PDA

View Full Version : josh primos college teammate killed a 23 year old female

playblair
01-17-2023, 06:59 PM
stop drafting sec players............im told he was a spurs draft target as brian wright has been in to scout him.........brian wright is turrible at seeing signs of immaturity.......

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FmssnGDWYAQdUp4?format=jpg&name=small

kht
01-17-2023, 07:12 PM
Gonna need a 30 for 30 in 20 years on this team.

james evans
01-17-2023, 08:11 PM
has nothing to do with him. People I've played with have committed a murder and got years in prison. WTF does that have to do with me? haha

Russ
01-17-2023, 09:11 PM
has nothing to do with him. People I've played with have committed a murder and got years in prison. WTF does that have to do with me? haha

Do tell . . .

playblair
01-17-2023, 09:36 PM
doubtful that either u or other teammates on ur squad were not committing crimes as well .......when multiple players have committed heinous crimes its a team control issue........for reference plz see college teams like usc/florida/miami.......this will not be the last crime of a josh primo alabama teammate........

timtonymanu
01-17-2023, 10:07 PM
The OG Darius Miles probably trending for the wrong reasons right now lol

cd98
01-18-2023, 12:32 AM
Whoa, making Primo look like a model citizen.

Just crazy that someone could think it was okay to do this.

Feels like some sick puns could be made from his scouting report:

"Has a long and lanky build for a wing player. A smooth athlete with leaping ability. Not an explosive athlete in traffic. Has a finesse, skilled finishing game. Has a smooth lefty shooting stroke."

Atl Spur
01-18-2023, 05:02 PM
��…..

Leetonidas
01-18-2023, 05:14 PM
Not spurs related

james evans
01-19-2023, 05:42 PM
doubtful that either u or other teammates on ur squad were not committing crimes as well .......when multiple players have committed heinous crimes its a team control issue........for reference plz see college teams like usc/florida/miami.......this will not be the last crime of a josh primo alabama teammate........
I've never in my life stole anything, been arrested, been drunk, high, or committed any heinous acts towards other citizens. That statement made absolutely no sense. I'm a decorated military vet that's service connected hahaha. Why the fuck would I need to commit crime with tax free money coming in every month for the rest of my life???? And when I got out, I went to work and got the GI bill that got me my degrees before my injuries kicked in. wtf.

exstatic
01-20-2023, 07:27 AM
I've never in my life stole anything, been arrested, been drunk, high, or committed any heinous acts towards other citizens. That statement made absolutely no sense. I'm a decorated military vet that's service connected hahaha. Why the fuck would I need to commit crime with tax free money coming in every month for the rest of my life???? And when I got out, I went to work and got the GI bill that got me my degrees before my injuries kicked in. wtf.

Try not to be stupid. The statement was directed at Josh Primo, not you.