PDA

View Full Version : We sucked, but still got the W

SmotPoker
12-01-2005, 11:50 PM
That doesn't say much for Dallas. We could'nt stop dribble penetration, we could'nt rebound defensively, and we shot horribly from the ft line, except the couple we made down the stretch. I'm just glad we went into dallas and got the win.

Oh lets not forget the bullshit calls that went against us.

George Gervin's Afro
12-02-2005, 12:04 AM
[QUOTE=SmotPoker]That doesn't say much for Dallas. We could'nt stop dribble penetration, we could'nt rebound defensively, and we shot horribly from the ft line, except the couple we made down the stretch. I'm just glad we went into dallas and got the win.

Oh lets not forget the bullshit calls that went against us.[/QUO

If I see Jason Terry hit another runner in the lane w?ith a Spus big nearby I will have to take an exra hit.. of the good stuff.. Can someone please challenge Terry's shot..

Leetonidas
12-02-2005, 12:12 AM
They were without Howard, but we were without Manu. Finley played good.

Horry For 3!
12-02-2005, 12:23 AM
They were without Howard, but we were without Manu. Finley played good.
Manu > Howard

Budkin
12-02-2005, 12:35 AM
Yeah the fact that Manu did not play should stop the "Howard was out" excuses. Tony was amazing but come on Timmy! I was hoping for 30 from the big fella tonight. He should have been dominating these guys. Oh well, still psyched for the W. It's pretty amazing that they have the record they do considering the many inconsistencies they've had. I guess that really just shows how deep the team really is. Can't wait for when they really start gellin'.

Tek_XX
12-02-2005, 12:51 AM
Hope they start gelling soon. Barely doing enough to get wins shouldn't be what we're striving for.