PDA

View Full Version : NBA: The Fan who snowflake Donkey Green snitched on.

MultiTroll
12-14-2022, 01:26 PM
Will we get to hear from this brotha and the paying customers in the area who heard what really came down?
Vs snitchy whiner Donkeys version.

KobesAchilles
12-14-2022, 01:58 PM
I'm old enough to remember when tough guys in the NBA were actually tough :lol

MultiTroll
12-14-2022, 02:09 PM
https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2022/12/draymond-green-fan-kicked-out-2.jpg?quality=75&strip=all

MultiTroll
12-14-2022, 02:10 PM
The fan left to high-fives and seeming appreciation from other spectators.

-NBCS Bay Area

lefty
12-14-2022, 04:16 PM
Like Cedric Maxwell, Vernon Maxwell or Barkley who went after fans? :lol

Nostalgia :lol

KobesAchilles
12-14-2022, 04:32 PM
Like Cedric Maxwell, Vernon Maxwell or Barkley who went after fans? :lol

Nostalgia :lol
Vernon Maxwell was a crazy mfer. He makes Metta World Peace look tame

FrostKing
12-14-2022, 04:39 PM
This Sports League is a SNL skit

lefty
12-14-2022, 06:48 PM
Vernon Maxwell was a crazy mfer. He makes Metta World Peace look tame
Tbf Mad Max gets a pass

that fan insulted his born dead child, he deserved a whopping

Chuck and Cedric are sensitive pussies tho

lefty
12-14-2022, 06:48 PM
This Sports League is a SNL skit
Ngl, the drama is entertaining

Isitjustme?
12-14-2022, 07:17 PM
Robin Ficker rolling over in his grave seeing this Charmin soft league

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/dc-sports-bog/files/2015/06/Ficker-672x1024.jpg

Isitjustme?
12-14-2022, 07:23 PM
I got my strongest reaction the time Coach Phil Jackson of the Chicago Bulls lost his cool when I read excerpts from his autobiography, "Maverick," at the game. Coach Frank Layden of the Utah Jazz tried to come through the seats after me following a win when I reminded him that USA Today had rated him the worst-dressed coach in the N.B.A. In the theater of athletic competition, words speak louder than actions.

Fans who want to distract players need to use brains, not brawn, and employ a little bit of armchair psychology. Lewis Lloyd was easily thrown off his game when I reminded him of his delinquent child-support payments (this was a criticism of Lloyd, not his children). Shaquille O'Neal became unnerved when I listened to his rap records and changed his lyrics from "I've got skills" to "You've got bills."

:lol :lol

This guy would last two minutes in today's CBA (Charminass Basketball League)

ambchang
12-14-2022, 08:23 PM
Tbf Mad Max gets a pass

that fan insulted his born dead child, he deserved a whopping

Chuck and Cedric are sensitive pussies tho

They didn't call the refs though.

lefty
12-14-2022, 09:58 PM
They didn't call the refs though.
Going after the fans, calling the refs
Sensitive either way
And you don’t want big dudes hitting average joes, could end up very badly tbh

MultiTroll
12-14-2022, 10:14 PM
Sensitive either way
Pssssh.

This dude looks like he would flatten Snitch Green. Part of the reason Snitchy tattletale to the ref.

lefty
12-15-2022, 12:41 AM
Nikks having a meltdown :lol

:lol got ejected today for talking shit to the referee

finslly a ref who had the balls to kick him out

ambchang
12-15-2022, 07:08 AM
Sensitive either way

One try to settle it man to man. The other try to call daddy. There is a difference.

lefty
12-15-2022, 08:33 AM
One try to settle it man to man. The other try to call daddy. There is a difference.

Going after someone half your size for cute trash talking isn’t manly :lol
Most NBA players even in the good ol’ days pretend they will fight someone their own size, knowing they will be separated by players/refs

:lol Rod Strickland and Darrell Walker would go after bigger guys than them, though

ambchang
12-15-2022, 01:14 PM
Going after someone half your size for cute trash talking isn’t manly :lol
Most NBA players even in the good ol’ days pretend they will fight someone their own size, knowing they will be separated by players/refs

:lol Rod Strickland and Darrell Walker would go after bigger guys than them, though
They are bigger than almost all human beings. What do you end them to do, shrink themselves?

MultiTroll
12-15-2022, 01:22 PM
finslly a ref who had the balls to kick him out
Amen

lefty
12-15-2022, 03:02 PM
What do you end them to do, shrink themselves?
:lol

Tyronn Lue
12-16-2022, 09:31 AM
The amount of money these pro athletes make and risk nightly justifies a different approach to harassing fans who step over the line. It's a sporting event, these aren't avatars on the floor, they are real people. They don't stop being real people just because they are entertaining you. If you cannot remain decent, stay home and watch on TV. You can say anything you want then.

MultiTroll
12-16-2022, 11:31 AM
R&B Singer by the name of Mike Shane, and he decided to share what really happened

"I was speaking up for the city of Milwaukee. Basically telling him, like, we're giving you a pass. We haven't forgotten about what you did -- a big bully -- and we're giving you a pass. We forgive you...There was two police officers who were actually right there. There was a police officer and the league security who came back there and vouched for me. They were right there and said
I didn't use any profanity, I didn't say anything malicious,"

Link:
The Milwaukee Bucks fan that got ejected because of Draymond Green speaks out and shares what he said - Sports Illustrated Milwaukee Bucks News, Analysis and More (https://www.si.com/nba/bucks/off-the-court/the-milwaukee-bucks-fan-that-got-ejected-because-of-draymond-green-speaks-out-and-shares-what-he-said)

MultiTroll
12-16-2022, 11:34 AM
Hear it word for word from Mike Shane:

KJ Live: KJ Live - Bucks Fan Mike Shane Responds to Draymond Green's Claim He Threatened Him on Apple Podcasts (https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/kj-live/id1580806837?i=1000590312344)

MultiTroll
12-16-2022, 11:46 AM
Word for word audio within this site too:

Ejected Fan Says He Didn’t Threaten Draymond Green’s Life, Claims Bucks Security Can Vouch For Him (mediaite.com) (https://www.mediaite.com/sports/ejected-fan-says-he-didnt-threaten-draymond-greens-life-claims-bucks-security-can-vouch-for-him/)

daslicer
12-16-2022, 11:31 PM
I remember as a kid going to a Knicks vs Hornets game in Charlotte way back in 1997. At that game the Hornet fans and Larry Johnson were saying nasty things back and forth to each other. Larry Johnson had once been the franchise player of the Hornets only to ask out for a trade back in the summer of 1996 which led to bad blood between him and the Hornet fans. At one point in that game Larry Johnson stuck up his middle finger to the crowd and taunted them which resulted in hundreds of hornet fans chanting death threats to Larry. Larry laughed off the threats and continue to taunt the Hornet fans and the game ended with the Hornets losing. Just goes to show you how much tougher mentally players were back then compared to now.

lefty
12-17-2022, 12:29 AM
I remember as a kid going to a Knicks vs Hornets game in Charlotte way back in 1997. At that game the Hornet fans and Larry Johnson were saying nasty things back and forth to each other. Larry Johnson had once been the franchise player of the Hornets only to ask out for a trade back in the summer of 1996 which led to bad blood between him and the Hornet fans. At one point in that game Larry Johnson stuck up his middle finger to the crowd and taunted them which resulted in hundreds of hornet fans chanting death threats to Larry. Larry laughed off the threats and continue to taunt the Hornet fans and the game ended with the Hornets losing. Just goes to show you how much tougher mentally players were back then compared to now.
1 instsnce proves nothing :lol

by your logic Barkley and Cedric Maxwell were mentally soft

daslicer
12-17-2022, 12:58 AM

Your troll shtick doesn't prove anything either.

ambchang
12-17-2022, 06:02 AM

I’m still not sure why you’d use them as examples. They went free the guys directly. Didn’t affect their games, didn’t call the refs.

Draymond went yappin to the captain. He’s the type that louder than a motorbike, but wouldn’t bust a grape in a fruit fight.

Ed Helicopter Jones
12-17-2022, 09:01 AM
NBA players today are much more entitled and feel the fans are beneath them. That’s the biggest difference I see. Used to be a few superstars had that attitude towards fans, like Kareem, but now guys like Donkey can just make stuff up and get fans throw out and the league supports their bad behavior. The butts in the seats don’t have any more power, it’s the corporate money running the show.

And, there are fans who deserve to be ejected or have their asses kicked. The number of these sh!t fans is probably growing as well.

ambchang
12-17-2022, 03:04 PM
I still have my doubts about that Utah fan with regards to the Westbrook incident. If he said what he said, he deserved to banned for life, but what Westbrook allege he said was so weird and out of place.

lefty
12-18-2022, 09:58 AM
NBA players today are much more entitled and feel the fans are beneath them. That’s the biggest difference I see. Used to be a few superstars had that attitude towards fans, like Kareem, but now guys like Donkey can just make stuff up and get fans throw out and the league supports their bad behavior. The butts in the seats don’t have any more power, it’s the corporate money running the show.

And, there are fans who deserve to be ejected or have their asses kicked. The number of these sh!t fans is probably growing as well.

Well

J a Morant got ejected yesterday for talking to a fan

ambchang
12-18-2022, 01:45 PM
Well

J a Morant got ejected yesterday for talking to a fan

Nope. He was ejected for questioning the refs to the fan. The officials are snowflakes as well as they were polluted by :lol todays nba.

lefty
12-18-2022, 05:42 PM
Nope. He was ejected for questioning the refs to the fan. The officials are snowflakes as well as they were polluted by :lol todays nba.

oh my bad

DARELL GARRETSON WOULD NEVER

lefty
12-18-2022, 05:44 PM
soft shit from his son in the 90s, equally soft as today’s NBA refs so no difference

https://twitter.com/benjibknyc/status/1464706678134382592?s=46&t=zVdA0CmDacSKteoVc2B5mA

ambchang
12-18-2022, 09:43 PM
soft shit from his son in the 90s, equally soft as today’s NBA refs so no difference

https://twitter.com/benjibknyc/status/1464706678134382592?s=46&t=zVdA0CmDacSKteoVc2B5mA

Just that yesterdays nba players were too intimidating. Unlike todays snowflakes.

lefty
12-18-2022, 11:01 PM
Just that yesterdays nba players were too intimidating. Unlike todays snowflakes.
:lol they were not
Jokic would karate drop kick most of those 80s/90s players

ambchang
12-19-2022, 07:12 AM

Jokic I have respect for, he plays like a real dude and would not complain to mommy when people say mean things to him while running his mouth talking about how tough he is and go into Twitter wars.

Texas_Ranger
12-19-2022, 03:14 PM

this the same Jokic that shits his pants for his national team and starts shooting jumpers all the time, cause he is actually being guarded? His two brothers are more intimidating than him. One push in Morris's back doesnt make him a tough guy. 90's centers, who were real centers and knew what they were doing would put 40 on his ass all the time.

Chucho
12-19-2022, 06:17 PM
For the record, OP thinks reporting pedophile teachers who manipulate, rape and molest students is "snitching" and "wrong" instead of, you know, fucking common human decency.

MultiTroll
01-11-2023, 03:12 PM
Apparently Apemond has been able to have his lie fade away from media coverage.

Black Sports Online making the good point that if the Bucks fan Mike Shane had truly made threatening remarks on Apemonds life it would have resulted in his being banned from all future games. Instead the Bucks apologized, offered not only a refund but tickets to future Bucks games.

Tough Guy Dwaymond.
Bucks Fan Mike Shane Says He Has Proof Draymond Green Lied When He Said Shane Threatened His Life – BlackSportsOnline (https://blacksportsonline.com/2022/12/bucks-fan-mike-shane-says-he-has-proof-draymond-green-lied-when-he-said-shane-threatened-his-life/)

Millennial_Messiah
01-11-2023, 09:48 PM
OP is a conspiretard

MultiTroll
01-11-2023, 11:41 PM
OP is a conspiretard
No Andy, Draymond Green really did do this.

Perhaps you were in Michigan chasing one of your obese 60+ year olds.

Isitjustme?
01-12-2023, 01:52 AM

He's better than almost all of them if not all of them.... but making him out to be a tough guy?? :lmao

JamStone
01-12-2023, 09:24 AM
Hard to say Jokic is a “tough guy” because other than the Morris shove in the back, we really haven’t seen him try to act tough. But flipside, I don’t think that means he isn’t tough. Maybe he just hasn’t really shown that side of him much if he is. Or he has a lot of self control to not go there. I tend to think if he really wanted to scrap, he probably would. He may not be his brothers, but he grew up in the same environment. I tend to think if it came down to throwing hands, he likely could hold his own.

Maybe it’s just media perception, but I come to view eastern bloc Euros from poor and war torn areas to be essentially equivalent to US kids growing up in gang ridden projects in American metropolitan cities, when it comes to toughness. Not that it’s absolute fact. But it’s my personal perception.

lefty
01-12-2023, 01:41 PM
He's better than almost all of them if not all of them.... but making him out to be a tough guy?? :lmao
Yeah Jokic is pretty tough

Not as crazy as his brothers but you don't want to fuck with him; Jokic has some self control and is smarter than your average fake tough guy

Serbians have seen some real shit back home:lol