PDA

View Full Version : Where my TEA heads?

FrostKing
05-04-2023, 12:17 AM
https://i.ibb.co/wdy6T95/20230503-221121.jpg

Really got into it recently. Specifically sleep, relax, and detox.

Chucho
05-04-2023, 12:28 AM
I have at least 3 of those boxes just doing time in my coffee pantry.

I'm not a hot tea drinker unless it's a hot tottie (sp).

A cold, iced, sweet tea? I'm Texan, so fuck yah. But just not from most restaurants as they use garbage, commercial grade which is like 1 step above Bexar county jail coffee.

SpursforSix
05-04-2023, 01:19 PM

A cold, iced, sweet tea? I'm Texan, so fuck yah. But just not from most restaurants as they use garbage, commercial grade which is like 1 step above Bexar county jail coffee.

Yep. I like the idea of drinking hot tea but just end up with boxes of various brands in storage. That probably has to do with my laziness. The upside is that I end up drinking a lot of water because it's the easiest thing to prepare.

As to tea, give me iced unsweet tea with lemon. I do like peach tea if doesn't have added sweetener.

Millennial_Messiah
05-04-2023, 01:26 PM

Hmmm.... Speaking from experience? ;)

Millennial_Messiah
05-04-2023, 01:28 PM
But yeah, sweet (black) iced tea (brewed and made hot with sugar, the Southern way, not that crap made cold unsweet with grains of sugar mixed in after -- it doesn't taste the same -- and definitely no disgusting toxic artificial sweeteners) is pretty damn good. I drank it by the gallon in high school and college.

DeadlyDynasty
05-04-2023, 04:25 PM
Dzien dobry, my dude.

Since living here, I can’t live without hot ginger between the months of November and May

FrostKing
05-04-2023, 04:32 PM
Dzien dobry, my dude.

Since living here, I can’t live without hot ginger between the months of November and May
:toast brotha. The weather is warming up! Any vacation ideas?!?

DeadlyDynasty
05-05-2023, 07:37 AM
Almost on vacay mate. On my way to Kyiv through the heart of the country then I take the train to Uzhhorod tomorrow. On Sunday I’m taking the Mrs on a 2 week road trip, mostly in Italy. Tentative itinerary:

May 7: Budapest
8: Ljubljana
9: Venice
10-12: Rome
13-14: Florence/Tuscany
15-16: Lake Como
17: Drive up through Switzerland then stay in Liechtenstein
18: Drive through Austrian Alps and stay in Graz
19: High Tatras in Poland/Slovakia
20: back home

any suggestions along the route?

leemajors
05-05-2023, 08:16 AM
No loose leaf tea? If you don't have an electric kettle for temperature control you should get one. My daughter made a chart with ideal temps for the different teas she prepares.

Millennial_Messiah
05-05-2023, 08:23 AM
Almost on vacay mate. On my way to Kyiv through the heart of the country then I take the train to Uzhhorod tomorrow. On Sunday I’m taking the Mrs on a 2 week road trip, mostly in Italy. Tentative itinerary:

if you're going to Kyiv might as well check out Mariupol and see if the media has been lying to us this whole time.

Millennial_Messiah
05-05-2023, 08:27 AM

I like November to April.

I heard from a Polish Wisconsinite girl recently that it gets too hot in Poland in the summer time. Though the Wikipedia data says the average summer highs don't even reach 80 degrees. I'm conflicted. Though 70s is definitely plenty warm for me. I prefer the climate in like Ireland or even the Faroe Islands (say Torshavn).

Blake
05-05-2023, 12:40 PM
The four times a year I drink hot tea it's sleepy time tea which is a mix of spearmint and chamomile. Honey for sweetener

SnakeBoy
05-05-2023, 03:28 PM
For detox skip the tea and do a 5 day water only fast. It's tough for beginners, start with a 36 hr fast which is easy for all but the weakest willed then build up to the 5 day. It takes 5 days to detox, get the full benefits of autophagy, and reset your biome.

DeadlyDynasty
05-06-2023, 01:57 AM
if you're going to Kyiv might as well check out Mariupol and see if the media has been lying to us this whole time.
It’s time to grow up. Be better

Millennial_Messiah
05-06-2023, 03:51 PM
It’s time to grow up. Be better

Oh... Have you ever been to Pripyat? It's a bucket list location for sure. Do they even let tourists drive there?

baseline bum
05-06-2023, 05:22 PM
Oh... Have you ever been to Pripyat? It's a bucket list location for sure. Do they even let tourists drive there?

Are you going to go touch the elephant's foot for luck?

FrostKing
05-06-2023, 06:16 PM

You are my Hero. I hope I can even visit all these destinations in the rest of my lifetime!

Can't wait to move in 2024 and link up :huddle:

Millennial_Messiah
05-06-2023, 06:43 PM
Are you going to go touch the elephant's foot for luck?

Elephant's foot?

FrostKing
05-07-2023, 07:04 AM

OK. I'm tea novice. Why not just bag & sugar it?

DeadlyDynasty
05-07-2023, 07:33 AM
You are my Hero. I hope I can even visit all these destinations in the rest of my lifetime!

Can't wait to move in 2024 and link up :huddle:
Do it brother and don’t look back. Future is bright in Polska. They’ll have the most based military in Europe by the time this war is over too.

I love Warsaw and Krakow but Gdańsk would be my ideal place to live there

FrostKing
05-07-2023, 07:37 AM
Do it brother and don’t look back. Future is bright in Polska. They’ll have the most based military in Europe by the time this war is over too.

I love Warsaw and Krakow but Gdańsk would be my ideal place to live there
I'm gonna PM playboy