PDA

View Full Version : Dallas peeps is this Frisco, TX addy an office or PO Box?

MultiTroll
04-20-2023, 11:33 AM
Kim Cole Law, PLLC
2770 Main Street, Suite 103
Frisco, Texas 75033

or Suite 186

I would like to compensate you with either cash or buying you a lunch with ChumpDumper.
Whichever you prefer.

The above is the atty for the family of Shalonda Anderson, deceased.

See XTC Cabaret thread.
Woman driver rams security at Dallas strip club XTC - Page 5 (spurstalk.com) (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=300221&page=5&p=10885484#post10885484)

ChumpDumper
04-21-2023, 12:46 AM
:lol seriously?

MultiTroll
04-21-2023, 09:27 AM
^ I know, that anyone would want to have lunch with you. :lmao

I wanted to give it a shot.

I still think you are redeemable.

Millennial_Messiah
04-21-2023, 10:02 AM
OP is a faggot

MultiTroll
04-21-2023, 10:49 AM
^ Hey there might be a super hot secretary working there.

Why don't you drive by on your way back from Michigan?

Millennial_Messiah
04-21-2023, 11:43 AM
^ Hey there might be a super hot secretary working there.

Why don't you drive by on your way back from Michigan?

I haven't been to MI since Oct 27, 2022. Tried my damn best, drove to every county in the state, door knocking in attempts to replace their awful incumbent governor, but we still lost by 10%. I sort of hate Michigan now even though I still think it's the most naturally beautiful state in the country and I've been to all 48 of them (contiguous). There's a few that are close like Colorado, Vermont, and West Virginia, but nothing quite rivals michigan for natural beauty

ChumpDumper
04-21-2023, 05:22 PM
:lmao Flabbs doesn't know what a suite is.

MultiTroll
04-22-2023, 07:19 PM
Chumpy hoped to score a gOtCHya by being unaware many businesses and people use "suite" when it's in reality a box.

Can anyone occasionally accompany you outside to experience some fresh air and the real world?

Joseph Kony
04-22-2023, 08:16 PM
:lmao

ChumpDumper
04-23-2023, 12:03 AM
Chumpy hoped to score a gOtCHya by being unaware many businesses and people use "suite" when it's in reality a box.

Can anyone occasionally accompany you outside to experience some fresh air and the real world?

:rollin

monosylab1k
04-24-2023, 07:49 AM

:lmao the irony of that last line

Chucho
04-24-2023, 12:51 PM

How old are you?? Have you ever had a job? Do you even interact with adults in real life?

Those are genuine questions, because if you had any kind of office occupation, you'd know the answer to your own question. If you have even been to the post office, that'd answer your question. If you know how to Google map something, you'd be able to answer your own question.

You've been on this board for like 15 years, so you're probably closer to 50 like most of the core of this board and something this simple is beyond your grasp of basic knowledge. That's really worrisome and I'm not trying to be mean to you.

monosylab1k
04-24-2023, 08:17 PM
MultiTroll serious question, what did you think the PO in “PO Box” stood for?

ChumpDumper
04-24-2023, 09:03 PM
MultiTroll serious question, what did you think the PO in “PO Box” stood for?

It obviously stands for suite.

Chucho
04-25-2023, 10:29 AM
A great reality TV show would be producers forcing Fabbs out of his habitation and placing him into the real world with cameras following him around as he learns how to assimilate into reality and learn to properly communicate with humans.

MultiTroll
05-03-2023, 12:28 PM
It obviously stands for suite.Very good Chumpy.
https://thepointsoflife.boardingarea.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Great-Job-gold-star.png

MultiTroll
05-03-2023, 12:29 PM
So many responses from the Krew. :lol
Let me get to them.

MultiTroll
05-03-2023, 12:32 PM
MultiTroll (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=26965) serious question, what did you think the PO in “PO Box” stood for?
monoslob and all,
Do you seriously think a US Postal carrier will not deliver a piece of mail when everything else adds up but the word Suite is used instead of Box, Unit, Apt, condo, #?

MultiTroll
05-03-2023, 12:39 PM
Chunko tallking about advice. :lol
:lmao Chunko's weight loss plan:

Cocaine binges dropped 30 llbs in 2 months, tbh.

Leetonidas
05-03-2023, 12:45 PM
what are you even asking? :lol a suite is a unit within a building/strip mall/business condo. a PO Box is a....PO Box. a suite is an actual, physical office space whereas a PO Box is....a PO box.

I hope that helps solve the mystery

MultiTroll
05-03-2023, 01:03 PM
what are you even asking? :lol a suite is a unit within a building/strip mall/business condo. a PO Box is a....PO Box. a suite is an actual, physical office space whereas a PO Box is....a PO box.

I hope that helps solve the mystery
People use the word "suite" on mail addys all the time when instead they are really a box or otherwise address. Sometimes to sound like a more legit business. Doesn't mean they are running a scam, just that they want to give the appearance of having a suite / office when they may not. 99.99 of postal carriers will deliver. when everything else (name, addy of building etc add up.) This info coming straight from US Postal.

Also a business i deal with that has 100s of thousands of issues involving addresses has many of their clients use "suite" when not actually owing a suite. Technically wrong. Please show me a DA who is going to pursue short of some serious criminal stuff revolving around the suite box apt Unit.

Google Earth showed this as a large building which could indeed have many suites. Could also have a mail box store inside. Not hearing back from atty on case with strip club. Thus i asked.

People may also have stalkers and/or otherwise undesirables (think Chunko and assisted living / nursing homes) thus they prefer not using their exact addy.

pgardn
05-03-2023, 01:37 PM
People use the word "suite" on mail addys all the time when instead they are really a box or otherwise address. Sometimes to sound like a more legit business. Doesn't mean they are running a scam, just that they want to give the appearance of having a suite / office when they may not. 99.99 of postal carriers will deliver. when everything else (name, addy of building etc add up.) This info coming straight from US Postal.

Also a business i deal with that has 100s of thousands of issues involving addresses has many of their clients use "suite" when not actually owing a suite. Technically wrong. Please show me a DA who is going to pursue short of some serious criminal stuff revolving around the suite box apt Unit.

Google Earth showed this as a large building which could indeed have many suites. Could also have a mail box store inside. Not hearing back from atty on case with strip club. Thus i asked.

People may also have stalkers and/or otherwise undesirables (think Chunko and assisted living / nursing homes) thus they prefer not using their exact addy.

If you are receiving mail from a Post Office Box and people dont use your PO Box #, then good luck getting mail.

If you are sending mail.... I completely dont get what you are trying to figure out.
I guess if you are sending mail to a PO Box, but you write an address like the one you gave in your first post, you dont want your sent mail reaching a certain Post Office Box because you sent it to the wrong place. And if people give Suite numbers that dont exist... well you could do that for a home address as well. Or even a PO Box. It will be returned if USPS cant figure out what the hell you have done. Assuming you left a return address.
Honestly this sounds like you did not understand and are backtracking.

Or maybe emails have completely usurped USPS, Fed Ex, etc.... and I did not know it. And Im still getting mail the "old" way.

Excuse the above please if you and chump have some ancient grievances that have already gone into some bizarre twist.

MultiTroll
05-03-2023, 02:00 PM
Excuse the above please .
You're really confusing and confused.

Try reading the OP again and further posts.

Ef-man
05-03-2023, 02:29 PM
It is not a service at most PO Box sites nor without expense thing to do.

Using a P.O. box as a suite without authorization is not legal.

You have to find a mailbox provider that permits you using their address (Mail Boxes Etc., The UPS Store) and set up an agreement ($$$) to use their 24-hour, real street address mailbox service.

These folks are using OfficeSpace.com for that service.

ChumpDumper
05-03-2023, 02:59 PM
:lmao It's still a mystery to Flabbs.

SpursforSix
05-03-2023, 04:26 PM
I mean, I suppose you could call your business:

Tardburger, Ste 318
PO Box 325
Dallas, Texas 75828

Chucho
05-03-2023, 05:10 PM
You're close to 50 years old. You can't function in an adult society. I dunno, maybe that's why you're attracted to under age females.

You asked people how to keep warm in a van with cat litter. I really assume you're some man child who lives or lived in a van on a distant relative's property before code-enforcement ruined that gravy train for you.

MultiTroll
05-03-2023, 05:13 PM
https://superawesomevectors.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/ralph-wiggum-simpsons-free-vector-800x566.jpg
The mailman won't deliver if it says suite and it's not a suite.

ChumpDumper
05-03-2023, 05:19 PM
[boomer.jpg]I never said anything about whether it would be delivered.

All I have said is your question is ridiculous.

You're only making it worse for yourself.

MultiTroll
05-03-2023, 05:19 PM
I like to give advice on diets and women.

Not a heterosexual on this planet that wouldn't take that Karen to bed, tbh.

Not before they take Pochahontas, but still, she thicker than a frosty served during an Alaskan winter.
https://www.the-sun.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2020/06/NINTCHDBPICT000588338663.jpg

MultiTroll
05-03-2023, 06:16 PM
I never said anything about whether it would be delivered.

All I have said is your question is ridiculous.

You're only making it worse for yourself.
https://media.tenor.com/r6qFck5CGvgAAAAC/backpedal-dog.gif

ChumpDumper
05-03-2023, 07:04 PM
https://media.tenor.com/r6qFck5CGvgAAAAC/backpedal-dog.gif

Backpedal from what?

Looks like you've just resorted to lying because you've been clowned by half the board again.

Suite box, bro!

pgardn
05-03-2023, 08:37 PM
You're really confusing and confused.

Try reading the OP again and further posts.

I read your question title and then your first post.
And I was confused. Then read responses and realized you were confused.

MultiTroll
05-03-2023, 08:39 PM
I read your question title and then your first post.
And I was confused. Then read responses and realized you were confused.
:lol Sure Honey

pgardn
05-03-2023, 08:42 PM
:lol Sure Honey

Ouch!

Ef-man
05-03-2023, 10:54 PM
Kim Cole Law, PLLC
2770 Main Street, Suite 103
Frisco, Texas 75033

or Suite 186

I would like to compensate you with either cash or buying you a lunch with ChumpDumper.
Whichever you prefer.

The above is the atty for the family of Shalonda Anderson, deceased.

See XTC Cabaret thread.
Woman driver rams security at Dallas strip club XTC - Page 5 (spurstalk.com) (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=300221&page=5&p=10885484#post10885484)

So this lawyer works out of a car (or ambulance?) as she has no office?

Sounds like a legit attorney.

Best that money can buy, I am convinced.

Chucho
05-03-2023, 11:57 PM
Fatts, is it because you live in a broken down van that you're struggling so much with this?

Chucho
05-04-2023, 12:07 AM
https://imgflip.com/i/7kh5g5https://i.imgflip.com/7kh5g5.jpghttps://imgflip.com/i/7kh5g5

MultiTroll
05-04-2023, 02:31 PM
So this lawyer works out of a car (or ambulance?) as she has no office?

Sounds like a legit attorney.
That is what could be found out at the address. May be her office.

Doesn't mean she is illegit if no office at the OP Frisco addy. Hey when Covid restrictions hit she might have converted into a home office.
We'll see what develops.

ChumpDumper
05-04-2023, 02:39 PM
I mean if you're trying to contact her, you already have her phone number and email.

You can simply ask her.

What is this all about?

MultiTroll
05-05-2023, 10:27 AM
I mean if you're trying to contact her, you already have her phone number and email.

You can simply ask her.

What is this all about?
Thanks for the insight Rumpy.

We're busy people.
Kim Cole has not yet responded.

See bolded:
“I didn’t get in an altercation with nobody,” Anderson can be heard saying in a newly released cellphone video.

The family's attorney Kim T. Cole, and minister Dominique Alexander from Next Generation Action Network say, Anderson and her two friends were ordering food at the bar, when the bartender didn’t give them her change back. They say, moments after the verbal exchange, someone threw water at the girls, and that’s when the security officer asked the three women to leave.

“She simply walked along, trying to find her car,” said Cole.

Anderson and her friends got into her car. In the cellphone video, shots can be heard. Anderson is clearly still alive during these moments.

ChumpDumper
05-05-2023, 11:10 AM
"busy"

Chucho
05-05-2023, 12:04 PM
:rollin

Spending days trying to figure out the difference between a PO box and Suite on a shit-post where you're the universal punching bag is "busy"... :rollin