PDA

View Full Version : Biden Has Held the Fewest News Conferences Since Reagan. Any Questions?

ducks
04-22-2023, 10:33 AM
https://dnyuz.com/2023/04/21/biden-has-held-the-fewest-news-conferences-since-reagan-any-questions/

Winehole23
04-22-2023, 10:39 AM
Brandon following in Ronald Reagan footsteps, stiff-arming the gotcha liberal media.

DarrinS
04-22-2023, 10:47 AM
Wonder why?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPiLC9fZVH0

Blake
04-22-2023, 11:02 AM
Who cares?

ChumpDumper
04-22-2023, 11:14 AM
https://dnyuz.com/2023/04/21/biden-has-held-the-fewest-news-conferences-since-reagan-any-questions/

Wonder why?

:lmao this guy beat the living shit out of your Trump and you're still crying about it

Tyronn Lue
04-22-2023, 12:04 PM
Wonder why?

Anything with Tucker Carlson in it is a skit. It's not real.

CosmicCowboy
04-22-2023, 05:55 PM
If Trump gets the Republican nomination Biden will beat him badly again in 2024. I predict the media and democrats will then Feinstein him before 2028 and they will finally get their historic first female President. Extra points that she is black, even If she is incompetent and even more unpopular than Biden.

Blake
04-22-2023, 06:14 PM
If Trump gets the Republican nomination Biden will beat him badly again in 2024. I predict the media and democrats will then Feinstein him before 2028 and they will finally get their historic first female President. Extra points that she is black, even If she is incompetent and even more unpopular than Biden.

Still better than your Trump

CosmicCowboy
04-22-2023, 06:32 PM
Still better than your Trump

Not my Trump, loser.

ChumpDumper
04-22-2023, 06:36 PM

I hope for your sake an incompetent Republican white male wins.

Blake
04-22-2023, 08:47 PM
Not my Trump, loser.

So you're not going to vote. Probably won't matter here in Texas any way.

Millennial_Messiah
04-23-2023, 12:14 AM
I hope for your sake an incompetent Republican white male wins.

Who are the options? I doubt Desantis even runs for 2024 at this point, especially with trainwreck bringing up that you have to resign from governor of Florida to even start a presidential run.

Mike Pence? Sure he's incompetent but he's even more unelectable than Trump... by far. The ironic thing is that despite being from Indiana which is one state away, Pence could lose Ohio... or at least do poorly enough that Sherrod Brown could actually win. :lol

Pompeo is fairly incompetent and he declined to run.

Jim Jordan would make a competent POTUS and win the rust belt back. But he isn't running...

So you're not going to vote. Probably won't matter here in Texas any way.

Maybe do what Betamale O'rourke did in 2018 and go knock on every door in every single Texas county and we'll have Blexas 2024.

Meh..... I think the first female POTUS is much more likely to be Gretchen Whitmer, than Kamala. Unless Biden randomly croaks, of course.

ElNono
04-23-2023, 12:30 AM
How is this a bad thing, tbh?

CosmicCowboy
04-23-2023, 10:28 AM
Who are the options? I doubt Desantis even runs for 2024 at this point, especially with trainwreck bringing up that you have to resign from governor of Florida to even start a presidential run.

Mike Pence? Sure he's incompetent but he's even more unelectable than Trump... by far. The ironic thing is that despite being from Indiana which is one state away, Pence could lose Ohio... or at least do poorly enough that Sherrod Brown could actually win. :lol

Pompeo is fairly incompetent and he declined to run.

Jim Jordan would make a competent POTUS and win the rust belt back. But he isn't running...

Maybe do what Betamale O'rourke did in 2018 and go knock on every door in every single Texas county and we'll have Blexas 2024.

Meh..... I think the first female POTUS is much more likely to be Gretcheen Whitmer, than Kamala. Unless Biden randomly croaks, of course.

I could support Chris Sununu if he decides to run. He probably couldn't win unless Trump goes to jail but he is closest to my position on issues and has been anti-Trump since day one just like I was.

baseline bum
04-23-2023, 11:06 AM
I could support Chris Sununu if he decides to run. He probably couldn't win unless Trump goes to jail but he is closest to my position on issues and has been anti-Trump since day one just like I was.

But you vote for Texas Republicans who enacted an Iran esque abortion law?

Winehole23
04-23-2023, 11:37 AM
But you vote for Texas Republicans who enacted an Iran esque abortion law?don't be silly, of course he does. he's not said a word against the speech codes, the book bans, bullshit voter suppression, the queer bashing or state preemption of home rule. all that stuff is presumably fine with him.

ChumpDumper
04-23-2023, 11:39 AM
don't be silly, of course he does. he's not said a word against the speech codes, the book bans, bullshit voter suppression, the queer bashing or state preemption of home rule. all that stuff is presumably fine with him.

What am I supposed to do? Vote for someone who is AGAINST that shit?

CosmicCowboy
04-23-2023, 11:45 AM
But you vote for Texas Republicans who enacted an Iran esque abortion law?

I blame most of that stupid shit on Dan Patrick who basically controls the senate. I am on record in here voting for the Democrat who ran against him.

CosmicCowboy
04-23-2023, 11:54 AM
I am also on record as being pro choice Baseline.

Winehole23
04-23-2023, 11:59 AM
I am also on record as being pro choice Baseline.You're on record as not liking Dan Patrick and Donald Trump, and being pro choice. It's like you're blaming mainstream Republican politics on two guys.

CosmicCowboy
04-23-2023, 12:07 PM
You're on record as not liking Dan Patrick and Donald Trump, and being pro choice. It's like you're blaming mainstream Republican politics on two guys.

I am just one guy with my own opinions. I have no control over the party extremists.

baseline bum
04-23-2023, 12:21 PM
I am just one guy with my own opinions. I have no control over the party extremists.

How are they party extremists? Especially Trump, who is running away with the GOP nomination for a third time in a row now.

Winehole23
04-23-2023, 12:30 PM
How are they party extremists? Especially Trump, who is running away with the GOP nomination for a third time in a row now.what CC calls extremists are the Republican mainstream.

Winehole23
04-23-2023, 12:49 PM
NBC News poll: Nearly 70% of GOP voters stand behind Trump amid indictment, investigations (https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/nbc-news-poll-nearly-70-gop-voters-stand-trump-indictment-investigatio-rcna80917)

CosmicCowboy
04-23-2023, 02:31 PM
what CC calls extremists are the Republican mainstream.

Anyone to the right of AOC are too conservative for whinehole.

Winehole23
04-23-2023, 02:51 PM
Anyone to the right of AOC are too conservative for whinehole.I'm not crazy about AOC, but that's basically right. Inasmuch as we have two corporatist, donor facing political parties, it's scarcely an exaggeration to say there's no left wing in US politics.

There's a far right party and a center right party, both of which bow to money. The Dems are basically the controlled opposition to the incipient fascism of your side.

Winehole23
04-23-2023, 03:38 PM
My own bias in favor of civil rights for women and nonwhites plus New Deal type coalition politics with a social democracy flavor basically makes me a fairly typical mid 20th century liberal, but the Overton window has shifted so far to the right in the last 40 years I might as well be a communist from another planet.

DarrinS
04-23-2023, 06:16 PM
My own bias in favor of civil rights for women and nonwhites plus New Deal type coalition politics with a social democracy flavor basically makes me a fairly typical mid 20th century liberal, but the Overton window has shifted so far to the right in the last 40 years I might as well be a communist from another planet.

Not really

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/interactives/political-polarization-1994-2017/

ChumpDumper
04-23-2023, 07:55 PM
Not really

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/interactives/political-polarization-1994-2017/

You want to vote for Frontier City flying car guy.

boutons_deux
04-23-2023, 08:03 PM
"If Trump gets the Republican nomination Biden will beat him badly again in 2024."

Trash got 70M vs 78M in 2020,

Trash has LOST voters, esp independents, will not sniff 70M again.

But there's always the fucked up Constitution, and the bad faith, cheating, fascist Repugs and their dirty, dirty election tricks.

Winehole23
04-24-2023, 12:33 AM
Not really

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/interactives/political-polarization-1994-2017/you used to be "we're a center right nation" guy.

no more, I guess. you've gone hard right.

FrostKing
04-24-2023, 12:40 AM
Who wants to see him mumble anyway

CosmicCowboy
04-24-2023, 07:41 AM

If you are for civil rights for women why are you for biological males competing with biological women in women's sports?

Winehole23
04-24-2023, 08:38 AM
If you are for civil rights for women why are you for biological males competing with biological women in women's sports?The incidence is minuscule, and sport can police itself. I'm against heavy handed legislative solutions for minor problems society can settle itself.

That aside, I'm not sure there's any such thing as a right to compete in sex segregated sports, that's more like a social more, and customs sometimes change. I have a hard time seeing who's injured here besides sore losers, and I tend to doubt there's such a thing as people who gender transition because they want to win at sports.

CosmicCowboy
04-24-2023, 09:12 AM
The incidence is minuscule, and sport can police itself. I'm against heavy handed legislative solutions for minor problems society can settle itself.

That aside, I'm not sure there's any such thing as a right to compete in sex segregated sports, that's more like a social more, and customs sometimes change. I have a hard time seeing who's injured here besides sore losers, and I tend to doubt there's such a thing as people who gender transition because they want to win at sports.

yeah, there's no difference...:lol:rolleyes

https://www.nationalreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/GettyImages-1239279539-NCAA-Swimming-Lia-Thoma.jpg?w=789

Winehole23
04-24-2023, 09:20 AM
yeah, there's no difference...:lol:rolleyes

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/tears-and-tension-as-the-ncaa-award-a-womens-championship-to-a-male-swimmer/I didn't say there's no difference, I said mores and customs are changeable.

Winehole23
04-24-2023, 09:26 AM
The statistically vanishing instance of trans people in competitive sport is so important to Republicans that it can derail any thread, apparently.

ChumpDumper
04-24-2023, 09:33 AM
If you are for civil rights for women why are you for biological males competing with biological women in women's sports?

It's better than voting for the party who would rather let a teen girl rape victim with complications die than allow her to abort.

CosmicCowboy
04-24-2023, 10:24 AM
It's better than voting for the party who would rather let a teen girl rape victim with complications die than allow her to abort.

Yeah, that's stupid. We agree.

Winehole23
04-24-2023, 10:57 AM
Yeah, that's stupid. We agree.yet, that's your party

ChumpDumper
04-24-2023, 11:37 AM
Yeah, that's stupid. We agree.

We agree it's stupid you keep voting for them?

CosmicCowboy
04-24-2023, 11:39 AM
We agree it's stupid you keep voting for them?

I selectively vote for them. Crossed over several times last election. I don't just close my eyes and vote straight ticket like you do.

Blake
04-24-2023, 12:15 PM
I selectively vote for them. Crossed over several times last election. I don't just close my eyes and vote straight ticket like you do.

Just curious which Republican goes against party lines on the abortion issue?

ChumpDumper
04-24-2023, 12:17 PM
My eyes are wide open.

I vote for the party that doesn't prefer death for teen rape and incest victims over abortion. I vote for the party that didn't try to keep Trump in power after Biden curbstomped him. I vote for the party that isn't trying to negate the will of voters by suppressing the vote of people darker than us. I vote for the party that isn't outlawing drag shows and actual true history and books that maybe hint that people other than white heteros...exist.

You vote for all of this bullshit.

Selectively.

FrostKing
04-24-2023, 12:20 PM
I vote for the party
We already know you are a political party puppet.

ChumpDumper
04-24-2023, 12:21 PM
We already know you are a political party puppet.What's the alternative?

Which Democrats did you vote for this past election and why?

Let's discuss your choices and all the realistic choices available.

Blake
04-24-2023, 12:21 PM
:lol CC trying so hard to do anything but be labeled liberal.

I'm not trying to go out and be a liberal but there's not anything the conservatives practice or preach that is any good for the country

ChumpDumper
04-26-2023, 11:09 AM

:lol

Blake
04-26-2023, 12:16 PM
Rofl Gym Jordan as POTUS

Splits
04-26-2023, 12:20 PM
Watching Biden speak is extremely painful, so I'm glad he doesn't do pressers. But I'll probably tune into the one today for the lulz