PDA

View Full Version : Tucker Carlson Gets The Axe

Millennial_Messiah
04-24-2023, 04:41 PM
:wow :wow :wow :wow :wow

https://www.nbcnews.com/media/tucker-carlson-leaving-fox-news-rcna81146

Fox telling QAnon / MAGA to pound sand.

Are they gonna bring Bill O'Reilly back or something? Also, considering the reasons they fired him, I don't think they'll replace him with someone similar like Kari Lake. I think they go back to their old guard GOP roots. Someone in the ilk of Mike Pence. Maybe Trey Gowdy gets the gig.

Winehole23
04-24-2023, 04:54 PM
It wouldn't be shocking if CNN picked him up.

Splits
04-24-2023, 05:07 PM
the cost of hating, passionately

Millennial_Messiah
04-24-2023, 05:16 PM

He used to work for CNN back in the early 2000s, and was a regular on Crossfire. Back with all the msm channels were actually fair and balanced and featured both sides rather than echo chamber niche channels.

Don't see him fitting back there. CNN has gone way too far left. Tucker's also worked for PBS and MSNBC. He's like Stephen Jackson and Ron Artest, he's burnt most of his bridges. Sure he can go to a third-rate fringe conservative TV brand like Newsmax (Which was canceled by AT&T and DirecTV earlier this year, not sure it even still exists) or its replacement, F1RST, that nobody watches. He'd have to take an enormous paycut, like going from the NFL to the XFL level paycut. Don't see him doing that.

He probably should just retire and play golf.

Winehole23
04-24-2023, 05:22 PM
You should look up Chris Licht

Spurs Homer
04-24-2023, 05:27 PM
Russia Today already offered to snap him up -

not even kidding -

fucking russian propaganda champion for putler...

Millennial_Messiah
04-24-2023, 05:29 PM
You should look up Chris Licht

He's definitely a moderate democrat compared to Zucker who was a progressivist nutjob, but I don't see him touching current day Tucker with a ten foot pole

The bright spot is, if we can get rid of all the far left and far right wing opinion anchors off the mainstream media (looking at you MSNBC and Maddow), we can return to the glory days of the late 90s and early 2000s when mainstream media was actually bipartisan and fair and balanced.

Russia Today already offered to snap him up -

not even kidding -

fucking russian propaganda champion for putler...

I wouldn't be surprised at that. He's been openly pro-Russia for at least a decade at Fox. But they can't offer him nearly enough rubles to compensate for what he was making at Fox as the most watched primetime news program in the world.

Blake
04-24-2023, 07:08 PM

I think I'd be mildly surprised.

Tyronn Lue
04-24-2023, 07:27 PM
He's a slightly more palatable Alex Jones. I don't think I've ever seen a talking head so obviously disbelieve his own material as this guy. It's obvious he's a troll by his hyperbole. Him and O'Really can share a condo and do a podcast.

Winehole23
04-24-2023, 07:43 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FuhJ2iIXoAII6KW?format=jpg&name=small

Millennial_Messiah
04-24-2023, 08:21 PM
:lol the people that believe in the aliens/UFO crap ought to be launched into the sun, but so should the green new deal morons like those that have banned plastic bags in stores making it painful to shop and tempting to shoplift

Blake
04-24-2023, 08:35 PM
:lol the people that believe in the aliens/UFO crap ought to be launched into the sun, but so should the green new deal morons like those that have banned plastic bags in stores making it painful to shop and tempting to shoplift

You're comparing aliens to plastic bags? There's proof of plastic bags damaging the planet. Bring your own bags, poor.

ChumpDumper
04-24-2023, 08:43 PM

Painful?

You're bad at shopping.

Blake
04-24-2023, 09:25 PM
And how does it make you more tempted to shoplift lol?

Millennial_Messiah
04-24-2023, 11:14 PM
And how does it make you more tempted to shoplift lol?

Because "please place the item in the bag" no longer applies at self checkout

Sure the greeter making minimum wage is technically supposed to look at your receipt, but they're generally high af and don't give a f. So what ends up happening is it's too easy to come away with like $86 worth of groceries/goods for like $42.

Painful?

You're bad at shopping.

Paper bags don't have handles so you can only grab 2 at a time and they're painful. Reusable camping or lunch type bags honestly get disgusting when you put fresh meat and unbagged produce and stuff in them, they're only really good for like canned, bottled, and dry goods.

Plastic bags have handles and are the best and most convenient, you can easily carry 100+ pounds of stuff in like 10-20 plastic bags in two arms unlike paper... and they're just fine for the environment as long as you keep and re-use as many of them as possible to their fullest capability... I find tons of good uses for them... as opposed to being an entitled wasteful millennial and just throwing perfectly good clean plastic bags in the garbage that you just got from the store. Conserve.

ducks
04-24-2023, 11:18 PM

Is that why don lemon got fired

Ef-man
04-24-2023, 11:19 PM

Sure the greeter making minimum wage is technically supposed to look at your receipt, but they're generally high af and don't give a f. So what ends up happening is it's too easy to come away with like $86 worth of groceries/goods for like $42.

Like at COSTCO?

Millennial_Messiah
04-24-2023, 11:22 PM
Like at COSTCO?
Costco has a good model that makes it virtually impossible to shoplift, but of course the drawback there is that the lines and wait time to leave the store suffers. However, the Costco demographic tends to be made up of more upscale people that are much less likely to steal stuff since you're essentially buying a season pass just to get into the store every year.

Aldi is another one, but they are very small shops and don't even have self checkout.

I'm talking about the Walmart's and the regional grocers of the world that operate in places where plastic bags are banned.

Ef-man
04-25-2023, 12:08 AM
Costco has a good model that makes it virtually impossible to shoplift, but of course the drawback there is that the lines and wait time to leave the store suffers. However, the Costco demographic tends to be made up of more upscale people that are much less likely to steal stuff since you're essentially buying a season pass just to get into the store every year.

Aldi is another one, but they are very small shops and don't even have self checkout.

I'm talking about the Walmart's and the regional grocers of the world that operate in places where plastic bags are banned.

Lidl also has self-checkouts and encourage folks to bring their own bags.

DarrinS
04-25-2023, 12:16 AM
Tucker immediately 100% better off for this.

Spurs Homer
04-25-2023, 12:18 AM
USA Democracy immediately 100% better off for this.

fify

RandomGuy
04-25-2023, 12:59 AM

I beg to differ.

I am guessing he is radioactive. OAN maybe..

baseline bum
04-25-2023, 01:26 AM

Yes much better off losing the $20 million a year he made off Fox News scamming retards.

ChumpDumper
04-25-2023, 01:50 AM

Explain if you dare.

ChumpDumper
04-25-2023, 01:52 AM

Paper bags don't have handles so you can only grab 2 at a time and they're painful. Reusable camping or lunch type bags honestly get disgusting when you put fresh meat and unbagged produce and stuff in them, they're only really good for like canned, bottled, and dry goods.

Plastic bags have handles and are the best and most convenient, you can easily carry 100+ pounds of stuff in like 10-20 plastic bags in two arms unlike paper... and they're just fine for the environment as long as you keep and re-use as many of them as possible to their fullest capability... I find tons of good uses for them... as opposed to being an entitled wasteful millennial and just throwing perfectly good clean plastic bags in the garbage that you just got from the store. Conserve.

Jesus, what a whiner.

I just keep boxes/bins in my car, unload the cart into them and voila -- no shitty plastic bags.

Conserve.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-25-2023, 04:23 AM
Explain if you dare.

The narrative is that guys like Ben Shapiro and Steven Crowder recently got ~$50m deals indicating a very fat right wing pundit market so Carlson could be looking to eat. Darrin is just hero worshiping.

ElNono
04-25-2023, 07:02 AM
Yes much better off losing the $20 million a year he made off Fox News scamming retards.

this

Adam Lambert
04-25-2023, 09:55 AM
I mean he did get his contract fully paid out, and he'll probably get a good payday from someone else.

The grift will continue because the rubes demand to be grifted. Tucker's gonna be fine.

Chucho
04-25-2023, 10:26 AM
He's gonna end back up at CNN after a long pr push. He'll be "rehabilitated" in viewer's eyes and will instantly be CNN's top paid talking head and he's instantly doing what he does best.

ChumpDumper
04-25-2023, 10:56 AM
The narrative is that guys like Ben Shapiro and Steven Crowder recently got ~$50m deals indicating a very fat right wing pundit market so Carlson could be looking to eat. Darrin is just hero worshiping.

Darrin says silver spoon heir to frozen food multimillions is gonna be alright.:tu

He should be able to cover this debt then:

Winehole23
04-25-2023, 11:06 AM
Explain if you dare.Fox has lost credibility with its viewers for backing Trump less than 100% and venturing the occasional criticism. It's probably not right wing enough for Darrin, people like him turn on cable news and expect talking heads to echo what they already think.

RandomGuy
04-25-2023, 11:10 AM

As Matthew Gertz of Media Matters pointed out, Tucker has now been fired from CNN. MSNBC, PBS, and Fox News.

Tucker has now been fired from every major media outlet. Let that sink in, and then realize his most rabid fanbase is because he went full on extremist nut job.

RandomGuy
04-25-2023, 11:11 AM
Fox has lost credibility with its viewers for backing Trump less than 100% and venturing the occasional criticism. It's probably not right wing enough for Darrin, people like him turn on cable news and expect talking heads to echo what they already think.

That is the part that I find the most trippy. They are more mad that Fox called Arizona "too early" than for being lied to repeatedly.

Winehole23
05-03-2023, 03:26 PM
The text alarmed the Fox board, which saw the message a day before Fox was set to defend itself against Dominion Voting Systems before a jury. The board grew concerned that the message could become public at trial when Mr. Carlson was on the stand, creating a sensational and damaging moment that would raise broader questions about the company.

The day after the discovery, the board told Fox executives it was bringing in an outside law firm to conduct an investigation into Mr. Carlson’s conduct.

The text message added to a growing number of internal issues involving Mr.Carlson that led the company’s leadership to conclude he was more of a problem than an asset and had to go, according to several people with knowledge of the decision. In other messages he had referred to women — including a senior Fox executive — in crude and misogynistic terms. The message about the fight also played a role in the company’s decision to settle with Dominion for $787.5 million, the highest known payout in a defamation case.

A representative for Mr. Carlson said he had no comment.

Tucker Carlson’s Text to a Producer

EXHIBIT 276

January 7, 2021 — 04:18:04 PM UTC
A couple of weeks ago, I was watching video of people fighting on the street in Washington. A group of Trump guys surrounded an Antifa kid and started pounding the living shit out of him. It was three against one, at least. Jumping a guy like that is dishonorable obviously. It’s not how white men fight. Yet suddenly I found myself rooting for the mob against the man, hoping they’d hit him harder, kill him. I really wanted them to hurt the kid. I could taste it. Then somewhere deep in my brain, an alarm went off: this isn’t good for me. I’m becoming something I don’t want to be. The Antifa creep is a human being. Much as I despise what he says and does, much as I’m sure I’d hate him personally if I knew him, I shouldn’t gloat over his suffering. I should be bothered by it. I should remember that somewhere somebody probably loves this kid, and would be crushed if he was killed. If I don’t care about those things, if I reduce people to their politics, how am I better than he is?
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/05/02/business/media/tucker-carlson-text-message-white-men.html

ChumpDumper
05-03-2023, 03:29 PM
:lol That's it? He's said much worse on air during the white power hour.

FrostKing
05-03-2023, 03:37 PM
Refreshing realist.

ChumpDumper
05-03-2023, 03:39 PM
Refreshing realist.

:lmao of course white men fight like that

Winehole23
05-03-2023, 04:57 PM
:lol That's it? He's said much worse on air during the white power hour.there's gotta be something worse behind it

Spurs Homer
05-03-2023, 09:08 PM
Cucker spewed nazi and russian talking points for FIVE YEARS FIVE NIGHTS A WEEK -

but his text was the reason he got fired?

:clap:lol:lol:lol

FrostKing
05-03-2023, 10:41 PM
Cucker spewed nazi and russian talking points for FIVE YEARS FIVE NIGHTS A WEEK -

but his text was the reason he got fired?

:clap:lol:lol:lol
Nazis
Russians

Choose 1 crying point

Spurs Homer
05-04-2023, 11:26 AM
Nazis
Russians

Choose 1 crying point

white replacement theory = nazi/white supremacy

biden is to blame for russia invading ukraine= russian propaganda

which of those did cucker NOT promote incessantly?

Ef-man
05-05-2023, 02:37 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

C'est la vie

Fox demands Media Matters stop publishing leaked Tucker Carlson videos

Fox sent a cease-and-desist letter on Friday to Media Matters, the progressive watchdog, and its president, demanding that it take down embarrassing behind-the-scenes videos of Tucker Carlson attacking Fox News’ streaming service and making crude remarks while joking with staff.

The footage, published over the last week in a series of clips, comes in the wake of Carlson’s abrupt firing at the right-wing network and as a steady drip of leaked text messages show the former primetime star making racist and denigrating comments.

The sternly worded letter from Fox Corporation lawyers said the “unaired footage” is its “confidential intellectual property” and demanded Media Matters “cease and desist from distribution, publication, and misuse of Fox’s misappropriated proprietary footage, which you are now on notice was unlawfully obtained.”

https://www.cnn.com/tucker-carlson-fox-news-media-matters (https://www.cnn.com/tucker-carlson-fox-news-media-matters)

SnakeBoy
05-05-2023, 03:58 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

C'est la vie

Fox demands Media Matters stop publishing leaked Tucker Carlson videos

Fox sent a cease-and-desist letter on Friday to Media Matters, the progressive watchdog, and its president, demanding that it take down embarrassing behind-the-scenes videos of Tucker Carlson attacking Fox News’ streaming service and making crude remarks while joking with staff.

The footage, published over the last week in a series of clips, comes in the wake of Carlson’s abrupt firing at the right-wing network and as a steady drip of leaked text messages show the former primetime star making racist and denigrating comments.

The sternly worded letter from Fox Corporation lawyers said the “unaired footage” is its “confidential intellectual property” and demanded Media Matters “cease and desist from distribution, publication, and misuse of Fox’s misappropriated proprietary footage, which you are now on notice was unlawfully obtained.”

https://www.cnn.com/tucker-carlson-fox-news-media-matters (https://www.cnn.com/tucker-carlson-fox-news-media-matters)

Fox leaks Tucker footage to make him look bad
Footage makes Tucker look good to his audience
Fox pretends they're not the leaker

ChumpDumper
05-05-2023, 04:48 PM
Snacks is Tucker's audience.

pgardn
05-05-2023, 04:48 PM
Fox leaks Tucker footage to make him look bad
Footage makes Tucker look good to his audience
Fox pretends they're not the leaker

He could make you laugh.
He could make you cry.
Most importantly he could make you angry.
One of the great character "news" anchtors of our time...

SnakeBoy
05-09-2023, 05:23 PM

ChumpDumper
05-09-2023, 05:27 PM

Snacks is excited.

Adam Lambert
05-09-2023, 07:28 PM
Honestly can't wait for him and Fox to go to war with each other.

ChumpDumper
05-09-2023, 07:33 PM
How easy is it to get Twitter on basic cable?

Adam Lambert
05-09-2023, 08:26 PM
How easy is it to get Twitter on basic cable?

Long form video on a channel known for 280 character limit seems like a no brainier.

Winehole23
05-09-2023, 08:32 PM
How easy is it to get Twitter on basic cable?that Twitter ad money though

Winehole23
06-26-2023, 11:07 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fzj2PsKXwAA2sGd?format=jpg&name=900x900

MultiTroll
06-26-2023, 12:37 PM
^ :lol
I'll take "What Do Old Racist Repug White Phucks Watch In The Evening" for 400, Alex.

Adam Lambert
07-09-2023, 08:09 PM

ChumpDumper
07-09-2023, 09:21 PM
Does that count Twucker Blue?

ChumpDumper
07-11-2023, 07:15 PM

I mean how could he not get a bump from this? Que macho!

Winehole23
08-17-2023, 03:25 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F0vgkDXXsAAaMIj.png

Publishers Weekly reports that Tucker by Chadwick Moore sold just 3,227 copies in its first week after it was published on Aug. 1.https://deadstate.org/widely-hyped-tucker-carlson-biography-only-sells-3000-copies-in-first-week/

Ef-man
08-17-2023, 05:42 AM
https://deadstate.org/widely-hyped-tucker-carlson-biography-only-sells-3000-copies-in-first-week/

Tucker sold just 3,227 copies in its first week after publication on 1 August. :lol

Hank Scorpio
08-17-2023, 08:08 AM
Tucker sold just 3,227 copies in its first week after publication on 1 August. :lol

:lol

Spurminator
08-17-2023, 09:01 AM
How the mighty have fallen. He's the Rosie O'Donnell of the right. :lol

benefactor
08-17-2023, 09:21 AM
:lol

DMX7
08-18-2023, 12:15 AM
https://deadstate.org/widely-hyped-tucker-carlson-biography-only-sells-3000-copies-in-first-week/

Who wouldn't want to read the life story of Tucker Carlson? :rollin

Winehole23
09-22-2023, 09:15 AM
It's unclear whether this is news or, if it is, that's it's anything more than putting Tucker's youtube content on Russian TV. Would make sense if Tucker is looking to bolster his fascist bona fides.

Thread
09-22-2023, 10:20 AM
It's unclear whether this is news or, if it is, that's it's anything more than putting Tucker's youtube content on Russian TV. Would make sense if Tucker is looking to bolster his fascist bona fides.

Good! If it's okay for Putin to come to the White House and dance with fat ass Clinton, or, Hussein to whisper into Putin's ear about arranged deals then it's certainly Jake for TC to have his own show in Russia.

Russia...America...6 of 1, half dozen of the other.

Let us proceed...

Winehole23
11-16-2023, 02:05 AM
Right wingers are being more and more frankly antisemitic.

What Elon and Tucker said today would be totally at home.on Stormfront.

Cry Havoc
11-16-2023, 02:35 AM

In California they're called Trader Joe's and they are the GOATed grocery store.

sWB2BeWvkqY

Winehole23
11-29-2023, 09:38 AM
Tucker Carlson, Coast-to-Coast