Splits
04-27-2023, 01:07 AM

going great

Tyronn Lue
04-27-2023, 10:20 AM
Untouchables

FrostKing
04-27-2023, 11:39 AM
Another day, another random Trial against him. Attorneys, politicians, journalists getting their 15-minutes of fame.

ChumpDumper
04-27-2023, 11:49 AM
Another day, another random hand-waving denial from a cult member.

Spurs Homer
04-27-2023, 12:33 PM
Another rape another crime..but who’s counting…

just another day in the life of a rapist, traitor, criminal, scumbag

spurraider21
04-27-2023, 12:36 PM
no shot imho

pgardn
04-27-2023, 01:10 PM
Another day, another random Trial against him. Attorneys, politicians, journalists getting their 15-minutes of fame.

3000+ lawsuits BEFORE he was president...

"Oh it just happens on occasion, just randomly"

Frosty feels no shame in these stupefying assessments.

MultiTroll
04-27-2023, 01:24 PM
US InJustice system.

Is guilty, will be found not guilty.

If all else fails SuperDirtBag will buy and/or threaten a juror etc.

Millennial_Messiah
04-27-2023, 03:19 PM
Guilty, one could only hope... Where CosmicCowboy (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=207) Dirks_Finale (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=52804) are my anti-Trump Republican friends get in here.

koriwhat
04-27-2023, 03:51 PM
LMAO More of the same BlueAnons with their conspiracy bullshit.

Splits
04-27-2023, 04:33 PM
no shot imho

I read the live tweet threads of her direct and cross. Thought direct was good but she got raped on cross. Thus far I agree.

Tyronn Lue
04-27-2023, 04:49 PM
When you realize those on the right who claim to be anti-Trump just hate him because he didn't go far enough to destroy democracy.

koriwhat
04-27-2023, 04:53 PM
When you realize those on the right who claim to be anti-Trump just hate him because he didn't go far enough to destroy democracy.

mUh dEmOcrAcy!

spurraider21
04-27-2023, 04:54 PM
I read the live tweet threads of her direct and cross. Thought direct was good but she got raped on cross. Thus far I agree.
might be the only provable case of rape here tbh

Blake
04-27-2023, 05:30 PM
"I'll take 'the rapists' for $1000, Alex"

Dirks_Finale
04-27-2023, 06:32 PM
Guilty, one could only hope... Where CosmicCowboy (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=207) Dirks_Finale (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=52804) are my anti-Trump Republican friends get in here.

Haven't kept up with it. It's a civil issue, correct?

ducks
04-28-2023, 05:06 PM
Trump Accuser Admits to Sexually Harassing Roger Ailes

ducks
04-28-2023, 05:29 PM
During a 2019 interview, only one week after accusing Trump of the crime, Carroll told Vanity Fair that "I did it" when asked if she sexually harassed Ailes on the set of her former show "Ask E. Jean."

CosmicCowboy
04-28-2023, 07:40 PM
Haven't really bothered with this one. The guys a dick but as easy as rich guys get pussy I have a hard time believing he forcefully raped an unwilling woman. What has it been? Twenty years to sue?

Blake
04-28-2023, 07:44 PM
Haven't really bothered with this one. The guys a dick but as easy as rich guys get pussy I have a hard time believing he forcefully raped an unwilling woman. What has it been? Twenty years to sue?

Yeah I don't think he's gonna be found guilty but the "I don't think a rich guy like that would rape because he can have pussy any time" is retarded and old

pgardn
04-28-2023, 07:47 PM

I have no problem believing he raped a woman.
Not all women go for that shit, thats just stupid. and Trump likes more types of women than like him. Stormy Daniels basically is a good example of the Donald wanting all kinds of women. She took charge when it came down to it.

pgardn
04-28-2023, 07:48 PM
Yeah I don't think he's gonna be found guilty but the "I don't think a rich guy like that would rape because he can have pussy any time" is retarded and old

Honestly it sounds like males who have not been around very many women.

Adam Lambert
04-28-2023, 07:50 PM

Rich men who get pussy anytime they want tend to be entitled assholes who can't take no for an answer, so this is completely believable.

baseline bum
04-28-2023, 07:52 PM

So Kobe never raped?

ChumpDumper
04-28-2023, 07:55 PM
Haven't really bothered with this one. The guys a dick but as easy as rich guys get pussy I have a hard time believing he forcefully raped an unwilling woman.

https://media.tenor.com/p7mh4RI4gxYAAAAM/billcosby.gif

Splits
04-28-2023, 07:59 PM
So Kobe never raped?

:lmao

Kobe raped PERIOD

Splits
04-28-2023, 08:11 PM

Read what's under my name.

Honestly I read through her entire direct and cross examinations. My feeling is that the story too strange to be made up, I believe her. I still think the jury acquits, however they are all from Manhattan which despise Trump and the standard of proof in a civil trial is "a preponderance of the evidence" which is just you believe Trump raped 50.1% vs Trump didn't rape 49.9%. So there's a chance they convict.

CosmicCowboy
04-28-2023, 08:13 PM
So Kobe never raped?

I think Kobe maybe misinterpreted mixed signals in his hotel room. It's not like he attacked her in a department store dressing room.

CosmicCowboy
04-28-2023, 08:17 PM

You would, cuckster. Save your quarters for a cherry street blow job.

Splits
04-28-2023, 08:17 PM
I think Kobe maybe misinterpreted mixed signals in his hotel room. It's not like he attacked her in a department store dressing room.

Kobe raped PERIOD

And her story is that they were flirting and she went into the dressing room willingly, but he slammed the door and then slammer her while she struggled to get away. Basically he misinterpreted mixed signals but didn't stop. That's rape

Blake
04-28-2023, 08:57 PM
You would, cuckster. Save your quarters for a cherry street blow job.

Uh huh. I put the plus/minus at 30 more of your posts before you're whining :cry stOp aNkLe BiTiNg meHhhh blAke :cry

baseline bum
04-28-2023, 09:17 PM

Got it. Rich people who expect to get everything they want in life from the peons below them never rape.

BD24
04-28-2023, 09:54 PM
Here’s the one I was waiting for

BD24
04-28-2023, 09:56 PM
CC silent on the Cosby front. Weir d

FrostKing
04-28-2023, 10:14 PM
Cosby wasn't gettin those Barbie's in that Era without drugging them

MultiTroll
05-02-2023, 09:46 AM
Big reveal:

Carroll testified that Trump told her to put on a piece of lingerie. She said she told him to put it on instead, and that’s when he told her to go into the dressing room. Carroll said she believed Trump would try on the lingerie.

MultiTroll
05-02-2023, 09:53 AM
^ NYT

https://media.houseandgarden.co.uk/photos/61893b08e9b543f15faaf644/master/w_1600%2Cc_limit/ebniy-pxgaehrx2.jpeg

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/fc32a113bde81739d0cf83aa4f5f7e53994dea14/0_0_1200_1200/master/1200.jpg?width=445&quality=45&auto=format&fit=max&dpr=2&

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/fc32a113bde81739d0cf83aa4f5f7e53994dea14/0_0_1200_1200/master/1200.jpg?width=445&quality=45&auto=format&fit=max&dpr=2&

Blake
05-02-2023, 12:16 PM
Cosby wasn't gettin those Barbie's in that Era without drugging them

Further dismisses the rich famous argument

Brazil
05-03-2023, 06:40 AM
So Kobe never raped?

he rapedPERIOD !

RandomGuy
05-03-2023, 08:07 AM

It's not random, I would know.

He is a serial rapist, and habitual sexual predator, including the rape of a 13 year old girl with Epstein.

This should not be a surprise.

SnakeBoy
05-03-2023, 02:15 PM
He raped Hillary

Winehole23
05-03-2023, 02:26 PM
Dildo, N.L., man captures phallic iceberg in Conception Bay (https://www.cp24.com/lifestyle/only-in-newfoundland-dildo-n-l-man-captures-phallic-iceberg-in-conception-bay-1.6377085)
https://www.cp24.com/polopoly_fs/1.6377087.1682803563!/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_620/image.jpg

Blake
05-03-2023, 03:48 PM
He raped Hillary

So you're saying Biden raped Trump

Joseph Kony
05-03-2023, 03:51 PM
spoken like someone who definitely doesnt get laid much

spurraider21
05-09-2023, 02:15 PM
verdict in

no as to rape
yes as to sexual abuse
yes as to defamation

looks like about 5 mil in damages

Reck
05-09-2023, 02:32 PM
verdict in

no as to rape
yes as to sexual abuse
yes as to defamation

looks like about 5 mil in damages

That’s a weird distinction made there by them. Sexual abuse is by definition rape, no?

Specially when the perpetrator made forceful and physical contact with her private parts.

Spurs Homer
05-09-2023, 02:45 PM
That’s a weird distinction made there by them. Sexual abuse is by definition rape, no?

Specially when the perpetrator made forceful and physical contact with her private parts.

heard this graphic explanation on the news :

E Jean Carroll testified that she knows trump penetrated her vagina with his fingers and she distinctly remembers seeing his fingers and feeling the penetration…

but she also testified that she does not remember if trumps penis penetrated her because she could not see down to see what was penetrating her and that MIGHT be why the jury convicted on sexual abuse (fingers)

and not rape (mushroom)

fucking former president sexual offender rapist piece of shit lol

spurraider21
05-09-2023, 02:46 PM

rape is usually specific to penetration with your member

Blake
05-09-2023, 03:01 PM
I really have not looked one bit at this. Is this beyond statute of limitations for criminal prosecution?

Spurs Homer
05-09-2023, 03:04 PM
I really have not looked one bit at this. Is this beyond statute of limitations for criminal prosecution?

it became a CIVIL case because the statute had run out- but a new NY law passed recently allowed for victims to have their day in court and possibly recoup damages-
therefore the civil case and the 5 million in damages

unfortunately

trump used the system to evade having his DNA allowed in the case and jurors were not allowed to hear why DNA was not being discussed as trumps DNA was definitely in the dress that the victim kept in her closet for years

FlAVaK
05-09-2023, 03:18 PM
So this confirms his penis is as small as his tiny fingers...

Spurs Homer
05-09-2023, 03:23 PM

well…

she could not differentiate if the penetration was from a tiny finger or a tiny penis…

lol

Brazil
05-09-2023, 03:48 PM
Trump raped PERIOD

koriwhat
05-09-2023, 04:00 PM

You and SH are a couple of putos tbh. :lmao

Spurs Homer
05-09-2023, 04:21 PM
You and SH are a couple of putos tbh. :lmao

i know i never let another man place me on my stomach and climb on my back pendejo

koriwhat
05-09-2023, 04:37 PM
i know i never let another man place me on my stomach and climb on my back pendejo

Dumbest "burn" ever SH. It's all you got though so continue on you fucking retard.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-09-2023, 05:02 PM
no shot imho

Nice job, counselor.

koriwhat
05-09-2023, 05:34 PM
Nice job, counselor.

Stop deflecting and hiding... When do you want to squash our obviously 20+ yr feud irl bro? I'm game!

Spurs Homer
05-09-2023, 05:46 PM
Dumbest "burn" ever SH. It's all you got though so continue on you fucking retard.

so do you allow just any swinging dick to place you on your stomach and climb on your back and draw shitty little pics on you?

or does this dude have to somehow pass a test or let you blow him or how does this work?

FuzzyLumpkins
05-09-2023, 05:48 PM
Stop deflecting and hiding... When do you want to squash our obviously 20+ yr feud irl bro? I'm game!

Gets owned first thought is to violence. She just not like you very much?

koriwhat
05-09-2023, 06:00 PM
so do you allow just any swinging dick to place you on your stomach and climb on your back and draw shitty little pics on you?

or does this dude have to somehow pass a test or let you blow him or how does this work?

You're such a worthless person.

Gets owned first thought is to violence. She just not like you very much?

Gets owned? :lmao

Bro you thinking you're owning anyone is hilarious. Again, want to "own" me then lets jump in the ring and settle this like men already. You never will because you're a fucking coward like so many others here unfortunately.

I'm ready when you are you loud mouth puto.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-09-2023, 06:02 PM

Bro you thinking you're owning anyone is hilarious. Again, want to "own" me then lets jump in the ring and settle this like men already. You never will because you're a fucking coward like so many others here unfortunately.

:lol of course you are having violent thoughts because you are ahead in the argument.

koriwhat
05-09-2023, 06:07 PM
:lol of course you are having violent thoughts because you are ahead in the argument.

Violent thoughts? Bro I am just giving you the opportunity to talk all the shit you want to my face and not online. You on the other hand keep deflecting because you aren't man enough and you know that's reality.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-09-2023, 06:13 PM
Violent thoughts? Bro I am just giving you the opportunity to talk all the shit you want to my face and not online. You on the other hand keep deflecting because you aren't man enough and you know that's reality.

Yeah violent thought, Joey.

How about she watches me bash your face in irl in the ring instead? Ready? You'll never be ready you fucking pussy. Go cry more to your psychiatrist you fucking loser!

You shook, stickboy.

koriwhat
05-09-2023, 06:17 PM
Yeah violent thought, Joey.

You shook, stickboy.

Say it to my face already puto! IDC for the online bs. If you're such a hard ass then stfu already and let's get this show on the road. I'm ready when you are but knowing you you'll never be ready and just deflect claiming I mooch 20+ yrs ago, I lived with my grandmother, my mother was a junkie who abandoned me, etc.... Your tall tales of make believe are all you got because we all know you ain't got a fucking spine bro nor hands to throw.

How much do you pay your psychiatrist to watch you cry over my ST posts?

spurraider21
05-09-2023, 06:27 PM
Nice job, counselor.
poll was about rape hence the thread title. and in case you missed my next post in the thread...

might be the only provable case of rape here tbh

though to be fair, if one asked me if i thought she would prevail on any of her claims, i also probably would have leaned no on the outset of the trial, but of course such opinion before the parties were able to make their case, put on testimony, etc, would be purely speculative anyway, and i dont pretend to be a fortune teller.

koriwhat
05-09-2023, 06:30 PM
poll was about rape hence the thread title. and in case you missed my next post in the thread...

but yes i will fully admit that i am not a soothsayer

Don't worry, Fuzzy will go over your posts with they's "counselor" at $150/hr billed to all tax payers or they's parents because Fuzzy is a fucking loser who still lives with mom and dad.

Spurs Homer
05-09-2023, 06:30 PM

26 women - have credibly reported sex crimes from your cult daddy

are all 26 - liars dumbshit?

bwahahahahahaha!

koriwhat
05-09-2023, 06:33 PM
26 women - have credibly reported sex crimes from your cult daddy

are all 26 - liars dumbshit?

bwahahahahahaha!

Where were they decades ago? Are you truly this gullible you fucking retard? :lol

spurraider21
05-09-2023, 06:38 PM
Don't worry, Fuzzy will go over your posts with they's "counselor" at $150/hr billed to all tax payers or they's parents because Fuzzy is a fucking loser who still lives with mom and dad.
fuzzy's whole mo is just to ignore the actual conversation topics and make everything personal. sometimes its fun to banter here and there with that kind of stuff but not someone i'd really take seriously

koriwhat
05-09-2023, 06:40 PM
fuzzy's whole mo is just to ignore the actual conversation topics and make everything personal. sometimes its fun to banter here and there with that kind of stuff but not someone i'd really take seriously

Fuzzy's the very definition of a pussy. Hope Fuzzy shares this with they's bitchass psychiatrist and they cry together over more of my posts. :tu

spurraider21
05-09-2023, 06:42 PM
Fuzzy's the very definition of a pussy. Hope Fuzzy shares this with they's bitchass psychiatrist and they cry together over more of my posts. :tu
theres no shame in seeing a psych/therapist tbh. but going through ST transcripts was pretty lol imo

FuzzyLumpkins
05-09-2023, 08:19 PM

And you just made it personal. I was just pointing out you were wrong in that statement.

You are the one who takes it personaly. Meanwhile, you do nothing but talk about me. You don't even believe your own shit.

Just admit that you were wrong. The jury came back in less than 24 hours finding Trump liable and you said no chance.

spurraider21
05-09-2023, 08:24 PM
And you just made it personal. I was just pointing out you were wrong in that statement.

You are the one who takes it personaly. Meanwhile, you do nothing but talk about me. You don't even believe your own shit.

Just admit that you were wrong. The jury came back in less than 24 hours finding Trump liable and you said no chance.
already addressed the subject

though to be fair, if one asked me if i thought she would prevail on any of her claims, i also probably would have leaned no on the outset of the trial, but of course such opinion before the parties were able to make their case, put on testimony, etc, would be purely speculative anyway, and i dont pretend to be a fortune teller.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-09-2023, 08:34 PM

Okay then what is the problem, counselor. You were wrong. You don't dispute it.

We both know what your real issue is.

spurraider21
05-09-2023, 08:53 PM
Okay then what is the problem, counselor. You were wrong. You don't dispute it.

We both know what your real issue is.
i have no idea what you're talking about

FuzzyLumpkins
05-09-2023, 08:56 PM
i have no idea what you're talking about

I am talking about you making it personal over my pointing out an error on your part.

You don't know why you reacted like that?

spurraider21
05-09-2023, 08:58 PM
I am talking about you making it personal over my pointing out an error on your part.

You don't know why you reacted like that?
my immediate response to your first comment quoting me was to address the substance.

you now want to make this about you and me or some psychoanalysis of me. this is your mo, as i said to joey. i would also contend that your "counselor" jab is an attempt to make things personal.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-09-2023, 09:01 PM
my immediate response to your first comment quoting me was to address the substance.

you now want to make this about you and me. this is your mo, as i said to joey

You are making it about you and me. You could have said I already addressed the issue. Instead, you came up with this story.

Thus my asking what is the problem.

You said there was no chance. The jury came back in less than 24 hours demonstrating the opposite. Let it go.

spurraider21
05-09-2023, 09:03 PM
You are making it about you and me. You could have said I already addressed the issue. Instead, you came up with this story.

Thus my asking what is the problem.

You said there was no chance. The jury came back in less than 24 hours demonstrating the opposite. Let it go.
i literally did this :lmao

you then responded to that with how "we both know what your real issue is"

i dont mind personal banter every now and again. its just the only thing you seem capable of here, and it gets boring after a while

FuzzyLumpkins
05-09-2023, 09:07 PM
i literally did this :lmao

you then responded to that with how "we both know what your real issue is"

i dont mind personal banter every now and again. its just the only thing you seem capable of here, and it gets boring after a while

What did you lead with, counselor?

spurraider21
05-09-2023, 09:21 PM
yes, in my opinion, and before trial was underway, i thought there was no shot that trump would have been found liable for rape. the thread title was specific to rape. my next comment, though clearly just snark/joke, was also limited to the rape allegation

if somebody had asked me at the time if i thought there was a reasonable chance of trump being found liable for sexual abuse, i also probably would have said no, though felt less strongly about it than rape.

but hey, at trial, we are introduced to evidence/testimony/information that we potentially were not aware of pre-trial. for instance, trump's deposition footage was not publicly available until this past friday, even though it was taken back in october.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-09-2023, 09:24 PM
yes, in my opinion, and before trial was underway, i thought there was no shot that trump would have been found liable for rape. the thread title was specific to rape. my next comment, though clearly just snark/joke, was also limited to the rape allegation

if somebody had asked me at the time if i thought there was a reasonable chance of trump being found liable for sexual abuse, i also probably would have said no, though felt less strongly about it than rape.

but hey, at trial, we are introduced to evidence/testimony/information that we potentially were not aware of pre-trial. for instance, trump's deposition footage was not publicly available until this past friday, even though it was taken back in october.

Snark/feigning certainty aside there was not enough information to make a prediction.

Winehole23
05-09-2023, 09:35 PM
Trump raped PERIODthis is a selling point for his sadistic political base. consent is for wimps, real men take what they want.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-09-2023, 09:38 PM
this is a selling point for his sadistic political base. consent is for wimps, real men take what they want.

We as men definitely need to do better. I think it is a cultural thing not a political thing.

Winehole23
05-09-2023, 09:49 PM
We as men definitely need to do better. I think it is a cultural thing not a political thing.I see what you mean, but cruelty toward women is a strong Republican theme.

spurraider21
05-09-2023, 09:50 PM
Snark/feigning certainty aside there was not enough information to make a prediction.
i gave my opinion. its ok.

more evidence was made known at trial than was known to the public before. i gave my opinion what the info we had at the time. its ok that i was wrong

i know plenty of people here have given their takes on all sorts of trials before they've happened, whether you go back to george zimmerman, or even more recent ones like rittenhouse, or amber guyger, the death of amhaud arbery. im ok giving takes with limited info lol

spurraider21
05-09-2023, 09:54 PM
What did you lead with, counselor?
this is what i led with

FuzzyLumpkins
05-09-2023, 09:59 PM
I see what you mean, but cruelty toward women is a strong Republican theme.

NOW and similar women's groups are firmly democratic. 56% of women vote that way.

I'm just saying there are way too many predatory men in general.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-09-2023, 10:00 PM
this is what i led with

No, you led with the passive aggressive commentary about me to to kw. Nice passive aggressive bitch move to do ti that way and now pretend it didn't happen.

You were going with the edgelord "he doesn't matter" line.

That is what I was responding to.

spurraider21
05-10-2023, 12:18 AM
No, you led with the passive aggressive commentary about me to to kw. Nice passive aggressive bitch move to do ti that way and now pretend it didn't happen.

You were going with the edgelord "he doesn't matter" line.

That is what I was responding to.
It’s what i led with. You know that you can look through the thread and see which posts came first?

also true, you don’t matter. I’m already bored of this exchange

Winehole23
05-10-2023, 11:10 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FvxwnWPWIAAdkLD?format=jpg&name=900x900

Blake
05-10-2023, 11:43 AM

Republicans love them their totally qualified sports figures in office.

And other such rich celebrities

Winehole23
05-10-2023, 11:57 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FvyCKikWAAgY97e?format=jpg&name=medium

Winehole23
05-10-2023, 11:57 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FvyCPN5WAAYCD5J?format=png&name=900x900

Adam Lambert
05-10-2023, 12:18 PM

"I wish I could commit voter fraud to support the sex criminal."
- Former college football coach who is now a Senator

:lol Today's Republicans

koriwhat
05-10-2023, 12:59 PM
We as men definitely need to do better.

LMAO to call yourself a man is a huge stretch as you hide behind your computer hurling insults and pathologically lying endlessly you fucking pussy. :lol

koriwhat
05-10-2023, 12:59 PM
NOW and similar women's groups are firmly democratic. 56% of women vote that way.

You're def in that demo no doubt.

Spurs Homer
05-10-2023, 02:28 PM
lol GOP = Govt of Perverts

koriwhat
05-10-2023, 03:37 PM
lol GOP = Govt of Perverts

Lol A dem who was running for congress just got popped by a hacker recently but sure bud sure... Many on both sides unfortunately.

Spurs Homer
05-10-2023, 03:38 PM
Lol A dem who was running for congress just got popped by a hacker recently but sure bud sure... Many on both sides unfortunately.

shut up pussy

koriwhat
05-10-2023, 03:40 PM
shut up pussy

Bro I take nothing you say to heart. You're a mentally ill retard and everything you have to say is worth jack shit tbh. Get help you fucking dumbass. :tu

Spurs Homer
05-10-2023, 03:55 PM
Bro I take nothing you say to heart. You're a mentally ill retard and everything you have to say is worth jack shit tbh. Get help you fucking dumbass. :tu

shut your hole - pussy

koriwhat
05-10-2023, 05:06 PM
shut your hole - pussy

LOL You're such a rube you retarded dipshit :lol

Spurs Homer
05-10-2023, 05:33 PM
LOL You're such a rube you retarded dipshit :lol

pussy

boutons_deux
05-10-2023, 06:45 PM
jury believes plaintiff and witnesses that Trash harassed her sexually but didn't rape her? that's fucked up

Will Trash pay with his political funds?

FuzzyLumpkins
05-10-2023, 07:47 PM

You tried this line with me after I pointed out your abandonment. Here you are 24 hour later teeth gnashing with conviction. An idiotic conviction but one nonetheless.

koriwhat
05-10-2023, 09:23 PM
You tried this line with me after I pointed out your abandonment. Here you are 24 hour later teeth gnashing with conviction. An idiotic conviction but one nonetheless.

What the fuck are you even talking about dipshit? You truly believe my mother abandoned me because you said as much? :lmao

Bro all you do is fucking lie and lie some more. Do you believe the lies you spew here? You're a fucking weird dude Fuzzy. You truly are a psychopath be it a pussified one but still a psychopath nonetheless.

This new schtick where my mother abandoned me and I went to live with my grandmother is weird af but go on and entertain me some more. I like a good story. :tu

What else happened in "my life" that I am unaware of? I guess I've been living on Mars all this time. Wow!

FuzzyLumpkins
05-10-2023, 11:17 PM
What the fuck are you even talking about dipshit? You truly believe my mother abandoned me because you said as much? :lmao

Bro all you do is fucking lie and lie some more. Do you believe the lies you spew here? You're a fucking weird dude Fuzzy. You truly are a psychopath be it a pussified one but still a psychopath nonetheless.

This new schtick where my mother abandoned me and I went to live with my grandmother is weird af but go on and entertain me some more. I like a good story. :tu

What else happened in "my life" that I am unaware of? I guess I've been living on Mars all this time. Wow!

That has been the two things. You say I am making things up and that you want to fight me.

I does provide a context that is doing the opposite of what you are trying to portray.

koriwhat
05-11-2023, 02:18 PM
That has been the two things. You say I am making things up and that you want to fight me.

I does provide a context that is doing the opposite of what you are trying to portray.

Again, your assumptions masked as truths here are so asinine yet you pretend otherwise and continue to push your pathological lies. You're a fucking little bitch Fuzzy. And yeah I'd love to punch your face in because truth be told more "dudes" like you need a good ass kickin'.

RandomGuy
05-11-2023, 05:12 PM
(checks watch)

Yup. Trump is still a rapist.

boutons_deux
05-11-2023, 07:16 PM
She might sue Trash again for continued defamation. She won once, why not again?

Another $1M for the repeat offender?

why did CNN not cancel town hall with convicted sexual harasser? simply did not want to lose ad money?

MultiTroll
05-11-2023, 09:26 PM
She might sue Trash again for continued defamation. She won once, why not again?

Another $1M for the repeat offender?

why did CNN not cancel town hall with convicted sexual harasser? simply did not want to lose ad money?
How long can Orange Con drag out his appeal?

CNN complete sell outs. That was truly pathetic.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-12-2023, 04:44 AM
Again, your assumptions masked as truths here are so asinine yet you pretend otherwise and continue to push your pathological lies. You're a fucking little bitch Fuzzy. And yeah I'd love to punch your face in because truth be told more "dudes" like you need a good ass kickin'.

That you of all people espouse that conflict resolution technique is hilarious. You're angry, Joey. You are off your game.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-12-2023, 04:53 AM
(checks watch)

He freely admits to grabbing women by the pussy. Do you see this moving the needle? Even with the 35% of women who vote for Trump?

He is basically Roy Cohn politically. He is using the same playbook of deny and ridicule every negative perception. Dog whistle white trash and blithely paint the establishment as corrupt.

He needs to change from the same ole playbook though because his campaign looks like dog shit. Even that CNN propaganda piece is being panned as the Orwellian trash it was. Much weaker than last campaign at their respective times.

Trump was having a few of those rallies a week 4 years ago.

koriwhat
05-13-2023, 06:33 PM
That you of all people espouse that conflict resolution technique is hilarious. You're angry, Joey. You are off your game.

All you do is deflect and lie endlessly... You're a fucking pussy and you know it Fuzzy. Again, we're in the same city right? What's stopping you from putting me in my place since you seem to have such an issue with me? Is it because you're not this loud irl? The answer to that is a def yes.

Keep crying puto!

He freely admits to grabbing women by the pussy.

Cry more puto!

koriwhat
05-13-2023, 06:34 PM
How long can Orange Con drag out his appeal?

CNN complete sell outs. That was truly pathetic.

How long are you going to continue to be bitchmade?

koriwhat
05-13-2023, 06:35 PM
(checks watch)

(checks watch)

Yep. You're still a fucking pussy with a stupid ass AV.

Blake
05-13-2023, 07:22 PM
45 Minutes Ago
koriwhat
LMAO

This message is hidden because koriwhat is on your ignore list.
View Post
Remove user from ignore list

Lemme guess, derpwhat posted like 3 angry rants, maybe a death wish or two.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-13-2023, 08:04 PM
All you do is deflect and lie endlessly... You're a fucking pussy and you know it Fuzzy. Again, we're in the same city right? What's stopping you from putting me in my place since you seem to have such an issue with me? Is it because you're not this loud irl? The answer to that is a def yes.

Keep crying puto!

Cry more puto!

Your place is here, Joey. I take no joy in beating up retarded kids.

koriwhat
05-18-2023, 04:18 PM
Your place is here, Joey. I take no joy in beating up retarded kids.

I'm the retard huh? I'm not the one pretending that my own mother abandoned me, or that I dropped out in the 12th grade, or that I mooched weed in HS, or all the other asinine bullshit make believe tall tales you spew here. Bro you're just a fucking pussy at the end of the day and truth be told this is your safe space you fucking pussy psychopath.

Go cry some more to your psychiatrist you weak fuck! :tu

FuzzyLumpkins
05-18-2023, 07:52 PM
I'm the retard huh? I'm not the one pretending that my own mother abandoned me, or that I dropped out in the 12th grade, or that I mooched weed in HS, or all the other asinine bullshit make believe tall tales you spew here. Bro you're just a fucking pussy at the end of the day and truth be told this is your safe space you fucking pussy psychopath.

Go cry some more to your psychiatrist you weak fuck! :tu

Yeah, you do act like you have a mental deficiency. I like how you argue details instead off themes.

koriwhat
05-19-2023, 02:39 PM
Yeah, you do act like you have a mental deficiency. I like how you argue details instead off themes.

A mental deficiency huh? Like pathologically lying endlessly like you do? I mean I don't but you most def do.

Cry about it at your next psychiatric visit.