PDA

View Full Version : Explain difference between Hitler and God

illusioNtEk
12-31-2022, 07:46 PM
Please do explain.... im very interested in your responses.

baseline bum
12-31-2022, 08:32 PM
Hitler existed

Tyronn Lue
12-31-2022, 11:27 PM
:lol OP

Hitler had a mustache.

Trainwreck2100
01-01-2023, 01:30 AM
Hitler wrote a book

baseline bum
01-01-2023, 01:55 AM
https://i.ibb.co/173Tgtg/jesushitler.webp

Blake
01-01-2023, 03:41 AM
I don't get this thread. Wit a policy question

illusioNtEk
01-01-2023, 04:33 AM
In 1928, Adolf Hitler said: "We tolerate no one in our ranks who attacks the ideas of Christianity. Our movement is Christian.

illusioNtEk
01-01-2023, 04:37 AM
I don't get this thread. Wit a policy question
I'm confused aswell.. let's talk about it

1. Hitler and God are mass murders
2. They will kill you if you don't bow down and bend the knee

Please tell me I'm wrong

Winehole23
01-01-2023, 06:19 AM
In 1928, Adolf Hitler said: "We tolerate no one in our ranks who attacks the ideas of Christianity. Our movement is Christian.
not counting Catholics or off color protestants like Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Winehole23
01-01-2023, 06:21 AM

Please tell me I'm wrongthe Jesus wasn't a mass murderer himself, nor his immediate followers, but once Christianity became a state religion, righteous slaughter wasn't far behind.

Winehole23
01-01-2023, 06:22 AM
The Old Testament God was a hard mfer though, and his tribe was hard headed.

Blake
01-01-2023, 01:07 PM

Please tell me I'm wrong

Yeah, those are some similarities. Is there an event that happened that triggered this thread?

MultiTroll
01-01-2023, 01:23 PM
Yeah, those are some similarities. Is there an event that happened that triggered this thread?
Yes, OP did you have bad experience with woman claiming to be Christian?

MultiTroll
01-01-2023, 01:33 PM
the Jesus wasn't a mass murderer himself, nor his immediate followers, but once Christianity became a state religion, righteous slaughter wasn't far behind.
After Jesus died, while his followers continued on, apostacy set in fairly rapidly like 50 years.
By 300 A.D. it was polluted with so many fake doctrines that it was truly no longer "Christian".
A completely fake "Christianity" in name only continued to rise.
Crusades and other mass murder bullshit were not performed by any true Christians.

By WWI and WW2, think about. People killing people on the other side all while attending the same *Christian* religion. Ditto other religions.

benefactor
01-01-2023, 02:23 PM
The Old Testament God was a hard mfer though, and his tribe was hard headed.
Genocidal lunatic tbh. You could do a great spoofy horror flick based on the Old Testament.

Blake
01-01-2023, 03:08 PM
After Jesus died, while his followers continued on, apostacy set in fairly rapidly like 50 years.
By 300 A.D. it was polluted with so many fake doctrines that it was truly no longer "Christian".
A completely fake "Christianity" in name only continued to rise.
Crusades and other mass murder bullshit were not performed by any true Christians.

By WWI and WW2, think about. People killing people on the other side all while attending the same *Christian* religion. Ditto other religions.

https://fallacyinlogic.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/No-True-Scotsman.jpg

Blake
01-01-2023, 03:14 PM
Genocidal lunatic tbh. You could do a great spoofy horror flick based on the Old Testament.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/11XcgX9MWV3a8M/giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952358fbc8ae86e24567030f6c1c40 1bfe27652b3dc&rid=giphy.webp&ct=g

Winehole23
01-01-2023, 04:13 PM
Genocidal lunatic tbh. You could do a great spoofy horror flick based on the Old Testament.You sure could.

MultiTroll
01-01-2023, 07:40 PM
https://fallacyinlogic.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/No-True-Scotsman.jpg
Using that logic, someone steals Blakes name. Identity theft.
Commits attrocities under the assumed name Blake.

But but but, the real Blake is to blame also.

Blake
01-01-2023, 08:25 PM

That's not using that logic at all.

Blake isn't a religion, nationality, club, etc.

Winehole23
01-01-2023, 10:15 PM
You sure could.
But actually, the Old Testament itself is the spoofy horror flick.

paperboy77
01-01-2023, 11:07 PM
Wow. Y'all got some serious issues.

Winehole23
01-01-2023, 11:12 PM
Wow. Y'all got some serious issues.
Do tell

MultiTroll
01-01-2023, 11:33 PM
That's not using that logic at all.

Blake isn't a religion, nationality, club, etc.
By that logic Christ ianity wasn't either?

paperboy77
01-01-2023, 11:38 PM
Do tell

It's just always shocking to me when people just diss on Christ as if you can't somehow include Him in your and your families life. You do you I guess.

Millennial_Messiah
01-01-2023, 11:40 PM
It's just always shocking to me when people just diss on Christ as if you can't somehow include Him in your and your families life. You do you I guess.
Include him how? He's been dead as a doormouse for 1,990 years and counting.

Blake
01-01-2023, 11:50 PM
By that logic Christ ianity wasn't either?

Wasn't what?

baseline bum
01-01-2023, 11:50 PM

It's more shocking that people think a man could be born from a virgin mother and survive his own death tbh

ElNono
01-01-2023, 11:51 PM

Do you mean like Santa or Darth Vader?

Blake
01-01-2023, 11:52 PM

Lol "Him".

Christians don't like to look at the bad things in the bible

You also don't like to answer the tough questions.

ElNono
01-01-2023, 11:53 PM
It's more shocking that people think a man could be born from a virgin mother and survive his own death tbh

Totally. What’s shocking is somebody still takes fictional works seriously in this day and age.

steak n eggs
01-02-2023, 12:48 AM
Interesting. The OP only mentioned God and never Christ. A lot of assumptions being made here and honestly it's pretty telling.

illusioNtEk
01-02-2023, 01:38 AM

I have always been a devoted Christian... It saddens me to talk this way but enough is enough with the lies. I am not a sheep. Is it normal to ask questions?

illusioNtEk
01-02-2023, 01:39 AM
Interesting. The OP only mentioned God and never Christ. A lot of assumptions being made here and honestly it's pretty telling.

Why not just try your best to answer the question? Or do you believe is ok to kill innocent people?

Do you know how many mass graves where found? Do you know how many millions where killed in the name of God? Is it ok for people to try to stand up against religious abuse?

ElNono
01-02-2023, 02:01 AM

What difference does it make to talk about fairy tale #1 vs fairly tale #2?

FrostKing
01-02-2023, 02:02 AM
3rd Down

ElNono
01-02-2023, 02:03 AM
Interesting. The OP only mentioned Iron Man and never Spiderman. A lot of assumptions being made here and honestly it's pretty telling.

Blake
01-02-2023, 10:03 AM

What's the difference between God and Christ

Leetonidas
01-02-2023, 10:10 AM

:lol

BD24
01-02-2023, 02:51 PM
Does this weirdo paperboy not realize what forum he is on:lol

Tyronn Lue
01-02-2023, 03:27 PM

If you choose to follow a religion that has a checkered past, then you choose to adopt that checkered past. It's not about the name.

paperboy77
01-02-2023, 09:47 PM
Does this weirdo paperboy not realize what forum he is on:lol

Why wierdo? but yea you right about the site.

paperboy77
01-02-2023, 09:55 PM

For me there's only 1 God so logically for me you are talking about Christ.

I mean I get it that many don't believe and for sure I'm no angel but I do know what's what. I wish people would believe but ultimately that's between you and God. Only thing I'd say or "push" on anyone that would listen is that you should introduce your kids to God (if you have any). I mean what do you have to lose to let them know God?

BD24
01-02-2023, 10:20 PM

I mean I get it that many don't believe and for sure I'm no angel but I do know what's what. I wish people would believe but ultimately that's between you and God. Only thing I'd say or "push" on anyone that would listen is that you should introduce your kids to God (if you have any). I mean what do you have to lose to let them know God?
Someone must not have heard about some altar boys….but hey, wasn’t your kids…so all good

ElNono
01-02-2023, 10:22 PM

Critical thinking skills, for one. Religion main axiom is faith. Telling your kid to think critically and rationally and then introducing them to faith is an oxymoron.

ElNono
01-02-2023, 10:25 PM
What’s weird is why would you need to introduce your kids to a fantasy about a fearing a transparent guy in the sky in order to teach them good values.
Also, that transparent guy must be Christ/God, not Allah, Zeus or Thor.

paperboy77
01-02-2023, 10:50 PM
Critical thinking skills, for one. Religion main axiom is faith. Telling your kid to think critically and rationally and then introducing them to faith is an oxymoron.

Would love to know what you do everyday in life outside of ST bro. You seem to wanna sound smart but everyt4hing you say is somewhat corrupt.

151k posts? Really?

ElNono
01-02-2023, 10:58 PM
Would love to know what you do everyday in life outside of ST bro. You seem to wanna sound smart but everyt4hing you say is somewhat corrupt.

151k posts? Really?

Here is where you swerve to the personal attacks, because, well, you have nothing left.

Post count smack, is that all you’ve got? I guess that’s better than trying to e-beat me with a bible, tbh.

illusioNtEk
01-02-2023, 11:17 PM

The Biblical story of Exodus categorically acknowledges and affirms the existence of other gods.

I mean I get it that many don't believe

How about to the people who still believe?

but ultimately that's between you and God.

God will send us to hell for asking questions? What kind of person/GOD would do such a thing?

Only thing I'd say or "push" on anyone that would listen is that you should introduce your kids to God (if you have any).

Forcing religion on children is almost borderline child abuse

paperboy77
01-02-2023, 11:18 PM
Here is where you swerve to the personal attacks, because, well, you have nothing left.

Post count smack, is that all you’ve got? I guess that’s better than trying to e-beat me with a bible, tbh.

Pretty sure I've made a similar comment towards you previously. Maybe it's not me, its you.

BTW, i'm no "bible thumper" but I do know that without God we are nothing. What exactly do you believe in? Me I say there's absolutely no way we are here on Earth by coincidence. Do some research, read "The Signature of God" if you are into scientific proofs. I think the atheist way is not necessarily a lazy way to live life but just a sad way. That's it you live then die? The universe is over 12 billion years old, energy equals matter and you think this is it in life? There must be a Creator. Just look at the Fermi Paradox... we should have seen other life by now yet we have not. We are not here by accident.

Not even that. Follow Christs teachings and life will be good for you bro. Even if you aren't a hardcore Christian in the end, as long as you are trying will be a satisfying life. Don't hate bro just listen or better yet, research for yourself.

paperboy77
01-02-2023, 11:25 PM
The Biblical story of Exodus categorically acknowledges and affirms the existence of other gods.

God will send us to hell for asking questions? What kind of person/GOD would do such a thing?

No, you can ask all you want but in the end you need to make a decision. Everyone will tell you there's a "leap of faith" involved in this which is true. It's up to you. Even if you remain stubborn don't spread that to others ESPECIALLY children.

No one is saying anything about forcing religion. You are right that is ridiculous. Like forcing children into trans and all that. BTW, you don't force, you just keep God around them and in their life because even if they grow up to be like me they will still, deep down know what's what.

Not sure of your comments to be tho. Are you a Christian and taking issue by the way I'm going about it?

paperboy77
01-02-2023, 11:27 PM

I think that's referencing idolatry.

baseline bum
01-02-2023, 11:28 PM
Not even that. Follow Christs teachings and life will be good for you bro. Even if you aren't a hardcore Christian in the end, as long as you are trying will be a satisfying life. Don't hate bro just listen or better yet, research for yourself.

How is a man born from a virgin? C'mon son, Mary was seeing Jerome on the side and Joseph was so whipped he bought the messiah story.

ElNono
01-02-2023, 11:40 PM
Pretty sure I've made a similar comment towards you previously. Maybe it's not me, its you.

BTW, i'm no "bible thumper" but I do know that without God we are nothing. What exactly do you believe in? Me I say there's absolutely no way we are here on Earth by coincidence. Do some research, read "The Signature of God" if you are into scientific proofs. I think the atheist way is not necessarily a lazy way to live life but just a sad way. That's it you live then die? The universe is over 12 billion years old, energy equals matter and you think this is it in life? There must be a Creator. Just look at the Fermi Paradox... we should have seen other life by now yet we have not. We are not here by accident.

I was raised in a catholic house, I went to Catechism as a kid, so it’s not like this is coming from ignorance, tbh. I don’t hate religious people at all either. If fearing an invisible guy in the sky works for your psyche, more power to you. I don’t deny that, in some cases, there’s a psychological utility value to religion. And I would even go further and agree that such psychological control was at times necessary when this world was full of savages.

Now, personally, I do think in this day and age organized religion is, on the overall, absolute garbage and when it reaches the peak of fanaticism, extremely dangerous. It’s really strange to me that anybody over the age of 10 would take it seriously, tbh

I’m fortunate enough to live a very fulfilling life, getting paid to do what I love. Don’t need any fantasy for that.

Blake
01-02-2023, 11:46 PM
For me Only thing I'd say or "push" on anyone that would listen is that you should introduce your kids to God (if you have any). I mean what do you have to lose to let them know God?

Should I introduce them to Allah too?

ElNono
01-03-2023, 12:43 AM
Let me add that whole diatribe about atheism being sad and what not… what’s sad about it? Yeah, we live and then we die, what’s the big deal? Hopefully you weren’t a complete fuckup and leave some sort of legacy that serves humanity in the future. After all that’s exactly how science has advanced to this stage (over the shoulders of prior scientists) and we have so many more exiting things to discover, investigate and master. Quantum mechanics, fusion energy, artificial intelligence, etc… innovation and creativity are never sad or boring, imho.

FrostKing
01-03-2023, 02:02 AM
Michael Ballack was both!

paperboy77
01-03-2023, 01:37 PM
Should I introduce them to Allah too?

Most definitely not.

paperboy77
01-03-2023, 01:39 PM
Let me add that whole diatribe about atheism being sad and what not… what’s sad about it? Yeah, we live and then we die, what’s the big deal? Hopefully you weren’t a complete fuckup and leave some sort of legacy that serves humanity in the future. After all that’s exactly how science has advanced to this stage (over the shoulders of prior scientists) and we have so many more exiting things to discover, investigate and master. Quantum mechanics, fusion energy, artificial intelligence, etc… innovation and creativity are never sad or boring, imho.

I think the sciences are super fascinating but you can still do both.

Blake
01-03-2023, 01:42 PM
Most definitely not.

Why not? What do you have to lose?

Blake
01-03-2023, 01:44 PM
I think the sciences are super fascinating but you can still do both.

Thanks for playing here. Been a while since a Christian showed up around these parts.

Unfortunately, I predict once the questions get tough to answer logically, you'll "let go, let God" and bolt.

spurraider21
01-03-2023, 01:45 PM
he's a nonbeliever in every single religion in the history of the world... except one

he's just baffled that you are a nonbeliever in exactly one more religion than he is

paperboy77
01-03-2023, 02:07 PM

Well you asked me and I said no. If you practice Christianity you understand that there is only one God. There isn't another equal. (Fairly certain they would say the same.)

paperboy77
01-03-2023, 02:09 PM
Thanks for playing here. Been a while since a Christian showed up around these parts.

Unfortunately, I predict once the questions get tough to answer logically, you'll "let go, let God" and bolt.

Ok, I'll play. How can you prove He doesn't exist?

spurraider21
01-03-2023, 02:13 PM
can you prove that an intergalactic scourge of space pirates that look just like seahorses, only much larger, is not currently conquering the andromeda galaxy?

Adam Lambert
01-03-2023, 02:25 PM

Are we going to have to pull the Flying Spaghetti Monster out of the dustbin?

Ef-man
01-03-2023, 02:30 PM
Well you asked me and I said no. If you practice Christianity you understand that there is only one God. There isn't another equal. (Fairly certain they would say the same.)

Which Christianity, as several Christian sects consider other Christian sects as being false religions?

Heck, they all have different versions of the bible so which version of Christianity are you talking about?

Blake
01-03-2023, 04:06 PM

You didn't answer the question. What do you have to lose?

Tyronn Lue
01-03-2023, 06:29 PM
It's a mistake to try to prove God exists to someone else. You only need to prove it to yourself. It's not a community event.

spurraider21
01-03-2023, 06:39 PM
It's a mistake to try to prove God exists to someone else. You only need to prove it to yourself. It's not a community event.
thats convenient

Blake
01-03-2023, 08:33 PM

Yes. I wish people would keep it to themselves. Too bad politicians cater to the nuts

Tyronn Lue
01-03-2023, 09:55 PM
thats convenient
An unintended benefit.

BD24
01-04-2023, 10:03 AM
This tbh. Never understood why religious people get so bothered that others don’t believe. If you want to believe by all means go ahead, no need to waste your energy trying to convince others though tbh

FuzzyLumpkins
01-04-2023, 01:31 PM
the Jesus wasn't a mass murderer himself, nor his immediate followers, but once Christianity became a state religion, righteous slaughter wasn't far behind.

That is what happens when the religion of the poor and unenfranchised gets coopted by the state. Nietzsche was right to point out the slave morality in the theology but he ignored the parts that glorified great men and states.

Tyronn Lue
01-04-2023, 05:34 PM
That is what happens when the religion of the poor and unenfranchised gets coopted by the state. Nietzsche was right to point out the slave morality in the theology but he ignored the parts that glorified great men and states.
I guess since the book was written by men and men have either aspirations or deep seated beliefs in corporate power structure through entrenchment and indoctrination since birth, the book is bound (pun) to have smatterings of "righteous" kowtowing to human leadership. You can also find messages that say just the opposite. It depends on what you go looking for when you go looking, and I have learned that most people go looking to affirm, not to learn.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-04-2023, 06:20 PM
I guess since the book was written by men and men have either aspirations or deep seated beliefs in corporate power structure through entrenchment and indoctrination since birth, the book is bound (pun) to have smatterings of "righteous" kowtowing to human leadership. You can also find messages that say just the opposite. It depends on what you go looking for when you go looking, and I have learned that most people go looking to affirm, not to learn.

A group of men with the emperor dominating the proceedings chose a set of books to include as the "official" book and then made copies of it in a different script. You can tell the script by certain forms and flourishes. One such is the ae combination that everyone nowadays who likes to look more posh includes in their writings, titles, and such.

They then instructed anything that did not match that script to be burnt. Most of the people at that time were illiterate and there was a lot of burning. That is why the dead sea scrolls were such big shit. Everything else from before the 5th century got roasted.

So in other words they took other people's writings and doctored them who knows how and then destroyed everything else related to the subject to the best of their abilities.

That is why it is so filled with contradictions. Religious by its very nature leads to sanctimony.