PDA

View Full Version : Chinese spy balloon over Montana...

ElNono
02-03-2023, 12:13 AM
Is it looking for farting cows, tbh?

Ef-man
02-03-2023, 12:36 AM
They are probably just gobsmacked that Wyoming’s minimum wage of $5.15 may divert low paying jobs away from China.

Tyronn Lue
02-03-2023, 01:20 AM
So china got a balloon all the way to Montana but flights were grounded all over the South. Amazing.

ElNono
02-03-2023, 08:18 AM
So china got a balloon all the way to Montana but flights were grounded all over the South. Amazing.

China >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Southwest Airlines

DarrinS
02-03-2023, 03:24 PM

Adam Lambert
02-03-2023, 04:10 PM
When did Twitter introduce scratch 'n sniff tweets? That one reeks of butthurt.

ElNono
02-03-2023, 04:43 PM

They probably do it for cheaper and better than the unionized workers as well, tbh

clambake
02-03-2023, 04:49 PM
The Canadian border?

MultiTroll
02-03-2023, 07:05 PM
What has Orange Yam Tits said he would do to save the day?

Parachute out of a plane above the balloon?

FuzzyLumpkins
02-03-2023, 07:05 PM
China is claiming it is a weather balloon.

Winehole23
02-04-2023, 12:38 AM
Desperate for bad news. Gianforte is a clown.

Momo
02-04-2023, 01:23 AM
China is claiming it is a weather balloon.
Nina is claiming it is a luft balloon.

ElNono
02-04-2023, 07:08 AM
Other than purposely looking for an international incident, there's no reason China would use a "spy balloon".

They have plenty of spy satellites, that the US can't do anything about, so sending something so detectable makes no sense.

Tyronn Lue
02-04-2023, 01:18 PM
Other than purposely looking for an international incident, there's no reason China would use a "spy balloon".

They have plenty of spy satellites, that the US can't do anything about, so sending something so detectable makes no sense.

Maybe China put some covid up in that balloon and they want the US to shoot it down.

Monostradamus
02-04-2023, 02:54 PM

GAustex
02-04-2023, 03:07 PM

It is my understanding that there is something that could be done

ElNono
02-04-2023, 03:26 PM
It is my understanding that there is something that could be done

Not without being considered an act of war and putting at risk our satellites.

The US does track their orbits and has some mitigation in place (like covering certain areas or conducting work underground), but it's difficult to conceal big structures or equipment movement.

You also have to add Russia having their own, and now North Korea appears likely to launch one soon as well.

ElNono
02-04-2023, 03:29 PM
Looks like the balloon got popped.

Spurs Homer
02-04-2023, 03:43 PM
What has Orange Yam Tits said he would do to save the day?

Parachute out of a plane above the balloon?

his retard treasonous spawn - dumbshit jr, said that people in montana can shoot it down with their 2nd amendment rt toyz!

at 35000 feet!

:clap

GAustex
02-04-2023, 03:55 PM
Should have popped that thing over Alaska

Blake
02-04-2023, 05:17 PM

Lol

Tyronn Lue
02-04-2023, 06:22 PM
Looks like the balloon got popped.
What will the fallout be from this other than balloon fragments? I think the administration was hoping it would drift into Canadian airspace and be their problem.

spurraider21
02-04-2023, 06:24 PM
Joe bullying China per par

GAustex
02-04-2023, 06:54 PM
Better late than never

Blake
02-04-2023, 07:54 PM
Better late than never

Yeah it could have left more chemtrails

ElNono
02-04-2023, 08:24 PM
What will the fallout be from this other than balloon fragments? I think the administration was hoping it would drift into Canadian airspace and be their problem.

Apparently the 'canopy' size was the size of a school bus, that's why they didn't want to pop it over populated areas.

I just can't wait to see american ingenuity in action: a 55 billion high-altitude plane retrofitted with a fan to blow the balloon away.

pgardn
02-04-2023, 08:28 PM

Where are the other 98?

pgardn
02-04-2023, 08:32 PM

This is called a trial balloon and it sometimes does not even have to be an actual balloon in politics.
This is a, "what ya gonna do" , balloon.
Answered: pop it.

And play with the remains.

boutons_deux
02-05-2023, 12:18 AM
Three Chinese balloons flew over USA when Trash was president and he did nothing

Trash, his mafiya,his schutzstaffel, 147 repugs who signed to negate Biden's blowout win, are much more dangerous to USA then this fucking Chinese balloon

Winehole23
02-05-2023, 01:53 AM
DOD says similar happened three times during the Trump Administration. Trump didn't do diddly.

The balloon did not pose a military or physical threat. Still its intrusion into American airspace over several days was an unacceptable violation of U.S. sovereignty. The official said Chinese balloons briefly transited the continental United States at least three times during the prior administrationhttps://www.defense.gov/News/News-Stories/Article/Article/3288543/f-22-safely-shoots-down-chinese-spy-balloon-off-south-carolina-coast/

FrostKing
02-05-2023, 01:55 AM
https://youtu.be/17z0bKWXvkU

boutons_deux
02-05-2023, 03:03 AM
The balloon came down on the continental shelf, only 50 feet of water. Trivial to recover it

Adam Lambert
02-05-2023, 11:05 AM
Another weekly "crisis" averted, what's the next panic, Republicans?

Adam Lambert
02-05-2023, 11:11 AM
Pandemic that kills millions = nbd

Limp Chinese weather balloon that might have cameras
https://i.gifer.com/47iq.gif

boutons_deux
02-05-2023, 12:49 PM
Repugs stoking Chinese hate to polarize their voters against Chinese Americans

koriwhat
02-05-2023, 12:55 PM
Repugs stoking Chinese hate to polarize their voters against Chinese Americans

STFU Puto! Go suck off Beijing Biden some more you dumbfuck.

Btw there's only one demographic who are against asians today and it's not white dude nor Repugs. Guess who?

ElNono
02-05-2023, 05:33 PM
Pandemic that kills millions = nbd

Limp Chinese weather balloon that might have cameras
https://i.gifer.com/47iq.gif

We also avoided blaming the Chinese balloon in destroying the economy...

Tyronn Lue
02-05-2023, 05:53 PM
We also avoided blaming the Chinese balloon in destroying the economy...
That would be the orange blimp.

HemisfairArena
02-05-2023, 10:50 PM
Three Chinese balloons flew over USA when Trash was president and he did nothing

Trash, his mafiya,his schutzstaffel, 147 repugs who signed to negate Biden's blowout win, are much more dangerous to USA then this fucking Chinese balloon

typical dumbshit democrat,,,,lets see the proof, numbnuts. Just like youre russian collusion bullshit. You democrats will believe anything the liberal media tells you. So show me all this proof that 3 balloons flew over when Trump was president because i see all these liberal media saying it but not one iota of evidence,,,,not even a single picture. But you dumbshit liberal sheep will believe it,,,,lmao.

Joseph Kony
02-05-2023, 10:54 PM
typical dumbshit democrat,,,,lets see the proof, numbnuts. Just like youre russian collusion bullshit. You democrats will believe anything the liberal media tells you. So show me all this proof that 3 balloons flew over when Trump was president because i see all these liberal media saying it but not one iota of evidence,,,,not even a single picture. But you dumbshit liberal sheep will believe it,,,,lmao.

yet you have no trouble believing in the big sky daddy :lmao fucking retarded boomer

HemisfairArena
02-05-2023, 10:56 PM
yet you have no trouble believing in the big sky daddy :lmao fucking retarded boomer

idont believe in god, numbnuts,,,so again,,,show me this proof of 3 balloons. You dumbshits even believed the russia collusion thing for 3 years,,,,do you know how stupid you have to be to believe an unproven lie for three years because the media spoon fed it to you?

baseline bum
02-05-2023, 11:02 PM
idont believe in god, numbnuts,,,so again,,,show me this proof of 3 balloons. You dumbshits even believed the russia collusion thing for 3 years,,,,do you know how stupid you have to be to believe an unproven lie for three years because the media spoon fed it to you?

LOL believes Trump won the 2020 election

Blake
02-05-2023, 11:07 PM

https://www.defense.gov/News/Transcripts/Transcript/Article/3288618/senior-defense-official-and-senior-military-official-hold-an-off-camera-on-back/

This isn't the liberal media, dumb shit.

HemisfairArena
02-05-2023, 11:12 PM
https://www.defense.gov/News/Transcripts/Transcript/Article/3288618/senior-defense-official-and-senior-military-official-hold-an-off-camera-on-back/

This isn't the liberal media, dumb shit.

Again, wheres the proof, numbnuts?,,,no photos,,,no video,,,no anything. You telling me the dept of defense doesnt have proof of this?,,,,lmao. Do you really think if this actually happened when Trump was president that the media and democrats wouldnt have been all over it and tried to impeach him a 3rd time and drag him through the mud?

HemisfairArena
02-05-2023, 11:13 PM

LOL believes biden is doing a great job.

HemisfairArena
02-05-2023, 11:16 PM
Again, look at all this proof with this balloon with biden as president but you are trying to tell me nothing with 3 balloons under Trump and no one got anything to prove it?,,,no photos,,,no video,,,,,bwahahaha,,,,you gullible sheep crack me up,,,,,

baseline bum
02-05-2023, 11:17 PM
LOL believes biden is doing a great job.

Nope, but you believe Trump won in 2020 don't you?

ElNono
02-06-2023, 12:22 AM

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Spurs Homer
02-06-2023, 12:23 AM
Again, look at all this proof with this balloon with biden as president but you are trying to tell me nothing with 3 balloons under Trump and no one got anything to prove it?,,,no photos,,,no video,,,,,bwahahaha,,,,you gullible sheep crack me up,,,,,

you are EXACTLY the reason our country is fucked

stupid gullible brainwashed cultist

sad for our country

ElNono
02-06-2023, 12:24 AM

What's your conspiracy here? That the DoD is lying? bwahahaha

HemisfairArena
02-06-2023, 01:18 AM
I see you dumbshits still cant provide proof,,,cmon kids,,,,put me in my place otherwise you look like the same gullible sheep that believe everything the media tells them,,,,you probably believed adam schiff when he said he had proof of russia collusion with Trump(we're still waiting for that proof).,,,,lmao. You sorry ass gullible fucks,,,you crack me up. You cant even post one picture,,,not one iota of proof that this happened under Trumps presidency,,,,good night, kids,,,,let me know when you have the goods,,,

HemisfairArena
02-06-2023, 01:32 AM
and Nono,,,,you always look stupid and uneducated,,,you are the biggest sheep,,,,,so you believe the DoD, huh? So tell me einstein, which employee said that 3 balloons flew over under Trumps presidency?,,,,cmon, numbnuts,,,,lets hear a name,,,because your lame ass liberal media is saying unnamed source and you democrats eat it up like the gullible fucks you are. Here you go from your democrat liberal source:,,,

China Spy Balloons Crossed Into U.S. 3 Times During Trump Administration (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/china-spy-balloons-crossed-into-us-3-times-during-trump-administration/ar-AA177r9x)

Suspected spy balloons from China crossed into the continental United States at least three times during the Trump administration, according to a statement Saturday by the Department of Defense (https://www.defense.gov/News/News-Stories/Article/Article/3288543/f-22-safely-shoots-down-chinese-spy-balloon-off-south-carolina-coast/)citing an unnamed “senior defense offical.”

Ef-man
02-06-2023, 01:36 AM
Here you go bitch.

https://bigwnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/NINTCHDBPICT000415012444-1.jpg

https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/190531120832-trump-england-4-super-tease.jpg

https://www.washingtonpost.com/resizer/BYZqS_LYOwGB23Q-crHmsxS4QRk=/1484x0/arc-anglerfish-washpost-prod-washpost.s3.amazonaws.com/public/5QPSXREGQQI6RBKTUPHISA3MPA.jpg

FrostKing
02-06-2023, 02:08 AM
Need China to hurry up manufacturing the balloon we will unleash on them

baseline bum
02-06-2023, 02:21 AM
I see you dumbshits still cant provide proof,,,cmon kids,,,,put me in my place otherwise you look like the same gullible sheep that believe everything the media tells them,,,,you probably believed adam schiff when he said he had proof of russia collusion with Trump(we're still waiting for that proof).,,,,lmao. You sorry ass gullible fucks,,,you crack me up. You cant even post one picture,,,not one iota of proof that this happened under Trumps presidency,,,,good night, kids,,,,let me know when you have the goods,,,

Did Trump rightfully win the 2020 presidential election?

FrostKing
02-06-2023, 02:51 AM
We defeated the balloon

CosmicCowboy
02-06-2023, 09:22 AM
The sightings were only discovered "after the prior administration left," senior defense officials told both The Wall Street Journal and The Washington Post.

yeah, right. Last week?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/china-flew-spy-balloons-over-the-us-while-trump-was-president-but-nobody-realized-until-after-he-left-office-reports-say/ar-AA179Ubl

Ef-man
02-06-2023, 10:07 AM
Yam Tits must not have read the intel briefs.

CNN reported on Sunday that the Pentagon had briefed Congress of previous Chinese surveillance balloons during the Trump administration that flew near Texas and Florida.

CosmicCowboy
02-06-2023, 10:32 AM
Yam Tits must not have read the intel briefs.

CNN reported on Sunday that the Pentagon had briefed Congress of previous Chinese surveillance balloons during the Trump administration that flew near Texas and Florida.

From CNN

The Biden administration official now says the incidents were not discovered until after the Trump administration had already left. But the official did not say how those incidents were discovered or when.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/05/politics/chinese-spy-balloons-trump-administration/index.html

clambake
02-06-2023, 10:33 AM
Cowboy is well on his way to openly support trump again.

CosmicCowboy
02-06-2023, 10:36 AM
Cowboy is well on his way to openly support trump again.

No, just correcting misinformation.

Ef-man
02-06-2023, 10:43 AM
From CNN

https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/05/politics/chinese-spy-balloons-trump-administration/index.html

Yet congress was briefed. How about that.

CosmicCowboy
02-06-2023, 10:44 AM
Yet congress was briefed. How about that.

and CNN was the only one that reported it and now seems to retract it by clearly saying it wasn't DISCOVERED until later.

boutons_deux
02-06-2023, 10:48 AM
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-02-04/chinese-spy-balloon-thousands-misled-by-us-research-device-viral-video

Ef-man
02-06-2023, 11:01 AM
and CNN was the only one that reported it and now seems to retract it by clearly saying it wasn't DISCOVERED until later.

So you agree that Congress was notified of the incursions real time.

Are you arguing that the issue is that the public was not notified of what was happening? Or that yam tits did not care to shoot the balloons down or that yam tits kept it hush-hush?

Blake
02-06-2023, 11:18 AM
Again, wheres the proof, numbnuts?,,,no photos,,,no video,,,no anything. You telling me the dept of defense doesnt have proof of this?,,,,lmao. Do you really think if this actually happened when Trump was president that the media and democrats wouldnt have been all over it and tried to impeach him a 3rd time and drag him through the mud?

If you don't believe the DOD, that's your silly prerogative.

But you just wanted to say this is the liberal media making shit up. Because you're retarded. And that's what your alt right overlords tell you to say.

boutons_deux
02-06-2023, 11:18 AM
Bloomberg link above claims it was actually an American balloon

��

CosmicCowboy
02-06-2023, 11:20 AM
So you agree that Congress was notified of the incursions real time.

Are you arguing that the issue is that the public was not notified of what was happening? Or that yam tits did not care to shoot the balloons down or that yam tits kept it hush-hush?

I am saying that they clearly said the balloon incursions were not DISCOVERED until after they left office. Basic logic would tell you it was impossible to brief congress in real time if the incursions hadn't been discovered yet and CNN falsely reported it.

Blake
02-06-2023, 11:45 AM

CNN is giving quotes from officials from the DoD

CosmicCowboy
02-06-2023, 11:49 AM
CNN is giving quotes from officials from the DoD

Whatever you guys want to believe, even if it totally defies logic. I don't give a shit. Go blue team.

Ef-man
02-06-2023, 12:11 PM
I am saying that they clearly said the balloon incursions were not DISCOVERED until after they left office. Basic logic would tell you it was impossible to brief congress in real time if the incursions hadn't been discovered yet and CNN falsely reported it.

Balloons with payload are easily seen on radar. They are not invisible.

Your argument is about the word "discovered?"

So, the US military and intelligence agencies, during yam tits' administration, did not "discover" any chinese spy balloon activity near or over the US at any time. Congree was therefore not notified. But along comes Biden and boom, there was chinese spy balloon activity in the past, just not "discovered" by yam tits. Is that your basic logic?

Isn't that a great national security failure?

Blake
02-06-2023, 12:15 PM

Lol "falsely reported"

You're a moron

CosmicCowboy
02-06-2023, 12:23 PM
Lol "falsely reported"

You're a moron

I really don't give a shit what a loser like you thinks.

As CNN said:

The Biden administration official now says the incidents were not discovered until after the Trump administration had already left. But the official did not say how those incidents were discovered or when.

Thats the only information we seem to have. Whether it is true or not none of us have a clue.

ChumpDumper
02-06-2023, 12:24 PM

So it was even worse under Trump.

CosmicCowboy
02-06-2023, 12:25 PM
So it was even worse under Trump.

Or it didn't happen at all. Who the fuck really knows?

ChumpDumper
02-06-2023, 12:30 PM
Or it didn't happen at all. Who the fuck really knows?

What's your conspiracy theory here?

Blake
02-06-2023, 12:30 PM
Whatever you guys want to believe, even if it totally defies logic. I don't give a shit. Go blue team.

It's from the DoD. You don't have to believe them either. Go Trump team.

Spurs Homer
02-06-2023, 12:33 PM

you are a gullible brainwashed moron and the reason why cults are formed…

why would you need schiff to prove or disprove what YOUR OWN EYES AND EARS saw and heard?

did you witness directly or on recorded video (not even gonna post links for you as you wont believe your own eyes)
- trump saying, “russia if you are listening” and then directly ask russia to attack another usa citizen?

did you witness directly by reading the mueller report saying that 5 hours after trump asked russia for help- russia hacked the servers an the dnc?

did you witness directly on video shown to the world and available everywhere on the internet/youtube-
trump being asked at HELSINKI - if he believed putin or his own usa intel?

i know any moron had the capacity to witness personally all of the above - which is EXACTLY the definition of collusion and it was provided for you courtesy of trump and russia to witness with

YOUR OWN EYES AND EARS

And that is what shiff was trying to tell you retards- that the

PUBLICLY AVAILABLE REPORTS-
showed trump and russia actively colluding

so you dont NEED schiff you fucking retard comrade TSA twin/troll/alt

CosmicCowboy
02-06-2023, 12:38 PM
What's your conspiracy theory here?

I honestly don't know who is telling the truth. Here is the condensed chronology.

1) Spy balloon travels all the way across the continent before being shot down. Obviously a bunch of people bitching about it.

2) "unnamed DOD source" says it happened three times under Trump administration.

3) Multiple high level Trump officials including Bolton who hates Trump said it never happened.

4) "unnamed DOD source" says it happened but they didn't know about it because we didn't find out about it until they were out of office.

The whole thing is just too weird. I have no idea who to believe but clearly you guys have made up your minds.

Blake
02-06-2023, 12:48 PM
I honestly don't know who is telling the truth. Here is the condensed chronology.

1) Spy balloon travels all the way across the continent before being shot down. Obviously a bunch of people bitching about it.

2) "unnamed DOD source" says it happened three times under Trump administration.

3) Multiple high level Trump officials including Bolton who hates Trump said it never happened.

4) "unnamed DOD source" says it happened but they didn't know about it because we didn't find out about it until they were out of office.

The whole thing is just too weird. I have no idea who to believe but clearly you guys have made up your minds.

They also said it happened at the beginning of the Biden administration one other time.

Is this really that big a deal for your team?

CosmicCowboy
02-06-2023, 12:49 PM
They also said it happened at the beginning of the Biden administration one other time.

Is this really that big a deal for your team?

Not to me. Just the usual "let's not tell the public what is going on", kind of like the classified documents. "We will admit it if the media finds out."

Is it a big deal to you?

Blake
02-06-2023, 12:50 PM
Not to me.

Is it a big deal to you?

No it's not a big deal to me either. Is your gripe then that you feel bad ol liberal media did you wrong here?

CosmicCowboy
02-06-2023, 12:53 PM
No it's not a big deal to me either. Is your gripe then that you feel bad ol liberal media did you wrong here?

I clearly said I don't know what to believe, loser, even if you have made up your mind.

Blake
02-06-2023, 01:01 PM
I clearly said I don't know what to believe, loser, even if you have made up your mind.

I'm fine with the DoD report. You're hung up over CNN because team Trump told you to get hung up over them. That's what you believe

CosmicCowboy
02-06-2023, 01:04 PM
I'm fine with the DoD report. You're hung up over CNN because team Trump told you to get hung up over them. That's what you believe

You are a fucking idiot. Your butthurt warps your judgement.

Blake
02-06-2023, 01:20 PM
You are a fucking idiot. Your butthurt warps your judgement.

This is as rich as you claim to be

Winehole23
02-06-2023, 01:21 PM
CC goes full emo every time.

CosmicCowboy
02-06-2023, 01:26 PM
CC goes full emo every time.

emo
noun
ˈē-(ˌ)mō
: a style of rock music influenced by punk rock and featuring introspective and emotionally fraught lyrics

whatever, whinehole.

pgardn
02-06-2023, 01:57 PM
We still need to pick up some remains before we know more.
I think its okay to say "we are not fully sure wtf is going on here"

CosmicCowboy
02-06-2023, 02:03 PM
This is as rich as you claim to be

Rich is a relative term and I have never claimed to be rich, just not a broke dick loser cuck like you are.

Winehole23
02-06-2023, 02:03 PM
I clearly said I don't know what to believe, loser, even if you have made up your mind.if you don't believe the DOD or the Khazarian media, what would convince you?

CosmicCowboy
02-06-2023, 02:05 PM
if you don't believe the DOD or the Khazarian media, what would convince you?

I will say again:

Winehole23
02-06-2023, 02:11 PM
CC just asking questions here.

Why do you think DOD might be lying? Did Trumps's flunkies rushing to disavow the DOD make you skeptical, or do you just tend to believe John Bolton?

CosmicCowboy
02-06-2023, 02:16 PM
CC just asking questions here.

Why do you think DOD might be lying? Did Trumps's flunkies rushing to disavow the DOD make you skeptical?

There were two conflicting DOD statements according to CNN

1) They briefed congress in real time

2) They didn't find out about it until after Trump left office.

Both were "unnamed DOD sources".

Which do you want to believe? They can't both be true.

baseline bum
02-06-2023, 02:24 PM
John Bolton, standup guy. Someone who would never lie to the American people.

Ef-man
02-06-2023, 02:25 PM
Another chinese spy balloon has been "discovered" over Latin America. Not sure who to believe.

https://www.newsweek.com/china-responds-spy-balloon-discovered-latin-america-colombia-1779138

Winehole23
02-06-2023, 02:28 PM

Which do you want to believe? They can't both be true.Presumably any of the Congress critters briefed could clear up the discrepancy.

Winehole23
02-06-2023, 02:33 PM
Presumably any of the Congress critters briefed could clear up the discrepancy.There it is

Rep. Mike Waltz, who sits on the House Armed Services Committee, offered an explanation for the differing tales, saying that his office had been briefed on the details and that it had happened over Florida, Texas and elsewhere. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11719079/Did-Trumps-defense-secretary-KNOW-Chinese-spy-balloons-flew-decide-not-tell-him.html

Winehole23
02-06-2023, 02:46 PM
According to Waltz, James Mattis kept Trump in the dark. If true, Trump gets a pass for doing nothing.

Time and again, Trump's own appointees found him untrustworthy, for some reason.

CosmicCowboy
02-06-2023, 02:54 PM
According to Waltz, James Mattis kept Trump in the dark. If true, Trump gets a pass for doing nothing.

Time and again, Trump's own appointees found him untrustworthy, for some reason.

Waltz said he was briefed by Lloyd Austin who was appointed in 2021 and is the Current secdef. NOT in real time.

Winehole23
02-06-2023, 03:09 PM
Waltz said he was briefed by Lloyd Austin who was appointed in 2021 and is the Current secdef. NOT in real time.ah, good catch

SnakeBoy
02-06-2023, 04:04 PM
F-22 Makes First Air-to-Air Strike in Chinese Balloon Takedown
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/f-22-makes-first-air-to-air-strike-in-chinese-balloon-takedown/ar-AA178ivM?OCID=ansmsnnews11

CosmicCowboy
02-06-2023, 04:47 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FoJ7SoFaQAEYyD9?format=jpg&name=small

ChumpDumper
02-06-2023, 05:11 PM

Which do you want to believe? They can't both be true.

What's the advantage for the DoD's lying about previous balloons?

CosmicCowboy
02-06-2023, 05:21 PM
What's the advantage for the DoD's lying about previous balloons?

I didn't say they were lying about previous balloons.

I said one of the statements as reported by CNN from "unnamed DOD sources" has to be wrong.

ChumpDumper
02-06-2023, 05:35 PM
I didn't say they were lying about previous balloons.

I said one of the statements as reported by CNN from "unnamed DOD sources" has to be wrong.

So you do think Chinese balloons passed over the US during the Trump administration?

Blake
02-06-2023, 07:11 PM
So you do think Chinese balloons passed over the US during the Trump administration?

hE dOesnT knOw daMMiT

Blake
02-06-2023, 07:46 PM
CNN)The American military had a "domain awareness gap" that allowed three other suspected Chinese spy balloons to transit the continental United States undetected under the Trump administration, the Pentagon general responsible for providing air and missile defense over North America said on Monday.

"Every day as a NORAD commander, it's my responsibility to detect threats to North America. I will tell you that we did not detect those threats," Gen. Glen VanHerck, commander of US Northern Command and North American Aerospace Defense Command said when asked about the three other balloons.

"And that's a domain awareness gap that we have to figure out, but I don't want to go into further detail."...

https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/06/politics/pentagon-balloon-monday/index.html

Jump all over the liberal media tho lol

Ef-man
02-06-2023, 08:08 PM
CNN)The American military had a "domain awareness gap" that allowed three other suspected Chinese spy balloons to transit the continental United States undetected under the Trump administration, the Pentagon general responsible for providing air and missile defense over North America said on Monday.

"Every day as a NORAD commander, it's my responsibility to detect threats to North America. I will tell you that we did not detect those threats," Gen. Glen VanHerck, commander of US Northern Command and North American Aerospace Defense Command said when asked about the three other balloons.

"And that's a domain awareness gap that we have to figure out, but I don't want to go into further detail."...

https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/06/politics/pentagon-balloon-monday/index.html

Jump all over the liberal media tho lol

An awareness gap until Biden showed up, go figure.

CosmicCowboy
02-06-2023, 08:20 PM
An awareness gap until Biden showed up, go figure.

LOL awareness gap describes Biden perfectly.

ChumpDumper
02-06-2023, 08:23 PM

Do you believe multiple Chinese balloons flew over the US during the Trump administration?

CosmicCowboy
02-06-2023, 08:43 PM
Do you believe multiple Chinese balloons flew over the US during the Trump administration?

The head of NORAD said they did and he didn't know it at the time. That is surprising but believable as he basically admitted incompetence.

ChumpDumper
02-06-2023, 09:38 PM
The head of NORAD said they did and he didn't know it at the time. That is surprising but believable as he basically admitted incompetence.

You didn't answer the question.

Do you believe multiple Chinese spy balloons passed over the US dur8ling the Trump administration?

Ef-man
02-06-2023, 09:55 PM

TBH, I prefer bright and aware presidents like Biden who do not to suggest nuking a hurricane or injecting disinfectant to kill covid. Big gap. :lmao

CosmicCowboy
02-06-2023, 10:52 PM
You didn't answer the question.

Do you believe multiple Chinese spy balloons passed over the US dur8ling the Trump administration?

I just said yes, dumbass. Were the words too big? Learn to fucking read .

ChumpDumper
02-06-2023, 10:56 PM
I just said yes, dumbass. Were the words too big? Learn to fucking read .

You did not say yes. Thanks for manning up finally.

Points off for your hissy fit tho.

pgardn
02-06-2023, 11:50 PM
I wonder if we have requested that the Chinese tell us if anything explosive, poisonous, radioactive existed in or was associated with the balloon.
We have to be getting close to picking parts of it up from the ocean/ocean floor.

CosmicCowboy
02-07-2023, 07:28 AM
You did not say yes. Thanks for manning up finally.

Points off for your hissy fit tho.

I said it was believable. That is the same as yes. And quit flattering yourself that you actually cause others anger with your stupid repetitive questions. Calling you a dumbass was just a statement of fact. You should really try to get a life outside of trying to "win" on a message board.

Blake
02-07-2023, 11:14 AM
I said it was believable. That is the same as yes. And quit flattering yourself that you actually cause others anger with your stupid repetitive questions. Calling you a dumbass was just a statement of fact. You should really try to get a life outside of trying to "win" on a message board.

Lol admitting he causes you anger on a message board

MultiTroll
02-07-2023, 11:49 AM
I wonder if we have requested that the Chinese tell us if anything explosive, poisonous, radioactive existed in or was associated with the balloon.
We have to be getting close to picking parts of it up from the ocean/ocean floor.
Surely China would give a forthcoming, honest answer.

spurraider21
02-07-2023, 12:06 PM
ehhh

Leetonidas
02-07-2023, 12:21 PM
:lmao

ChumpDumper
02-07-2023, 12:35 PM

It's not the same and you know it.:lol

CosmicCowboy
02-07-2023, 12:42 PM
So Chump, is it important to you that balloons crossed US air space during the Trump administration? If so, why?

ChumpDumper
02-07-2023, 12:52 PM
So Chump, is it important to you that balloons crossed US air space during the Trump administration? If so, why?

Sure it's important for the same reason it's important now.

Why is it important for you to protect your Trump so much that you lie that "believable" and "I believe" are the same thing?

CosmicCowboy
02-07-2023, 12:58 PM

Why is it important for you to protect your Trump so much that you lie that "believable" and "I believe" are the same thing?

There you go making shit up again. I have never been a Trumper and you know it. You just try to hang that label to be an ass. And "i find it believable" literate people understand to mean I believe it. But keep trying to twist shit around in your desperate attempt at a "win" on a tiny message board with like 30 active users. It really shows what a tool you are.

ChumpDumper
02-07-2023, 01:04 PM
There you go making shit up again. I have never been a Trumper and you know it. You just try to hang that label to be an ass. And "i find it believable" literate people understand to mean I believe it. But keep trying to twist shit around in your desperate attempt at a "win" on a tiny message board with like 30 active users. It really shows what a tool you are.The fact you keep claiming it's a competition with Ws and Ls explains why you lie to avoid Ls, I guess.

All anyone has to do is look at how you struggled and flailed for days trying to avoid your cow fart L.

Why do you play the game if you don't care about Ws or Ls?

CosmicCowboy
02-07-2023, 01:06 PM
The fact you keep claiming it's a competition with Ws and Ls explains why you lie to avoid Ls, I guess.

All anyone has to do is look at how you struggled and flailed for days trying to avoid your cow fart L.

Why do you play the game if you don't care about Ws or Ls?

Because I like calling out your wimpy bullshit. Seriously you should try to get a life outside Spurstalk.

ChumpDumper
02-07-2023, 01:08 PM
Because I like calling out your wimpy bullshit. Seriously you should try to get a life outside Spurstalk.

Then you understand why I like calling you out on your wimpy bullshit and your comical lies and rampant misogyny .:tu

Spurs Homer
02-07-2023, 01:09 PM
There you go making shit up again. I have never been a Trumper and you know it. You just try to hang that label to be an ass. And "i find it believable" literate people understand to mean I believe it. But keep trying to twist shit around in your desperate attempt at a "win" on a tiny message board with like 30 active users. It really shows what a tool you are.

c’mon man

anyone and everyone can read your shit for years and absolutely know with 100% certainty that you, sir, are in fact

nothing more than a diehard fucking trumper

ONLY by reading YOUR WORDS
YOUR CONSTANT DEFENDING OF TRUMP

and all your other tap-dancing when you get called out for it.

just stop.

CosmicCowboy
02-07-2023, 01:31 PM
Then you understand why I like calling you out on your wimpy bullshit and your comical lies and rampant misogyny .:tu

:lol all for that elusive "win" :lmao

ChumpDumper
02-07-2023, 01:32 PM
:lol all for that elusive "win" :lmao

As you are trying for a win right now. Just like when you brag or put someone else down -- you're trying for a win.:tu

CosmicCowboy
02-07-2023, 01:33 PM
c’mon man

anyone and everyone can read your shit for years and absolutely know with 100% certainty that you, sir, are in fact

nothing more than a diehard fucking trumper

ONLY by reading YOUR WORDS
YOUR CONSTANT DEFENDING OF TRUMP

and all your other tap-dancing when you get called out for it.

just stop.

Another stupid post from the resident dickhead.

I am on record from day one as not supporting Trump. Never voted for him and never will. He is almost as big an asshole as you are.

BD24
02-07-2023, 01:58 PM
Poor CC…literally can’t stop responding to chump :lol

Spurs Homer
02-07-2023, 02:23 PM
Another stupid post from the resident dickhead.

I am on record from day one as not supporting Trump. Never voted for him and never will. He is almost as big an asshole as you are.

keep trying to convince yourself - while simultaneously defending all of trumps fuckery 24/7

lol

CosmicCowboy
02-07-2023, 02:25 PM
keep trying to convince yourself - while simultaneously defending all of trumps fuckery 24/7

lol

Keep lying while you try to convince yourself.

BD24
02-07-2023, 02:52 PM
I’m fairness to CC he has been one of the only R’s that has said fuck trump pretty reguraly. Despite the rest of his fuckery, that is true.

baseline bum
02-07-2023, 04:05 PM
I’m fairness to CC he has been one of the only R’s that has said fuck trump pretty reguraly. Despite the rest of his fuckery, that is true.

While also defending Trump most of the time

spurraider21
02-07-2023, 04:58 PM

While also defending Trump most of the time
yeah its the same shtick koriwhat does

FUCK DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS... while 100% of his commentary here is shitting on the left, defending/deflecting when the right is criticized

SpursforSix
02-07-2023, 05:05 PM

FUCK DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS... while 100% of his commentary here is shitting on the left, defending/deflecting when the right is criticized

Man...there's a bunch here that do that on the pro left side as well.

spurraider21
02-07-2023, 05:17 PM
thread about george santos

LOL BIDEN LIES TOO

koriwhat
02-07-2023, 05:21 PM

Both sides suck but only one is comprised of shitty commie revolutionists who are hell bent on changing this country into a hell hole.

spurraider21
02-07-2023, 05:36 PM
Both sides suck but only one is comprised of shitty commie revolutionists who are hell bent on changing this country into a hell hole.
not true! the republicans are also shitty commie revolutionists. according to this guy at least

Wgaf about the current GOP, they're Dems in sheep's clothing tbh

Blake
02-07-2023, 06:21 PM

You like it but CD needs to get a life when he does it. Oh ok.

Blake
02-07-2023, 06:23 PM

Lol if CC were to use more caps and throw in a couple of death wishes here and there I'm not sure you could tell some of their posts apart

Blake
02-07-2023, 06:24 PM

To the untrained eye it might seem that way

pgardn
02-07-2023, 06:28 PM
Surely China would give a forthcoming, honest answer.

We are going to find it.
Lies need to be catalogued. You need to give them a chance to lie at least.

pgardn
02-07-2023, 06:40 PM

It easy to be on what is now called the left.
The Republicans leading candidate for president is Donald Trump.
The worst president we have ever had. Lying, self agrandizing, megolomaniac a they still defend him as "better than Joe"
I absolutely totally disagree Trump was better than Joe, its not even close.

Also its easy to point out what stinks about the other side. I can give positives for both the left and the right.
But the right under Trump... I have some good points but they pale in comparison to Biden.
Biden at least lets the experts on the left lead him. Trump listened to the most outrageous fools he could find.

Its much easier to be a democrat now imo. If you really want to analyze the major issues and how they are approached.
The red team is actually led by one of the biggest failures of a president of all time, its hard to imagine.

ElNono
02-07-2023, 06:45 PM
and Nono,,,,you always look stupid and uneducated,,,you are the biggest sheep,,,,,so you believe the DoD, huh? So tell me einstein, which employee said that 3 balloons flew over under Trumps presidency?,,,,cmon, numbnuts,,,,lets hear a name,,,because your lame ass liberal media is saying unnamed source and you democrats eat it up like the gullible fucks you are. Here you go from your democrat liberal source:,,,

China Spy Balloons Crossed Into U.S. 3 Times During Trump Administration (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/china-spy-balloons-crossed-into-us-3-times-during-trump-administration/ar-AA177r9x)

Suspected spy balloons from China crossed into the continental United States at least three times during the Trump administration, according to a statement Saturday by the Department of Defense (https://www.defense.gov/News/News-Stories/Article/Article/3288543/f-22-safely-shoots-down-chinese-spy-balloon-off-south-carolina-coast/)citing an unnamed “senior defense offical.”

:lmao hit a nerve...

so your conspiracy is that the DoD is lying? Did Trump won the 2020 election too? :lmao

CosmicCowboy
02-07-2023, 07:12 PM
You can have conservative positions without liking or defending Trump. They are not equal.

pgardn
02-07-2023, 07:19 PM
You can have conservative positions without liking or defending Trump. They are not equal.

At the risk of being a RINO which according to many on this board is not a true conservative.
The blue team is very confused as is the red team as a whole.

Blake
02-07-2023, 07:22 PM

Your fake news/liberal media position just happens to coincide with Trump's

CosmicCowboy
02-07-2023, 07:26 PM
You like it but CD needs to get a life when he does it. Oh ok.

There is a difference, loser cuck.

1) I'm not on here 24/7/365 like he is.
2) I dont stalk him and attack him every thread he posts in.
3) thats exactly what he does when I post.

when he attacks I am happy to call him out for his bullshit but I'm not stalking him on his every post in every thread. I come on here for amusement but I am very capable of responding to his bullshit.

CosmicCowboy
02-07-2023, 07:28 PM
Your fake news/liberal media position just happens to coincide with Trump's

As usual you are full of butthurt and bullshit.

Blake
02-07-2023, 07:37 PM
As usual you are full of butthurt and bullshit.

No, the evidence is here. You towed the Trump company line.

CosmicCowboy
02-07-2023, 07:43 PM
No, the evidence is here. You towed the Trump company line.

Lol illiterate cuck. Learn to spell.

MultiTroll
02-07-2023, 07:44 PM
I’m fairness to CC he has been one of the only R’s that has said fuck trump pretty reguraly.
I have also never seen a post of CCs supporting Trump.

ChumpDumper can you find posts of CC supporting Trump?

Yes or No?

Be specific.

Blake
02-07-2023, 09:27 PM
Lol illiterate cuck. Learn to spell.

Lol scraping the dictionary for wins

ChumpDumper
02-07-2023, 09:32 PM
I have also never seen a post of CCs supporting Trump.

ChumpDumper can you find posts of CC supporting Trump?

Yes or No?

Be specific.

When did I say he supports Trump?

Be specific.

If you want to see his defending Trump, go back in this thread.

ChumpDumper
02-07-2023, 09:34 PM
You can have conservative positions without liking or defending Trump. They are not equal.True, but you do all three at some points.

CosmicCowboy
02-07-2023, 09:46 PM
Lol scraping the dictionary for wins

Lol your stupid is still showing, cuck. Dumb is dumb. Don't need a dictionary to know you can't even spell basic stuff.

Tyronn Lue
02-07-2023, 10:01 PM
CosmicCowboy is just an alt of ChumpDumper, who is an alt of Blake. Notice you never see them all at the HEB at the same time.

Blake
02-07-2023, 10:25 PM
Lol your stupid is still showing, cuck. Dumb is dumb. Don't need a dictionary to know you can't even spell basic stuff.

Too bad the dictionary didn't tell you that cows fart

CosmicCowboy
02-08-2023, 07:52 AM
Too bad the dictionary didn't tell you that cows fart

:deadhorse

Just another example why it's a waste of time to try to discuss science with idiots like you.

Blake
02-08-2023, 10:53 AM
:deadhorse

Just another example why it's a waste of time to try to discuss science with idiots like you.

Why would anyone want to discuss science with a fake cowboy like you that can't get facts straight about cows farting

CosmicCowboy
02-08-2023, 11:13 AM
Why would anyone want to discuss science with a fake cowboy like you that can't get facts straight about cows farting

I posted links multiple times that clearly stated less than 5% of methane emitted by cows came from farts, you were just too fucking stupid and stubborn to quit your "cows don't fart" bullshit. Clearly some came from farts as I clearly stated, but keep repeating that stupid shit, loser. I'm done with that subject.

Blake
02-08-2023, 11:29 AM
I posted links multiple times that clearly stated less than 5% of methane emitted by cows came from farts, you were just too fucking stupid and stubborn to quit your "cows don't fart" bullshit. Clearly some came from farts as I clearly stated, but keep repeating that stupid shit, loser. I'm done with that subject.

:lol you still can't own being wrong on it. Why would anyone want to discuss anything with you at all

ChumpDumper
02-08-2023, 11:31 AM

Had you led with the percentages, you would've a avoided your L.

Lying about what you said in the first place earns you another L.

Winehole23
02-08-2023, 11:37 AM
I posted links multiple times that clearly stated less than 5% of methane emitted by cows came from farts, you were just too fucking stupid and stubborn to quit your "cows don't fart" bullshit. Clearly some came from farts as I clearly stated, but keep repeating that stupid shit, loser. I'm done with that subject.After your authoritative statement that "cows don't fart" got shot down, you had to "clarify" it. To your credit, you admitted you goofed when you went on to say "cows don't have intestines."

:tu

SpursforSix
02-08-2023, 11:50 AM
Had you led with the percentages, you would've a avoided your L.

Lying about what you said in the first place earns you another L.

After your authoritative statement that "cows don't fart" got shot down, you had to "clarify" it. To your credit, you admitted you goofed when you went on to say "cows don't have intestines."

Ding. Just to refresh, he said, "Technically cows don't fart. They belch." That was the whole post. No qualifiers or any discussion regarding methane output.

MultiTroll
02-08-2023, 11:55 AM
When did I say he supports Trump?

Be specific.
This is you talking to yourself / addressing CC:

You can and no doubt will weasel and welsh but you are clearly inferring CC is a Trump supporter here.

CosmicCowboy
02-08-2023, 11:57 AM
After your authoritative statement that "cows don't fart" got shot down, you had to "clarify" it. To your credit, you admitted you goofed when you went on to say "cows don't have intestines."

Yes, I should have initially said only a tiny percentage of methane comes from farts, 95+ percent comes from belches. I think you guys have corrected the initial statement enough.:deadhorse

BD24
02-08-2023, 12:09 PM
CosmicCowboy is just an alt of ChumpDumper, who is an alt of Blake. Notice you never see them all at the HEB at the same time.
:lol The H‑E‑B line at the end got me

Winehole23
02-08-2023, 12:17 PM
Yes, I should have initially said only a tiny percentage of methane comes from farts, 95+ percent comes from belches. I think you guys have corrected the initial statement enough.:deadhorseif you didn't act like you're never mistaken, I doubt you'd get so much pushback. your penchant for strained self-parsing also does you little credit.

CosmicCowboy
02-08-2023, 12:22 PM
if you didn't act like you're never mistaken, I doubt you'd get so much pushback. your penchant for strained self-parsing also does you little credit.

meh Pot/Kettle

ChumpDumper
02-08-2023, 12:32 PM
meh Pot/Kettle

wimpy bullshit

CosmicCowboy
02-08-2023, 12:33 PM
wimpy bullshit

pot/kettle

ChumpDumper
02-08-2023, 12:37 PM
pot/kettle

No, this is all about you and your wimpy bullshit. Had you just taken the first L like a man, cow fart would not be ST legend.

CosmicCowboy
02-08-2023, 12:39 PM
No, this is all about you and your wimpy bullshit. Had you just taken the first L like a man, cow fart would not be ST legend.

Chump stretching for that "win". wimpy bullshit.

Hilarious anonymous keyboard warrior talking about "being a man".

ChumpDumper
02-08-2023, 12:42 PM
Chump stretching for that "win". wimpy bullshit.

And now you lied about being done discussing it.

Another L for you.

CosmicCowboy
02-08-2023, 12:43 PM
And now you lied about being done discussing it.

Another L for you.

Chump claims another "win". :lmao

ChumpDumper
02-08-2023, 12:46 PM
Chump claims another "win". :lmao

Has nothing to do with me.

It's simply your L.

And you can't let it go.:lol

CosmicCowboy
02-08-2023, 12:56 PM
Has nothing to do with me.

It's simply your L.

And you can't let it go.:lol

Looks like you are the one that can't let it go since you inserted yourself into another conversation that didn't involve you. Rent free.

ChumpDumper
02-08-2023, 01:01 PM
I like calling out your wimpy bullshit.

d:lolne

CosmicCowboy
02-08-2023, 01:05 PM
gee...what a significant earth shattering "win" for the resident keyboard warrior.

ChumpDumper
02-08-2023, 01:09 PM
gee...what a significant earth shattering "win" for the resident keyboard warrior.

You don't like having your wimpy bullshit called out. That's why you can't stop and will keep fighting until you feel you win -- usually through some personal insult.

CosmicCowboy
02-08-2023, 01:10 PM
You don't like having your wimpy bullshit called out. That's why you can't stop and will keep fighting until you feel you win -- usually through some personal insult.

pot/kettle

ChumpDumper
02-08-2023, 01:11 PM
pot/kettleOn the contrary, I simply pointed out your errors and lies and subsequent meltdowns.

CosmicCowboy
02-08-2023, 01:14 PM
On the contrary, I simply pointed out your errors and lies and subsequent meltdowns.

pot/kettle

ChumpDumper
02-08-2023, 01:16 PM
pot/kettle

Link to the personal insults?

To my errors and lies?

Winehole23
02-08-2023, 01:18 PM
pot/kettle

https://media.tenor.com/us7fggHPuXcAAAAC/tilt.gif

CosmicCowboy
02-08-2023, 01:19 PM
Link to the personal insults?

To my errors and lies?

calm down Chump...no need to get your panties all in a wad. It's just a mini message board...:lol

ChumpDumper
02-08-2023, 01:20 PM

calm down Chump...no need to get your panties all in a wad. It's just a mini message board...:lol

All you have to do is say you have nothing, CC. Then you could let it go.

Blake
02-08-2023, 02:40 PM

:lol The H‑E‑B line at the end got me

Pfft. Our maids shop for us

Blake
02-08-2023, 03:01 PM

Rofl angry dude telling anyone else to calm down

SpursforSix
02-08-2023, 03:16 PM
Rofl angry dude telling anyone else to calm down

It's bizarre that he has me on ignore but not the rest of you guys that give him shit.

MultiTroll
02-08-2023, 03:30 PM
China is mad at the US for blasting its suspected spy balloon, but a few years ago, state TV bragged its fighter pilots could shoot one down (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/china-is-mad-at-the-us-for-blasting-its-suspected-spy-balloon-but-a-few-years-ago-state-tv-bragged-its-fighter-pilots-could-shoot-one-down/ar-AA17dnr1?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=60ceeaf0d90e4754a0a573b74d092f15)

BD24
02-08-2023, 03:57 PM
It's bizarre that he has me on ignore but not the rest of you guys that give him shit.
He will forever be known as the “cows don’t fart guy” because of you. Apparently that is too much to handle for him

SpursforSix
02-08-2023, 04:03 PM
He will forever be known as the “cows don’t fart guy” because of you. Apparently that is too much to handle for him

I suppose it speaks to how boring my life is. But it's my biggest win in a long time. I still can't believe he dug in like that.

Ef-man
02-08-2023, 07:27 PM
I suppose it speaks to how boring my life is. But it's my biggest win in a long time. I still can't believe he dug in like that.

Sure, you mail it in and horde all the limelight. Stop the Steal!

I will have you know that I slaved (on duckduckgo.com for one query) to find the diagram showing the long cow intestine!

And what do I get, not even an honorable mention.

What is the point of trying when the game is rigged.

Fuck Hugo Chavez and his fucking German servers for this grand larceny!

Winehole23
02-09-2023, 12:39 AM
I suppose it speaks to how boring my life is. But it's my biggest win in a long time. I still can't believe he dug in like that.Authoritative bluster and bs is his SOP, tbh.

SpursforSix
02-09-2023, 11:12 AM
Sure, you mail it in and horde all the limelight. Stop the Steal!

I will have you know that I slaved (on duckduckgo.com for one query) to find the diagram showing the long cow intestine!

And what do I get, not even an honorable mention.

What is the point of trying when the game is rigged.

Fuck Hugo Chavez and his fucking German servers for this grand larceny!

Shit...I didn't mail it in. I spent way too much of my life bringing it up. I think it took a couple of years before he finally said he was wrong.
And now he still backtracks and talks about science.

boutons_deux
02-09-2023, 02:16 PM
The Chinese balloon carried electronics for sigint, electronic spying on communications

spurraider21
02-09-2023, 02:32 PM

https://media0.giphy.com/media/iOm1xOSfAtPzmPXJqH/giphy.gif

koriwhat
02-09-2023, 05:09 PM
not true! the republicans are also shitty commie revolutionists. according to this guy at least

I wouldn't doubt if most are starting with Mandarin Mitch.

koriwhat
02-09-2023, 05:09 PM
We are going to find it.
Lies need to be catalogued. You need to give them a chance to lie at least.

Commies always lie so... Just look at what comes out of the WH.

MultiTroll
02-09-2023, 06:48 PM
Commies always lie so... Just look at what comes out of the WH.

Final tally of lies: Analysts say Trump told 30,000 mistruths – that’s 21 a day – during presidency | The Independent (https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/trump-lies-false-presidency-b1790285.html)

koriwhat
02-09-2023, 07:03 PM
Final tally of lies: Analysts say Trump told 30,000 mistruths – that’s 21 a day – during presidency | The Independent (https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/trump-lies-false-presidency-b1790285.html)

And? He's a fucking liar like all the rest you little woke fatty.

koriwhat
02-09-2023, 07:03 PM
Btw lmao @ analysts and the Independent

Blake
02-09-2023, 07:14 PM
Btw lmao @ analysts and the Independent

Lmao you'll never say where you get your info from

MultiTroll
02-09-2023, 07:42 PM
CareyWat is caring again.

DMX7
02-11-2023, 07:41 PM
Our $200 million super jet is finally going to work.. against hot air balloons and UFOs. :)

GAustex
02-11-2023, 08:08 PM
Look squirrel!

Blake
02-11-2023, 08:44 PM
Should have popped that thing over Alaska

Look squirrel!

Oh ok not a big deal now

TimDunkem
02-11-2023, 09:13 PM
4th object over Montana currently. Will be shot down tomorrow.

Edit: Possible radar anomaly? Word now at 8:47 pm cst is that there were radar tracks but nothing was observed visually.

ElNono
02-11-2023, 11:20 PM
Might be the rocketman, tbh

koriwhat
02-12-2023, 03:28 AM
CareyWat is caring again.

You're so bitter that I see through your bs left wing ideology huh? Crushing holes in your own bullshit bro? LMAO Tell us again how tolerant you are as you talk shit about women you don't know. Beat women down or prop them up? Which one is it Mr. Double Standards?

Now cry more and talk more shit about me which you'd never do irl because, like all the other "dudes" here, you're a straight up pussy MT and you know it bro.

Blake
02-12-2023, 02:32 PM
How does every thread turn into kori crying about someone being mean to him

Tyronn Lue
02-12-2023, 08:48 PM
Could you imagine going through all the trouble to log in, click on the Politics forum and then find threads where someone quoted you, only to tell everyone how much you don't care what they say? Imagine doing that for 20 years. It's almost like he likes it.

SpursforSix
02-12-2023, 08:59 PM
Could you imagine going through all the trouble to log in, click on the Politics forum and then find threads where someone quoted you, only to tell everyone how much you don't care what they say? Imagine doing that for 20 years. It's almost like he likes it.

I mean, it’s that or sitting around an empty tattoo shop.

Winehole23
02-15-2023, 11:03 AM
Three unidentified objects shot down by US fighter jets since Friday may turn out to be balloons connected to “benign” commercial or research efforts, a White House official said on Tuesday.

The US has not found any evidence to connect the objects to China’s balloon surveillance program nor to any other country’s spy program, national security council spokesperson, John Kirby, told reporters (https://www.nytimes.com/2023/02/14/us/politics/ufo-balloons-flying-objects.html).
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/feb/14/flying-objects-shot-down-balloons-white-house

Winehole23
02-15-2023, 11:30 AM
Probably coincidental

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/08/02/pentagon-testing-mass-surveillance-balloons-over-midwest-report-says/1906094001/
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/aug/02/pentagon-balloons-surveillance-midwest

Winehole23
02-16-2023, 04:05 PM
A small, globe-trotting balloon declared “missing in action” by an Illinois-based hobbyist club on Feb. 15 has emerged as a candidate to explain one of the three mystery objects shot down by four heat-seeking missiles launched by U.S. Air Force fighters since Feb. 10.

The club—the Northern Illinois Bottlecap Balloon Brigade (NIBBB)—is not pointing fingers yet.

But the circumstantial evidence is at least intriguing. The club’s silver-coated, party-style, “pico balloon” reported its last position on Feb. 10 at 38,910 ft. off the west coast of Alaska, and a popular forecasting tool—the HYSPLIT model provided by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)—projected the cylindrically shaped object would be floating high over the central part of the Yukon Territory on Feb. 11. That is the same day a Lockheed Martin F-22 shot down an unidentified object of a similar description and altitude in the same general area.
https://aviationweek.com/defense-space/aircraft-propulsion/hobby-clubs-missing-balloon-feared-shot-down-usaf

boutons_deux
03-16-2023, 10:19 AM
I read an article claiming the USA, if China invades/takes over Taiwan, would destroy TSMC sites rather than let TSMC chip production to be run by Xi.