PDA

View Full Version : RIP Burt Bacharach

Monostradamus
02-09-2023, 05:03 PM
https://www.billboard.com/music/music-news/burt-bacharach-dead-pop-composer-lyricist-dies-7333151/amp/

Burt Bacharach, Peerless Pop Composer, Dies at 94

Monostradamus
02-09-2023, 05:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsJMnnKgNjg

Adam Lambert
02-09-2023, 05:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsJMnnKgNjg

One of his best compositions. :tu

koriwhat
02-09-2023, 05:19 PM
These death threads are pathetic... Give yourself a pat on the back for another worthless thread. :tu

SpursforSix
02-09-2023, 05:33 PM
Meh

Blake
02-09-2023, 05:58 PM
These death threads are pathetic... Give yourself a pat on the back for another worthless thread. :tu

I'll say a little prayer for you

Monostradamus
02-09-2023, 06:32 PM
https://media.tenor.com/cFsekjlQb1wAAAAd/quantum-leap-mirror.gif

koriwhat
02-09-2023, 07:05 PM
https://post.healthline.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/766x415-thumbnail_2-1-732x430.jpg

Spurs Homer
02-09-2023, 08:34 PM
One of the greatest songwriting teams in history (Burt Bacharach/Hal David)

RIP

Millennial_Messiah
02-10-2023, 11:31 AM
At least he lived to a good age and didn't die young. RIP either way. Sad to see anyone die.

Millennial_Messiah
02-10-2023, 11:31 AM
One of his best compositions. :tu

wow, seriously?

rascal
02-10-2023, 12:16 PM

You are worthless

Adam Lambert
02-10-2023, 01:17 PM
wow, seriously?

So seriously

koriwhat
02-11-2023, 01:18 PM
You are worthless

Lol Whoa big dog slow your roll... Oh no I'm worthless... STFU puto

koriwhat
02-11-2023, 01:18 PM
At least he lived to a good age and didn't die young. RIP either way. Sad to see anyone die.

Millions die every day... Gonna start threads for them all?

clambake
02-11-2023, 03:42 PM

Millions lol

koriwhat
02-11-2023, 05:24 PM
Millions lol

You don't think millions die daily around the world? If not millions def hundred of thousands but I'm sure it's much more than that especially in 3rd world countries but keep being a little shit.

pgardn
02-11-2023, 05:36 PM

This is so stupid.

Why are these particular people mentioned?
Because they are well known.

It does not mean the others are unimportant. Or that well known people are more important.
The commonality is THEY ARE WELL KNOWN.
Good God...

"Dont mention anybody unless you mention everybody!" sure...

benefactor
02-11-2023, 05:40 PM
You are worthless
rascal with the goods.

I don't know how Joey looks himself in the mirror. He can only fight using his friends and that is well documented. I challenged him one on one but he has made it clear he has no desire to get into the circle with me alone. And yes, I trolled him on FB and told him he and his friends would lose the fight if friends got involved, but that is irrelevant.

This started with one bitch of a man talking shit to an actual man and and the bitch hiding behind his friends when challenged. I was willing to just handle this one on one. But he is afraid...a loud talking coward.

Blake
02-11-2023, 06:39 PM
rascal with the goods.

I don't know how Joey looks himself in the mirror. He can only fight using his friends and that is well documented. I challenged him one on one but he has made it clear he has no desire to get into the circle with me alone. And yes, I trolled him on FB and told him he and his friends would lose the fight if friends got involved. But that is irrelevant.

This started with one bitch of a man talking shit to an actual man and and the bitch hiding behind his friends when challenged. I was willing to just handle this one on one. But he is afraid...a loud talking coward.

If you see me walking down the street
And I start to cry each time we meet
Walk on by, walk on by
Make believe
That you don't see the tears
Just let me grieve
In private 'cause each time I see you
I break down and cry
And walk on by (don't stop)
And walk on by (don't stop)
And walk on by

koriwhat
02-12-2023, 12:27 AM
rascal with the goods.

I don't know how Joey looks himself in the mirror. He can only fight using his friends and that is well documented. I challenged him one on one but he has made it clear he has no desire to get into the circle with me alone. And yes, I trolled him on FB and told him he and his friends would lose the fight if friends got involved, but that is irrelevant.

Bro you stalk men on facebook behind an alt like the little bitch that you are. Didn't you say your friends were going to put me and my friends in the hospital so what are you scared of? Going to continue crying over my buds? :lmao

STFU and go find your boyfriend on Grindr because I ain't interested!

Monostradamus
02-13-2023, 02:22 PM
Bro you stalk men on facebook behind an alt like the little bitch that you are. Didn't you say your friends were going to put me and my friends in the hospital so what are you scared of? Going to continue crying over my buds? :lmao

STFU and go find your boyfriend on Grindr because I ain't interested!

Why do you back down so quickly every time someone calls your bluff? :lol

leemajors
02-14-2023, 07:40 AM
No Plug 2 thread?

Tyronn Lue
02-14-2023, 11:02 AM
https://media.tenor.com/DLlHoq88QW0AAAAM/blchota-knocked.gif

koriwhat
02-15-2023, 03:35 PM
Why do you back down so quickly every time someone calls your bluff? :lol

WTF are you even talking about fatty? Funniest thing of all are all you pussies talking shit to me when not one of yall have ever been in a ring, been hit, or had to defend yourselves from any such threat. Fuck off fatty!

Btw you and your boyfriend Bene both can come and catch these hands if yall weren't such pussies. :tu

SpursforSix
02-15-2023, 03:39 PM
WTF are you even talking about fatty? Funniest thing of all are all you pussies talking shit to me when not one of yall have ever been in a ring, been hit, or had to defend yourselves from any such threat. Fuck off fatty!

Btw you and your boyfriend Bene both can come and catch these hands if yall weren't such pussies. :tu

I've been in a ring and knocked people out. I've also been knocked out or close to it. But I never asked any of my opponents for a crappy tattoo. Never crossed my mind.

koriwhat
02-15-2023, 03:42 PM
I've been in a ring and knocked people out. I've also been knocked out or close to it. But I never asked any of my opponents for a crappy tattoo. Never crossed my mind.

Hey that's pretty rad then! At least one of you dudes here has the balls to make up for all the dudes here with barbie pockets. :lmao

And bro I seriously don't give af what you think of the work I do so your stupid comments about such nonsense is just that. You're still a fucking pussy bro!

SpursforSix
02-15-2023, 04:11 PM
Hey that's pretty rad then! At least one of you dudes here has the balls to make up for all the dudes here with barbie pockets. :lmao

And bro I seriously don't give af what you think of the work I do so your stupid comments about such nonsense is just that. You're still a fucking pussy bro!

I'm super confused. Is this you not giving a fuck what I say?

Joseph Kony
02-15-2023, 04:33 PM
give yourself a pat on the back for 34,761 worthless posts of autistic screeching :tu

Joseph Kony
02-15-2023, 04:34 PM
"Btw you and your boyfriend Bene both can come and catch these hands if yall weren't such pussies. "

:lmao :lmao this guy...so terrified of the footlong Kony he had to edit the code in his browser to not see my posts and refuses to step outside of his shop to get knocked tf out despite being offered to meet up on neutral ground numerous times. look up the definition of pussy in the dictionary and you'll see Joey Mann's calf tats

Judy Booty
02-15-2023, 04:58 PM
"Btw you and your boyfriend Bene both can come and catch these hands if yall weren't such pussies. "

:lmao :lmao this guy...so terrified of the footlong Kony he had to edit the code in his browser to not see my posts and refuses to step outside of his shop to get knocked tf out despite being offered to meet up on neutral ground numerous times. look up the definition of pussy in the dictionary and you'll see Joey Mann's calf tats

I'll meet you you black mandingo. I've had stuff stuffed up my chichi that you couldn't fit in your Crocs. Hit me up. Let's get real.

Judy Booty
02-15-2023, 04:58 PM
crickets from Koney

Joseph Kony
02-15-2023, 05:26 PM
sorry Judy, i'm into boys

Judy Booty
02-15-2023, 05:38 PM
sorry Judy, i'm into boys

I can probably make that work. Are you cool with me watching? And maybe taping for my husband.

Judy Booty
02-15-2023, 05:39 PM
I guess...I should have asked if you're cool with my husband watching and him beating me up later.

Judy Booty
02-15-2023, 05:40 PM
It's so hard to meet poople on the internet these days.

koriwhat
02-15-2023, 06:42 PM
I'm super confused. Is this you not giving a fuck what I say?

It's not about what you say... Yall can't see the bigger picture huh? It's IDGAF about you personally dead or alive bro. Has nothing to do with your words or the words of other bitchass males like you.

Monostradamus
02-15-2023, 07:22 PM

:lmao koriwhat

SpursforSix
02-15-2023, 07:29 PM
It's not about what you say... Yall can't see the bigger picture huh? It's IDGAF about you personally dead or alive bro. Has nothing to do with your words or the words of other bitchass males like you.

Maybe just quit posting hon.

benefactor
02-15-2023, 09:29 PM
Translation: Ill have my friends beat you up after you knock me out.

koriwhat
02-16-2023, 04:09 PM
Maybe just quit posting hon.

So I should stop posting because I believe I have to give a fuck about anonymous people I have no irl relationship with? :lmao

Fuck off puto!

Translation: Ill have my friends beat you up after you knock me out.

LMAO You sure are playing the long game and hoping everyone believes you're not the little bitch that you clearly are.

Didn't you want a camera man and a crowd first and foremost? Didn't you stalk me on Facebook claiming your buds and yourself were going to put me and my buds in the hospital? :lmao

Bro you're a pussy and that's a-ok you big pussy! :tu

SpursforSix
02-16-2023, 04:12 PM
So I should stop posting because I believe I have to give a fuck about anonymous people I have no irl relationship with? :lmao

Yeah...that would be fine.

Monostradamus
02-16-2023, 10:34 PM

Fuck off puto!

LMAO You sure are playing the long game and hoping everyone believes you're not the little bitch that you clearly are.

Didn't you want a camera man and a crowd first and foremost? Didn't you stalk me on Facebook claiming your buds and yourself were going to put me and my buds in the hospital? :lmao

Bro you're a pussy and that's a-ok you big pussy! :tu
I’m definitely taking bene and his boys over your crew. How hard could it be to beat up a bunch of meth heads who got Hep-C from their crappy tattoo artist leader?

koriwhat
02-17-2023, 01:55 PM
I’m definitely taking bene and his boys over your crew. How hard could it be to beat up a bunch of meth heads who got Hep-C from their crappy tattoo artist leader?

Bro you and that puto would be in for a rude awakening but reality is your bitchass and his will never show yalls fat faces anywhere close to where I'm at. Yall are pussies and yall know it fatty.