PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Shannon Sharpe runs his mouth at a Flamers game

MultiTroll
01-21-2023, 12:08 AM
Not sure what the deets are on this.
Shannon Sharpe, Ja Morant's dad get into shouting match at Grizzlies-Lakers game - ESPN Video (https://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/35492835)

Texas_Ranger
01-21-2023, 12:10 AM
The Grizzlies players sure do talk a lot for a team that has never won shit.

MultiTroll
01-21-2023, 12:17 AM
Assuming that's Ja Morants dad with the sunglasses on, barking at Sharpe?

Texas_Ranger
01-21-2023, 12:19 AM
Assuming that's Ja Morants dad with the sunglasses on, barking at Sharpe?

Yes. Sharpe would crush him and his son with one hand.

MultiTroll
01-21-2023, 12:36 AM
Yes. Sharpe would crush him and his son with one hand.
Yes.
When i made the title the video only showed the part with Sharpe barking at Bane and then Grizzly Adams coming over.
Now I wonder what the real back story is.

Texas_Ranger
01-21-2023, 12:39 AM
Yes.
When i made the title the video only showed the part with Sharpe barking at Bane and then Grizzly Adams coming over.
Now I wonder what the real back story is.

Brooks told Sharpe to ''fuck off'' or ''fuck you'', cause Shapre was saying Brooks he can't defend LeBron. Sharpe didn't like the response and they started beefing. Then Ja also started to talk to Sharpe and somehow the daddy also wanted some attention. All in all, nothing.

MultiTroll
01-21-2023, 12:47 AM
Unreal.
Huge fire lit under the Flamers asses.

I cannot as a matter of principle root for them, but that was an impressive comeback.

MultiTroll
01-21-2023, 12:52 AM
Wow Sharpe is back in his seat.

MultiTroll
01-21-2023, 12:53 AM
Bane. What a fuck up.

Worst thing you can do is stand there with the ball in that situation.

Then to foul to boot on Shoeders layup.

FrostKing
01-21-2023, 02:19 AM
The Grizzlies players sure do talk a lot for a team that has never won shit.
And they lost

I noticed Ja has surprisingly low amount of All Star votes. Should be fan darling.

Texas_Ranger
01-21-2023, 04:58 AM
And they lost

I noticed Ja has surprisingly low amount of All Star votes. Should be fan darling.

I've noticed people aint that big of fans of Ja, or the Grizzlies. All that dancing and talking shit is not really what fans of other teams like.

FrostKing
01-21-2023, 06:07 AM
I've noticed people aint that big of fans of Ja, or the Grizzlies. All that dancing and talking shit is not really what fans of other teams like.
I feel I see both sides

As a neutral I like Memphis - very athletic with Southern type face player. But rest of team is Bigs. Doesn't sell well but competitively the correct direction.

FrostKing
01-21-2023, 06:14 AM
https://i.ibb.co/BBXj1mG/20110806-20110807-C10-SP07-FBNTIMELINEp2.jpg

Momo
01-21-2023, 10:50 AM
Why wasn't Sharpe permanently banned from the arena like any other fan would be?

james evans
01-21-2023, 11:54 AM
That makes no sense whatsoever. If that's the case, then why does GS have fans and why did the Heat ever have fans?

Robz4000
01-21-2023, 03:17 PM
Why wasn't Sharpe permanently banned from the arena like any other fan would be?

Same reason Trump isn't behind bars tbh.

DeadlyDynasty
01-21-2023, 05:41 PM
Mark Celibate, did you catch the ooga booga play by play of this?

Mark Celibate
01-22-2023, 10:37 AM
Mark Celibate (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49544), did you catch the ooga booga play by play of this?

I've done a deep dive analysis of the ooga and booga'ing...tbh it looks like it boils down to a couple of Tyrones shucking and jiving and protecting/marking their territory. Other than Popeyes running out of fried chicken, there is nothing more threatening to Tyrone than when someone starts insulting their favorite black basketball player. It starts with the standard archetype of the "Black Man Living Vicariously through another Black Superstar" i.e. Shannon Sharpe declaring a personal victory over Lebron scoring a basket even though he is simply on the sideline observing. A similar phenomenon occurs when encountering a black man on MLK Blvd and you question whoever the mainstream black superstar of the time is.

For example, if you were to say "Hello Tyrone, in my opinion I think Luka Doncic is a better basketball player than Lebron James"...Tyrone will respond with "Ooga booga muh dick" and shuffling of feet. Sharpe was simply responding in a similar nature when the gentlemen, Dillon Brooks, was implying that he was a better player than Lebron James. the next 15 seconds consisted of muffled "ooga boogas" from a variety of directions. That is when, Tyrone #2 (Tee Morant), steps in from the side. I believe this is another phenomena I like to call "thuggin and buggin FOMO" ... whenever a couple of brothas start thuggin and buggin, any other brotha within earshot immediately joins in as you can see when Morant's brother "ooga boogas" in from the sideline. The antics continue as various parties start hitting the 'stanky leg' and the 'booty doo' tribal dances as security begins to break out. A couple of other tribal "muh dicks" and "fuck you n*ggas" break out as the parties continue to be separated before order is restored

lefty
01-22-2023, 02:58 PM
:lol

01-22-2023, 05:58 PM
t:loldays NBA

lefty
01-22-2023, 08:05 PM
t:loldays NBA
:lol