PDA

View Full Version : Warriors vs. Lakers: Why Steve Kerr deserves bulk of blame for Golden State's 3-1 hole

ducks
05-10-2023, 12:59 AM
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/warriors-vs-lakers-why-steve-kerr-deserves-bulk-of-blame-for-golden-states-3-1-hole/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=news_tab&mibextid=Zxz2cZ#lhhag8ax1y3fk8qvgsj

baseline bum
05-10-2023, 05:15 PM
NBA forum is downstairs

BacktoBasics
05-10-2023, 06:16 PM
Even when you don’t post political bullshit you can’t keep yourself from being annoying as fuck.

When you finally stop posting this place will be exponentially better.

ducks
05-10-2023, 06:27 PM
Why
It was way better years ago
No ads more inside info in chats
More mature posters

Spurs coach and Kerr are very outspoken on political views they talk on their teams dime not on their on time

ducks
05-10-2023, 06:30 PM
We were talking about pops coaching tree
That is spurs related !!!!!!!!

baseline bum
05-10-2023, 08:32 PM
We were talking about pops coaching tree
That is spurs related !!!!!!!!

Kerr was never one of Pop's assistant coaches unless you want to count the 2020 Olympics after he was the Warriors' coach for years.

spurs1990
05-10-2023, 11:27 PM
I always attributed Rivers, Williams, and Kerr to coach’s tree. Although I may be mistaken in that Bob Hill coached the former two but Popcich was the GM who signed both

exstatic
05-11-2023, 05:55 AM
I always attributed Rivers, Williams, and Kerr to coach’s tree. Although I may be mistaken in that Bob Hill coached the former two but Popcich was the GM who signed both

Monte and Kerr played for Pop. Doc didnt.

offset formation
05-11-2023, 10:16 AM
Why
It was way better years ago
No ads more inside info in chats
More mature posters

Spurs coach and Kerr are very outspoken on political views they talk on their teams dime not on their on time

yeah more mature posters...dabom using the f@g word every other word and some guy sleeping with his aunt. this board is infinitely better now *on a maturity level.*

daslicer
05-11-2023, 10:30 AM
yeah more mature posters...dabom using the f@g word every other word and some guy sleeping with his aunt. this board is infinitely better now *on a maturity level.*

One of the positives with the Spurs being a lottery team that a lot of the bandwagon trash isn't in here anymore.

rjv
05-11-2023, 11:49 AM
duck misses mouse

spurraider21
05-11-2023, 12:08 PM
Kerr was never one of Pop's assistant coaches unless you want to count the 2020 Olympics after he was the Warriors' coach for years.
apparently anybody who's been in the same room as pop is part of his coaching tree

rjv
05-11-2023, 12:17 PM
it's like six degrees of kevin bacon

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-11-2023, 03:48 PM
I blame Coach Pop for Kerr's stubborn coaching decisions. Obviously that was passed down.

Great post Ducks. You're always thinking about how to make this forum great again. That's what I appreciate about you and your type.

JPB
05-11-2023, 04:00 PM
This is a mature post.

spurs1990
05-11-2023, 10:22 PM

What happened to apalisoc9. I literally boycotted this board during his reign of terror. Total troll but might have been a Leonard cultist so net benefit of them quitting together

offset formation
05-11-2023, 10:29 PM
What happened to apalisoc9. I literally boycotted this board during his reign of terror. Total troll but might have been a Leonard cultist so net benefit of them quitting together

I just recall that he slowly stopped posting as frequently and then one day I was like...thank goodness, I haven't seen him here in like 2 months. Think he made a brief return for a month or two then nothing in the last 3 years or so. But I concur completely with your take. I wouldnt have made it much longer on here if dabom hadn't been banned (for a looong time at least) and Apo self-exiled.

What's funny is that I used to feel that way about a couple of our Laker lurkers but I've grown to accept them somewhat.

Seventyniner
05-12-2023, 08:18 AM
What's funny is that I used to feel that way about a couple of our Laker lurkers but I've grown to accept them somewhat.

I respect the Laker fans who stuck around during the lean years when Kobe was bricking his way into the lottery.

slick'81
05-12-2023, 09:42 AM
https://youtu.be/rhVhdN4haRY