PDA

View Full Version : stack 5 says fook the spurs organization & hates tony parker

playblair
04-21-2023, 12:23 AM

spursparker9
04-21-2023, 12:34 AM
:lol:lol:lol

ChumpDumper
04-21-2023, 12:47 AM
Trying to stay relevant after a career as a role player can be tough business.

John B
04-21-2023, 12:59 AM
Fuck the Spurs?? Ungrateful bitch. Without the Spurs giving him a chance, SJax would’ve been out of the league early, he said so himself. This guy would just say anything to stay relevant. His only ring!! and all he could say was, fuck the Spurs??! What a clown.

playblair
04-21-2023, 01:08 AM
he says it @2:08 for those who dont want to watch full video.......

slick'81
04-21-2023, 01:24 AM
Dude literally takes every opportunity to shit on sa:flag:

timtonymanu
04-21-2023, 02:05 AM
:lol constantly using the Spurs for clout
:lol Kwame Brown’s son
:lol spurs winning 3 more titles without him including the season after they waived him
:lol idiot who punches fans in the stands

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-21-2023, 03:10 AM
It must be sad when an idiot like Kendrick Perkins can land better gigs than you can.

His schtick has become pretty transparent. He needs some new material.

J_Paco
04-21-2023, 06:30 AM
He really must be mad that Tony, Manu and Pop will all be in the HOF alongside Timmy, but this clown won't be.

He's acting like a 19 - year old PG should just be able to hang with the likes of Stephon Marbury, Steve Nash & Jason Kidd. Yes, Speedy Claxton (& Steve Kerr) "saved" Tony's ass at times, but he still had enough moments to help the team win.

Ice009
04-21-2023, 06:51 AM
What a fucking loser. Spurs gave him his chance. He was a nobody before then and most likely would have stayed a nobody if the Spurs didn't give him a chance. Thank Tim Duncan and thank the Spurs you ungrateful motherfucker. I used to be a huge fan of his during his first tenure on the Spurs, but during his second stint here, he lost me completely. He's almost erased all the good that he had with me from the 2003 season with the way he's acted.

ambchang
04-21-2023, 06:59 AM
I get why he's particularly mad at Tony. He got with Duncan's wife, he got cut. Tony got with Barry's wife, Barry got traded.

J_Paco
04-21-2023, 07:05 AM
I get why he's particularly mad at Tony. He got with Duncan's wife, he got cut. Tony got with Barry's wife, Barry got traded.

Tony was better than both Brent and Stephen, though. And if Timmy wanted him gone then the team would've dropped him.

Clearly, there is a lot to that situation we'll never know about and Jackson (like the fanbase that still cares) needs to get over it.

I think he's mostly just bitter that the other four main players (not named David Robinson or Duncan) from that '03 team are either hanging in the rafters or in the HOF.

While he is doing neither and has to go on podcasts flaming Tony and the Spurs organization to stay relevant.

exstatic
04-21-2023, 07:08 AM
Tony was better than both Brent and Stephen, though. And if Timmy wanted him gone then the team would've dropped him.

Clearly, there is a lot to that situation we'll never know about and Jackson (like the fanbase that still cares) needs to get over it.

I think he's mostly just bitter that the other four main players (not named David Robinson or Duncan) from that '03 team are either hanging in the rafters or in the HOF.

While he is doing neither and has to go on podcasts flaming Tony and the Spurs organization to stay relevant.

None of the rest of them walked away from the team in a huff over money, AND TOOK LESS TO DO SO.

J_Paco
04-21-2023, 07:23 AM
None of the rest of them walked away from the team in a huff over money, AND TOOK LESS TO DO SO.

Right, but do you expect Stephen Jackson to have the self-awareness or humility to admit that he walked away from a great situation (winning wise) for more money?

Even in the video he claims he "knew" the Spurs would "do him dirty" (more like low-ball him) and left to get paid. In reality he bet on himself (nothing wrong with that) earning more money, but at the cost of more titles and team success.

exstatic
04-21-2023, 07:43 AM
Right, but do you expect Stephen Jackson to have the self-awareness or humility to admit that he walked away from a great situation (winning wise) for more money?

Even in the video he claims he "knew" the Spurs would "do him dirty" (more like low-ball him) and left to get paid. In reality he bet on himself (nothing wrong with that) earning more money, but at the cost of more titles and team success.

No I don’t, because he’s a huge man baby.

Ariel
04-21-2023, 08:41 AM
He's obviously butt hurt and turns it into an asset by placing himself on the spotlight. Win win from his point of view.

The Truth #6
04-21-2023, 08:46 AM
We wanted to win titles. He wanted to get paid. Two different goals. Yeah, we probably could have offered him more, but they had their limitations of how much BS they wanted to put up with, I imagine.

Leetonidas
04-21-2023, 09:05 AM
Jesus, does this clown ever stfu? How many times is he gonna whine about the same shit? Dude really needs to stfu already. you were a role player bro. Move on already

lefty
04-21-2023, 09:09 AM
Carried Duncan in 2003 tbh

barakz21
04-21-2023, 09:40 AM
He said the Spurs were gonna give Manu the money, but how? Manu wasn’t gonna be a FA until the end of the 04 season. In any case. He’s not even petty, he was salty. Out of all the flavors in the world, why do you have to be salty? He was a nobody, until the Spurs gave him an opportunity. What’s crazy is that if he had stayed, Manu would’ve been the sixth man that 04 season. I can somewhat understand if he was still playing, but 8 years after he retired, he’s still salty?

Proxy
04-21-2023, 09:55 AM
He keeps talking shit about the spurs because spursfan is easily butthurt, generates views and shit

MultiTroll
04-21-2023, 10:10 AM
This

rjv
04-21-2023, 10:14 AM
:lol constantly using the Spurs for clout
:lol spurs winning 3 more titles without him including the season after they waived him
:lol idiot who punches fans in the stands

and kobe's bitch.

Spurs fever
04-21-2023, 10:17 AM

Is that rumor really true?

Proxy
04-21-2023, 10:22 AM

I thought it was Horry that got with Amy

lefty
04-21-2023, 10:30 AM

So the whole team apparently

Dverde
04-21-2023, 02:59 PM
:lol you could tell KG thought he was saying some strange dumb stuff and just held his tongue back.

spurraider21
04-21-2023, 03:08 PM
where are you getting this from

spurs10
04-21-2023, 03:25 PM
where are you getting this from From nowhere, just a wants to dis Tim "The Goat" Duncan.

slick'81
04-21-2023, 03:25 PM

guess the word is he banged amy?

spurraider21
04-21-2023, 03:26 PM
guess the word is he banged amy?
where is "the word" from?

slick'81
04-21-2023, 03:28 PM

im curious too

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-21-2023, 04:49 PM

The internets.

Or Horry and Stax...two guys that are obviously jealous of TD's success. Two guys who probably would relish spreading rumors regarding Timmy.

Amy banged her trainer, TD found out and dumped her ass, but the legend of her escapades continues to grow. In a few years half of the Spurs team will have slept with her.

spurraider21
04-21-2023, 04:51 PM
The internets.

Or Horry and Stax...two guys that are obviously jealous of TD's success. Two guys who probably would relish spreading rumors regarding Timmy.

Amy banged her trainer, TD found out and dumped her ass, but the legend of her escapades continues to grow. In a few years half of the Spurs team will have slept with her.
frankly i dont care if duncan was getting cucked by coach pop for his entire career.

im a fan of timmy the basketball player. the other stuff is noise to me. im just curious where these posters are getting these stories from

slick'81
04-21-2023, 04:54 PM
frankly i dont care if duncan was getting cucked by coach pop for his entire career.

im a fan of timmy the basketball player. the other stuff is noise to me. im just curious where these posters are getting these stories from

same,dont give a shit that his wife slept around

GAustex
04-21-2023, 05:30 PM
Capn Jack helped get that chip-love always for that. before then, then and since he be a knucklehead so all that noise is not surprising

Oh extra points for GS Jack for taking out Dallas that one year

Leetonidas
04-21-2023, 05:37 PM

Some other poster on ST :lol I forget which one. Think he has a girls ass in his avatar but I could be mistaken

scott
04-21-2023, 06:48 PM
Who else can fit on the Pop/Spurs-Hater all star team? So far we've got:

PG:
SG: SJax
SF: Horry
PF: Rodman
C:

Need to round out this starting five. So far it's not looking like an overly promising team.

slick'81
04-21-2023, 06:53 PM

PG:
C:

Need to round out this starting five. So far it's not looking like an overly promising team.

murray@pg?

spurraider21
04-21-2023, 07:12 PM
murray@pg?
murray doesnt hate pop/spurs

he was on a show with sjax who was basically trying to bait him the entire time into saying negative shit about the spurs. murray generally showed a lot of respect and said mostly good things

baseline bum
04-21-2023, 07:16 PM

PG:
C:

PG Vinny Del Negro
C Will Perdue

offset formation
04-21-2023, 07:18 PM

The only thing that Timmy ever screwed up in his life was choosing her as his wife. But hey nobody's perfect. Even Tim Duncan.

spurraider21
04-21-2023, 07:20 PM
The only thing that Timmy ever screwed up in his life was choosing her as his wife. But hey nobody's perfect. Even Tim Duncan.
he also missed a running hook and tip-in over shane battier to tie up game 7 against the heat

GAustex
04-21-2023, 07:35 PM
Did not that center Muhammad leave on auspicious terms

GAustex
04-21-2023, 07:36 PM
Is Strickland the disgruntled PG?

tonight...you
04-21-2023, 08:00 PM
he also missed a running hook and tip-in over shane battier to tie up game 7 against the heat
Oh man... I forgot about that.
And he was so visibly frustrated with himself after that.
Damn.

scott
04-21-2023, 09:00 PM
PG Vinny Del Negro
C Will Perdue

What's the story here? I never knew there was beef with the Italian Stallion or Slick Willie.

scott
04-21-2023, 09:02 PM
Is Strickland the disgruntled PG?

Pop was just an assistant coach at this point, so I'm going to assume there isn't enough beef there to matter. I don't really think Murray is the PG of the All-Beef team, but he has a better case than Rocket Rod.

slick'81
04-21-2023, 09:03 PM
What's the story here? I never knew there was beef with the Italian Stallion or Slick Willie.

yea what up with perdue? I saw him golfing with drob several times

baseline bum
04-21-2023, 09:04 PM

I remember Del Negro being mad as fuck he got replaced by Mario Elie on the 99 title team and I thought he went to Kevin O'Keefe to do more hit pieces on Pop in the Express News for how unprofessionally poor Del Negro got treated. Perdue talked all kinds of shit about Pop being an amateur when he went to Chicago after the 99 title and about how he was going to get Tim on the Bulls in free agency in 2000.

baseline bum
04-21-2023, 09:07 PM
yea what up with perdue? I saw him golfing with drob several times

Perdue sounded pretty bitter in 99-00. Seems to have long gotten over it though by now.

baseline bum
04-21-2023, 09:12 PM

IIRC I think Del Negro or his mouthpiece Kevin O'Keefe accused Pop of pulling an offer they had largely agreed to already for the 99 season. And thank fucking god, I hated Del Negro. Though was always sad the team had to deal Chuck Person in 99, but dude was never the same after his back injury.

Seventyniner
04-21-2023, 09:36 PM

PG:
C:

I'm sure you could fill those two starting slots, the whole bench, and all 3 two-way slots with posters on this board. With at least a dozen to spare.

slick'81
04-21-2023, 10:01 PM
Perdue sounded pretty bitter in 99-00. Seems to have long gotten over it though by now.

i think I recall him having an issue with playing time but i don't recall

rascal
04-22-2023, 12:00 PM

PG:
C:

How did you forget Kawhi

scott
04-22-2023, 01:57 PM
How did you forget Kawhi

prob bc I don’t think Kawhi hates the Spurs or Pop, which is the criteria here

wildbill2u
04-22-2023, 02:33 PM
You used to see some ST fans support him. Now, he's universally disliked because he has nothing to draw attention to himself unless he criticizes the Spurs. I guess we will have to suffer through these occasional SJAX threads until he dies.

SPURt
04-22-2023, 04:51 PM
Did he really say “benching me when I made a mistake, you know playing mind games”? That’s a hall of fame level of ignorance

cd98
04-22-2023, 06:07 PM
Not sure why we care. He is just one of various average to below average NBA players that was successful on the Spurs thanks to Tim Duncan double teams. SJax, Kerr, Jaren Jackson, Robert Horry, etc. They all had their moments, thanks to Tim Duncan, but they were never much more than guys that were needed to hit wide open threes created by Duncan.

Spurs fever
04-22-2023, 09:38 PM
Did he really say “benching me when I made a mistake, you know playing mind games”? That’s a hall of fame level of ignorance

Didn't Pop do the same thing to Parker and others? Lol

J_Paco
04-22-2023, 10:08 PM

PG:
C:

Kendrick Perkins is known to hate on Pop & TD.

Barfunk
04-22-2023, 11:56 PM
Lol don't know why some haters think it's some huge deal that Tim's then wife was messing around. Anybody who's anybody can get cucked, and I mean ANYBODY. Cuckers get cucked all the time. Tim's a smart mofo, you can tell he don't give a fuck and is just chilling it out.

daslicer
04-23-2023, 01:39 AM
He said the Spurs were gonna give Manu the money, but how? Manu wasn’t gonna be a FA until the end of the 04 season. In any case. He’s not even petty, he was salty. Out of all the flavors in the world, why do you have to be salty? He was a nobody, until the Spurs gave him an opportunity. What’s crazy is that if he had stayed, Manu would’ve been the sixth man that 04 season. I can somewhat understand if he was still playing, but 8 years after he retired, he’s still salty?

Since Manu was a second round pick the Spurs didn't get Bird rights for him, so they had to make sure they had cap space to resign him in '04. This did play a role in negotiating a contract with Jax. I do believe at the time the Spurs offered him a deal for 9 million over 3 years which at the time was the highest deal he was getting offered on the market. Jax and his agent balked at that deal and ended up I believe taking a 1 year 1-million-dollar deal with the Hawks. Jax and his agent bet on himself, and it paid off a year later when he signed a much bigger deal, but he can't be angry at the spurs since they were offering him a better deal than the rest of the market was offering him. The spurs were being prudent, and you can't blame them for that. Also, if they gave Jax the money he wanted they would not have had enough cap space to resign Manu. Short term I believe it cost the Spurs the '04 title by not re-signing Jax since they would have beaten the Lakers in my eyes in 5 games with Jax but long term they don't win in '05, 07, '14 without Manu.

daslicer
04-23-2023, 01:41 AM
Lol don't know why some haters think it's some huge deal that Tim's then wife was messing around. Anybody who's anybody can get cucked, and I mean ANYBODY. Cuckers get cucked all the time. Tim's a smart mofo, you can tell he don't give a fuck and is just chilling it out.

Agreed I have lived long enough now to seen it happen to guys who have good looks, status, etc.

daslicer
04-23-2023, 01:49 AM
Funny thing I was thinking about a few weeks ago when Parker was selected to go to the HOF was how angry Jax would be about it. Jax is probably thinking in his delusional mind that he would have been an HOFer if the Spurs decided to resign him in '03. Either way I'm not upset by what Jax said because he is a clown and is not to be taken seriously.

He's lucky that they are people who are now in higher places that feel his ability to be stupid and controversial is a skill worth employing for his job.

daslicer
04-23-2023, 01:51 AM

PG:
C:

Shaq at center because he always tries to discredit Duncan such as recently saying Duncan only has 4 rings and not 5. At PG I would say Jason Terry granted he could have changed by now.

Barfunk
04-23-2023, 01:57 AM
Agreed I have lived long enough now to seen it happen to guys who have good looks, status, etc.

Yupp, exactly.

exstatic
04-23-2023, 06:05 AM
Kendrick Perkins is known to hate on Pop & TD.

I think he’s assembling a team of former Spurs who have at least a podcast, if not national clout.

Ice009
04-23-2023, 08:05 AM
Shaq at center because he always tries to discredit Duncan such as recently saying Duncan only has 4 rings and not 5. At PG I would say Jason Terry granted he could have changed by now.

I never heard him say this before. Is it really recent that he's started saying it?

CGD
04-23-2023, 08:24 AM

PG:
C:

Probably Rod Strickland at PG. Was too young to care about all the palace intrigue BS, but it always felt like a situation that ended weirdly too.

CGD
04-23-2023, 08:30 AM
Feels like Jackson has a daddy complex, always trying to prove himself/get validation, and too insecure to move on. Combine that with some producer chirping in his ear that the way to relevance is taking shots at the “white shoe” spurs organization that everyone holds in high esteem.

Just watch, draymond is gonna pull the same playbook on Warriors once they trade his ass this summer.

exstatic
04-23-2023, 09:11 AM
Stephen Jackson is trash. Spurs picked him up off the discard heap when Byron Scott and the Nets dumped him. No one else was calling.

TD 21
04-23-2023, 11:05 AM

He's also played the "system" (Wade once told him "don't do that" on air), "he had a lot of help" (he consistently had All-NBA 1st team guards while Duncan is the only player with more than 2 championships without an All-NBA teammate, at 4) and "real big men are centers" (pretending Duncan wasn't the latter because he often played next to another) cards.

He's just jealous and bitter that Duncan, who entered the league a half decade later than him, won a championship first, won more of them period and is considered greater all time.

koriwhat
04-23-2023, 01:42 PM
Stephen Jackson is as much of a loser as his bud George Floyd!

daslicer
04-23-2023, 01:49 PM
I never heard him say this before. Is it really recent that he's started saying it?

He said it recently in 2020. It's in this twitter link I posted go click on it and you can see the clip of him saying it.
https://twitter.com/RobJenners/status/1260753963294621704?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5 Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1260753963294621704%7Ctwgr% 5E6d8005f19952b5eb3c1b3535d5f931613ab05993%7Ctwcon %5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ffadeawayworld.net%2Fnba-media%2Fshaq-oneal-says-tim-duncan-have-won-only-4-championships

Also like TD 21 has said Shaq has also said stupid things such as Duncan was a system player and only won because of the system he was in and wasn't a true bigman because he played the PF.

daslicer
04-23-2023, 01:52 PM
Feels like Jackson has a daddy complex, always trying to prove himself/get validation, and too insecure to move on. Combine that with some producer chirping in his ear that the way to relevance is taking shots at the “white shoe” spurs organization that everyone holds in high esteem.

Just watch, draymond is gonna pull the same playbook on Warriors once they trade his ass this summer.

I'm looking forward to that happening if the Warriors get rid of Draymond. He's going to go ham on the Warriors like Jax did the Spurs. It will be interesting to hear all the shots he takes at the Warriors and stuff he leaks out about them. Their fans deserve it as Karma for supporting that clown's dirty play.

cd98
04-23-2023, 02:43 PM
Well Tony is not responding either because there is no reason for a multi-time all-star, All-NBA player, finals MVP, and 4 time champ, HOF to respond to a player that could never convince any other GM or coach that he was as good as he thinks he is. Or, maybe Tony doesn't want to get shot. One or the other. But my guess is that the fact that Tony never says anything tells you a lot about SJax. My guess is that at his HOF induction speech, Tony will thank all his teammates.

spurs10
04-23-2023, 03:22 PM
Well Tony is not responding either because there is no reason for a multi-time all-star, All-NBA player, finals MVP, and 4 time champ, HOF to respond to a player that could never convince any other GM or coach that he was as good as he thinks he is. Or, maybe Tony doesn't want to get shot. One or the other. But my guess is that the fact that Tony never says anything tells you a lot about SJax. My guess is that at his HOF induction speech, Tony will thank all his teammates. Yeah Tony is a first ballot inductee into the HOF. What Jackson says on Elmo's B-Ball Bunker is likely of little concern to him. Hope Jackson has managed his money well, as no one in the NBA is likely to help him out.

scott
04-23-2023, 04:41 PM

Sorry I didn't specify, looking specifically for former Spurs.

GAustex
04-23-2023, 04:55 PM
Who would be the coach of the disgruntled ex Spurs team?

daslicer
04-23-2023, 04:56 PM
Sorry I didn't specify, looking specifically for former Spurs.

If that's the case, I would say for the center spot Dedmon would be a pretty good pick. He was pretty salty about the Spurs after he left them.

slick'81
04-23-2023, 05:00 PM

Bob hill or tarkanian probably

barakz21
04-23-2023, 06:05 PM
Yeah Tony is a first ballot inductee into the HOF. What Jackson says on Elmo's B-Ball Bunker is likely of little concern to him. Hope Jackson has managed his money well, as no one in the NBA is likely to help him out.

Tony be like: I’m a HoFer, 4 time champ, 6 time all-star, who you?

daslicer
04-23-2023, 07:09 PM
Tony be like: I’m a HoFer, 4 time champ, 6 time all-star, who you?

Jax "Bitch if the Spurs didn't favor you and Manu over me, I would have been a 4-time champ and 10 time all-star."
Tony rolls his eyes and looks at Jax like he's crazy.

barakz21
04-23-2023, 09:47 PM
Jax "Bitch if the Spurs didn't favor you and Manu over me, I would have been a 4-time champ and 10 time all-star."
Tony rolls his eyes and looks at Jax like he's crazy.

My guy, you forgot MVP and HoF lol

rjv
04-24-2023, 02:59 PM
I remember Del Negro being mad as fuck he got replaced by Mario Elie on the 99 title team and I thought he went to Kevin O'Keefe to do more hit pieces on Pop in the Express News for how unprofessionally poor Del Negro got treated. Perdue talked all kinds of shit about Pop being an amateur when he went to Chicago after the 99 title and about how he was going to get Tim on the Bulls in free agency in 2000.

the elie acquisition was the first great deal of the duncan era; he was exactly what the spurs needed. losing vinnie was an absolute blessing.

baseline bum
04-24-2023, 03:08 PM
the elie acquisition was the first great deal of the duncan era; he was exactly what the spurs needed. losing vinnie was an absolute blessing.

I think AJ was training with him at a gym in Houston all lockout and kept telling Mario how much the Spurs needed him, meanwhile the Rockets thought he was washed up so told him to fuck off. God I loved Mario here. Then right after he won a title the NBA went and completely changed the defensive rules on the perimeter which turned him from an extremely valuable role player to a complete defensive liability overnight. :pctoss

Mario will still always be one of my favorite Spurs of all time. I remember he got excited seeing me in his jersey at the river parade in 99. My friends and I hit up the Spurs shops every playoff game that year requesting Elie jerseys and finally they had them for Game 1 of the Finals so had to pick one up. Also my friends and I got our "You can't spell believe without ELIE" sign on the jumbotron in Game 2 and got a huge cheer from the Dome in the timeout right after Mario put that dunk on Allen Houston and slapped the backboard. Good times when he was here.

DAF86
04-24-2023, 10:36 PM
So, let me get this straight: the guy said 18 teams cut him, the Spurs were the ones that believed in him and allowed him to make a career out of basketball, yet it's "fuck the Spurs"?

We all know Jack isn't the brightest guy out there, but that's some retarded ass logic even by his dirt ass low standards.

GAustex
04-24-2023, 11:10 PM
Capn Jack helped get that chip-love always for that. before then, then and since he be a knucklehead so all that noise is not surprising

Oh extra points for GS Jack for taking out Dallas that one year

Ice009
04-24-2023, 11:16 PM
He said it recently in 2020. It's in this twitter link I posted go click on it and you can see the clip of him saying it.
https://twitter.com/RobJenners/status/1260753963294621704?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5 Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1260753963294621704%7Ctwgr% 5E6d8005f19952b5eb3c1b3535d5f931613ab05993%7Ctwcon %5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ffadeawayworld.net%2Fnba-media%2Fshaq-oneal-says-tim-duncan-have-won-only-4-championships

Also like TD 21 has said Shaq has also said stupid things such as Duncan was a system player and only won because of the system he was in and wasn't a true bigman because he played the PF.

I thought Shaq had more respect for Tim. I've heard him say good things, but I guess he's usually said those good things when he's been in the media and lowkey doesn't think that way for real.

Also, add Stephen Jackson to the list of unappreciative bitches that the Spurs helped make their career into what it was that probably would have went the other way if not for the Spurs.

Dex
04-24-2023, 11:40 PM
Jackson sounds like one of those people who insists that ALL of their exes are "just crazy" and that is why things went wrong

When someone insists that everyone else around them is wrong...well, maybe they are the asshole

J_Paco
04-25-2023, 12:49 AM

Bob Hill all day, TBH.

Ice009
04-25-2023, 02:41 AM
Bob Hill all day, TBH.

lol, it's not even close. It's Bob Hill's gig.

lefty
04-25-2023, 09:38 AM

Phil Jackson coached some sensitive arrogant whiny pieces of shit in both Chicago and L.A

Which is not surprising because Phil is no different

MannyIsGod
04-25-2023, 05:51 PM
Dedmon has to be the Center on the hate Pop team.

SpurPadre
04-26-2023, 12:43 AM
If only TP fucked Jackson's girl instead of Brent Barry's.

lefty
04-26-2023, 08:43 AM
If only TP fucked Jackson's girl instead of Brent Barry's.
Jax would have probably shot him tbh