PDA

View Full Version : Taking your dog to the bank

SpursforSix
12-20-2022, 01:55 PM
Was waiting in the bank earlier today. Two different customers brought in dogs. One was a Schnauzer and the other was some kind of little white puffy dog. Of course, both went to investigate the other. And then then started yapping.
I'm a dog person and don't really care if someone takes their dogs to Lowe's or something like that. But this is a bank where everyone is really stuck in line until it's their turn. Neither had any kind of service dog vest and I'm sure they weren't by the way they were trying to play with each other. The owners were just laughing about how cute the whole thing was. At the least, one should have volunteered to wait outside until the other was done. At best, don't take your dog somewhere where it's going to slow down other people from getting stuff done. I've got two big ass dogs who will bark and mess with everything. I'm thinking of taking them in next time.

leemajors
12-20-2022, 03:27 PM
Yeah that is just shitty. I love my dog, but I don't take him to breweries or bars either. He's just bored while I am drinking and will bark at other dogs, and most sane people don't like that.

MultiTroll
12-20-2022, 06:56 PM
I've got two big ass dogs who will bark and mess with everything. I'm thinking of taking them in next time.
Please record if you do.

FrostKing
12-20-2022, 09:26 PM
In Poland you have to leave your dog outside. Even if it's raining.

spurraider21
12-20-2022, 10:17 PM
how else can you make your

https://media3.giphy.com/media/cNWU2Zeh54VJC/giphy.gif

dePAWSit?

Trill Clinton
12-20-2022, 10:35 PM
Was waiting in the bank earlier today. Two different customers brought in dogs. One was a Schnauzer and the other was some kind of little white puffy dog. Of course, both went to investigate the other. And then then started yapping.
I'm a dog person and don't really care if someone takes their dogs to Lowe's or something like that. But this is a bank where everyone is really stuck in line until it's their turn. Neither had any kind of service dog vest and I'm sure they weren't by the way they were trying to play with each other. The owners were just laughing about how cute the whole thing was. At the least, one should have volunteered to wait outside until the other was done. At best, don't take your dog somewhere where it's going to slow down other people from getting stuff done. I've got two big ass dogs who will bark and mess with everything. I'm thinking of taking them in next time.

Help me out here. What race were the dog owners?

Xevious
12-20-2022, 10:48 PM
I think the same thing when people bring their dogs into Target/Walmart/HEB or whatever. I'm not talking about service dogs, just people bringing their animals to the grocery store. Leave the fuckers at home. The other day same lady at Target let her dog loose at the self checkout counters and it was running around sniffing the other people checking out. The employee manning the self checkout area had to get after her to restrain the dog.

SpursforSix
12-20-2022, 11:35 PM
Help me out here. What race were the dog owners?

Human race Trill. Human race

Millennial_Messiah
12-20-2022, 11:36 PM
Big, passive aggressive guard dogs are good for guarding your mansion, business, or big acreage lot, but other than that, fuck dogs honestly. There's way too many of them and they're dirty, disgusting, and good for next to nothing.

Not a dog person and never will be. Not really a cat person either, though they're handy to have around outside in the fall and winter so mice and rats don't come in. I'm a people person and kid person, I guess.

Blake
12-21-2022, 10:51 AM
I think the same thing when people bring their dogs into Target/Walmart/HEB or whatever. I'm not talking about service dogs, just people bringing their animals to the grocery store. Leave the fuckers at home. The other day same lady at Target let her dog loose at the self checkout counters and it was running around sniffing the other people checking out. The employee manning the self checkout area had to get after her to restrain the dog.

I'm waiting for it to happen....

https://thomasjhenrylaw.com/campaigns/san-antonio-dog-bite-lawyers-sk-sp/

SpursforSix
12-21-2022, 10:58 AM
10/10. I scrolled right past it the first time.

dePAWSit?

lefty
12-21-2022, 01:32 PM

dePAWSit?
:lol

lefty
12-21-2022, 01:32 PM
This is the way

lefty
12-21-2022, 01:36 PM
Big, passive aggressive guard dogs are good for guarding your mansion, business, or big acreage lot, but other than that, fuck dogs honestly. There's way too many of them and they're dirty, disgusting, and good for next to nothing.

Not a dog person and never will be. Not really a cat person either, though they're handy to have around outside in the fall and winter so mice and rats don't come in. I'm a people person and kid person, I guess.

In my neighborhood everybody has a fucking dog….
When I’m not slaloming trying to avoid poop or poop residue, my nose is slapped by dried dog pee scent - either because of the wind, or during summer because the heat makes every scent stronger
I’ll never get one

Also during winter, it’s not unusual to see golden snow every now and then

SpursforSix
12-21-2022, 01:40 PM
When I’m not slaloming trying to avoid poop or poop residue, my nose is slapped by dried dog pee scent - either because of the wind, or during summer because the heat makes every scent stronger
I’ll never get one

I think Andy must be your troll account. The smell of dried dog pee? LMAO.

lefty
12-21-2022, 01:42 PM
The smell of dried dog pee? LMAO.
It's stronger than you think :lol
But I have a good nose tbh

ChumpDumper
12-21-2022, 01:47 PM
Or else what?

dePAWSit?:lol

https://media.tenor.com/j4INb03ICqEAAAAC/horatio-cane-csi-miami.gif

lefty
12-21-2022, 01:54 PM
Or else

POLSKA WRATH!!!!!!!

Millennial_Messiah
12-21-2022, 02:46 PM
I think Andy must be your troll account. The smell of dried dog pee? LMAO.

Dog "owners" are desensitized to dog odor and animal odor in general, especially those that have had dogs in their house virtually their whole lives.

Millennial_Messiah
12-21-2022, 02:47 PM
I’ll never get one

:toast agreed 1000%

I'd avoid those HOA suburban type neighborhoods like the plague for that

Either get your own house on a large more-than-one-acre plot of land, or rent an apartment, preferably at a pet free / dog free apt complex or one that has a pet rent so expensive that it's basically double the rent to discourage pet owners.

Millennial_Messiah
12-23-2022, 07:12 PM
True story, in the spring of 2019 I dated this 33 year old woman for about a week or two that I met off the internet. I hadn't been with a verified MILF before and so to check off that bucket list item, I was drawn to her profile because she said that she had a 6 year old son that she "loves so much" or whatever but only lives with her half of the time. So we went out on a few dates when her "son" wasn't with her, at some point she shared me some risqué photos of her and I thought all was going well. That I was going to get laid soon and finally conquer the MILF hurdle.

Until she told me that actually her 6 year old "son" was in fact "the cutest little corgi" that she shares with her sister.

I left the bar and drove off, blocked her number, and never saw her again.

Awful that a woman would lie to me like that.....

(I promised myself that no matter what, any profile with "dog mom" in it would be an auto reject from there forward.)

pgardn
12-23-2022, 07:37 PM
This Norm McDonald joke sort of fits the bank/dog theme. except it involves a frog

https://youtu.be/MNp4imCLTP4

spurraider21
12-23-2022, 07:56 PM
well... no comedian bats 1.000

pgardn
12-23-2022, 08:14 PM
well... no comedian bats 1.000

Damn I liked it, repeated it to my wife, and she said it was terrible.
Im a sucker for really bad stuff. dePAWsit I yorkled at this as well.
Maybe you could have pulled something out of the "sit" command part as well.
Ill work on it.
Ok, I got nothing.

spurraider21
12-23-2022, 11:49 PM
Damn I liked it, repeated it to my wife, and she said it was terrible.
Im a sucker for really bad stuff. dePAWsit I yorkled at this as well.
Maybe you could have pulled something out of the "sit" command part as well.
Ill work on it.
Ok, I got nothing.
I like puns but they shouldn’t require 2 minutes of set up

leemajors
12-24-2022, 09:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oseqh7SMIvo

pgardn
12-24-2022, 10:48 PM
I like puns but they shouldn’t require 2 minutes of set up

He tried to pun-ish the entirety of a really long refrain from a song.
Or a nursery rhyme… hell I don’t know what it is.

SpursforSix
12-25-2022, 03:10 AM
Lol. What a long set up.

SpursforSix
12-25-2022, 03:13 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oseqh7SMIvo

That delivery.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
12-25-2022, 03:17 AM
fukn norm

nailed it per par