PDA

View Full Version : Grades: Spurs @ Pelicans - Mar. 21, 2023

timvp
03-22-2023, 05:03 AM
https://www.spurstalk.com/spurs-pelicans-grades-72/

Not even a fair game, tbh :lol

Ocotillo
03-22-2023, 07:36 AM
Out of town and could not watch the game, thanks for the summary and before reading it, I looked at the box score and thought Langford really blew a chance to show some stuff. Nice to hear he efforted on defense but he blew his chance.

John B
03-22-2023, 08:33 AM
I’m enjoying Mamu’s game a lot, very high bball IQ. I like for him to finish a couple of those layups. I’m also impressed with the defensive efforts and I think he’s getting better. He’s 23 and seems focused on getting better. He’s in a great position with the Spurs.

The rest of the guys are meh. But I like the effort, just not enough talent last night. I thought for sure the Spurs ciukd beat this team with a complete roster. But Spurs need the L so great.

Tonight for sure would be a much contested game.

The Truth #6
03-22-2023, 09:10 AM
It’s a good strategy for tanking: hold out good players for average teams, but then have a full roster for the best team so they can appreciate and learn from the competition.

Ed Helicopter Jones
03-22-2023, 10:41 AM
It’s a good strategy for tanking: hold out good players for average teams, but then have a full roster for the best team so they can appreciate and learn from the competition.

I dig it. Pop probably cringes a bit when we pull out those games against better teams, but I'm sure it's also gratifying to know we have an ok-ish group of young players to build on.

MultiTroll
03-22-2023, 11:04 AM
ZZZZZzzzz mmnnn huh, what?

Oh they lost. Good for the tank.

slick'81
03-22-2023, 11:25 AM
Atleast spurs fans have a new pet in mamu

spurraider21
03-22-2023, 12:17 PM
im sorry you had to watch the full game. if you only wanted to give grades for the first half, i'd have understood

only players i really cared to watch in this game were Branham and Wesley and they both laid eggs. bran has definitely hit the rookie wall. he just looks lifeless out there.

exstatic
03-22-2023, 01:46 PM
Loved Gorgui, both for the tanking pluses, and putting 'Chunis on his ass. He had been bullying the Spurs, Barlow in particular, all game.

rjv
03-22-2023, 02:37 PM
pop get a tank "A+".

ismael-robert
03-22-2023, 05:52 PM
Loved Gorgui, both for the tanking pluses, and putting 'Chunis on his ass. He had been bullying the Spurs, Barlow in particular, all game.

Video?