PDA

View Full Version : **** Official 2023-2024 Dallas Cowboys Thread ****

Millennial_Messiah
01-29-2023, 06:57 PM
Kellen Moore just got the axe right now. :lol Long overdue, but I'll take it now.

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/kellen-moore-wont-return.507625/page-2#post-12580232

Eagles probably are going to win the Super Bowl for the second time in five years.

Mark Celibate
01-29-2023, 11:11 PM
The Moore firing is just shuffling deck chairs on the Titanic. Honestly, I thought he was solid overall just got figured out like most O coordinators do after a few years. Seems like McCarthy knows he's got one more year left to fix things and wants complete control of the ship

leemajors
01-29-2023, 11:52 PM
The Moore firing is just shuffling deck chairs on the Titanic. Honestly, I thought he was solid overall just got figured out like most O coordinators do after a few years. Seems like McCarthy knows he's got one more year left to fix things and wants complete control of the ship

tnh Moore didn't call wildly different plays than Linehan

Millennial_Messiah
01-30-2023, 10:40 AM

Largely true. Moore was with Linehan as a backup QB for a long time (7 years I believe), both in Detroit and in Dallas.

The Air Coryell passing system which sends most guys deep with one RB or TE checkdown option -- does no benefits to Dak Prescott. A more west coast type scheme like what the 49ers and Rams have done would definitely benefit Prescott and make him look like an MVP candidate, reduce his INTs and sacks, and hide his shortcomings like anticipatory throws over the middle and down the numbers that Prescott isn't very good at.

McCarthy's offense with Aaron Rodgers was very screen heavy, emphasized passing on 1st downs more than running but a lot of quick passes over the middle on 1st down which is one of Prescott's greatest strengths. Get the easy 5 to 9 yards with three curls on 1st if you can't pick up the first down on first down. Take a shot on play action on 2nd or run it to keep the defense honest. Hopefully then if you get to third down it's third and short so Rodgers/Prescott won't have to do to much to move the chains.

With Moore/Linehan it was always all or nothing. If the o-line wasn't having a great running game then it was all in the hands of Prescott to play hero ball and throw 20-30 deep bombs which isn't his specialty. With Moore in particular you could count on either a run up the middle or play action every 1st down. If the play action shot wasn't there then Dak isn't good enough to know what to do to improvise and pick up consistent positive gains unlike better QBs.

Millennial_Messiah
01-30-2023, 10:41 AM

Bingo. He'll have one year as the HC/OC with Quinn as DC. If that can't get us over the hump (at least to the championship game and either a close loss in said game or a Super Bowl birth) then Dallas will clean house.

Mark Celibate
02-04-2023, 11:35 AM
rofl

sons, like clockwork whenever a flashy Cowboys player is up for a big contract he's all of a sudden "Top 5 player at his position" (Miles Austin, Vander Esche, Jaylon Smith, etc) now Tony Pollard is ranked the 3rd best RB in the NFL :lol

https://nflpa.com/posts/the-players-all-pro/#top5

the manufactured Cowboys hype for ratings continues IMO either that or it's a NFL-wide conspiracy to get Jerruh to break out the check

MultiTroll
02-06-2023, 12:04 PM
McFatty to call plays next year per Jerrah.

SpursforSix
02-07-2023, 04:17 PM

Yup. And on the other hand, I just don't know if they have the players to be creative with. I think they're weak as hell at the WR position. Pollard is someone who would probably excel with a different scheme but they don't have the other pieces to make that work. Lamb is fine but he's not a prototypical WR1. At least not with Dak. I can see him being a Michael Thomas kind of player but you've got to have a QB that can consistently put the ball in a tiny window on the short routes. Dak can't seem to do that.

GAustex
03-04-2023, 06:51 PM
C ya Zeke
Cowgirls finally rid themselves of that dead weight

Millennial_Messiah
06-12-2023, 02:34 PM
~23K~ ............ in 2023 !!!!!

CorrectCrusader
06-20-2023, 03:25 PM
Can't wait to finally see Dak with a competent playcaller.

Millennial_Messiah
06-21-2023, 06:33 AM
Can't wait to finally see Dak with a competent playcaller.

You really think Schottenheimer's son is that competent?

He was pretty terrible in the second half of his stint in Seattle.

CorrectCrusader
06-21-2023, 07:35 AM
You really think Schottenheimer's son is that competent?

He was pretty terrible in the second half of his stint in Seattle.

McFatty is calling the plays not schottenheimer.

Millennial_Messiah
06-21-2023, 07:46 AM
McFatty is calling the plays not schottenheimer.

Oh. Oh. Okay. Expect a lot of quick screens to the wide receiver on first down. Alternating with quick four curls and usually a very quick throw to one of the tight ends over the middle for 5-7 yards on first down. Hopefully those are plays that Prescott can execute consistently. In Green Bay in the Rodgers era he LOVED to use the short passing game in lieu of the run on 1st down. Get ready for a "pass to set up the run" heavy approach to the offense.

CorrectCrusader
06-21-2023, 08:24 AM
Oh. Oh. Okay. Expect a lot of quick screens to the wide receiver on first down. Alternating with quick four curls and usually a very quick throw to one of the tight ends over the middle for 5-7 yards on first down. Hopefully those are plays that Prescott can execute consistently. In Green Bay in the Rodgers era he LOVED to use the short passing game in lieu of the run on 1st down. Get ready for a "pass to set up the run" heavy approach to the offense.

McCarthys run packages are way better than Moores so I'm pretty excited about that. I'm not worried at the passing game because Dak is a dawg and will play at an elite level as long as we don't have to run out with Dennis Houston as our #2 again.

MultiTroll
06-28-2023, 10:10 PM
How is Tony Pollard really doing vs what the Cowboy PR ticket sellers have been instructed to peddle?

Millennial_Messiah
07-26-2023, 10:52 AM
Trevon Diggs paid 5 year 97 million extension on top of this his final year on his rookie contract (2nd round pick). AAV 19.4M/ year. I want some of that bread. I can get interceptions and not tackle so well and give up lots of yards too.

Spurs Homer
08-19-2023, 09:39 PM
Fucking assholes blacked out the cowboys game here in austin

Mark Celibate
08-20-2023, 10:24 PM
Christ, so much empty words coming from training camp...tbh in all my years of fandom, I'm not sure if I've actually hated a team I'm supposed to root for more than this year's Cowboys IMO. Just so tired of these @$$holes, choke year after year for 20 years, and yet this year it's supposed to be different ROFL.

Only thing that would satisfy me is if somebody carpet bombed their entire training camp facility tbh

Millennial_Messiah
08-21-2023, 08:53 PM
Christ, so much empty words coming from training camp...tbh in all my years of fandom, I'm not sure if I've actually hated a team I'm supposed to root for more than this year's Cowboys IMO. Just so tired of these @$$holes, choke year after year for 20 years, and yet this year it's supposed to be different ROFL.

Only thing that would satisfy me is if somebody carpet bombed their entire training camp facility tbh

Yeah, agreed. I went there (River Ridge Playing Fields, barely saw a few staff and some camp bodies participate) on my Cali trip on August 9th, 2021 and I was there an hour or two and was like fuck it I'm going to six flags (magic mountain) instead of watching this crap.

I don't get the point of having that in Oxnard, LA, California anyway. It's sort of alienating your Texas base and nationalizing the team for the sake of profiteering. Jerry stinks. He's the very definition of a vulture capitalist, even though I like the fact he didn't shut down the stadium for business during the plandemic.

Mark Celibate
08-22-2023, 10:26 PM
Yeah, agreed. I went there (River Ridge Playing Fields, barely saw a few staff and some camp bodies participate) on my Cali trip on August 9th, 2021 and I was there an hour or two and was like fuck it I'm going to six flags (magic mountain) instead of watching this crap.

I don't get the point of having that in Oxnard, LA, California anyway. It's sort of alienating your Texas base and nationalizing the team for the sake of profiteering. Jerry stinks. He's the very definition of a vulture capitalist, even though I like the fact he didn't shut down the stadium for business during the plandemic.

well....I'm hoping the team is also there tbh

This bunch is flat out sickening. I shouldn't wish death on them, but it would be nice if they all got teleported to an alternate universe where I never could possibly hear about them again. 20 years of LITERALLY the same thing over and over and over. I can't even make Bot jokes anymore, because they were just as mediocre BEFORE and AFTER him...literally no difference, you know you're a sorry franchise when you let Jason F*cking Garrett off the hook. Is there any other franchise that has had a 20 year run like this in any sport? I seriously wouldn't doubt if such a long string of 'average mediocrity' has ever been or will ever be topped. This is an unprecedented dynasty of middling mediocrity tbh. Other than the occasional season where they suck horribly, usually due to key injuries, this team literally shows promise then falls apart in hilarious fashion in late December, the Wild Card game, or Divisional Round. Even with ENTIRELY different players and coaching staffs :lmao How many countless hours have been wasted watching these j@ckoffs hoping for a different outcome in the span of two decades?

tbh they take the same identity of most of the population of DFW....fairweather frontrunning douchebags, who are over the top smug and arrogant for no apparent reason despite being useless at pretty much everything IMO. Hoping one of these Sundays they have a home game, an errant asteroid can strike the Big D and we start with a complete clean slate imho

Robz4000
08-25-2023, 09:22 PM
So when does Lance take over at QB? I put the o/u at 5 games tbh.

SupremeGuy
08-25-2023, 11:02 PM
So when does Lance take over at QB? I put the o/u at 5 games tbh.There's probably plenty of reasons why this trade happened: A lot has to do with Dak. Pressure, contract leverage, etc.

leemajors
08-25-2023, 11:33 PM
There's probably plenty of reasons why this trade happened: A lot has to do with Dak. Pressure, contract leverage, etc.

Daks getting paid next year no matter what, there is no leverage. 9ers got fleeced by the dolphins, and then the boys

Millennial_Messiah
08-27-2023, 08:47 PM
Daks getting paid next year no matter what, there is no leverage. 9ers got fleeced by the dolphins, and then the boys

I would love to move on from Prescott. Whether it's Trey Lance or Cooper Rush, or a mix of both, I wouldn't mind completely discarding Prescott at the end of the season, benching him this year, maybe trading him for peanuts to a team willing to absorb most of his salary cap hit.

Prescott and Elliott era bursting on to the scene was fun in 2016 while it lasted but really 2016 was a toxic year that I'd change everything about if I had to do it over again. Prescott and Elliott symbolized everything that changed in my life for the worse. It appears my divorce will be finalized between now and January, and the courtship and marriage literally coincided with that 13-3 fool's gold season, literally the first date with my now-ex from out of country was the day after the opening game where Terrence Williams didn't go out of bounds. Sept 11, 2016. Remember that one? Yeah. I watched it from top golf in Carrollton TX. Stomped out of there dejectedly. But yeah. Didn't foresee that I would be getting married and getting a mortgage on a house before the end of 2016. Didn't foresee Trump beating Hillary, either. Also being a 22 year old dipshit and losing my job because I was immature and stupid back then. So many stupid choices. Though Trump beating Hillary was a good unexpected surprise.

I just want to get the bad taste of 2016 out of my mouth permanently which means getting a permanent divorce from my old black ex-wife as well as from Dak and Zeke forever.

last time Romo started a game for us, even a preseason game, my life was good and I was baggage free tbh with a newly-won bachelor's degree and essentially a clean slate in life.

KoolAid Mans Brother
08-28-2023, 02:45 PM
I would love to move on from Prescott. Whether it's Trey Lance or Cooper Rush, or a mix of both, I wouldn't mind completely discarding Prescott at the end of the season, benching him this year, maybe trading him for peanuts to a team willing to absorb most of his salary cap hit.

Prescott and Elliott era bursting on to the scene was fun in 2016 while it lasted but really 2016 was a toxic year that I'd change everything about if I had to do it over again. Prescott and Elliott symbolized everything that changed in my life for the worse. It appears my divorce will be finalized between now and January, and the courtship and marriage literally coincided with that 13-3 fool's gold season, literally the first date with my now-ex from out of country was the day after the opening game where Terrence Williams didn't go out of bounds. Sept 11, 2016. Remember that one? Yeah. I watched it from top golf in Carrollton TX. Stomped out of there dejectedly. But yeah. Didn't foresee that I would be getting married and getting a mortgage on a house before the end of 2016. Didn't foresee Trump beating Hillary, either. Also being a 22 year old dipshit and losing my job because I was immature and stupid back then. So many stupid choices. Though Trump beating Hillary was a good unexpected surprise.

I just want to get the bad taste of 2016 out of my mouth permanently which means getting a permanent divorce from my old black ex-wife as well as from Dak and Zeke forever.

last time Romo started a game for us, even a preseason game, my life was good and I was baggage free tbh with a newly-won bachelor's degree and essentially a clean slate in life.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Mark Celibate
08-28-2023, 06:02 PM
Rofl

MM with the sports take derailed by a multi paragraph personal life tangent goods per par etc

benefactor
08-29-2023, 06:52 PM
This one is going in the copypasta folder tbh

FrostKing
09-09-2023, 05:12 PM
How much longer til Deion is coaching the Cowboys

Ef-man
09-11-2023, 04:44 AM
Well, the defense came out prepared; offense calls were good; the execution on offense was lucky that the NY's defense sucks.

Millennial_Messiah
09-11-2023, 10:24 AM
HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!??!?!?!?!!! :)

Millennial_Messiah
09-11-2023, 10:25 AM
Well, the defense came out prepared; offense calls were good; the execution on offense was lucky that the NY's defense sucks.

Their defense is decent but their rookie corners are... rookies. The pass interference penalty on Cooks in the 2nd quarter IMO on 3rd and long, made the game from a potential contest into a guaranteed blowout. They only got a field goal out of that drive, but if they hadn't converted there they punt from deep in their own territory.

Spurs Homer
09-11-2023, 07:54 PM
Well that went well…

Mark Celibate
09-13-2023, 10:17 AM
Oh! A phong is ringing!

https://twitter.com/NFLRT/status/1701066400331170079

Darth_Pelican
09-21-2023, 03:23 PM
:lmao

leemajors
09-21-2023, 05:10 PM
Brutal, get rid of that shit turf

Spurs Homer
09-21-2023, 05:49 PM
Fuck

diggs out for rest of season

Millennial_Messiah
09-21-2023, 09:07 PM
Fuck

Commander Redskins are winning the division, I guess, since NFC East division champions don't repeat and we lost our cornerstone defensive player, and the Giants don't seem to have it this year. Fuck.

MultiTroll
09-21-2023, 10:02 PM
Fuck

In practice WTF

Millennial_Messiah
09-24-2023, 07:12 PM
~24K~

Fuck this 2023 team.... nuke them and start all over in 2024.... This season is OVER.

Millennial_Messiah
09-25-2023, 02:44 PM
Seriously. Fuck this team, man :td

Spurs Homer
10-08-2023, 06:39 PM
Dak choke job or Dak solid performance?

Mark Celibate
10-14-2023, 10:43 AM
:lol Cuckott about to run a third WR out of town

First Dez, then Amari, now Lamb is getting frustrated. I couldn't imagine being in their situation tbh...being forced to play with a QB who is "forward pass challenged" that they have to design the most 'dumbed down' offense in the league but disguise it with fancy language such as the 'Texas Coast offense'. I'd also be considering the Viability of Suicide if I had to put up with that every Sunday tbh imho

MultiTroll
10-16-2023, 08:16 PM
Dallas High vs LA City High.
ZZZZzzzzz.
7-7 so far.

Hankins looks fat. Not big. Fat.

MultiTroll
10-16-2023, 08:43 PM
McFatty elects not to take a shot at the endzone with 8 seonds left from the farking 14 yard line.

Mark Celibate
10-16-2023, 10:14 PM
not watching, could give less than two sh!ts about the choking [email protected]'m hoping the IDF discovers a Hamas bunker underneat SoFi stadium so they can just carpet bomb the whole place right about now tbh imho

MultiTroll
10-16-2023, 10:48 PM
I guess a W is better then an L.
2 shitty / average teams playing Survivor.

Bolts have 2nd and 3 final drive.
You could sense the Cowboys were gonna 6 man rush from a mile away.
Pathetic sack.
Call a fucking route that enables at least one receiver available for a 1.5 second dump off.
Kellen Moore same retard he was on Dallas.
Apparently Hebert not allowed to do any play changing at the line?

FrostKing
10-22-2023, 04:40 AM
https://i.ibb.co/nc7zqR3/20231020-170701.jpg

Wakeup Boys!

I'm 90s sports baby. Watched the '92 NFCCG

Help you up from the floor but remind you it was Gold.

FrostKing
10-22-2023, 04:45 AM
https://i.ibb.co/fMB645T/Screenshot-20231022-024450-Chrome.png

Mark Celibate
10-22-2023, 02:49 PM
Sports media obsession with the Cowboys is just getting weird at this point...was at the gym the other morning, and (like they always do) ESPN was on. It was one of the one thousand dime a dozen talk shows they have nowadays with a few former NFL Tyrones stuttering/yelling over each other, don't remember the name of this particular one. Anyway, they were talking about the Cardinals/Seahawks matchup for this week then right in the middle of the conversation, they pull up the remaining schedule of the f*cking Cowboys who are in a bye week and had nothing to do with that game :lol

DeadlyDynasty
10-29-2023, 07:50 AM
Sports media obsession with the Cowboys is just getting weird at this point...was at the gym the other morning, and (like they always do) ESPN was on. It was one of the one thousand dime a dozen talk shows they have nowadays with a few former NFL Tyrones stuttering/yelling over each other, don't remember the name of this particular one. Anyway, they were talking about the Cardinals/Seahawks matchup for this week then right in the middle of the conversation, they pull up the remaining schedule of the f*cking Cowboys who are in a bye week and had nothing to do with that game :lol

To be fair, ESPN has long since gone all-in on pandering to the Jamals, and like it or not, the simians tend to root for either the most recent SB champion or the Cowboys. As a Laker fan I know your pain.

Mark Celibate
11-03-2023, 08:00 AM
To be fair, ESPN has long since gone all-in on pandering to the Jamals, and like it or not, the simians tend to root for either the most recent SB champion or the Cowboys. As a Laker fan I know your pain.

yeah good point. Even though they’ve been mediocre for almost 30 years, I’m amazed how many fans they still
have. In pretty much every city I’ve visited in the US, there’s always a Tyrone wearing a Dallas Cowboys shirt with crocs in the airport no matter what time of year it is. Jerruh’s got that lifetime pass to the annual BBQ tbh imho

FrostKing
11-03-2023, 08:17 AM
Cowboy coaches have stunk since Jimmy. And it's directly because of Jerry.

Team is fine. There are only 5 elite QBs in the League. Eagles almost won with a RB at QB. Respect to Hurst.

Cowboys have an arrogant approach on Sundays - we are confident in our boys & gameplan and will battle strength vs strength. No imagination or tricks. No desperation.

FrostKing
11-03-2023, 08:32 AM
Ofcourse. 49er fans need Cowboy victory

I want to see tricks. Dak can move. Don't try and fight Eagles H2H. 49ers won't either coming up in our matchup. Eagles as of now have strongest base D.

MultiTroll
11-07-2023, 11:17 AM
Jerrah Jones and the Bois got F'd by the refs vs Eagle?

4 dreadful calls by the refs that doomed Cowboys in loss vs Eagles (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/4-dreadful-calls-by-the-refs-that-doomed-cowboys-in-loss-vs-eagles/ar-AA1jukax?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=f29e21ce91ab40d4ee48b2b691a5849b&ei=12)

Mark Celibate
11-07-2023, 12:48 PM
Jerrah Jones and the Bois got F'd by the refs vs Eagle?

4 dreadful calls by the refs that doomed Cowboys in loss vs Eagles (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/4-dreadful-calls-by-the-refs-that-doomed-cowboys-in-loss-vs-eagles/ar-AA1jukax?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=f29e21ce91ab40d4ee48b2b691a5849b&ei=12)

:lol ... Eagles gave the Cowboys dam near 80 yards in penalties the final drive all the way down to the 6 yard line. Basically tried to hand them the win. I'm convinced if it was 1st and inches at the goalline and the Cowboys needed a touchdown, if all eleven defenders simultaneously had a stroke and collapsed, Cuckott would still find a way to blow it. Probably would trip into a "QB slide" motion or some dumb sh1t and let the clock run out rofl

Mark Celibate
11-25-2023, 11:46 AM
https://www.si.com/nfl/2023/11/24/jerry-jones-cowboys-thanksgiving-win-commanders-top-moments

time to put the old man down already tbh

MultiTroll
12-01-2023, 10:00 AM
Seahawks.

So simply a further fattening up of the Cowbois for the annual playoff dump?

Mark Celibate
12-01-2023, 10:57 AM
Seahawks.

So simply a further fattening up of the Cowbois for the annual playoff dump?

100% chance of another Wild Card/Divisional Round exit

I will say that Cuckott has actually been playing really well the past month tbh. He's going through his reads and actually taking shots downfield in non-garbage time situations for the first time in his career; especially that last drive. He's still not an MVP candidate until he does it against a team like Philadelphia, but this is definitely the best he's looked in his career. Of course, when they play at SF in the postseason he could totally revert back to playing scared like he's always done in the past.

Regardless, this franchise has 'choking' in their DNA. Even if Cuckott plays like 07 Tom Brady, then the defense will get gashed. How it always goes with this team. Last night was a perfect example, Dak finally plays elite against a quality team and then the defense all of a sudden looks like the worst in the league :lol

DeadlyDynasty
12-01-2023, 12:36 PM
100% chance of another Wild Card/Divisional Round exit

I will say that Cuckott has actually been playing really well the past month tbh. He's going through his reads and actually taking shots downfield in non-garbage time situations for the first time in his career; especially that last drive. He's still not an MVP candidate until he does it against a team like Philadelphia, but this is definitely the best he's looked in his career. Of course, when they play at SF in the postseason he could totally revert back to playing scared like he's always done in the past.

Regardless, this franchise has 'choking' in their DNA. Even if Cuckott plays like 07 Tom Brady, then the defense will get gashed. How it always goes with this team. Last night was a perfect example, Dak finally plays elite against a quality team and then the defense all of a sudden looks like the worst in the league :lol

Do you think Dak celebrated at da club last night and did the stanky leg with the other silverbacks?

Mark Celibate
12-01-2023, 03:01 PM
Do you think Dak celebrated at da club last night and did the stanky leg with the other silverbacks?

oh there's no doubt sons...in fact, it looked like Dak got started early. I saw him hit the 'stanky leg' and 'stunt on a n1gga' when he got in that one defender's face after that last touchdown.

Speaking of, I can't recall watching an NFL game where there were so many guys "droppin it low/twerkin' that thang" after making routine plays. I know Aerospace Engineers have a tendency to be overly emotional and react impulsively but last night did seem pretty over the top. I counted atleast 5 times where defenders were hittin' the griddy when making a basic tackle after giving up the first down. Admittedly, I've not watched much football this season so maybe that's been the norm lately

Mark Celibate
12-01-2023, 03:08 PM
Also, the word 'elite' is relative when it comes to QB play. Was Dak's play elite compared to the white, upper class raised QB era of the 00s and 10s? Absolutely not. But by today's mulatto, broccoli haired QB standards, it definitely was. As an offensive coordinator, you still need to mix in enough gimmick plays like WR screens, pick plays, read options, etc so that the mulatto is not too overwhelmed.

IMO, the standard of what accounts for a "big time throw" has changed. For example, in the Tom Brady/Peyton Manning era a 50 yard throw is considered 'elite' when the football hits the receiver in stride and the pass is completed. Today, as long as the ball lands within 15 yards of somebody, that's as good as we can hope for. The Mulatto deep ball is usually a ball underthrown by 10 yards but usually draws a defensive PI as the WR has to stop in his tracks and try to run back through the defender in hopes of atleast attempting the catch. It's no coincidence that, last night, one of the 'best' Black QB vs Black QB shootouts of all time also ended up being a flag fest tbh imho

Just need Dak to out-mulatto the other mulatto

Spurs Homer
12-12-2023, 03:32 PM
Ok…

who is the guy that is impersonating dak prescott?

CorrectCrusader
12-24-2023, 07:44 PM
Done watching the NFL lol, It's blatantly rigged.
Fuck this league.

Millennial_Messiah
12-24-2023, 07:53 PM
Done watching the NFL lol, It's blatantly rigged.
Fuck this league.

2023 should have been Old Yeller`d in December of last year. No reason for this putrid, awful, boring, miserable, insipid, rotten, mundane, sorry-ass excuse for and absolute waste of a year to even exist and cost us a year of our physical lives that we'll never get back, when we could have simply gotten to 2024 already.

Fuck 2023, forever and ever.

And yes, fuck the refs, gut the zebras, spill their blood, execute Goodell.

Millennial_Messiah
01-08-2024, 05:16 PM
Lamar Jackson

67.2% Completions
3,678 Yards

24 TD
7 INT

102.7 QB Rating

Dak Prescott

69.5% Completions

4,516 Yards

36 TD

9 INT

105.9 QB Rating

DAK 2023-24 MVP, NOT LAMAR JACKSON

&, don't give me that "Strength of Schedule" bullshit. Take that and shove it where the sun don't shine. This isn't the NBA. You play the schedule in front of you.

KoolAid Mans Brother
01-15-2024, 08:41 PM
Lamar Jackson

67.2% Completions
3,678 Yards

24 TD
7 INT

102.7 QB Rating

Dak Prescott

69.5% Completions

4,516 Yards

36 TD

9 INT

105.9 QB Rating

DAK 2023-24 MVP, NOT LAMAR JACKSON

&, don't give me that "Strength of Schedule" bullshit. Take that and shove it where the sun don't shine. This isn't the NBA. You play the schedule in front of you.

:lmao Dak MVP
:lmao Andy
:lmao Cowboys
:lmao Owned by Green Bay
:lmao Joke of a franchise

monosylab1k
01-15-2024, 09:02 PM
Belichick gonna fix it tbh, and tie Brady.

Mark Celibate
01-15-2024, 09:43 PM
:lol getting rid of a "championship" coach who was exposed without his HoF quarterback only to bring in someone else who fits the same criteria would be the most Cowboys thing ever. tbh a guy like Jim Harbaugh would be the only coach who would actually get me interested enough to watch next year. A guy who turns all his teams into championship contenders at every stop coaching the biggest chokers in professional sports. It would be like the unstoppable force vs the immovable object IMO

Robz4000
01-15-2024, 09:57 PM
:lol getting rid of a "championship" coach who was exposed without his HoF quarterback only to bring in someone else who fits the same criteria would be the most Cowboys thing ever. tbh a guy like Jim Harbaugh would be the only coach who would actually get me interested enough to watch next year. A guy who turns all his teams into championship contenders at every stop coaching the biggest chokers in professional sports. It would be like the unstoppable force vs the immovable object IMO

:lol even Harbaugh couldn't stop the Cowboys from choking

Mark Celibate
01-15-2024, 10:11 PM
:lol even Harbaugh couldn't stop the Cowboys from choking

moot point anyway tbh as they're going to bring in Belichick and they'll be in the exact same spot this time next year, with everyone scratching their heads wondering what went wrong again imho

Robz4000
01-15-2024, 10:17 PM
moot point anyway tbh as they're going to bring in Belichick and they'll be in the exact same spot this time next year, with everyone scratching their heads wondering what went wrong again imho

I don't think Belichick and Jerruh can coexist tbh. I see him bringing in another yes-man or even just promoting Dan Quinn.

DAF86
01-15-2024, 10:30 PM
Why is everybody assuming McCarthy will get fired?

GAustex
01-15-2024, 10:48 PM
Jerry need to see if Green Bay will sell Dallas soul back to him

Robz4000
01-15-2024, 10:51 PM

:lol that did cross my mind that Jerruh might keep him but I just can't see it after this debacle

DeadlyDynasty
01-16-2024, 08:42 AM

Because the currently available coaching talent (BB, Harbaugh, Vrabel, Ben Johnson, maybe even Bobby Slowik) is off the charts.

McCarthy is only one half of the choking equation, but his teams are consistently Top-5 most penalized and they get boat raced by playoff-worthy competition too frequently for a team so loaded with talent.

As for Dak, people forget that he has massively overachieved in the NFL, but with that comes the realization that he was also a Day 3 pick. Much like Russell Wilson and Jalen Hurts (among others) when they were a Day 2-3 pick (don't remember which), these guys ultimately have a ceiling that justifies their draft status.

1st rounders usually go off measurables + potential, so the variability in success is wild and unpredictable. But the absolute dogs are usually first or early 2nd round. Look at the four remaining QBs in the AFC. Hell, only the Steelers didn't start a 1st rounder in the playoffs, because he was benched.

The NFC is a scrap heap of QBs, but it is interesting to note that the best looking ones in the playoff field so far are/were the four first rounders. Dak and Hurts were awful for the competitive portions of their games. It's also the biggest reason why I have some reservations about the Niners. What could save them is that the first rounders they could play are either too green (Love) or too mercurial (Goff, Baker).

Brazil
01-16-2024, 11:12 AM
:lol Cowboys

benefactor
01-16-2024, 11:41 AM
:lol Cowboys
Im still snowed in at home but I can't fucking wait to go to work tomorrow

Bill_Brasky
01-16-2024, 06:56 PM
Nothing will ever matter. Jerruh gotta always be the one talking and creating distractions. No good coach wants that. Any coach with real balls would tell Jerry to cut that shit out. It does nothing to help the team win. Dude cant help himself. Any coach hired by Dallas only has his job made harder by the behavior of the owner.

Thread
01-16-2024, 07:16 PM
Im still snowed in at home but I can't fucking wait to go to work tomorrow

While you're snowed in perhaps take counsel with your wife, confess to her what you did exposing that information on this site and bear what she says to you in response, bene.

Thread
01-16-2024, 07:19 PM
Nothing will ever matter. Jerruh gotta always be the one talking and creating distractions. No good coach wants that. Any coach with real balls would tell Jerry to cut that shit out. It does nothing to help the team win. Dude cant help himself. Any coach hired by Dallas only has his job made harder by the behavior of the owner.

But the paycheck rules it all. You're talking generational wealth 3 generations ahead, at least. "You're not turning that down, buster. Sign the gd contract, or, we're thru and I don't mean just between the sheets. Through. Sign that contract, sweetheart, I'll get my coat and come with you, then Denny's on the way home and any kind of sex you want when we get home."

Bill_Brasky
01-16-2024, 09:07 PM
But the paycheck rules it all. You're talking generational wealth 3 generations ahead, at least. "You're not turning that down, buster. Sign the gd contract, or, we're thru and I don't mean just between the sheets. Through. Sign that contract, sweetheart, I'll get my coat and come with you, then Denny's on the way home and any kind of sex you want when we get home."

Good coaches have options. The truth of the matter is Dallas isn't seen as a desirable job for high end coaching candidates. Good coaches will choose a job where they get paid well and don't have to deal with nonsense. Hence why Dallas never has a good coach.

Mark Celibate
01-16-2024, 09:12 PM
Good coaches have options. The truth of the matter is Dallas isn't seen as a desirable job for high end coaching candidates. Good coaches will choose a job where they get paid well and don't have to deal with nonsense. Hence why Dallas never has a good coach.

:lol yeah if I was a player or coach there's no f*cking way I'd ever want to play for Dallas. Insane 24/7 media coverage and crazy, unnecessary pressure to play for 'America's Team'. It's one thing to deal with that pressure when you're a winner and a well run franchise, not the complete dumpster fire that this organization is.

GAustex
01-16-2024, 09:50 PM
Allass does not have a chance until they figure out how to get their soul back from Green Bay

Thread
01-16-2024, 10:16 PM

You think. Next thing you know you're sittin' at home watching that cell phone not ring, and the wife haranguing you like wildebeest.

Bill_Brasky
01-17-2024, 09:51 AM
:lol yeah if I was a player or coach there's no f*cking way I'd ever want to play for Dallas. Insane 24/7 media coverage and crazy, unnecessary pressure to play for 'America's Team'. It's one thing to deal with that pressure when you're a winner and a well run franchise, not the complete dumpster fire that this organization is.

I mean i dunno about pressure or whatever. But it's really hard to be the coach of a pro sports organization. Even harder when there are internal forces within the team making your job harder. A lot of what Jerry Jones says in the media undercuts the coach and makes it to where they have no way of establishing accountability. The coach probably has his own evaluations and opinions of players. But because the owner/GM has sentimental relationships with the players the coach does not have the ability to tell people "perform or gtfo".

The players notice this. They want to keep their job and stay on the payroll. They are more incentivized to nuzzle up to Jerry and be in his good graces rather than work hard to impress the coaches and stay on based on their actual value to the team.

monosylab1k
01-17-2024, 10:12 AM
Because the currently available coaching talent (BB, Harbaugh, Vrabel, Ben Johnson, maybe even Bobby Slowik) is off the charts.

McCarthy is only one half of the choking equation, but his teams are consistently Top-5 most penalized and they get boat raced by playoff-worthy competition too frequently for a team so loaded with talent.

As for Dak, people forget that he has massively overachieved in the NFL, but with that comes the realization that he was also a Day 3 pick. Much like Russell Wilson and Jalen Hurts (among others) when they were a Day 2-3 pick (don't remember which), these guys ultimately have a ceiling that justifies their draft status.

1st rounders usually go off measurables + potential, so the variability in success is wild and unpredictable. But the absolute dogs are usually first or early 2nd round. Look at the four remaining QBs in the AFC. Hell, only the Steelers didn't start a 1st rounder in the playoffs, because he was benched.

The NFC is a scrap heap of QBs, but it is interesting to note that the best looking ones in the playoff field so far are/were the four first rounders. Dak and Hurts were awful for the competitive portions of their games. It's also the biggest reason why I have some reservations about the Niners. What could save them is that the first rounders they could play are either too green (Love) or too mercurial (Goff, Baker).

Tom Brady really broke people’s brains into thinking first round QB talent isn’t important. But at the moment, 7 out of 8 QB’s remaining went in the first round :lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2024, 10:13 AM
I mean i dunno about pressure or whatever. But it's really hard to be the coach of a pro sports organization. Even harder when there are internal forces within the team making your job harder. A lot of what Jerry Jones says in the media undercuts the coach and makes it to where they have no way of establishing accountability. The coach probably has his own evaluations and opinions of players. But because the owner/GM has sentimental relationships with the players the coach does not have the ability to tell people "perform or gtfo".

The players notice this. They want to keep their job and stay on the payroll. They are more incentivized to nuzzle up to Jerry and be in his good graces rather than work hard to impress the coaches and stay on based on their actual value to the team.
Jackpot

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2024, 10:17 AM
Tom Brady really broke people’s brains into thinking first round QB talent isn’t important. But at the moment, 7 out of 8 QB’s remaining went in the first round :lol

It’s the rallying cry of homer fans who semen shield for their middling QBs. Buh-buh-Brady did it!

My favorite is anytime a team gets a midget QB with lots of “intangibles.” The sunny siders immediately make a Drew Brees comp

monosylab1k
01-17-2024, 10:20 AM
It’s the rallying cry of homer fans who semen shield for their middling QBs. Buh-buh-Brady did it!

My favorite is anytime a team gets a midget QB with lots of “intangibles.” The sunny siders immediately make a Drew Brees comp

And while Brady didn’t have first round talent coming in, he worked really hard (and took enough HGH) to push his throwing arm into first round talent. Most QB’s don’t have that kind of work ethic.

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2024, 10:36 AM
And while Brady didn’t have first round talent coming in, he worked really hard (and took enough HGH) to push his throwing arm into first round talent. Most QB’s don’t have that kind of work ethic.
Oddly enough I remember the exact moment I noticed Brady’s arm was different because I was at the game. Not sure you remember, but in 2003 they were coming off the only non-playoff season with Brady as starter. It was a midseason game at Miami who always gave the Pats fits (and continued to do so till the end). The game went into OT and he chucked one of the prettiest dimes for a bomb to Troy Brown in stride for the OT winner. I was halfway through a hot dog and it fell out of my mouth when he caught that for the house call:lol

It was a miserably muggy day but seeing my friends so pissed was worth it. It made for a fun drive back to the dorms.

Another throw was in the 2007 SB at the end where he threw it almost perfectly to Moss but it went incomplete. One of the best passes that never was.

benefactor
01-17-2024, 07:56 PM
:lol
https://sports.yahoo.com/mike-mccarthy-survives-to-remain-cowboys-head-coach-005038748.html

Robz4000
01-17-2024, 08:12 PM
:lmao awesome

benefactor
01-17-2024, 08:25 PM
:lmao awesome
Anyone check on Andy lol

KoolAid Mans Brother
01-17-2024, 10:26 PM
:lol
https://sports.yahoo.com/mike-mccarthy-survives-to-remain-cowboys-head-coach-005038748.html

:lmao :lmao :lmao

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2024, 11:14 PM
Good call.

Same HC and QB, with likely a worse DC despite that GB debacle.

I don’t understand, unless he wants continuity for one more year with the rest of the NFC East looking bad. As it stands going into next year I think they’re clearly behind 49ers, Packers and Rams. Lions possibly as well.

Millennial_Messiah
01-18-2024, 12:29 AM
This move (or lack thereof) likely means that 2024 is the make or break year for both McCarthy and Prescott, otherwise they're both out. Since they didn't extend McCarthy, they likely won't extend Prescott. They can't trade him because he has a NTC, so it's likely they stomach the ~$60K cap hit for Prescott for 2024, go all in a bit, and if the season ends in yet another stinker then they're both out and they rebuild with zero dead money for Prescott. Likely they re-sign Lamb long term and perhaps trade Parsons to the Steelers for two firsts and a second.

It's worth noting that Dallas didn't extend McCarthy; they simply are not giving him the axe right now, and letting his final year of his 5 year / 35M contract play out.

Bill_Brasky
01-18-2024, 07:05 AM
Please. Mccarthy will be scapegoated and Dak extended. The only chance this nightmare ends for Cowboys fans is for Jerry to go six feet under. And that assumes that the kid isn't equally retarded.

djohn2oo8
01-18-2024, 08:22 AM
This move (or lack thereof) likely means that 2024 is the make or break year for both McCarthy and Prescott, otherwise they're both out. Since they didn't extend McCarthy, they likely won't extend Prescott. They can't trade him because he has a NTC, so it's likely they stomach the ~$60K cap hit for Prescott for 2024, go all in a bit, and if the season ends in yet another stinker then they're both out and they rebuild with zero dead money for Prescott. Likely they re-sign Lamb long term and perhaps trade Parsons to the Steelers for two firsts and a second.

It's worth noting that Dallas didn't extend McCarthy; they simply are not giving him the axe right now, and letting his final year of his 5 year / 35M contract play out.
This was the year to fire McCarthy. The coaching carousel next year won’t be as good.

Mark Celibate
01-18-2024, 09:04 AM
:lol this is getting into Oakland A’s level franchise ineptitude territory. I don’t understand why Cowboy fans still pay Jerruh money to go these games tbh only way for change while Jerruh is alive is to just boycott like A’s fans are doing IMHO

Mark Celibate
01-18-2024, 09:18 AM

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Millennial_Messiah
01-18-2024, 11:08 AM
This was the year to fire McCarthy. The coaching carousel next year won’t be as good.

Meh, the coaching carousel this year is just full of old retreads, some of them have won Super Bowls and NCAAF championships, but they're well over 70 and well past their prime.

We need a younger innovator. An offensive genius, someone like Shanahan or McVay but with better clock/time/timeout management skills. Either a strategist like one of those two or a motivator like a Dan Campbell or Tomlin archetype. Someone who won't take bullshit from Jerruh or anyone else. Someone who will discipline and disallow players from living in the media, going to Cabo, doing the stanky leg and not keeping focus on football during the season and playoffs tbh.

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2024, 11:15 AM
Meh, the coaching carousel this year is just full of old retreads, some of them have won Super Bowls and NCAAF championships, but they're well over 70 and well past their prime.

We need a younger innovator. An offensive genius, someone like Shanahan or McVay but with better clock/time/timeout management skills. Either a strategist like one of those two or a motivator like a Dan Campbell or Tomlin archetype. Someone who won't take bullshit from Jerruh or anyone else. Someone who will discipline and disallow players from living in the media, going to Cabo, doing the stanky leg and not keeping focus on football during the season and playoffs tbh.
Ben Johnson or Bobby Slowik, mate. They both will be scooped up as soon as their respective teams are eliminated. Dallas had a choice between established NFL/NCAA icons and young innovators and chose to stick with the tollbooth attendant.

Millennial_Messiah
01-18-2024, 11:20 AM
Ben Johnson or Bobby Slowik, mate. They both will be scooped up as soon as their respective teams are eliminated. Dallas had a choice between established NFL/NCAA icons and young innovators and chose to stick with the tollbooth attendant.

Those two might be good, might not be. But like with McVay and Shanahan, you have to take the chance. They're equally as likely to end up in the Kliff Kingsbury category, but you have to take the chance, else you end up treading water with someone like McCarthy and never making it over the hump in the playoffs.

Millennial_Messiah
01-18-2024, 02:26 PM
The thing that will permanently remove my fandom from the Cowboys column for eternity -and no return- like Clipper Nation (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=28500) and the Chargers after Spanos fucked over SD, is, if they extend Prescott on a tier 1 QB deal this offseason or next, -OR- extend McCarthy beyond next year, beyond a near Super Bowl run or better.

Another first or second round exit in 2024, assuming Prescott and McCarthy are still there, and if it's not Prescott and McCarthy's LAST game in Dallas, I'm officially done forever and just stanning Mahomes or Burrow or whoever. Whoever is the biggest and baddest obstacle to Trash Allen ever sniffing a ring.

Mark Celibate
01-18-2024, 02:43 PM
The thing that will permanently remove my fandom from the Cowboys column for eternity -and no return- like Clipper Nation (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=28500) and the Chargers after Spanos fucked over SD, is, if they extend Prescott on a tier 1 QB deal this offseason or next, -OR- extend McCarthy beyond next year, beyond a near Super Bowl run or better.

Another first or second round exit in 2024, assuming Prescott and McCarthy are still there, and if it's not Prescott and McCarthy's LAST game in Dallas, I'm officially done forever and just stanning Mahomes or Burrow or whoever. Whoever is the biggest and baddest obstacle to Trash Allen ever sniffing a ring.

tbh you should’ve been done after Jason Garrett not being fired after three straight 8-8 seasons. Or for basically doing the same, sticking with Cuckott and ensuring mediocrity after his choke against Philadelphia’s practice squad in 2019 with the division on the line.

Jerruh is either mentally unfit to own a team or legit just doesn’t care about winning. I think we’re beyond into territory where it’s acceptable for Cowboy fans to jump on the bandwagon of another franchise until he croaks. For me, I just go the “fairweather” approach…I just don’t watch at all but I’m still technically a “fan”. Or maybe I’ll occasionally watch a few minutes just for a laugh and to sh1tpost on here. Once he kicks the bucket I’ll start tuning in again and watching games every week. That’s what most have been doing for a long time anyway…

Millennial_Messiah
01-18-2024, 02:56 PM
tbh you should’ve been done after Jason Garrett not being fired after three straight 8-8 seasons. Or for basically doing the same, sticking with Cuckott and ensuring mediocrity after his choke against Philadelphia’s practice squad in 2019 with the division on the line.

Jerruh is either mentally unfit to own a team or legit just doesn’t care about winning. I think we’re beyond into territory where it’s acceptable for Cowboy fans to jump on the bandwagon of another franchise until he croaks. For me, I just go the “fairweather” approach…I just don’t watch at all but I’m still technically a “fan”. Or maybe I’ll occasionally watch a few minutes just for a laugh and to sh1tpost on here. Once he kicks the bucket I’ll start tuning in again and watching games every week. That’s what most have been doing for a long time anyway…

Chances are, the both of us will kick the bucket before Jerruh.

GAustex
01-18-2024, 03:57 PM

Plenty of room on that Green Bay bandwagon

DAF86
01-18-2024, 04:48 PM
Good call.

Same HC and QB, with likely a worse DC despite that GB debacle.

I don’t understand, unless he wants continuity for one more year with the rest of the NFC East looking bad. As it stands going into next year I think they’re clearly behind 49ers, Packers and Rams. Lions possibly as well.

Jerry was always a "we like what we have" kind of guy. That's why Dak's still there.

Millennial_Messiah
01-18-2024, 04:55 PM
Well

I still have, clearly visible in my bedroom closet next to my MAGA hat, my GB Packers hat and full frame picture that Amanda from Wausau gave me for my birthday this past spring to think of her whenever I'm at home in SA and she was back up in Wausau and we were apart

We also went to Lambeau and Bay Beach together one day this past May. With her mom and her 8 year old daughter. Stupid Bidenflation, they raised the price of the cheese head blocks at the Packers store within Lambeau from $19.99 in January to $24.99 in May of the same year.

Pics available upon request, but i'll blot my face out

We broke up in June, but the memories are forever

....However, I made more memories with Marissa from Grand Rapids, from late 2018, the bulk of 2019, and a couple spots in september 2021 and april 2022 until she dumped me on Easter 2022. Amanda was sweet and pretty and skinny, but Marissa was model beautiful with a legit pornstar quality body, and more wifey material for me because she cooked unlike Amanda and didn't have pets unlike Amanda who had 3 cats and a guinea pig. Marissa, the Michigander, grad school grad from U of M., & fan of all Michigan sports teams.

So if I had to bandwagon, i'd probably take the Lions over the Packers. Close call, though. Best part of America imo just not this time of year.

Mark Celibate
01-18-2024, 05:22 PM

If it ever gets to that point, I'd want to bandwagon to a franchise that is in a cold city and has a) good ownership and b) whose average fan is someone who is low IQ, drunk white trash preferably with a bunch of missing teeth. Think of one of those guys in the opening scene of the movie, Idiocracy. In football they make for the best fanbases and the toughest HFA. Green Bay fans are a little too smart and polite for my taste.

A warm weather city is out since the fanbases are too soft, rich, intelligent, and quiet. New York/Chicago teams will attract player who just want to 'stanky leg' and pimp their brand so they are out. NFL is unlike any other sport in which FA doesn't really matter, it's just mainly having good HFA , having a good QB, and having a good owner who knows when to move on at the right time. The team can't have a loud, meddling owner for obvious reasons either. It looks like basically Baltimore, Pittsburgh, and Philadephia IMO. Baltimore seems like a very well run organization from top to bottom. Buffalo somewhat fits the criteria, but they just strike me as a cursed franchise like _Allas. I don't know much about Philadelphia's owner , but he did have the balls to get rid of Wentz/Pedersen after they won a Super Bowl and do full rebuild before getting back again. Eagles might be the team to bandwagon if I ever go that route tbh IMHO

Millennial_Messiah
01-18-2024, 07:58 PM
If it ever gets to that point, I'd want to bandwagon to a franchise that is in a cold city and has a) good ownership and b) whose average fan is someone who is low IQ, drunk white trash preferably with a bunch of missing teeth. Think of one of those guys in the opening scene of the movie, Idiocracy. In football they make for the best fanbases and the toughest HFA. Green Bay fans are a little too smart and polite for my taste.

A warm weather city is out since the fanbases are too soft, rich, intelligent, and quiet. New York/Chicago teams will attract player who just want to 'stanky leg' and pimp their brand so they are out. NFL is unlike any other sport in which FA doesn't really matter, it's just mainly having good HFA , having a good QB, and having a good owner who knows when to move on at the right time. The team can't have a loud, meddling owner for obvious reasons either. It looks like basically Baltimore, Pittsburgh, and Philadephia IMO. Baltimore seems like a very well run organization from top to bottom. Buffalo somewhat fits the criteria, but they just strike me as a cursed franchise like _Allas. I don't know much about Philadelphia's owner , but he did have the balls to get rid of Wentz/Pedersen after they won a Super Bowl and do full rebuild before getting back again. Eagles might be the team to bandwagon if I ever go that route tbh IMHO
Lions?

Millennial_Messiah
01-18-2024, 10:15 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

Jerruh is the worst. I wish we could trade Jerruh and Dak to the Panthers for the Panthers owner, tbh

FrostKing
01-19-2024, 01:43 AM
Alot of McCarthy & Dak blame when in the WC game the defense pulled a No Show

We will see just how improved Love truly is this Saturday.

GAustex
01-19-2024, 10:41 AM
Remember the good old days
Roger Staubach was a real Cowboy

GAustex
01-19-2024, 01:06 PM
Mike McCarthy Begs Cowboys Fans To Believe In Him And Dak Prescott

Bill_Brasky
01-19-2024, 02:54 PM
Alot of McCarthy & Dak blame when in the WC game the defense pulled a No Show

We will see just how improved Love truly is this Saturday.

Every playoff loss for Dak involves him being shellshocked and blown out in the first half, then a bunch of points at the end to make the game look closer than it was.

GB 2016 first half down 21-3
LA 2019 first half down 20-7
SF 2022 first half down 16-7, down 23-7 through 3 quarters
SF 2023 first half down 9-6, finished game with 1 TD and 2 INTs, outplayed by Brock Purdy
GB 2024 first half down 27-7

How much more do we need to see, tbh? Fuck this scrub.

GAustex
01-19-2024, 03:24 PM
Remember the good old days
Roger Staubach was a real Cowboy

Ol Roger would stand back there and stick it in Drew Pearson’s gut while getting blasted or he would take off running for his life and pull it out. Those were the days.

MultiTroll
01-23-2024, 10:13 AM
Do it Jerrah :lol

Stefon Diggs favored to play for Cowboys alongside Trevon Diggs next season if not on Bills (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/stefon-diggs-favored-to-play-for-cowboys-alongside-trevon-diggs-next-season-if-not-on-bills/ar-BB1h88aF)

Millennial_Messiah
01-23-2024, 08:38 PM
Do it Jerrah :lol

Stefon Diggs favored to play for Cowboys alongside Trevon Diggs next season if not on Bills (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/stefon-diggs-favored-to-play-for-cowboys-alongside-trevon-diggs-next-season-if-not-on-bills/ar-BB1h88aF)

they do need help across from Lamb. Cooks disappears too much and Gallup is a cap casualty who was never the same after suffering the serious leg injury.

Mark Celibate
01-27-2024, 01:07 PM
Keeping Dak/McCarthy is 100% proof, to me, that Jerry is not serious about winning a championship as opposed to just making as much money as possible. I know this isn't exactly a hot take, but this latest offseason proved to me that he's not incompetent, just a shrewd businessman. I don't even hate him for it, as it makes good business sense to ensure the team is an 8-10 win team every year. Keep them relevant so that Stephen Ape and the rest of the ESPN chimpanzees can hoot and holler about the Cowboys every week while Jerruh brings in record profits from the skyhigh ratings. ESPN First Take or w/e its called had the highest ever ratings on MLK Day morning (rofl), the day after the Cowboys lost. Everybody was inevitably going to tune in to see Stephen Ape do his African Tribal Mating call ritual after Dallas' playoff loss. As long as Jerry can stand the annual humiliation, why change the formula?

DMX7
02-05-2024, 10:43 PM
It's time for the Cowboys to bring back Jimmy Johnson as head coach.