02-16-2023, 10:49 PM
https://www.spurstalk.com/spurs-hornets-grades-59/

Rolling into the All-Star break in style :tu

spurs10
02-16-2023, 10:53 PM
Thanks for the grades! Onward!

SPURt
02-16-2023, 11:12 PM
Thanks timvp! Sochan has been struggling since coming back from his injury. I hope the all star break helps him.

BackHome
02-17-2023, 12:19 AM
I wonder if he is just hitting that rookie wall?

Mr. Body
02-17-2023, 01:54 AM
Thanks timvp! Sochan has been struggling since coming back from his injury. I hope the all star break helps him.

Me too. I will say he had a great game against Atlanta and then two relatively bad ones against Cleveland and Charlotte.

It may not be the injury. He may struggle against long and athletic front lines.

John B
02-17-2023, 03:40 AM
Sochan needs to learn how to impact the game in other facets when his shots are not falling, rebounding, assist, defense, getting to the FT line. Tonight he had 5 rebounds and 2 assists, which I think is not that bad. I’m not worried, I think he’ll figure it out.

Branham continues to impress me. He just knows how to score. I hope Pop continues to feed his hunger, build his confidence more. Likewise Collins, continue feeding him at the post. He knows how to pass, like those nifty bounce passes to Malaki. I’m enjoying watching each one develop.

Rocalcio
02-17-2023, 03:44 AM
I really appreciate how good Collins is a good passer.

SPURt
02-17-2023, 11:16 AM
Me too. I will say he had a great game against Atlanta and then two relatively bad ones against Cleveland and Charlotte.

It may not be the injury. He may struggle against long and athletic front lines.
It looks like defenses are also closing out on him harder after he put up those big games. It seems like the shots he is taking are more contested than before. Hopefully it’s not the injury, I’d rather he need to figure out how to play against more focused defenders than have a lingering back issue.

rjv
02-17-2023, 01:18 PM
this team has been more enjoyable to watch lately because of the continued growth of branham, barlow, bassey and some of the others.