.

What else is new?

polandprzem
12-02-2005, 02:39 PM
It's that time of the year again when WBoM and Sequ call out Tim.

What else is new?
The new thing is that last year smeagol didn't have that much money.

Ps. Right smeagold ? :smokin

ShoogarBear
12-02-2005, 03:22 PM

:wow :wow :wow

WTF??? How is that even possible?

ALVAREZ6
12-02-2005, 03:27 PM
Duncan has to quite settling for these bullshit fade-away jumpers, and jumpers in general.

Why can't we just get him the ball in the deep post so he can take it to the rim, or a little jump hook or something...

smeagol
12-02-2005, 05:20 PM
:wow :wow :wow

WTF??? How is that even possible?
I've been robbing some banks :lol

ducks
12-02-2005, 05:43 PM
if tp did not step up more when one of the big three was done people would bash tp

so I think it is only fair to bash the great duncan

1Parker1
12-02-2005, 05:51 PM

Ps. Right smeagold ? :smokin

Smeagol, that's just sick...be careful of any gold digging women on the forum...:angel

angel_luv
12-02-2005, 07:01 PM
Even on a bad night, I woudl rather have Timmy than not.

Summer you need to behave yourself. :lol