PDA

View Full Version : Grades: Spurs @ Warriors - Mar. 31, 2023

timvp
04-02-2023, 04:50 AM
https://www.spurstalk.com/spurs-warriors-grades-77/

Another good loss :tu

John B
04-02-2023, 09:20 AM
I hated myself rooting for those mofo Dubs, but at least Spurs got the needed L that gets them closer to a coin toss with HOU. I honestly enjoyed everybody’s performance. At times I thought they were going to win, but Coach Brown reminded Pop the ways of the Tank.

slick'81
04-02-2023, 10:06 AM
Every loss os a great loss from here on in

Dejounte
04-02-2023, 10:12 AM
Every loss is just a lowered chance to land the 7th pick.

spurs10
04-02-2023, 01:28 PM
L is for Lottery! Go Spurs

Mr. Body
04-02-2023, 01:59 PM
I wonder if the coaches asked Branham to push things this game. He was really forcing the issue and this got him into Blake Wesley-getting-swatted territory, especially around the rim. His swing going forward is how deferential he's going to be. He's crafty enough to learn how to get his shots off better. But is he willing to become dominant when needed?

There is too much to like about Mamu. This is a great system for him and I think his positional defense will improve. He's not atrocious there and does work hard.

GSW has no shotblockers and so Wesley had more luck. He needs to learn his floaters and a better sense of where helpside is coming. His passing is a plus right now.

Champagnie became interesting to me with this game. Pop clearly keyed into boosting him. Some real promise here.