PDA

View Full Version : Game Thread: Minessota Timberwolves @ Austin Spurs - April 8, 2023 | 3PM CT | 11PM RIGA

Dex
04-08-2023, 08:52 AM
https://i.imgur.com/EgF9EBB.png

Spurs currently are undefeated at the Moody Center and will hope to protect that distinguished record!

Timberwolves are still jockeying for position in the play-in tournament so they should be a motivated bunch!

I'll be going to the game today and will be glad to see the Spurs without having to spend 2 hours in traffic to do so!

horseshue
04-08-2023, 09:09 AM
:lol

JPB
04-08-2023, 09:16 AM

Spurs currently are undefeated at the Moody Center and will hope to protect that distinguished record!

Timberwolves are still jockeying for position in the play-in tournament so they should be a motivated bunch!

I'll be going to the game today and will be glad to see the Spurs without having to spend 2 hours in traffic to do so!

Tell Wesley he sucks.

(If you have some balls)

slick'81
04-08-2023, 09:43 AM
Fck austin! NOspursNO:nope

MultiTroll
04-08-2023, 10:21 AM
Can we delve into this?

John B
04-08-2023, 10:23 AM

Have fun, but I rather they lose and get a coin-toss chance at 2nd.

No Spurs No!

Mr. Body
04-08-2023, 10:56 AM
Already beat them twice early in the year, right?

Dex
04-08-2023, 11:14 AM
Can we delve into this?

Wolves are currently in 9th. They could move up as far as 7th if they win out, or drop to 10th if they lose out.

MultiTroll
04-08-2023, 11:22 AM
Wolves are currently in 9th. They could move up as far as 7th if they win out, or drop to 10th if they lose out.
and 7th = host a Play In.
10th = roadie?

Dex
04-08-2023, 11:25 AM
and 7th = host a Play In.
10th = roadie?

Not only host, but 7th/8th place potentially only have to win one game to get into the playoffs.

9th/10th have to win two games.

https://cdn.nba.com/manage/2023/02/2023-Play-In-Tournament-Bracket-Graphic-16x9-1-1568x882.jpeg

MultiTroll
04-08-2023, 11:36 AM
So one would think Minn is plenty motivated to win.

But after the shit that came down yesterday, including the Heat making no attempt to move up to 6th instead of 7th and Houston winning, wow i don't know that any of us know WTF is going on with some of these games.

Ariel noted perhaps Silas is looking to F Houston in return as he's rumored fired at the end. Lovie Smith style revenge?

Dex
04-08-2023, 12:00 PM
Also just realized I misspelled Minnesota in the title, but nobody gives a shit about them anyways :lol

John B
04-08-2023, 12:56 PM
Also just realized I misspelled Minnesota in the title, but nobody gives a shit about them anyways :lol

That Austin could be Laredo or New Mexico or wherever they’re playing :lol:lol

heyheymymy
04-08-2023, 01:47 PM
Interesting the Grizz just released Kennedy Chandler

spurs10
04-08-2023, 02:01 PM
Have fun at the game. Let'm play!

spurs10
04-08-2023, 02:03 PM
A loss today will tie Houston for the second most horrible team in the NBA! Woot!

ace3g
04-08-2023, 02:28 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FtNxYqOXsAAmyaZ?format=jpg&name=large

DPG21920
04-08-2023, 02:36 PM
We want NO and LA making the playoffs. That way NO & Lakers have no chance at a top pick.

John B
04-08-2023, 02:47 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FtNxYqOXsAAmyaZ?format=jpg&name=large

Wait, don’t they need to suit up 8 players? :lol:lol

ace3g
04-08-2023, 02:55 PM
https://scontent-dfw5-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/340242843_5928297440629451_4727420048330714114_n.p ng?stp=dst-png_s640x640&_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=e8m_rj5NiqoAX9acQmD&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=00_AfDAWKaWJuaJA8FU0GSiXSZ1wLcppxpPUxOPKPrA3VoR 7g&oe=6435D5BE

spurs10
04-08-2023, 02:56 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FtNxYqOXsAAmyaZ?format=jpg&name=large I didn't want to have to go in to Austin today, but I might need to play a few minutes. Ouch...I just pulled a muscle writing that...so I'm OUT!

ace3g
04-08-2023, 03:22 PM
https://gifdb.com/images/high/wedding-crashers-weekend-party-champagne-dvalh0hte4qkc1cs.gif

The Truth #6
04-08-2023, 03:27 PM
This lineup for the Austin game. Hijole. It’s marginally better than the Austin Spurs roster. Lol.

Thomas82
04-08-2023, 03:58 PM
Minnesota seems to be playing down to us. Looks like they want to start the play-in on the road.

Barfunk
04-08-2023, 04:19 PM
Fck austin! NOspursNO:nope

If the Spurs ever do move to Austin, at least they stay in the area. That's 1000x better than the alternative of them moving to Vegas. There are tons of Spurs fans in Austin. I lived there for years and in the playoff years the bars were always packed to the brim with Spurs fans.

horseshue
04-08-2023, 04:24 PM
G-league all star game. T-pups are on pace to score 160. :lol

JPB
04-08-2023, 04:32 PM
One big shitty ass game. My thoughts to Dex.

exstatic
04-08-2023, 04:36 PM
Wait, don’t they need to suit up 8 players? :lol:lol

With the 2ways, they have 17, so this would leave 9 active.

DPG21920
04-08-2023, 04:38 PM
Champagine has been really damn good overall. Impressive stint he’s had with the big club

spurs10
04-08-2023, 04:55 PM
80 in the first half. Wonder if they cam make it to 160?

spurs10
04-08-2023, 05:19 PM
I wonder what happens in Dallas. They have come out in public as saying they are tanking and want to lose. If they lose won't they ne tied with OKC for 10.Does OKC have the tie-breaker? Meaning will they need to lose as bad as we do?

tonight...you
04-08-2023, 05:23 PM
I didn't want to have to go in to Austin today, but I might need to play a few minutes. Ouch...I just pulled a muscle writing that...so I'm OUT!
Lol.
Carpal tunnel! Carpal tunnel coach! Shooting hand!

tonight...you
04-08-2023, 05:25 PM
Champagine has been really damn good overall. Impressive stint he’s had with the big club
I've really enjoyed Perignon lately. He's looked very good.

MultiTroll
04-08-2023, 05:25 PM
80 in the first half. Wonder if they cam make it to 160?
From what I'm reading it was a heavy defensive struggle.
Hey we've got a chance for the flip now!

spurs10
04-08-2023, 05:28 PM
Lol.
Carpal tunnel! Carpal tunnel coach! Shooting hand! :lol

spurs10
04-08-2023, 05:28 PM
From what I'm reading it was a heavy defensive struggle.
Hey we've got a chance for the flip now! Yep!

Ariel
04-08-2023, 05:29 PM
I wonder what happens in Dallas. They have come out in public as saying they are tanking and want to lose. If they lose won't they ne tied with OKC for 10.Does OKC have the tie-breaker? Meaning will they need to lose as bad as we do?
OKC owns the tiebreaker for the play in, so Dallas is out of the playoffs. However, what they want is to remain at the #10 worst record, so they maximize their chances at keeping their pick (they traded it to NY for Porzingis, but it's top 10 protected). If they win, they give OKC and Chicago the chance to tie them with a loss. Currently Dallas' chance at keeping the pick stands at 79.8%. In a 2-way tie their chances drop to 44.15% (45% decrease) and in a 3-way tie their chances drop to 32.13% (60% decrease). That's a HUGE incentive to lose.

The Truth #6
04-08-2023, 05:30 PM
Dallas always says the quiet part out loud. Think they’d learn.

Mr. Body
04-08-2023, 05:47 PM
Champagnie has to be on the roster next year.

We had a good Blake Wesley this game. Played within himself, was more measured and pacey. You can see where he can be effective.

The Truth #6
04-08-2023, 05:56 PM
These games are likely fools gold and all that but I still like Champagnie. He’s doing well. I mean, its better than doing poorly in throwaway games. He’s a great shooter and doesn’t have a problem shooting when he’s crowded with a hand in his face.

Also, sort of an atypical story how he got into basketball. His black dad wanted him to play soccer; the dad is actually a college soccer coach. The white mom got him into basketball.

Ariel
04-08-2023, 05:59 PM
Champagnie has to be on the roster next year.

We had a good Blake Wesley this game. Played within himself, was more measured and pacey. You can see where he can be effective.
There is a pathway for Blake to make it in the league, but it's not fast and easy. He's got the tools to make it and he seems like a very mature, hard working kid, but it's going to take a couple of years at the least IMO. Should play a lot more in the G-League next year. Rooting for him.

Mr. Body
04-08-2023, 06:01 PM
There is a pathway for Blake to make it in the league, but it's not fast and easy. He's got the tools to make it and he seems like a very mature, hard working kid, but it's going to take a couple of years at the least IMO. Should play a lot more in the G-League next year. Rooting for him.

He needs to stop trying to punch the ball through a thicket of arms at the rim. He needs to slow down and pick different speeds. Once he feels more in control of a game, he can concentrate on finishing in various ways. Today he seemed more aware of where help was and that helped him make good decisions. He's already a good defender and his shot from distance is actually pretty good.

I think he can do it. He's on the right team, too.

Ariel
04-08-2023, 06:02 PM
These games are likely fools gold and all that but I still like Champagnie. He’s doing well. I mean, its better than doing poorly in throwaway games. He’s a great shooter and doesn’t have a problem shooting when he’s crowded with a hand in his face.

Also, sort of an atypical story how he got into basketball. His black dad wanted him to play soccer; the dad is actually a college soccer coach. The white mom got him into basketball.
It's true you can't read too much into these games, but Champagnie has already shown enough to warrant a spot next year. Hope they keep him. Meanwhile, Langford is too inconsistent and injury prone for my liking, his roster spot should be used elsewhere.

Mr. Body
04-08-2023, 06:06 PM
Only way I can't see Champagnie offered a spot is that he's distributing Trump paraphenalia to teammates or defending Clarence Thomas. A lot of fringe guys ball out at the end of the year when things don't matter (Shaeden Sharpe, Johnny Davis), but it's more that JC shows a good feel for the game and multiple skills that are good. He's not lost out there. Plus his shot - he gets it off quickly and whenever open. He's hitting above his average and well above even his college average, so he should fall back a bit. But this is a position of need.

Dex
04-08-2023, 06:52 PM
This is Dex here with your game review from the Moody Center in weird ol' Austin!

Game: The Timberwolves obviously had more to play for, and it showed. San Antonio made it interesting through the first 1.5 quarters, but Minnesota only needed one good run and it was basically over from that point. In particular, the Spurs looked over-matched when either KAT or Gobert were on the floor....Mamu, KBD, and Dieng simply don't have the size, skill, or athleticism to contain them on either end. That said, Branham and Wesley both look better in person than on TV. Mamu was also one of the few Spurs who seemed like he actually cared to be on the floor.

Tank: Pop didn't pull any punches by basically sitting the entire starting unit minus Tre Jones, and giving Dieng extended minutes despite being in foul trouble and basically just being a traffic cone on defense. Spurs are still in the running for the 2nd worst record.

Atmosphere: Moody is definitely smaller than AT&T, but has a great setup. The vibe in the arena was fun all night even when the Spurs were down by 30. They definitely catered to the Austin crowd, including bringing in HookEm with the Coyote and former Longhorn LaMarcus Aldridge. Tony Parker was also in attendance. Fans stayed all the way until the end and gave a standing ovation despite the loss since this is a rare occurrence in Austin.

EDIT: Gotta give a shoutout to Tre Jones with a sneaky trip-dub! 21-10-12......He has hustling all night

jjspur
04-08-2023, 07:08 PM
With nothing to play for, this was a gimme game to the T-Wolves. It will be interesting when the Spurs play the Mavs, in that neither team is interested in winning but rather having the worst record for a better draft pick. Since both teams will probably trot out a bunch of 2nd teamers and deep end of the bench players, they should make the tickets half price.
Maybe with a little luck, the rockets win a game and we can flip for the 2nd worst record. The season can't end soon enough.

MultiTroll
04-08-2023, 08:13 PM
OKC owns the tiebreaker for the play in, so Dallas is out of the playoffs. However, what they want is to remain at the #10 worst record, so they maximize their chances at keeping their pick (they traded it to NY for Porzingis, but it's top 10 protected). If they win, they give OKC and Chicago the chance to tie them with a loss. Currently Dallas' chance at keeping the pick stands at 79.8%. In a 2-way tie their chances drop to 44.15% (45% decrease) and in a 3-way tie their chances drop to 32.13% (60% decrease). That's a HUGE incentive to lose.
If the teams are tied by record, what is the tie breaker as regards draft picks conveying.
I don't get it. Dallas cannot catch OKC in the playoffs, but can in the draft convey?

Ariel
04-08-2023, 08:18 PM
If the teams are tied by record, what is the tie breaker as regards draft picks conveying.
I don't get it. Dallas cannot catch OKC in the playoffs, but can in the draft convey?
Those are 2 completely different things, tiebreakers for playoffs/play in are performance based, whereas tiebreakers for draft ordering are decided at random.

exstatic
04-08-2023, 08:21 PM
With nothing to play for, this was a gimme game to the T-Wolves. It will be interesting when the Spurs play the Mavs, in that neither team is interested in winning but rather having the worst record for a better draft pick. Since both teams will probably trot out a bunch of 2nd teamers and deep end of the bench players, they should make the tickets half price.
Maybe with a little luck, the rockets win a game and we can flip for the 2nd worst record. The season can't end soon enough.

They have no answer for Dieng.

Ariel
04-08-2023, 08:28 PM
He's our LVP, I'm afraid the tank force is too strong with Dallas. We're mere padawans against a Sith.

ismael-robert
04-08-2023, 08:30 PM
Nerd

MultiTroll
04-08-2023, 08:55 PM
Those are 2 completely different things, tiebreakers for playoffs/play in are performance based, whereas tiebreakers for draft ordering are decided at random.
So if Dallas loses, they keep the pick. Period.
Win, and some coin flip or rock paper scissors takes place?

This is not good. Dallas is going to tank their asses off.

spurs10
04-08-2023, 09:08 PM
OKC owns the tiebreaker for the play in, so Dallas is out of the playoffs. However, what they want is to remain at the #10 worst record, so they maximize their chances at keeping their pick (they traded it to NY for Porzingis, but it's top 10 protected). If they win, they give OKC and Chicago the chance to tie them with a loss. Currently Dallas' chance at keeping the pick stands at 79.8%. In a 2-way tie their chances drop to 44.15% (45% decrease) and in a 3-way tie their chances drop to 32.13% (60% decrease). That's a HUGE incentive to lose. Ouch! This might be the most thrown game since the White Sox in 1919. 'Say it ain't so Joe!'

Ariel
04-08-2023, 09:17 PM
So if Dallas loses, they keep the pick. Period.
Win, and some coin flip or rock paper scissors takes place?

This is not good. Dallas is going to tank their asses off.
Close. Their regular season position gives them certain odds at the final drafting position, which isn't known until the draft lottery takes place. However, the difference in chances is huge:
If Dallas loses they have a 79.8% (if Utah loses) or 88.35% (if Utah wins) chance of keeping their pick
If Dallas wins and both OKC and Chicago win (unlikely) they have a 79.8% chance of keeping their pick
If Dallas wins and one of OKC/Chicago wins and the other loses, they have a 44.15% chance of keeping their pick
If Dallas wins and both OKC/Chicago lose, they have a 32.13% chance of keeping their pick
So by winning tomorrow Dallas goes from very likely keeping the pick (80% to 88%) to unlikely to keep their pick (32% to 44%). That's a jump from 1-4 or 9/10 to not having a pick at all. In contrast, a win tomorrow means there's a 13% chance we get pushed back one spot. Much less significant to us.

offset formation
04-08-2023, 10:11 PM
This defensive effort is just plain embarrassing. Now fully entrenched as the worst defensive team in the history of the NBA, and its not even all that close to the 2nd place runner up.

Nearly a full 4 points worse than all other teams this year in PPG, which is pretty incredible. And have a 120.2 rating, worst of all time. Fucking pathetic.

Mr. Body
04-08-2023, 10:28 PM
This defensive effort is just plain embarrassing. Now fully entrenched as the worst defensive team in the history of the NBA, and its not even all that close to the 2nd place runner up.

Nearly a full 4 points worse than all other teams this year in PPG, which is pretty incredible. And have a 120.2 rating, worst of all time. Fucking pathetic.

Not playing defense is how they tanked. We'll see what happens next year.

offset formation
04-08-2023, 10:33 PM
Not playing defense is how they tanked. We'll see what happens next year.

Not playing defense is not a new phenomenon unfortunately. *That’s* the worrisome thing.

spurs1990
04-08-2023, 10:46 PM
Screwing Houston and Dallas tomorrow can and should be accomplished. The big 3 will be out. Just add Collins, McDermott, and Jones as DNP. Only threat would be from Manumek(sic) and Champagne to go off. If they do sit their ass strategically

John B
04-08-2023, 11:17 PM
Tre with his 2nd career triple double tonight :ihit

jjspur
04-09-2023, 08:43 AM

Haven't they paid this guy enough to play once every 10 games or so, wave a towel, and say good job to the other players ?

exstatic
04-09-2023, 09:05 AM
He's our LVP, I'm afraid the tank force is too strong with Dallas. We're mere padawans against a Sith.

Yeah, look at the standings. We’ve been doing this longer and better. Dallas decides to try to save their pick, and a few games in, Cuban steps on his own dick.

TD 21
04-09-2023, 10:27 AM

If the coach were black or bi-racial, he'd be getting killed.

Look at how Silas has been treated with the Rockets, while Pop is given a free pass despite the Spurs underlying numbers (some of which coaching can supposedly impact) being worse.

Ariel
04-09-2023, 11:43 AM
If the coach were black or bi-racial, he'd be getting killed.

Look at how Silas has been treated with the Rockets, while Pop is given a free pass despite the Spurs underlying numbers (some of which coaching can supposedly impact) being worse.
Tanking team's objective is developing players while losing. Silas in on the hot seat because the only thing he's been able to do is losing, but his team seems taken out of a pick up game, there's no structure or discipline with reports of their locker room being a mess, and his players are not showing the progress expected from them (even regressing, in some cases). Race has nothing to do with it.

TD 21
04-09-2023, 03:21 PM
Tanking team's objective is developing players while losing. Silas in on the hot seat because the only thing he's been able to do is losing, but his team seems taken out of a pick up game, there's no structure or discipline with reports of their locker room being a mess, and his players are not showing the progress expected from them (even regressing, in some cases). Race has nothing to do with it.

Yet somehow it's almost always the black or bi-racial ones who are being criticized for one reason or another (while often being set up to fail from the start, like Silas), while the white ones are being praised as geniuses.

The Spurs are no better off than the Rockets at this point, so cut the holier than thou act.

Ariel
04-09-2023, 03:29 PM
Yet somehow it's almost always the black or bi-racial ones who are being criticized for one reason or another (while often being set up to fail from the start, like Silas), while the white ones are being praised as geniuses.
I'm not going to argue generalities, since I'm not American and I don't look at things through the same lens you do. But in this case he could be a Leprechaun and they'd still let go of him.

TD 21
04-09-2023, 03:33 PM
I'm not going to argue generalities, since I'm not American and I don't look at things through the same lens you do. But in this case he could be a Leprechaun and they'd still let go of him.

The Spurs have been an abomination of the highest order themselves, but somehow Pop has done a better job?

Of course they "look more structured". The don't really have anyone who can create in the half court nor a pedigreed player(s), so they have to run a "system" offense to survive.

Ariel
04-09-2023, 03:34 PM
The Spurs have been an abomination of the highest order themselves, but somehow Pop has done a better job?

Of course they "look more structured". The don't really have anyone who can create in the half court nor a pedigreed player(s), so they have to run a "system" offense to survive.
Are you kidding me? Every Spurs rookie has been making progress. They've managed to pick up a few prospects and weed out those who aren't suitable for the future. All while maintaining team morale, a cohesive roster and losing as necessary. Pop has done his job to perfection.

TD 21
04-09-2023, 03:41 PM
Are you kidding me? Every Spurs rookie has been making progress. They've managed to pick up a few prospects and weed out those who aren't suitable for the future. All while maintaining team morale, a cohesive roster and losing as necessary. Pop has done his job to perfection.

Even if that were true (and it's not), why would the head coach get credit for that? He's not a developmental coach or even an assist, who are often assigned certain players and work with them 1-on-1, going over film, etc.

Pop coached a team with supposed non terrible defensive personnel for a lot of the season to one of the worst single season defenses of all time, as well as a historically awful point differential.

scott
04-09-2023, 03:54 PM
LOL TWolves

Ariel
04-09-2023, 04:02 PM
Even if that were true (and it's not), why would the head coach get credit for that? He's not a developmental coach or even an assist, who are often assigned certain players and work with them 1-on-1, going over film, etc.

Pop coached a team with supposed non terrible defensive personnel for a lot of the season to one of the worst single season defenses of all time, as well as a historically awful point differential.
https://sports.yahoo.com/gregg-popovich-doesnt-hide-the-obvious-on-media-day-says-no-one-should-bet-spurs-to-win-nba-title-165638900.html

"I probably shouldn't say this, but I'll say it anyway. What the hell," Popovich said on Monday on the unofficial start of NBA training camps.

He leaned closer to the microphone to make sure his point was heard properly.

"Nobody here should go to Vegas with the thought of betting on us to win the championship," he said. "And I know somebody will say, 'Gosh, what a Debbie downer. There's a chance. What if they work really hard?' It's probably not going to happen."

"Very honestly, I could[n't] care less," Popovich said. "You all know what I care about. So I won't bore you to death. But the point is to develop this group and give them the best possible opportunity to have long NBA careers and enjoy the hell out of it. And whoever comes after me will have an opportunity to take them to the next level. So at this point the job is really [to] start them out the right way, just like a new baby. Giving that baby all the nutrients it needs to develop properly in the best environment. So that's our goal. Everything else will take care of itself. Whatever success we might have will come from that."

TD 21
04-09-2023, 04:40 PM
https://sports.yahoo.com/gregg-popovich-doesnt-hide-the-obvious-on-media-day-says-no-one-should-bet-spurs-to-win-nba-title-165638900.html

What does that have to do with what I said?

Mr. Body
04-09-2023, 05:28 PM
The stuff with Silas vs. Pop has nothing to do with race. Silas probably is getting the shaft for a bad roster, I don't dispute that, but the difference between the teams is quite obvious. The Spurs players look much different than they did back in November. Only Sengun looks better for the Rockets and that's mostly because he's just a good player.

Anyway, Pop gets the benefit of the doubt because he's earned it for years. If he apparently had no control over his players and they were just as sloppy and bad as they were earlier in the year, then maybe there'd be some question.

scott
04-09-2023, 05:29 PM
McDaniels suffered a broken hand punching the locker room wall headed into halftime today. LOL Timberwolves.

Mr. Body
04-09-2023, 05:31 PM
McDaniels suffered a broken hand punching the locker room wall headed into halftime today. LOL Timberwolves.

There was something seriously wrong with that locker room last year, may even be worse this year. Getting rid of D'Angelo Russell didn't even solve anything. I'm guessing Edwards and KAT are down low pretty toxic.

TD 21
04-09-2023, 05:35 PM
The stuff with Silas vs. Pop has nothing to do with race. Silas probably is getting the shaft for a bad roster, I don't dispute that, but the difference between the teams is quite obvious. The Spurs players look much different than they did back in November. Only Sengun looks better for the Rockets and that's mostly because he's just a good player.

Anyway, Pop gets the benefit of the doubt because he's earned it for years. If he apparently had no control over his players and they were just as sloppy and bad as they were earlier in the year, then maybe there'd be some question.

The only real difference is that Silas probably doesn't have the presence to be a head coach. Everything else is just nonsense.

The Spurs didn't run a "system" offense in Duncan's prime nor the brief Scumbag/Aldridge one here. It's all about personnel.

Mr. Body
04-09-2023, 05:38 PM
The only real difference is that Silas probably doesn't have the presence to be a head coach. Everything else is just nonsense.

The Spurs didn't run a "system" offense in Duncan's prime nor the brief Scumbag/Aldridge one here. It's all about personnel.

I don't think God could prevent Kevin Porter, Jr. and Jalen Green from jacking up shots any time they wanted.

scott
04-09-2023, 05:40 PM
There was something seriously wrong with that locker room last year, may even be worse this year. Getting rid of D'Angelo Russell didn't even solve anything. I'm guessing Edwards and KAT are down low pretty toxic.

No doubt. And apparently Kyle Anderson is annoying enough to get Gobert throwing punches at him mid-game :lol

TD 21
04-09-2023, 05:42 PM
I don't think God could prevent Kevin Porter, Jr. and Jalen Green from jacking up shots any time they wanted.

Yeah, that's basically my point.

TDMVPDPOY
04-09-2023, 05:53 PM
No doubt. And apparently Kyle Anderson is annoying enough to get Gobert throwing punches at him mid-game :lol

anderson sure loves to bark at other players to setup plays, but his the clown always slow on his rotations for the other teams easy basket due to his mistake...

he thinkn his a leader...

scott
04-09-2023, 06:19 PM

Twolves drama so good

Mr. Body
04-09-2023, 06:32 PM
They have a weak ass coach and young clown players who don't know how to act like professionals.