PDA

View Full Version : Jaylen Brown

aissagholi7981
04-04-2023, 07:44 PM
How do we feel about him?

Throw the bank at him and hand the keys over.

Who says no?

The Truth #6
04-04-2023, 07:52 PM
Might be wrong timeline?

baseline bum
04-04-2023, 07:55 PM
How do we feel about him?

Throw the bank at him and hand the keys over.

Who says no?

He does

CGD
04-04-2023, 08:03 PM
Yea, you do that from the spurs perspective, and even more so if you land Victor. Then you consolidate some pieces like Keldon to get another big piece.

Joseph Kony
04-04-2023, 08:22 PM
If Spurs win the #1 pick, I wouldn't mind if SA threw a bunch of their assets to get Brown since he's pretty young for a vet player and Wemby is going to need a Robin. He is a damn good player despite Tatum getting most of the hype for Boston. But whether he would be down with that is another question, and I'd guess probably no. Plus given his recent comments about racist ass Boston I doubt he would want to live in Texas :lol

Ariel
04-04-2023, 08:29 PM
Given the Spurs timeline and the fact that he's a FA next season, I wouldn't mortgage the franchise's future for Jaylen Brown. That said, if we land Wemby and for whatever reason he wanted to leave Boston, he'd be more than welcome as a free agent next season. Other interesting unrestricted free agents in their prime for 2024: Siakam, Sabonis, Dejounte, Jarred Vanderbilt, Tyus Jones, Claxton

scott
04-04-2023, 10:18 PM
Given the Spurs timeline and the fact that he's a FA next season, I wouldn't mortgage the franchise's future for Jaylen Brown. That said, if we land Wemby and for whatever reason he wanted to leave Boston, he'd be more than welcome as a free agent next season. Other interesting unrestricted free agents in their prime for 2024: Siakam, Sabonis, Dejounte, Jarred Vanderbilt, Tyus Jones, Claxton

If this happened, which I doubt, it would immediately qualify Brian Wright for the HOF, IMO.

Ariel
04-04-2023, 10:26 PM
If this happened, which I doubt, it would immediately qualify Brian Wright for the HOF, IMO.
Right on time to f*ck their '24/'25 season and get their unprotected, high lottery pick in a deep '25 class :lol

scott
04-04-2023, 10:28 PM
Right on time to f*ck their '24/'25 season and get their unprotected, high lottery pick in a deep '25 class :lol

4D Chess

MultiTroll
04-04-2023, 10:34 PM
Absolutely not.

Unless a massive character change takes place, last years puss out in the Finals Game 6 and 7 was pathetic.
Granted, Kobme Taytum and Ime Pop were the leaders of that fold.