PDA

View Full Version : Will President Trump Go To Jail?

Millennial_Messiah
12-19-2022, 04:27 PM
Discuss

JamStone
12-19-2022, 04:37 PM
Yes and no.

He will be found guilty of a serious enough federal criminal charge that he will be sentenced to jail time.

Before getting sentenced, he will find a way to flee the country or he will pass away. Thereby, he won’t actually go to jail.

Will Hunting
12-19-2022, 04:42 PM
No. He won’t even get a conviction.

ChumpDumper
12-19-2022, 04:46 PM
Won't go to trial.

Millennial_Messiah
12-19-2022, 04:46 PM
Yes and no.

He will be found guilty of a serious enough federal criminal charge that he will be sentenced to jail time.

Before getting sentenced, he will find a way to flee the country or he will pass away. Thereby, he won’t actually go to jail.

Barring a random cardiac arrest (not impossible, but about as likely as the GOP winning Michigan by 10% or more in 2024), I don't see Trump dying for at least another 15-20 years. He will live well into his 90s. Unlike Biden his brain is still firing on all the cylinders he's ever had. Yes his diet is horrible but he doesn't drink or smoke or do drugs like his dead brother did.

Flee the country is possible, but with such a high profile person, how will he be not caught? He'd have to choose a third-world country, i.e. a country that wouldn't extradite him to the USA because of lack of treaties.

No. He won’t even get a conviction.
I've been reading that the case in Georgia against him is stronger than anything that's come out of NYC or the federal DOJ over J6:

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-indictment-georgia-fulton-county-steps-2022-12

ChumpDumper
12-19-2022, 04:52 PM
Flee the country is possible, but with such a high profile person, how will he be not caught? He'd have to choose a third-world country, i.e. a country that wouldn't extradite him to the USA because of lack of treaties.Russia would take him. He could manage a hotel in Sochi.

Millennial_Messiah
12-19-2022, 05:01 PM
Russia would take him. He could manage a hotel in Sochi.

And have all the hot eastern european whores he likes. Just like he's always liked.

spurraider21
12-19-2022, 05:07 PM
lol private poll results. i voted no

Will Hunting
12-19-2022, 05:07 PM
Barring a random cardiac arrest (not impossible, but about as likely as the GOP winning Michigan by 10% or more in 2024), I don't see Trump dying for at least another 15-20 years. He will live well into his 90s. Unlike Biden his brain is still firing on all the cylinders he's ever had. Yes his diet is horrible but he doesn't drink or smoke or do drugs like his dead brother did.

Flee the country is possible, but with such a high profile person, how will he be not caught? He'd have to choose a third-world country, i.e. a country that wouldn't extradite him to the USA because of lack of treaties.

I've been reading that the case in Georgia against him is stronger than anything that's come out of NYC or the federal DOJ over J6:

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-indictment-georgia-fulton-county-steps-2022-12
The NY case against him is strictly civil iirc.

The stolen documents shit just seems like something he’ll be able to plead out without jail time.

The J6 stuff might potentially deserve jail time but the burden for a conviction with that stuff is extremely high and hard to pull off.

I have no idea re: the Georgia case against him.

Leetonidas
12-19-2022, 05:19 PM
Of course not

MultiTroll
12-19-2022, 06:30 PM
US Injustice system rewards corrupt, greedy politicos and bizness people.
tRump is both.

He ain't doing a day.

Millennial_Messiah
12-19-2022, 06:55 PM
lol private poll results. i voted no

Entitled to a secret ballot.
It's in the Constitution :tu

(But Trump wants to draft his own Constitution, tbh)

Winehole23
12-19-2022, 09:00 PM
Trump might go to the pokey for swiping top secret docs, but I tend to doubt any of this J6 stuff will stick. We'll see.

Dirks_Finale
12-19-2022, 09:06 PM

That's not true, the guy is not nearly as sharp and witty as he was in 2016. It may not be cognitive decline, though - maybe just a case of him being scared shitless because people are trying to put him in jail on multiple fronts, so he cant string together coherent thoughts.

I have listened to the entire GA phone call. Trump is usually bright enough to use mob-code type talk and not incriminate himself - but not in this phone call. He blatantly tells Raffensperger to "find" enough votes for him to win and then just say you have "recalculated". Trump willfully tried to defraud the state of GA, and used intimidation to do it, imo.

Millennial_Messiah
12-19-2022, 09:09 PM
That's not true, the guy is not nearly as sharp and witty as he was in 2016. It may not be cognitive decline, though - maybe just a case of him being scared shitless because people are trying to put him in jail on multiple fronts, so he cant string together coherent thoughts.

I have listened to the entire GA phone call. Trump is usually bright enough to use mob-code type talk and not incriminate himself - but not in this phone call. He blatantly tells Raffensperger to "find" enough votes for him to win and then just say you have "recalculated". Trump willfully tried to defraud the state of GA, and used intimidation to do it, imo.
That's why I'm thinking the Georgia case is the most likely to actually stick compared to anything regarding J6, Russia, taking docs to Florida, or the NY tax fraud.

The funny thing is that even if the GOP leadership did "find enough votes" for him to win in both Arizona and Georgia, he still would have lost the electoral college.

Trump might go to the pokey for swiping top secret docs, but I tend to doubt any of this J6 stuff will stick. We'll see.
I think that would have happened in August though if that were to happen. The FBI could have easily seized him in the raid but they didn't.

Dirks_Finale
12-19-2022, 09:17 PM
That's why I'm thinking the Georgia case is the most likely to actually stick compared to anything regarding J6, Russia, taking docs to Florida, or the NY tax fraud.

The funny thing is that even if the GOP leadership did "find enough votes" for him to win in both Arizona and Georgia, he still would have lost the electoral college.

I think that would have happened in August though if that were to happen. The FBI could have easily seized him in the raid but they didn't.

At that point I think it was all about damage control. He had already declared his own 306 Electoral college(same number Biden got) votes to be a "landslide victory" just 4 years earlier. Stealing GA and/or AZ was all about softening the blow.

Millennial_Messiah
12-19-2022, 09:22 PM
At that point I think it was all about damage control. He had already declared his own 306 Electoral college(same number Biden got) votes to be a "landslide victory" just 4 years earlier. Stealing GA and/or AZ was all about softening the blow.
Which it objectively wasn't.

400+ is

Nixon's reelection was

Reagan's were both times, Bush '88, LBJ in '64. Bush '88 was the last one. Clinton '92 was close but with the caveat of Ross Perot taking some ECVs away from Bush by proxy. There hasn't been anything close to a landslide in over thirty years due to polarization.

The only possibility of a landslide will be Biden in '24 if and only if Trump runs third party against DeSantis.

benefactor
12-19-2022, 09:28 PM
Yeah the secret docs thing will likely stick but he won't go to jail. They will strike some kind of deal where he does house arrest or something like that and he can't run for office again. Works for me.

Winehole23
12-19-2022, 09:42 PM
Yeah the secret docs thing will likely stick but he won't go to jail. They will strike some kind of deal where he does house arrest or something like that and he can't run for office again. Works for me.so long as he pleads guilty and can't run for anything, cool.

baseline bum
12-19-2022, 09:47 PM
Yeah the secret docs thing will likely stick but he won't go to jail. They will strike some kind of deal where he does house arrest or something like that and he can't run for office again. Works for me.

so long as he pleads guilty and can't run for anything, cool.

Might as well let him keep running since he's torpedoing the fascists in elections now.

Momo
12-19-2022, 09:54 PM
Biden president
Not Trump

Millennial_Messiah
12-19-2022, 09:55 PM
so long as he pleads guilty and can't run for anything, cool.

So you two are A-OK with President DeSantis being inaugurated on Jan. 20, 2025. :toast :tu

Winehole23
12-19-2022, 09:56 PM
So you two are A-OK with President DeSantis being inaugurated on Jan. 20, 2025. :toast :tuDeSantis won't win, he's too weird and too uncharismatic.

ElNono
12-19-2022, 10:14 PM
I didn’t think so, but I think now they have him on the docs case.

Though I do think Old Joe pardons him if jail time is in play.

DarrinS
12-20-2022, 12:23 AM
For what?

benefactor
12-20-2022, 12:48 AM
For what?
Are you actually going to join the fucking discussion this time or are you just going to throw out questions you already know the answer to per your usual?

DarrinS
12-20-2022, 12:58 AM
Are you actually going to join the fucking discussion this time or are you just going to throw out questions you already know the answer to per your usual?

For what?

benefactor
12-20-2022, 01:02 AM
For what?
Stop being stupid. Offer a take or fucking shut your drunk ass up

DarrinS
12-20-2022, 01:02 AM
Get those cuffs ready, Garland! :lmao

benefactor
12-20-2022, 01:08 AM
Get those cuffs ready, Garland! :lmao
Maybe so...maybe not. Jan 6th won't amount to shit but the docs at his house is a different story. We will all point and laugh at you when he goes down for it.

DarrinS
12-20-2022, 01:11 AM
Maybe so...maybe not. Jan 6th won't amount to shit but the docs at his house is a different story. We will all point and laugh at you when he goes down for it.

Uh, ok.

benefactor
12-20-2022, 01:14 AM
Uh, ok.
Do you have any take besides two word responses? Im guessing no.

florige
12-20-2022, 03:08 AM
Might as well let him keep running since he's torpedoing the fascists in elections now.

I absolutely want him to keep running so he can bring down the entire party. Him being locked up just strengthens the GOP imo because they can ride that wave of Dems are bad, and are just out to get everyone “who’s really honest”

Isitjustme?
12-20-2022, 03:54 AM
For what?

Crimes.

ChumpDumper
12-20-2022, 03:58 AM
For what?
Still hurts, doesn't it?

Will Hunting
12-20-2022, 05:52 AM

Yeah I was gonna say the same, Trump has clearly suffered cognitive decline. Just look at how low energy his 2024 announcement was and compare it to 2016 when he relished being able to take 9 people on at once in a debate.

Dirks_Finale
12-20-2022, 06:23 AM
Yeah I was gonna say the same, Trump has clearly suffered cognitive decline. Just look at how low energy his 2024 announcement was and compare it to 2016 when he relished being able to take 9 people on at once in a debate.

What he did in those debates was fvcking epic. :lol Compare that to the Biden debates. He pretty much got handled by the old man.

monosylab1k
12-20-2022, 07:30 AM
Do you have any take besides two word responses? Im guessing no.

That’s as much as he can type in his condition.

Will Hunting
12-20-2022, 07:35 AM
What he did in those debates was fvcking epic. :lol Compare that to the Biden debates. He pretty much got handled by the old man.
Even against Biden he had some decent moments.

I couldn't help but laugh in the final debate when Old Joe tried pivoting away from Hunter by talking about Beau and Trump basically responded with "I'm not talking about your war hero son, I'm talking about your crackhead son!"

He was way sharper than he is now when he basically announced a run for president a month ago and has been chilling at home ever since.

JamStone
12-20-2022, 01:06 PM
I’ll double down on the opinion that he gets convicted and will be sentenced to jail time. And it will be over the January 6 stuff, not the mishandling of documents. I know most believe he’s going to get away with everything with no jail time. Because that’s what we come to expect from old, “rich,” (even though he really may not be that rich at all) white dudes when it comes to the American criminal justice system. But all of this is unprecedented stuff, politically, socially, culturally. So I believe something unprecedented just may very well be the result.

With the January 6 charges, even though the right is screaming up and down about how it was a partisan witch hunt, I don’t believe the committee goes through this entire process and gets the findings they do without legitimate evidence for the charges they ultimately decided to refer or without an expectation that that evidence is not only sufficient for an indictment but sufficient to get a conviction. If their evidence really is not good enough to get convictions, then everything the right is screaming about it being a kangaroo court is fair.

What I do think should be the thing that should concern the Trump camp the most is the testimony of those witnesses who used to be in the inner Trump circle and/or were with and very near him during the attack on the Capitol and during conversations leading up to January 6 that directly or indirectly involved what would happen on January 6. Particularly people like Hope Hicks, Bill Barr, Pat Cipollone. Their testimony will be as damning if not more than any phone records, texts, tweets, and online evidence they might have. I really don’t believe he skates on this. The obstruction of an official proceeding charge is the very minimum I think he’ll be found guilty of. The fraud and false statements also seem like no-brainers to be proven in court. The insurrection charge is a pipe dream.

Now I will acquiesce that he may plea to a deal that gets him no or very minimal jail time. But I think he’s in legitimate criminal trouble here.

Leetonidas
12-20-2022, 04:55 PM
Darrin could catch Trump fucking his wife while kicking his dog and he'd probably thank him for it :lol

ElNono
12-20-2022, 05:03 PM
For what?

Breaking the law, obstruction, etc. law and order bad now.

Ef-man
12-20-2022, 05:10 PM
Breaking the law, obstruction, etc. law and order bad now.

Well karrin has his drunk doubts, but thread should have options to account for Yam Tit’s GA election obstruction, NY state tax issues, J6 referrals, and my secret docs.

baseline bum
12-20-2022, 06:50 PM
About as much of a chance as the Spurs have of ringing this year.

Dirks_Finale
12-20-2022, 06:51 PM
Even against Biden he had some decent moments.

I couldn't help but laugh in the final debate when Old Joe tried pivoting away from Hunter by talking about Beau and Trump basically responded with "I'm not talking about your war hero son, I'm talking about your crackhead son!"

He was way sharper than he is now when he basically announced a run for president a month ago and has been chilling at home ever since.

Which makes me wonder what his MO is. Maybe his heart isn't really in another run and he announced it simply because he thinks running for POTUS grants him some sort of immunity. Of course it does not, but I think he has some pretty shallow attorneys who may be telling him that it does.

Dirks_Finale
12-20-2022, 06:56 PM

The most likely outcome, imo ^^

Will Hunting
12-20-2022, 06:57 PM
Which makes me wonder what his MO is. Maybe his heart isn't really in another run and he announced it simply because he thinks running for POTUS grants him some sort of immunity. Of course it does not, but I think he has some pretty shallow attorneys who may be telling him that it does.
I think he kinda assumed all along that he has the primary locked up but doesn’t really know where to go from here in the likely scenario that he’s gonna have a real primary challenger…like does anyone really expect Trump’s fatass to show up to the Iowa state fair and go through the retail politics gauntlet that is the IA/NH primary?

ChumpDumper
12-20-2022, 07:00 PM
Which makes me wonder what his MO is. Maybe his heart isn't really in another run and he announced it simply because he thinks running for POTUS grants him some sort of immunity. Of course it does not, but I think he has some pretty shallow attorneys who may be telling him that it does.It does complicate any legal investigation into and legal action against him -- it doesn't prevent either but does complicate them. He really doesn't have to do any campaigning for a year anyway; just make a few posts/interviews, hold a few "events" and watch Darrin's money roll in.

spurraider21
12-20-2022, 07:10 PM
It does complicate any legal investigation into and legal action against him -- it doesn't prevent either but does complicate them. He really doesn't have to do any campaigning for a year anyway; just make a few posts/interviews, hold a few "events" and watch Darrin's money roll in.
:lol

boutons_deux
12-20-2022, 08:08 PM
If trash doesn't go to jail, it will be the

no law is above the man

And that rich white people are treated differently from poor non-white people in

Come on America. I know you can do it

Make both points loud and clear

CosmicCowboy
12-20-2022, 08:55 PM
I think there is a pretty good chance he goes to jail. I dont think there is a plea where he admits he was wrong and then agrees to just shut the fuck up and get out of politics. His narcissism won't allow it.

Winehole23
12-20-2022, 09:00 PM
I think there is a pretty good chance he goes to jail. I dont think there is a plea where he admits he was wrong and then agrees to just shut the fuck up and get out of politics. His narcissism won't allow it.doesn't Trump have his own 757? maybe he'll just leave the country if things start looking grim.

Tyronn Lue
12-20-2022, 09:03 PM
Hopefully goes to the same jail Epstein visited.

CosmicCowboy
12-20-2022, 09:06 PM
doesn't Trump have his own 757? maybe he'll just leave the country if things start looking grim.

His ego won't allow that. He will go down in flames first and try to take the country with him. He is one toxic asshole.

Isitjustme?
12-20-2022, 09:20 PM
I think there is a pretty good chance he goes to jail. I dont think there is a plea where he admits he was wrong and then agrees to just shut the fuck up and get out of politics. His narcissism won't allow it.
I don't think a prosecutor could even go for a promise not to run for office as that would almost basically be an admission this is about politics kinda. Maybe spurraider21 could comment on the legality of it but seems fishy

ChumpDumper
12-20-2022, 09:42 PM
I think he kinda assumed all along that he has the primary locked up but doesn’t really know where to go from here in the likely scenario that he’s gonna have a real primary challenger…like does anyone really expect Trump’s fatass to show up to the Iowa state fair and go through the retail politics gauntlet that is the IA/NH primary?

Not unless he has to.

Pence is the only surprise here.

Abb:loltt

spurraider21
12-20-2022, 09:43 PM
I don't think a prosecutor could even go for a promise not to run for office as that would almost basically be an admission this is about politics kinda. Maybe spurraider21 (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=31905) could comment on the legality of it but seems fishy
ive only dealt with one crim case in my time and it was a fairly straightforward plea deal with probation, restitution to be paid, etc, so do not take me to be an expert on this subject, especially when it comes to federal stuff and not state stuff

however

when you enter into a plea agreement, the defendant still pleads guilty to some crime, and the judge will sentence the defendant pursuant to the terms of the plea deal. im not certain if disqualification from public office could be part of a legally valid sentencing structure. considering it was written into the 14th amendment, its plausible though. but again, i've rarely tried constitutional matters except some first amendment stuff, but thats not a huge part of what i do

Millennial_Messiah
12-20-2022, 11:24 PM

I think he's just more stale than cognitive decline at this point.

His political career trajectory is more like Russell Wilson after the legion of boom got injured and left as opposed to say Brady for instance. "The Pick!" was Trump's 2020.

His ego won't allow that. He will go down in flames first and try to take the country with him. He is one toxic asshole.
This

Unless he is forced to do house arrest instead of prison time, which would be the best bet. In such a case if he can't physically leave Florida then he can't realistically run for president.

baseline bum
12-20-2022, 11:47 PM
I can't see it. If he stole from billionaires like Elizabeth Holmes did then maybe he'd go to prison, but that's about the only thing short of murder that's illegal when you're rich.

Spurs Homer
12-21-2022, 12:01 AM
Yes

we all saw it with our own eyes

he aided and abetted the insurrectionists after they attacked the capitol

trump thanked them, told them he loved them and wrote a tweet saying “this is what happens when you blah-blah from patriots blah blah”

that is a crime we all witnessed, the media recorded it and reported it and it can never be erased.

if the DOJ does not have the balls to prosecute this slam dunk of criminal evidence in plain view of the entire planet-

then We have no democracy, no country, and all bets are off

Dirks_Finale
12-21-2022, 07:01 AM
It does complicate any legal investigation into and legal action against him -- it doesn't prevent either but does complicate them. He really doesn't have to do any campaigning for a year anyway; just make a few posts/interviews, hold a few "events" and watch Darrin's money roll in.

:lol

Darrin, did you buy those superhero NFT cards or whatever the fvck it was?

Will Hunting
12-21-2022, 08:48 AM
I don't think a prosecutor could even go for a promise not to run for office as that would almost basically be an admission this is about politics kinda. Maybe spurraider21 (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=31905) could comment on the legality of it but seems fishy
Yeah I agree with this. I can't think of any reason why a plea agreement forbidding him from running for office would be illegal (particularly if he's also admitting wrongdoing that would make him unfit for office), but no prosecutor (particularly one competent enough to be leading the DOJ's prosecution of Trump) would ever put their name on something so overtly political.

The other issue with a plea agreement is that Trump has countless matters he's dealing with across several jurisdictions. A plea agreement with say the DOJ is less appealing when he'll still have New York, Georgia and all the civil suits to deal with. If there was a plea agreement Trump could sign to make all of his legal problems go away such that he could live out his days in Mar a Lago in peace selling overpriced hotel rooms and resort packages to MAGAboomers he'd probably be very interested, but such an agreement doesn't exist. So what if he settles with the DOJ when he'll still have the NY State civil suit, the Georgia criminal charges & private civil suits to deal with? At that point his mindset is probably why do anything to create the appearance of guilt when I've still got 5 more court battles to fight.

Will Hunting
12-21-2022, 08:55 AM
Not unless he has to.

Pence is the only surprise here.

Abb:loltt
That's one poll. I've seen other polls from reputable pollsters where DeSantis is smoking him (albeit I question whether those polls are being conducted with an agenda already in mind).

He can get 35-40% of the GOP primary vote in his sleep, so I agree that he's favored in a scenario where the whole clown car of DeSantis, Mike Penis, Nimrata Haley, fat fuck Larry Hogan and Pompeo runs and cannibalizes each other's votes, but I don't think Trump would be able to coast to an easy primary win in a scenario where the GOP establishment manages to clear the field for DeSantis & gets the Murdoch media machine to completely turn on Trump.

If Trump also goes full retard and announces Kari Lake as his VP way ahead of time that hurts him. Lake is 10x crazier than Trump and will scare away any primary voter who's on the fence. It can't be overstated how pathetic it was for Lake to not win that governor race against a hilariously cringe opponent who was too scared to campaign. If it was Greg Stanton running instead of Hobbs, Stanton beats Lake by a larger margin than Kelly beat Masters by.

Chris Fall
12-21-2022, 10:04 AM
There's an obvious way that a hypothetical plea deal can prevent Trump from holding office without it necessarily being "political" on paper. The news has emphasized the fact that a conviction for the inciting or assisting an insurrection charge constitutionally disqualifies that person from holding office.

They can offer Trump a sweetheart plea deal, no jail time, drop the other three charges, but he has to plea to the insurrection charge. That way, it's not the prosecutors who are banning him from the presidency. It's the constitution that is. People can read in between the lines and still claim it's political. And sure, Trump likely wouldn't agree to it. But that's potentially how they could do it.

Adam Lambert
12-21-2022, 12:55 PM
He will never take any plea deal that requires a public admission of guilt or admission of defeat. Full stop.

I think he can be convinced not to run but that entire negotiation will happen behind closed doors.

Spurs Homer
12-21-2022, 08:30 PM
He will never take any plea deal that requires a public admission of guilt or admission of defeat. Full stop.

I think he can be convinced not to run but that entire negotiation will happen behind closed doors.

Why give a criminal a plea deal?
Why CONVINCE him of anything?

Indict and prosecute the piece of shit with the DAMNING EVIDENCE-period.

Millennial_Messiah
12-21-2022, 09:07 PM
That's one poll. I've seen other polls from reputable pollsters where DeSantis is smoking him (albeit I question whether those polls are being conducted with an agenda already in mind).

He can get 35-40% of the GOP primary vote in his sleep, so I agree that he's favored in a scenario where the whole clown car of DeSantis, Mike Penis, Nimrata Haley, fat fuck Larry Hogan and Pompeo runs and cannibalizes each other's votes, but I don't think Trump would be able to coast to an easy primary win in a scenario where the GOP establishment manages to clear the field for DeSantis & gets the Murdoch media machine to completely turn on Trump.

If Trump also goes full retard and announces Kari Lake as his VP way ahead of time that hurts him. Lake is 10x crazier than Trump and will scare away any primary voter who's on the fence. It can't be overstated how pathetic it was for Lake to not win that governor race against a hilariously cringe opponent who was too scared to campaign. If it was Greg Stanton running instead of Hobbs, Stanton beats Lake by a larger margin than Kelly beat Masters by.
Good post

and (:lol) good on you to point out that about neocon grifter Haley. Her real name is actually Nimrata Randhawa. As in, how can I help you to reset your password?

There's an obvious way that a hypothetical plea deal can prevent Trump from holding office without it necessarily being "political" on paper. The news has emphasized the fact that a conviction for the inciting or assisting an insurrection charge constitutionally disqualifies that person from holding office.

They can offer Trump a sweetheart plea deal, no jail time, drop the other three charges, but he has to plea to the insurrection charge. That way, it's not the prosecutors who are banning him from the presidency. It's the constitution that is. People can read in between the lines and still claim it's political. And sure, Trump likely wouldn't agree to it. But that's potentially how they could do it.
:tu

If it's between not getting to run for political office again but keeping his premium quality of life and not wearing orange and eating cockmeat sandwiches in a prison cell until if he's lucky enough to live to 90, then sure he would agree to it.

Will Hunting
12-21-2022, 10:05 PM
Good post

and (:lol) good on you to point out that about neocon grifter Haley. Her real name is actually Nimrata Randhawa. As in, how can I help you to reset your password?
I call her Nimrata Randhawa too but in fairness Haley is just her married last name so her using it is normal.

But her going by Nikki instead of Nimrata is 100% just her wanting to be more white :lol

Joseph Kony
12-21-2022, 10:11 PM
Trump won't spend a day in prison. He'll get Epstein'd before that imho

Millennial_Messiah
12-21-2022, 10:15 PM
I call her Nimrata Randhawa too but in fairness Haley is just her married last name so her using it is normal.

But her going by Nikki instead of Nimrata is 100% just her wanting to be more white :lol
Both are, imo. Just because the greasy armpit-smelling Motel 6 IT helpdesk support lady with the bindu dot marries the incel white guy who lives in his parents' basement because she can't get a green card anywhere else and he can't get laid anywhere else doesn't mean she gets to go by a white name and get white privilege.

Will Hunting
12-21-2022, 10:17 PM
Both are, imo. Just because the armpit-smelling IT helpdesk support lady with the bindu dot marries the incel white guy who lives in his parents' basement because she can't get a green card anywhere else and he can't get laid anywhere else doesn't mean she gets to go by a white name and get white privilege.
Nigga she was born in the US, she didn’t marry him for a green card :lol

Her converting from Sikh to Christianity is hilarious though. She sold out her entire heritage just to win whitey over :lmao

Millennial_Messiah
12-22-2022, 01:05 PM
Her converting from Sikh to Christianity is hilarious though. She sold out her entire heritage just to win whitey over :lmao
Exactly.

Will Hunting
12-22-2022, 01:07 PM
Exactly.
Plus, her daughter is a snicker licker

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FYc37iSXoAAZHD5?format=jpg&name=small

spurraider21
12-22-2022, 01:22 PM
lol will and andy palling around over their shared racism

Will Hunting
12-22-2022, 01:32 PM
lol will and andy palling around over their shared racism
Nimrata Randhawa deserves it

DarrinS
12-22-2022, 01:50 PM

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/may/06/viral-image/nikki-haley-has-gone-her-middle-name-her-whole-lif/

spurraider21
12-22-2022, 02:01 PM
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/may/06/viral-image/nikki-haley-has-gone-her-middle-name-her-whole-lif/
ah yes i remember all the times you came running to Beto's defense for the same thing :lol

Will Hunting
12-22-2022, 03:52 PM
Politifact good now :lol

DarrinS
12-22-2022, 05:47 PM
ah yes i remember all the times you came running to Beto's defense for the same thing :lol

Beto is a nickname. Francis is his middle name, lol.

Nikki is her actual middle name. And it's a Hindi name.

koriwhat
12-22-2022, 05:48 PM

Bro SR21 is a dumbfuck just like Beta O'Rourke.

spurraider21
12-22-2022, 06:51 PM

the claim rebutted by politifact is that she chose to use a specific name to improve election odds. its the same issue raised with orourke. you sprung to haley's defense because she's long gone by nikki, but you never did the same for orourke even though he'd long gone by beto

Will Hunting
12-22-2022, 07:18 PM
Don't forget how Raphael "Felito" Cruz goes by Ted because of how much he got bullied in high school over the nickname Felito since it rhymed with Dorito and Cheeto :lol

Tyronn Lue
12-22-2022, 10:00 PM
Don't forget how Raphael "Felito" Cruz goes by Ted because of how much he got bullied in high school over the nickname Felito since it rhymed with Dorito and Cheeto :lol
Fellato :lol

Boston Pancake
12-22-2022, 10:25 PM
DarrinS will conveniently ignore this post.

Millennial_Messiah
12-23-2022, 12:22 AM
Cruz and Cornyn both suck, but arguably for different reasons.

the claim rebutted by politifact is that she chose to use a specific name to improve election odds. its the same issue raised with orourke. you sprung to haley's defense because she's long gone by nikki, but you never did the same for orourke even though he'd long gone by beto
Both are guilty of cultural appropriation and I defend neither regardless of partisan lean. Double standards FTL.

DarrinS (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=2042) will conveniently ignore this post.
Who's alt are you again? I'm guessing Mono....

Millennial_Messiah
03-20-2023, 08:29 AM
Bump.... He's getting arrested in NY tomorrow... no word yet on whether or not Desantis will block the extradition, especially considering Trump has unwisely made a rival out of Desantis when they should be best allies.

Would be a last minute political decision for Desantis at this point and would look good on his resume IMO at minimum for 2028 but possibly even for 2024 if something were to happen to Trump. But not sure Desantis would be willing to go to this length at this point considering the Desanctus / Desanctimonius slander comments since November.

ChumpDumper
03-20-2023, 09:25 AM
Bump.... He's getting arrested in NY tomorrow... no word yet on whether or not Desantis will block the extradition, especially considering Trump has unwisely made a rival out of Desantis when they should be best allies.

Would be a last minute political decision for Desantis at this point and would look good on his resume IMO at minimum for 2028 but possibly even for 2024 if something were to happen to Trump. But not sure Desantis would be willing to go to this length at this point considering the Desanctus / Desanctimonius slander comments since November.

:lol you want Trump to hide in Florida for the rest of his life?

Spurs Homer
03-20-2023, 09:26 AM
Yes

we all saw it with our own eyes

he aided and abetted the insurrectionists after they attacked the capitol

trump thanked them, told them he loved them and wrote a tweet saying “this is what happens when you blah-blah from patriots blah blah”

that is a crime we all witnessed, the media recorded it and reported it and it can never be erased.

if the DOJ does not have the balls to prosecute this slam dunk of criminal evidence in plain view of the entire planet-

MultiTroll
03-20-2023, 10:33 AM
It's been gone for a long time.

We're just seeing the final, eventual crumbling.

boutons_deux
03-20-2023, 12:15 PM
Repug/right wing hate media's defense of criminal Trash (and Pootin) is more evidence that they intend to subert USA's mythical democracy into full blown Christo Fascism

Also, applies to each fucking asshole who votes Repug.

Their only excuse for voting Repug could be stupidity and ignorance of what's really going on.

Millennial_Messiah
03-21-2023, 06:51 PM
:lol you want Trump to hide in Florida for the rest of his life?

I mean, it wouldn't be the worst case scenario.

Desantis would definitely beat Biden, both in the electoral college and quite presumably the popular vote, which would be the first GOP candidate to win the popular vote in twenty years.. Trump... iffy, even with the coming recession. He could conceivably win the popular vote and still lose... looking at the midterm results. And he wouldn't be able to cry foul because it'd be essentially a reverse-2016. I don't think Trump would win the popular vote for the record, even if Biden has presided over the worst most unstable economy since the Carter administration years.

Desantis would make Virginia close or win it... whereas we know Trump is hated in Georgia and Arizona, for perspective. We already know he can't win a reach state like VA or NH. Desantis would make New Mexico close. With Desantis we could very well see an electoral college map similar to 2004 plus adding a Wisconsin, subtract Colorado, and being competitive in MI/PA. With Trump it could look more like a 2020 redux except Trump doing better in deep red and deep blue states that don't really matter.

FrostKing
03-21-2023, 07:43 PM
Repug/right wing hate media's defense of criminal Trash (and Pootin) is more evidence that they intend to subert USA's mythical democracy into full blown Christo Fascism

Also, applies to each fucking asshole who votes Repug.

Their only excuse for voting Repug could be stupidity and ignorance of what's really going on.
I have far greater political concerns in my life than Stormy Daniel's :lol

ChumpDumper
03-21-2023, 10:51 PM
I mean, it wouldn't be the worst case scenario.

Desantis would definitely beat Biden, both in the electoral college and quite presumably the popular vote, which would be the first GOP candidate to win the popular vote in twenty years.. Trump... iffy, even with the coming recession. He could conceivably win the popular vote and still lose... looking at the midterm results. And he wouldn't be able to cry foul because it'd be essentially a reverse-2016. I don't think Trump would win the popular vote for the record, even if Biden has presided over the worst most unstable economy since the Carter administration years.

Desantis would make Virginia close or win it... whereas we know Trump is hated in Georgia and Arizona, for perspective. We already know he can't win a reach state like VA or NH. Desantis would make New Mexico close. With Desantis we could very well see an electoral college map similar to 2004 plus adding a Wisconsin, subtract Colorado, and being competitive in MI/PA. With Trump it could look more like a 2020 redux except Trump doing better in deep red and deep blue states that don't really matter.

Trump has already beaten Meatball Ron.

Winehole23
03-22-2023, 12:33 AM
DeSantis has a personability problem. Stiff affect, not too good at unscripted gladhanding.

RandomGuy
03-22-2023, 08:34 AM
looks like we will get Trumps mugshot soon.

Millennial_Messiah
03-31-2023, 01:12 PM
DeSantis has a personability problem. Stiff affect, not too good at unscripted gladhanding.

He'd still annihilate Kamelugg in the debate next year.

Winehole23
04-01-2023, 02:12 PM
He'd still annihilate Kamelugg in the debate next year.how do you figure DeSantis will get by Trump?

Spurs Homer
04-03-2023, 02:17 PM
Revising my prediction:

YES- he will eventually be placed behind bars - but the traitor will NOT be incarcerated on the first or even SECOND CONVICTION

By the time we arrive at a THIRD CONVICTION- the judge/jury in that future case will have no choice but to finally stop the wrist-slapping and sentencing the traitor to a white collar country-club with secret service intact by his side to protect the traitor convicted criminal from scary accountants and dentists who committed financial fraud

amerikkka

Millennial_Messiah
06-10-2023, 12:50 AM
Bump.....

Winehole23
06-10-2023, 01:58 AM
Bump.....The GOP can't dump Trump because Trump will run regardless.

Millennial_Messiah
06-10-2023, 12:43 PM
The GOP can't dump Trump because Trump will run regardless.

Not if he is legally barred from it. The state shit especially in NY means zilch but the federal shit could potentially prohibit him from re-running. They could even do a third impeachment if necessary and all you need is 10 (or is it 17?) crossover GOP senators who prefer Desantis et al over another Trump run to cross over the line, and then Trump would be blocked from ever running for POTUS again. I believe the GOP does have that many anti-Trump senators.

ChumpDumper
06-10-2023, 12:45 PM
Not if he is legally barred from it. The state shit especially in NY means zilch but the federal shit could potentially prohibit him from re-running. They could even do a third impeachment if necessary and all you need is 10 (or is it 17?) crossover GOP senators who prefer Desantis et al over another Trump run to cross over the line, and then Trump would be blocked from ever running for POTUS again. I believe the GOP does have that many anti-Trump senators.

Even DeSantis won't speak out against Trump.

Winehole23
06-10-2023, 12:47 PM
Not if he is legally barred from it. The state shit especially in NY means zilch but the federal shit could potentially prohibit him from re-running. They could even do a third impeachment if necessary and all you need is 10 (or is it 17?) crossover GOP senators who prefer Desantis et al over another Trump run to cross over the line, and then Trump would be blocked from ever running for POTUS again. I believe the GOP does have that many anti-Trump senators.it's my understanding that Trump's custodial status has no bearing at all on whether he can run for president.

Winehole23
06-10-2023, 01:07 PM

Millennial_Messiah
06-10-2023, 01:27 PM
it's my understanding that Trump's custodial status has no bearing at all on whether he can run for president.

Well the RNC convention in Wisconsin next summer will decide who is the nominee, not the popular vote or delegates. Historically they have gone by delegates and in good faith that is what they should do, however, if a person is incarcerated they would look to nominate the person with the next highest number of delegates, which logically would be DeSantis.

Even DeSantis won't speak out against Trump.

No, because unlike the establishment rabble (Pence, Christie, Hutchinson, et al) he is smart, calculating, and doesn't burn bridges.

He knows he is still currently most likely the long-term inheritor to the MAGA throne if he plays his cards correctly and doesn't go full never-Trump, but he also knows that he's the next man up in 2024 if for some reason Trump gets dq'ed or drops out.

He is wise for not speaking out against Trump at this time, and he will be wise to endorse Trump pretty early in the primary process if Trump gets exonerated and it looks like he is getting shellacked in the delegates count early in the primary cycle.

ChumpDumper
06-10-2023, 01:30 PM
Well the RNC convention in Wisconsin next summer will decide who is the nominee, not the popular vote or delegates. Historically they have gone by delegates and in good faith that is what they should do, however, if a person is incarcerated they would look to nominate the person with the next highest number of delegates, which logically would be DeSantis.

No one in your party is brave enough to do that. Christie became a suicide bomber because he's being paid to do it by more rich Republican cowards who won't speak out against Trump themselves.

You're going to have to wait until Trump dies to be free of him. That's how cults work.

Ef-man
06-10-2023, 01:32 PM

Even in an infinite universe, odds are that he will be found guilty of at least 1 of the 37 counts against him.

Millennial_Messiah
06-10-2023, 01:38 PM
No one in your party is brave enough to do that. Christie became a suicide bomber because he's being paid to do it by more rich Republican cowards who won't speak out against Trump themselves.

You're going to have to wait until Trump dies to be free of him. That's how cults work.

If a person is incarcerated in a physical federal confinement (or even house arrest at Mar-a-Lago), that means that he cannot physically take stage outside his confinements, appear at rallies in multiple locations, appear in-person at the Convention in Wisconsin (or any other state outside of his confinement), or feasibly or tangibly be formally Inaugurated as President in 2025 and/or serve in the White House as POTUS in DC, because he would be physically incarcerated and barred from all such activities.

It would be a no-brainer to award the nomination to the candidate who receives the highest number of delegates in the primary -AND- is free to serve as President and not incarcerated. Even Fetterman would be smart enough to think of that.

Extra Stout
06-10-2023, 01:45 PM
Regardless of Trump’s hamstrung ability to campaign from prison, Republicans will not take away the nomination from him, because they do not want their families under constant death threats from the shit-eating, cousin-fucking crackers that make up the GOP base.

ChumpDumper
06-10-2023, 01:48 PM
If a person is incarcerated in a physical federal confinement (or even house arrest at Mar-a-Lago), that means that he cannot physically take stage outside his confinements, appear at rallies in multiple locations, appear in-person at the Convention in Wisconsin (or any other state outside of his confinement), or feasibly or tangibly be formally Inaugurated as President in 2025 and/or serve in the White House as POTUS in DC, because he would be physically incarcerated and barred from all such activities.

It would be a no-brainer to award the nomination to the candidate who receives the highest number of delegates in the primary -AND- is free to serve as President and not incarcerated. Even Fetterman would be smart enough to think of that.:lol you're trying to apply logic to your party. It doesn't work that way. The rage base is set in stone. Giving the nomination to anyone else is guaranteeing an L in the general.

baseline bum
06-10-2023, 02:02 PM
The GOP can't dump Trump because Trump will run regardless.

At the very least he'd pull a 2020 senate runoff and tell his shitbird base to stay home since everything is rigged

Millennial_Messiah
06-10-2023, 02:05 PM
:lol you're trying to apply logic to your party. It doesn't work that way. The rage base is set in stone. Giving the nomination to anyone else is guaranteeing an L in the general.

Allowing a fucking inmate in a prison to be the nominee is guaranteeing an enormous L in the general. Like you might see Nebraska and Kansas go blue type of L in the general.

At the very least he'd pull a 2020 senate runoff and tell his shitbird base to stay home since everything is rigged

I don't think he does that. It's something they'd consider, but most of his base do have brains at the end of the day and while they'd be enraged for months, they would come home and vote red no matter who at the end of the day in November. Much superior to nominating someone who is incarcerated long term.

Extra Stout
06-10-2023, 02:09 PM
Allowing a fucking inmate in a prison to be the nominee is guaranteeing an enormous L in the general. Like you might see Nebraska and Kansas go blue type of L in the general.
Trump from prison would win every state he won in 2020 except maybe North Carolina.

Extra Stout
06-10-2023, 02:15 PM
I don't think he does that. It's something they'd consider, but most of his base do have brains at the end of the day and while they'd be enraged for months, they would come home and vote red no matter who at the end of the day in November. Much superior to nominating someone who is incarcerated long term.
Of course Trump does that. Trump only ever cares about himself. He called primaries he lost “rigged” back in 2016. He doesn’t change. He can’t change.

Most of his base has brains? :lmao

I think you’re wishcasting what you want to be true, not what has been manifestly true for going on a decade now.

Millennial_Messiah
06-10-2023, 02:17 PM
Trump from prison would win every state he won in 2020 except maybe North Carolina.

Which is losing, but I don't even buy that. He'd win Florida big, sure, it's much further to the right of what it was in 2020, since all the conservatives from blue and purple states moving there during covid. (The current census and electoral college vastly underestimates that state's current population for the same reason.) Florida is also a state that loves its jail people. It's a state that has a rich history of jail people being successful.

But I believe in a run from prison scenario he would lose Texas, NC, Ohio, Indiana, Iowa, Nebraska (except NE-03), Kansas, ME-02, Montana, potentially Alaska, possibly Missouri, and every other state he lost in 2020. Maybe Biden could win the Deep South as well.

Extra Stout
06-10-2023, 02:35 PM
But I believe in a run from prison scenario he would lose Texas,
Let me stop you right there.

Trump’s being a criminal is a FEATURE, not a bug, to the GOP base. On the one hand, they can play it up as his being a persecuted victim (they literally compare him to Jesus!); on the other hand, deep down they want a leader who isn’t bound by any rules or norms and who this can make radical things happen.

What do you think their motivations are? Low taxes? :lmao Less regulation? :lmao Small government? :lmao Moar freedom? :lmao :lmao :lmao

They want their enemies crushed. You really think Ron DeSantis is that guy? :lmao

Think Kari Lake. Mike Flynn. That’s who’s next in line.

boutons_deux
06-10-2023, 02:49 PM
Pardoning Nixon was already a huge mistake by the repugs

Not jailing trash will be another huge mistake

baseline bum
06-10-2023, 03:03 PM

And that 1 split electoral vote in Maine maybe

Millennial_Messiah
06-10-2023, 03:19 PM
And that 1 split electoral vote in Maine maybe

Oh and Utah too. I forgot Utah. Without Trump, nobody will bother primarying out Romney the way Trump did to Liz Cheney in a similar deep-red interior mountain West state. Romney will endorse and campaign for Biden over the inmate. That state will go blue in '24 too.

Let me stop you right there.

Trump’s being a criminal is a FEATURE, not a bug, to the GOP base. On the one hand, they can play it up as his being a persecuted victim (they literally compare him to Jesus!); on the other hand, deep down they want a leader who isn’t bound by any rules or norms and who this can make radical things happen.

What do you think their motivations are? Low taxes? :lmao Less regulation? :lmao Small government? :lmao Moar freedom? :lmao :lmao :lmao

They want their enemies crushed. You really think Ron DeSantis is that guy? :lmao

Think Kari Lake. Mike Flynn. That’s who’s next in line.
You're talking about QAnon and Ultra Maga. You're vastly overestimating the size of the "only-Trump" base.

The vast majority of Trump voters aren't the religious zealot nutjobs with Trump-face tattoos and Trump paraphernalia all over their cars and homes etc. The vast majority of those that voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020, are in fact, regular Republicans that don't like Biden, Obama, Clintons, or the Democrats in general. Soft voters. Voters that will stay home in a scenario where the GOP nominee is a guy literally rotting in a jail cell.

Wisconsin, the state the GOP is most targeting in 2024 (and for good reason) is a prime example of that. The average GOP voter there is a soft voter whose everyday life isn't consumed by religion, politics, or the well-being of Trump. The rate of covid vaccination there is high too (unfortunately). They didn't turn out for Kelly in the state supreme court election and they won't turn out for Trump if he's incarcerated, either. Biden wins that state by 20+% in such a scenario tbh.

The Ultra MAGA / QAnon vote alone isn't even as large as the entire state of Wyoming in population.

ChumpDumper
06-10-2023, 05:05 PM
Allowing a fucking inmate in a prison to be the nominee is guaranteeing an enormous L in the general. Like you might see Nebraska and Kansas go blue type of L in the general.And yet it's your only chance because he will continue to run no matter what your party does.

He is your problem until he dies and probably decades after.

Millennial_Messiah
06-10-2023, 05:15 PM
And yet it's your only chance because he will continue to run no matter what your party does.

He is your problem until he dies and probably decades after.

If he doesn't get the nomination at the convention, simply put he isn't the nominee, regardless of how many delegates he wins in the primary. You understand how a convention and nomination process works, right? If he isn't the (R) or (D) nominee, he has zero shot at being president again, no matter what. It's a two-party country; that's it, and that's all. Sure, he can create a third party (not Libertarian, they have already sworn off Trump for multiple reasons) to spite the GOP and run as an independent, but realistically in that case he'll probably garner a maximum of 2-3% of the vote share, similar to Jo Jorgensen in 2020. Possibly even underperforming the Libertarian candidate.

Also, if he ever wants out of federal prison, he'd be sure as hell smart to not run third party, not shoot his only lifeline (The GOP) in the foot and to rather put his eggs all into the Desantis / (R) candidate basket, because Biden or whoever the (D) candidate is would never pardon him, while Desantis surely would and even most (R)s not as favorable to Trump such as even Pence or Haley would almost definitely pardon him as well.

Running third party against Desantis and sabotaging the GOP in 2024 would prove to the American public, including even some of his core base, that he really was never America First all along, but rather Trump-first and Trump-centric and nothing else but an autocentric megalomaniac.

ChumpDumper
06-10-2023, 05:18 PM
If he doesn't get the nomination at the convention, simply put he isn't the nominee, regardless of how many delegates he wins in the primary. You understand how a convention and nomination process works, right? If he isn't the (R) or (D) nominee, he has zero shot at being president again, no matter what. It's a two-party country; that's it, and that's all. Sure, he can create a third party (not Libertarian, they have already sworn off Trump for multiple reasons) to spite the GOP and run as an independent, but realistically in that case he'll probably garner a maximum of 2-3% of the vote share, similar to Jo Jorgensen in 2020. Possibly even underperforming the Libertarian candidate.

Also, if he ever wants out of federal prison, he'd be sure as hell smart to not run third party, not shoot his only lifeline (The GOP) in the foot and to rather put his eggs all into the Desantis / (R) candidate basket, because Biden or whoever the (D) candidate is would never pardon him, while Desantis surely would and even most (R)s not as favorable to Trump such as even Pence or Haley would almost definitely pardon him as well.

Running third party against Desantis and sabotaging the GOP in 2024 would prove to the American public, including even some of his core base, that he really was never America First all along, but rather Trump-first and Trump-centric and nothing else but an autocentric megalomaniac.Well no shit.

That's exactly what he would do. And he'd take a third of Republicans with him.

Millennial_Messiah
06-10-2023, 05:32 PM
Well no shit.

That's exactly what he would do. And he'd take a third of Republicans with him.

That's the fallacy. You're once again vastly overestimating the sheer size, or lack thereof, of the UltraMAGA QAnon population. Sure you see Trump rallies full and there's thousands of people there each time, but it's mostly 80-90% of the same people traveling every time. Regardless of whether it's in Florida or the Midwest or Southwest, it's the same exact people there every time. Sure those types are obnoxious and they are the most outspoken types in the entire GOP, similar to the alt-left squad progressivtard types, but they are also the minority as well.

Very few locals to any given Trump rally really give a shit. All of his cult supporters travel with him, like Jonestown and shit. The average GOP voter will vote for Trump but they'd just as easily vote for the (R) candidate that isn't Trump, either.

As I've said before, there's roughly as many UltraMAGA only-Trump type voters in the entire USA as there are in the entire state of Wyoming. Enough for maybe 2% of the popular vote, realistically, and that is generous.

ChumpDumper
06-10-2023, 05:35 PM
That's the fallacy. You're once again vastly overestimating the sheer size, or lack thereof, of the UltraMAGA QAnon population. Sure you see Trump rallies full and there's thousands of people there each time, but it's mostly 80-90% of the same people traveling every time. Regardless of whether it's in Florida or the Midwest or Southwest, it's the same exact people there every time. Very few locals really give a shit. The average GOP voter will vote for Trump but they'd just as easily vote for the (R) candidate that isn't Trump, either.

As I've said before, there's roughly as many UltraMAGA only-Trump type voters in the entire USA as there are in the entire state of Wyoming. Enough for maybe 2% of the popular vote, realistically, and that is generous.What's your proof? It will be easy to say Trump's base is whoever sticks with him through the primaries while he is indicted/on trial/convicted/imprisoned.

Millennial_Messiah
06-10-2023, 05:44 PM
What's your proof? It will be easy to say Trump's base is whoever sticks with him through the primaries while he is indicted/on trial/convicted/imprisoned.

Indicted, on trial, even convicted? Plausibly.

Indicted means nothing.

On trial means nothing in a vacuum, either.

Convicted will be when things start to crack for him, depending on which and how many convictions.

Imprisoned is the tipping point. Will it be a token sentence like what Jussie Smollett got, a few days and then some months on house arrest and then pretty much nothing after that? Or will be sentenced to federal prison, on a jail campus and not house arrest, full-time, and forced to serve multiple years on a jail campus, through 2024 and years beyond, without access to the public, not to mention the RNC Convention next July?

There is a big and drastic difference in all of that.

Even if he wins the primary popular vote and/or delegate count by 30%, if he is not nominated by the RNC, then he is not the nominee. In that case, the Republican nominee will get >98% of the GOP vote, regardless of who they voted for in the primaries. The truth is that it is a two-party country and almost every voter is aware of that.

The average Trump voter, even the average Trump primary voter, understands the meaning of two-party system to the extent that they would turn out and vote for the primary winner regardless of it is the person they voted for in the primary or not. They're not fucking voting third-party out of spite. Sure some ultra MAGA QAnon religious crazy types might but they're scarce as serial killers. And Trump isn't burning his bridge out of prison by running third party and sabotaging his best chance at a presidential pardon from a Desantis Administration that he would never get from a democratic admin.

ChumpDumper
06-10-2023, 05:53 PM
Indicted, on trial, even convicted? Plausibly.

Indicted means nothing.

On trial means nothing in a vacuum, either.

Convicted will be when things start to crack for him, depending on which and how many convictions.

Imprisoned is the tipping point. Will it be a token sentence like what Jussie Smollett got, a few days and then some months on house arrest and then pretty much nothing after that? Or will be sentenced to federal prison, on a jail campus and not house arrest, full-time, and forced to serve multiple years on a jail campus, through 2024 and years beyond, without access to the public, not to mention the RNC Convention next July?

There is a big and drastic difference in all of that.

Even if he wins the primary popular vote and/or delegate count by 30%, if he is not nominated by the RNC, then he is not the nominee. In that case, the Republican nominee will get >98% of the GOP vote, regardless of who they voted for in the primaries. The truth is that it is a two-party country and almost every voter is aware of that.

The average Trump voter, even the average Trump primary voter, understands the meaning of two-party system to the extent that they would turn out and vote for the primary winner regardless of it is the person they voted for in the primary or not. They're not fucking voting third-party out of spite. Sure some ultra MAGA QAnon religious crazy types might but they're scarce as serial killers. And Trump isn't burning his bridge out of prison by running third party and sabotaging his best chance at a presidential pardon from a Desantis Administration that he would never get from a democratic admin.
:lol again, you're trying to apply logic to Trump and his followers. They're going to start bombing and shooting and rioting if Trump is convicted and you're here saying they're going to fall in line behind a short weirdo Trump is going to call a short weirdo in a couple weeks.

A second Biden term isn't the worst case scenario. Hell, even a Harris term isn't the worst case scenario. Just not having Trump back in office will be the end of the world and nothing will matter after that.

Millennial_Messiah
06-10-2023, 05:55 PM
:lol again, you're trying to apply logic to Trump and his followers. They're going to start bombing and shooting and rioting if Trump is convicted and you're here saying they're going to fall in line behind a short weirdo Trump is going to call a short weirdo in a couple weeks.

I'll bet you $300,000 clean cash that they won't. One or two lone wolves doesn't count, either.

ChumpDumper
06-10-2023, 05:56 PM
I'll bet you $300,000 clean cash that they won't. One or two lone wolves doesn't count, either.:lmao instahedge

baseline bum
06-10-2023, 06:25 PM

Running third party against Desantis and sabotaging the GOP in 2024 would prove to the American public, including even some of his core base, that he really was never America First all along, but rather Trump-first and Trump-centric and nothing else but an autocentric megalomaniac.

Wow Trump's really not about putting America first? Next thing you're going to tell me he really didn't want to build a wall. He'd take enormous delight in sinking the GOP in the general if he doesn't get the nomination. We already saw him sabotage the GOP when he handed the Democrats the senate in 2020 by telling his cult to stay home your vote doesn't matter in the GA runoffs.

ducks
06-10-2023, 06:58 PM
So you think they've got Trump right where they want him, eh? Wait till you hear what this former federal prosecutor turned high-end defense attorney has to say

https://www.yahoo.com/news/think-theyve-got-trump-where-221112415.html

ChumpDumper
06-10-2023, 07:04 PM
So you think they've got Trump right where they want him, eh? Wait till you hear what this former federal prosecutor turned high-end defense attorney has to say

I mean if you have to rely upon naked judicial corruption to save your criminal -- good for you, I guess.

MultiTroll
06-10-2023, 07:19 PM
I mean if you have to rely upon naked judicial corruption to save your criminal -- good for you, I guess.
What is inaccurate about the link Ducks posted?

It says if the corrupt judge wants to get Orange Hitler off scott free she has numerous ways to accomplish.
US Injustice System.

ChumpDumper
06-10-2023, 07:23 PM
What is inaccurate about the link Ducks posted?I didn't say it was inaccurate.

benefactor
06-10-2023, 07:27 PM

Im sorry this is happening to you

MultiTroll
06-10-2023, 08:17 PM

I didn't say it was inaccurate.
You certainly imply that saving criminal Trump will be a longshot.

Extra Stout
06-10-2023, 08:30 PM
Aileen Cannon, if she decides she wants to get Trump off the hook, has any number of means of doing so. It’s a risk for her career to be so brazenly corrupt, but if protecting Trump is that important to her, there’s very little anybody can do about it.

She could play it straight until jeopardy is in play, then tank the case such that it cannot be appealed.

Ef-man
06-10-2023, 08:41 PM

When Yam Tits is found guilty, will he have the cyber-monkeys review the jury’s vote count for Dominion voting system irregularities or blame Hugo Chavez (whose servers are in Germany) for changing all the Biden guilty verdicts to Yam Tits guilty verdicts?

ChumpDumper
06-10-2023, 09:08 PM
You certainly imply that saving criminal Trump will be a longshot.I did not.

Faulty inference.

Millennial_Messiah
06-10-2023, 09:18 PM
Aileen Cannon, if she decides she wants to get Trump off the hook, has any number of means of doing so. It’s a risk for her career to be so brazenly corrupt, but if protecting Trump is that important to her, there’s very little anybody can do about it.

She could play it straight until jeopardy is in play, then tank the case such that it cannot be appealed.

a lot of Trump appointees in general haven't been loyal to him. Just saying.

Then again the Cuomo appointed judges in NY weren't loyal to Hochul last year. So it's a crapshoot game of Survivor. You don't know who is loyal or who is a snake in the grass anymore. I'm in favor of abolishing all courts and judges and having a simple vote of the people if a case cannot be solved by concrete evidence by the police.

baseline bum
06-10-2023, 09:43 PM

Aileen Cannon has.

ElNono
06-11-2023, 12:10 AM

Not really true, tbh... she can, however, delay the trial enough to get close to one year from now, when the primaries are done, and if he ends up being the GOP nominee, the trial itself might have to be postponed until after the elections.

ElNono
06-11-2023, 12:11 AM
Why is Andy bitching and arguing? We all here knows that if Trump is the nominee, he's going to line up and vote for that criminal... :lol

ChumpDumper
06-11-2023, 12:29 AM
Bump.....

:lol indeed

Millennial_Messiah
06-13-2023, 10:20 PM
If he goes to prison, sure he can "run" as a fully self-funded independent campaign from prison, but no way in hell will he get the Republican nomination. He may not even be allowed to run as a Republican by the GOP committees. They may formally remove him from the party. Of course he can always run as an independent and get about the amount of vote that Jo Joegersen got.

People way over estimate the amount of "MAGA Crazies" there are. 98% of everyone who voted for Trump voted for him because he's the Republican nominee and they're not Democrat / they believe the Democrats are simply a worse choice. Especially in the case of Hillary. Even with Biden for the most part.

Ef-man
06-13-2023, 11:09 PM

Who is this high-end Yam Tits' defense attorney that you speak of and what has he said, besides him saying that your wife has sorry, saggy tits?

FuzzyLumpkins
06-13-2023, 11:29 PM
If he goes to prison, sure he can "run" as a fully self-funded independent campaign from prison, but no way in hell will he get the Republican nomination. He may not even be allowed to run as a Republican by the GOP committees. They may formally remove him from the party. Of course he can always run as an independent and get about the amount of vote that Jo Joegersen got.

People way over estimate the amount of "MAGA Crazies" there are. 98% of everyone who voted for Trump voted for him because he's the Republican nominee and they're not Democrat / they believe the Democrats are simply a worse choice. Especially in the case of Hillary. Even with Biden for the most part.

Sorry but there is a well documented segment of people that comes out for Trump that do not come out for the GOP.

scott
06-13-2023, 11:59 PM

Then again the Cuomo appointed judges in NY weren't loyal to Hochul last year. So it's a crapshoot game of Survivor. You don't know who is loyal or who is a snake in the grass anymore. I'm in favor of abolishing all courts and judges and having a simple vote of the people if a case cannot be solved by concrete evidence by the police.

lolwut? Libertarians and their fantasy land ideas.

"Alright, everyone, make sure to cast your vote in the civil contract dispute between these two companies none of you have ever heard of or is qualified to evaluate"

scott
06-14-2023, 12:00 AM

You must be living under the same rock that all the Trump bridge trolls emerged from over the last 8 years.

ElNono
06-14-2023, 01:42 AM
Doubtful his case will be done by the time the election rolls around...

FrostKing
06-14-2023, 03:00 AM
Multiple threads?

FrostKing
06-14-2023, 03:22 AM
Ive been to jail. Buncha weak boys hungry for a taste.

Millennial_Messiah
08-02-2023, 05:21 PM
Bump

Ive been to jail. Buncha weak boys hungry for a taste.
Did you give them a taste, or did you get a taste?

boutons_deux
08-02-2023, 05:26 PM
Trash will be confined to prison or home, until death

Here's another Repug President who disgraced USA and legal profession

https://watergate.info/analysis/casualties-and-convictions

Thread
08-02-2023, 05:42 PM
Trash will be confined to prison or home, until death

Here's another Repug President who disgraced USA and legal profession

https://watergate.info/analysis/casualties-and-convictions

Even President Jefferson Davis didn't do jail time.

FrostKing
08-02-2023, 06:25 PM
Haha. Bill Cosby even got out.

Speaking of disgraced, fitting description of what we are living under today.

https://i.ibb.co/b7gmcPW/66702429-11648811-image-a-17-1674047617562.jpg

Tell this guy to stop kneeling :lol

boutons_deux
08-02-2023, 06:38 PM
Even President Jefferson Davis didn't do jail time.

trying to heal the country, was a failure, the South still sucks, and fucks up the USA

Pardoning Nixon was mistake, encouraged Repugs to keep criming

Not confining Trash will encourage Repugs to try again, just like Repug Senate not impeaching Trash twice.

Anybody else but Trash would already be in pre-trial detention for natsec crimes, and doxxing Obama. as risk to society

14th Amendment "... banned those who “engaged in insurrection” against the United States from holding any civil, military, or elected office without the approval of two-thirds of the House and Senate. "

FrostKing
08-02-2023, 06:45 PM
America doesn't have culture outside the South. And I agree it sucked but no longer in comparison to many major cities Post Covid.

These politicians trying to sell me on sacrifcing for the climate are the same ones that have poured billions into homelessness and its worsened. I agree the homeless and violent gravitate towards major cities but there is no solution whatsoever on the horizon.

The South has sucked for many many years. You helped elect people that wrecked the West within the past 5 years.

ChumpDumper
08-02-2023, 06:47 PM
:lol Frosty isn't an effective troll anymore

boutons_deux
08-02-2023, 06:48 PM
:lol Frosty isn't an effective troll anymore

these people are fucking stupid, lost in a fantasy of MAGAland

Thread
08-02-2023, 06:55 PM
trying to heal the country, was a failure, the South still sucks, and fucks up the USA

Pardoning Nixon was mistake, encouraged Repugs to keep criming

Not confining Trash will encourage Repugs to try again, just like Repug Senate not impeaching Trash twice.

Anybody else but Trash would already be in pre-trial detention for natsec crimes, and doxxing Obama. as risk to society

14th Amendment "... banned those who “engaged in insurrection” against the United States from holding any civil, military, or elected office without the approval of two-thirds of the House and Senate. "

...and your people, upon conviction(s) will immediately quorum and manifest a way to strip him of his [Presidency.] By then you will have control of the SC. Do you see that happening, bouts?

---

As to Davis; they did try setting him in a room that was perpetually lit, but gave it up not too long after the implementation.

boutons_deux
08-02-2023, 06:57 PM
Trash got 70M votes in 2020

He won't sniff 70 in 2024

If Trash isn't the nominee, MAGAtts would probably stay home, and the nominee would get much less than 70M and lose to ANY Dem.

boutons_deux
08-02-2023, 06:59 PM
Abortion still drives women and youth to vote Dem

Dems, if they run smart, could control Congress and WH, but always blocked by corrupt, illegit SCOTUS

FrostKing
08-02-2023, 07:05 PM
I'm not even American. Speaking of stupid, tell me how you put someone with dementia in the White House. Because the World is collectively having a laugh.

FrostKing
08-02-2023, 07:15 PM

Dems, if they run smart, could control Congress and WH, but always blocked by corrupt, illegit SCOTUS
https://www.kff.org/womens-health-policy/press-release/new-kff-survey-finds-abortion-remains-key-issue-for-voters-with-democrats-holding-a-sizeable-edge-over-republicans-a-third-of-women-say-theyll-only-vote-for-someone-who-shares-their-views/amp/

Democrats prioritize the issue of baby killing almost at double the rate

Conservative voters focus on day to day adult issues. Hence why Democrats align so much with teenagers.

clambake
08-02-2023, 07:30 PM
I'm not even American. Speaking of stupid, tell me how you put someone with dementia in the White House. Because the World is collectively having a laugh.

Republicans don’t care what the world thinks.

You are very shitty at this

Thread
08-02-2023, 07:33 PM

It's not a fantasy, it exists under a crowd of 80 million/40 million of which are hard-core-members. We secure our territory, secure our turf, because it's all our turf. We're gonna keep the truce, then take 1 borough at a time, starting with the burrow where Effy lives, your borough is next, bouts. After that we will stop by Coney Island and have a Nathan's hot dog, on the Dumper.

CosmicCowboy
08-02-2023, 07:38 PM
I think there will definitely be convictions on some charges. Considering the implications of putting a former president in jail the most likely outcome will be some form of long term ankle bracelet house arrest with specific conditions barring him from social media of all kinds under penalty of revoking house arrest and going to federal prison

Thread
08-02-2023, 07:38 PM
Republicans don’t care what the world thinks.

You are very shitty at this

The world, clammy? As shitty as we are to one another and the gov't is to us, we can't hold a candle to these other countries. But because we have a (closed press) regardless of insisting otherwise we're not privy to the other countries of the world and how they treat their populace, cept Russia...we dwell on them because they're part & parcel to being our MIC supplier///boogeyman,,,we tried using China for that, but they told us to "knock it off at once." What'd we do in response to that demand? We knocked it off at once, and put Russia back in there as boogeyman.

Don't even try and compare us to the other shit holes. Sure, we're a shit hole in the making, but nowhere near as shitty as the other holes of the world. Okay, you can go now, clamster, I've lectured you enough for now. Go clean your room, junior.

Thread
08-02-2023, 07:42 PM
I think there will definitely be convictions on some charges. Considering the implications of putting a former president in jail the most likely outcome will be some form of ankle bracelet house arrest with specific conditions barring him from social media of all kinds under penalty of revoking house arrest and going to federal prison

Arguable.

Nobody, NOBODY, but the die hard Trump hater want to see him in an orange jumpsuit.

I pray with all my might that he is able to vamoose to where he can spitball "mine" enemies till he "goes into the dust that is always the end." He'll have made President AND cheated the hangman. One cannot do better than that.

Thread
08-02-2023, 07:46 PM
https://www.kff.org/womens-health-policy/press-release/new-kff-survey-finds-abortion-remains-key-issue-for-voters-with-democrats-holding-a-sizeable-edge-over-republicans-a-third-of-women-say-theyll-only-vote-for-someone-who-shares-their-views/amp/

Democrats prioritize the issue of baby killing almost at double the rate

Conservative voters focus on day to day adult issues. Hence why Democrats align so much with teenagers.

When you've murdered a child in the womb because you want "to live as you wish" you're doomed and you know it, and commence ta running, and you never stop ever again.

Thread
08-02-2023, 07:48 PM

...why should the SC fret your side, bouts? You never obey their dictates. "Don't listen to 'em, have an abortion anyway."

Thread
08-02-2023, 07:50 PM

Because here, this media, FOX included permits it, encourages and the masses follow as they've always followed. It's just the way it is. (They) will tell you when to abandon someone, cast them down and when not to.

UNT Eagles 2016
05-30-2024, 04:50 PM
BUMP

Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :clap

:danceclub

Spurs Homer
05-30-2024, 05:04 PM
Revising my prediction:

YES- he will eventually be placed behind bars - but the traitor will NOT be incarcerated on the first or even SECOND CONVICTION

By the time we arrive at a THIRD CONVICTION- the judge/jury in that future case will have no choice but to finally stop the wrist-slapping and sentencing the traitor to a white collar country-club with secret service intact by his side to protect the traitor convicted criminal from scary accountants and dentists who committed financial fraud

amerikkka

today- third revision….lol

SECOND CONVICTION

gets him the greybar hotel extended stay….

Thread
05-30-2024, 05:12 PM
today- third revision….lol

SECOND CONVICTION

gets him the greybar hotel extended stay….

- "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

UNT Eagles 2016
05-30-2024, 09:27 PM
- "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

Robert Horry!!

(after Mike Bibby hit that dagger in game 5)

Thread
05-30-2024, 09:38 PM
Robert Horry!!

(after Mike Bibby hit that dagger in game 5)

Don't charm me, UNT. I ain't in a charmin' mood.

UNT Eagles 2016
05-30-2024, 11:17 PM
Don't charm me, UNT. I ain't in a charmin' mood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqf13CnVVSo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeXZY4eVLlo

UNT Eagles 2016
05-31-2024, 01:35 PM
Can't wait for July 11th, it's like Christmas or the Super Bowl but in July.

I expect a mediocre outcome honestly... house arrest and/or probation and certainly huge fines.

But the outside shot at actual jail time is certainly juicy. About like the Spurs' chance to land Duncan in '97 or Wemby in '23.

Sure it helps Biden because the GOP doesn't have a brain currently, and I detest Biden, but it's still hilarious to see Trump and his ego go down.

Thread
05-31-2024, 01:43 PM
Can't wait for July 11th, it's like Christmas or the Super Bowl but in July.

I expect a mediocre outcome honestly... house arrest and/or probation and certainly huge fines.

But the outside shot at actual jail time is certainly juicy. About like the Spurs' chance to land Duncan in '97 or Wemby in '23.

Sure it helps Biden because the GOP doesn't have a brain currently, and I detest Biden, but it's still hilarious to see Trump and his ego go down.

Ya turncoat fuck, you.