PDA

View Full Version : Republicans continue to lose elections across the nation since striking roe v wade

Trill Clinton
05-18-2023, 01:02 PM
https://www.axios.com/2023/05/17/abortion-republicans-losing-elections

In the 11 months since the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade (https://www.axios.com/2022/06/24/roe-wade-decision-abortion), Republicans have underperformed in federal, judicial, statewide and local elections across the country.

Why it matters: Abortion (https://www.axios.com/health/axios-explains-abortion) isn't the only factor driving their election woes, especially in local races. But a toxic party brand can easily trickle down-ballot, and the GOP so far hasn't been able to navigate the voter backlash that began with a New York special election (https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/24/us/politics/ny-special-election-abortion.html) last August.

Driving the news: Jacksonville on Tuesday elected its second Democratic mayor in 30 years, with Donna Deegan upsetting Daniel Davis (https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/democrat-donna-deegan-flips-jacksonville-mayors-office-major-upset-rcna84791) — a Republican endorsed by Gov. Ron DeSantis — in Florida's largest city.

It was the first major election in Florida since DeSantis signed a six-week abortion ban (https://www.axios.com/2023/04/13/florida-6-week-abortion-ban) — which a March poll (https://www.unf.edu/coas/porl/_files/polls/statewide/certified.rf.UNF-Mar-Statewide-2023.pdf) found 75% of Florida residents oppose — in a private ceremony close to midnight last month.
In Colorado Springs, Colorado, independent businessman Yemi Mobolade was elected the first non-Republican mayor since 1979 — a "political earthquake" in a conservative stronghold, according to local media (https://coloradosun.com/2023/05/16/yemi-mobolade-colorado-springs-mayor/).
In Pennsylvania, Democrats held on to their one-seat state House majority by winning a special election (https://apnews.com/article/pennsylvania-election-legislature-politics-campaign-fe4d515358ba45a9f83283afac3c8fe0) in the Philadelphia suburbs, allowing them to block a GOP-backed referendum on limiting abortion rights.

By the numbers: Across 18 state legislative races held this year, including yesterday, Democrats have outperformed the 2020 presidential results by an average of six points, according to a Washington Post analysis (https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/05/17/democrats-overperform-elections/).

North Carolina Republicans voted last night to override Gov. Roy Cooper's veto (https://www.axios.com/2023/05/17/north-carolina-abortion-veto-override) of a 12-week abortion ban, using their razor-thin supermajority (https://www.axios.com/local/raleigh/2023/04/04/nc-democrat-flip-republican-legislative-supermajority) to turn it into law.
Former President Trump (https://www.axios.com/politics-policy/donald-trump), who is in a battle with DeSantis over whether Florida's six-week abortion ban is too harsh, boasted today (https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/110384051064378318): "I was able to kill Roe v. Wade."
President Biden (https://www.axios.com/politics-policy/joe-biden) seized on Trump's remarks, tweeting (https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1658921350390530048): "That's about as clear as it gets. Donald Trump and MAGA Republicans are responsible for killing Roe v. Wade. And if you vote for them, they’ll go even further."

SnakeBoy
05-18-2023, 01:58 PM
Biden is correct Trump killed Roe :tu

Couldn't have done it without RBG's help. Rest in peace Ruth.

Adam Lambert
05-18-2023, 02:59 PM

Trump lovers have such weird flex. Comes with the lack of a sex life, I suppose.

Millennial_Messiah
05-18-2023, 03:06 PM

I wish Roe wasn't overturned especially so soon, because it's an issue I couldn't care less about one way or the other since I'm an atheist, and pro-choice (or at least pro-right to choose) seems to be the prevailing majority opinion among independents and swing voters.

But appointing 3 solid conservatives to SCOTUS to replace 1 based conservative, 1 fifty-fifty voter and 1 stalwart leftist, has been much more good than bad despite overturning Roe being bad. Our SCOTUS majority has largely saved the country from even worse and quicker draconian tyrannical turmoil than what we did have to suffer through during the dark years of the Democrat 2021-22 trifecta, largely pertaining to green new deal ecofascist legislation including cap and trade, mandatory covid vax for all or indefinite prison time, immediate US citizenship for all immigrants regardless of paperwork (It's what the leftists truly want, don't kid yourself) and complete normalization of all counterculture and pretty much the 1st and 2nd Amendments would have been gutted by now. Gun laws would be similar to Canada and speech laws closer to China by now. The SCOTUS majority during the darkest few years may be what ultimately saves the USA.

Trump lovers have such weird flex. Comes with the lack of a sex life, I suppose.
Obtuse and ignorant.

I guess having a gay or bi sex life definitely makes one think like a liberal, I suppose. :tu

FrostKing
05-18-2023, 03:46 PM
Lack of gay sex life. Das ist true.

SnakeBoy
05-18-2023, 05:23 PM
I wish Roe wasn't overturned especially so soon, because it's an issue I couldn't care less about one way or the other since I'm an atheist, and pro-choice (or at least pro-right to choose) seems to be the prevailing majority opinion among independents and swing voters.

I think you wish it wasn't overturned simply because of party politics. Overturning Roe was the right thing to do and abortion is back to being a state issue as it should. I'm pro choice but I'm also pro constitution and pro representative democracy. If the people of Texas care enough about the issue to start replacing GOP politicians then the Texas GOP can either moderate their position or lose power. I'm fine with either outcome. At the national level, if the people of this country care enough about the issue to give the Dems enough power to codify abortion rights into a constitutional law then I'm fine with that too.

SnakeBoy
05-18-2023, 05:27 PM

The weird flex is coming from you lib dudes ever since Roe was overturned. I mean you guys are pretending that you fuck lot's of women, knock them up, and then get them to have abortions...Cuz that's what real manly men do.

ChumpDumper
05-18-2023, 05:29 PM
Weird flex straw.

koriwhat
05-18-2023, 06:18 PM
The weird flex is coming from you lib dudes ever since Roe was overturned. I mean you guys are pretending that you fuck lot's of women, knock them up, and then get them to have abortions...Cuz that's what real manly men do.

For real! Especially AL and other "male feminists" here. You have to be a real special type of pussy to claim to be a "male feminist"; not only that but an irl incel too. :lmao

ChumpDumper
05-18-2023, 06:22 PM
For real! Especially AL and other "male feminists" here. You have to be a real special type of pussy to claim to be a "male feminist"; not only that but an irl incel too. :lmao

Are women the enemy?

Millennial_Messiah
05-18-2023, 08:06 PM
I think you wish it wasn't overturned simply because of party politics. Overturning Roe was the right thing to do and abortion is back to being a state issue as it should. I'm pro choice but I'm also pro constitution and pro representative democracy. If the people of Texas care enough about the issue to start replacing GOP politicians then the Texas GOP can either moderate their position or lose power. I'm fine with either outcome. At the national level, if the people of this country care enough about the issue to give the Dems enough power to codify abortion rights into a constitutional law then I'm fine with that too.

I'm not okay with that because the Dems getting too much power means that along with the abortion codification comes draconian green new deal, globalist, white replacement, stagflation, and vaxmania shit that will have me wanting to move to the Falkland Islands.

I wish it wasn't overturned because if it wasn't then the fact is we would be looking at 53 senate seats, 240ish House seats, and 30+ governorships along with a much clearer pathway to 270 electoral college points next year.

Are women the enemy?
Based on the way they vote on average compared to men, unfortunately yes.

Abolish the 19th and the Dems have a hard time winning all but the bluest of elections these days.

Abolish the 19th and the Dems have no realistic path to 270 electoral college points.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-18-2023, 08:10 PM
I'm not okay with that because the Dems getting too much power means that along with the abortion codification comes draconian green new deal, globalist, white replacement, stagflation, and vaxmania shit that will have me wanting to move to the Falkland Islands.

I wish it wasn't overturned because if it wasn't then the fact is we would be looking at 53 senate seats, 240ish House seats, and 30+ governorships along with a much clearer pathway to 270 electoral college points next year.

Based on the way they vote on average compared to men, unfortunately yes.

Abolish the 19th and the Dems have a hard time winning all but the bluest of elections these days.

Abolish the 19th and the Dems have no realistic path to 270 electoral college points.

Puritanical obstructionism. I don't think you can distill the modern GOPotard more.

FrostKing
05-19-2023, 12:10 AM
Imagine the ability to murder fetuses being a major priority in your life. We aren't talking contraceptives here.

I'm fine with legalizing it for the entire nation but imagine killing being make or break issue for someone. Very mature bunch, can't strategize responsible sex.

HemisfairArena
05-19-2023, 12:37 AM
Are women the enemy?

Are babies in the womb?,,,,,because you democrats sure are determined to snub 'em out,,,,,

leemajors
05-19-2023, 08:14 AM
Imagine the ability to murder fetuses being a major priority in your life. We aren't talking contraceptives here.

I'm fine with legalizing it for the entire nation but imagine killing being make or break issue for someone. Very mature bunch, can't strategize responsible sex.

You have a remarkable ability to misunderstand almost anything. Did you ever get your foreskin reconstruction?

Adam Lambert
05-19-2023, 08:53 AM

"Fucking lots of women" = Weird flex?

Only in Incel Land. :lol

Adam Lambert
05-19-2023, 08:57 AM

Yeah I can't understand why the choice of whether women should be compelled to complete an unwanted 40 week pregnancy is such an important issue for people either, they should be more concerned about someone with a penis 12 states away winning a girls swimming competition.

Adam Lambert
05-19-2023, 09:02 AM
"Ha ha we made it more difficult for women to terminate an unwanted pregnancy and we will continue to enable the politicians who want a federal ban. This will make women think twice about having sex."

That's you guys. That's weird.

FrostKing
05-19-2023, 11:24 AM
You have a remarkable ability to misunderstand almost anything. Did you ever get your foreskin reconstruction?
They'll never get my foreskin! :makemyday

ChumpDumper
05-19-2023, 11:28 AM
Are babies in the womb?,,,,,because you democrats sure are determined to snub 'em out,,,,,

No, we just think individual women can decide for themselves without your threats and rage.

FrostKing
05-19-2023, 11:31 AM
"Ha ha we made it more difficult for women to terminate an unwanted pregnancy and we will continue to enable the politicians who want a federal ban. This will make women think twice about having sex."

That's you guys. That's weird.
Politically I think Republicans should punt the issue. Anyone that personally feels very strongly against abortions isn't going to flip political parties because GOP changes focus. And as the most Liberal nation on the Planet it makes sense to be legal nation wide.

If the American people increasingly want so badly to be irresponsible with sex, then it's time to come to terms with that. You can't parent other people, even teachers today are being increasingly ignored & even abused.

Trainwreck2100
05-19-2023, 11:41 AM
Politically I think Republicans should punt the issue. Anyone that personally feels very strongly against abortions isn't going to flip political parties because GOP changes focus. And as the most Liberal nation on the Planet it makes sense to be legal nation wide.

If the American people increasingly want so badly to be irresponsible with sex, then it's time to come to terms with that. You can't parent other people, even teachers today are being increasingly ignored & even abused.

Yeah that'll work piss off the base on the one issue you've been fighting for 50 years

FrostKing
05-19-2023, 12:05 PM
Yeah that'll work piss off the base on the one issue you've been fighting for 50 years
There's 2 parties

They'll get over it in a voting cycle or two

koriwhat
05-19-2023, 02:28 PM
Are women the enemy?

Why would they be? "Male feminists" are the enemy tbh and they're scummy losers too. Prove me wrong! :tu

ChumpDumper
05-19-2023, 04:12 PM
Why would they be? "Male feminists" are the enemy tbh and they're scummy losers too. Prove me wrong! :tu

Because they support women's rights and causes?

That doesn't make sense unless you think women are in fact the enemy.

koriwhat
05-19-2023, 04:38 PM
Because they support women's rights and causes?

That doesn't make sense unless you think women are in fact the enemy.

Nah it's because we all know the real truth; they claim to be "male feminists" to get closer to women who would otherwise have no relations with them. It's a tactic of weak men to infiltrate women's spaces in order to try and get closer to them like the creeps they are.

Women have never been the enemy so why even entertain that thought? What are you trying to label me as exactly?

ChumpDumper
05-19-2023, 04:41 PM
Nah it's because we all know the real truth; they claim to be "male feminists" to get closer to women who would otherwise have no relations with them otherwise. It's a tactic of weak men to infiltrate women's spaces in order to try and get closer to them like the creeps they are.It's more natural to oppose women's rights and issues to be a real man? This continues to make no sense.

Women have never been the enemy so why even entertain that thought? What are you trying to label me as exactly?I have no idea what you are saying about women. I can only infer that you think men shouldn't support women's rights or issues and that makes women who support those rights and issues the enemy.

Feel free to further define your viewpoint here.

koriwhat
05-19-2023, 04:51 PM
It's more natural to oppose women's rights and issues to be a real man? This continues to make no sense.

I have no idea what you are saying about women. I can only infer that you think men shouldn't support women's rights or issues and that makes women who support those rights and issues the enemy.

Feel free to further define your viewpoint here.

You're playing coy rn Chump and you know it. Those I have seen to profess their feminist side as males are the lowest barometer of men and they're sleazy snakes in the grass. This whole men vs women shit is ridiculous.

ChumpDumper
05-19-2023, 04:58 PM
You're playing coy rn Chump and you know it. Those I have seen to profess their feminist side as males are the lowest barometer of men and they're sleazy snakes in the grass. This whole men vs women shit is ridiculous.The questions remain.

If you can't be a real man and support women's feminist causes, real men can only oppose them?

If women support feminist causes, real men can only oppose them?

Monostradamus
05-19-2023, 06:02 PM
Good lord, you are really desperate for material :lmao go back to ripping off Comfortably Smug, because Catturd isn’t doing it for you.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-19-2023, 06:25 PM
Wow, Crowder has made board GOP types idiots.

Winehole23
05-19-2023, 11:14 PM
The weird flex is coming from you lib dudes ever since Roe was overturned. I mean you guys are pretending that you fuck lot's of women, knock them up, and then get them to have abortions...Cuz that's what real manly men do.are you trolling this board for guys who fuck?:lmao

FrostKing
05-20-2023, 01:26 AM
"Terminating births empowers us"

Make it nationally legal but don't touch my tax dollars towards it. Onto the next battle where we have to make aborting fetuses affordable.

Wouldn't alot of these issues just be cheaper by re-investing in values & ideals?

leemajors
05-20-2023, 09:29 AM
cool, making up quotes, vague notions of values and ideals.

Adam Lambert
05-20-2023, 10:29 AM
Onto the next battle where we have to make aborting fetuses affordable.

I'd love for birth control and contraception to be free and widely available, but y'all don't want that either. Because for you all, it's not about fetuses or the value of life, it's about all the sex you're not having.

ChumpDumper
05-20-2023, 10:38 AM
Yep, it's incel revenge on all the women who won't fuck them.

FrostKing
05-20-2023, 05:30 PM
I'd love for birth control and contraception to be free and widely available, but y'all don't want that either. Because for you all, it's not about fetuses or the value of life, it's about all the sex you're not having.
Only man enough to counter point

I notice the Democratic team throws a label and surrenders. I could just label you fellas "cucks" in every thread....

FrostKing
05-20-2023, 05:35 PM

I notice the Democratic team throws a label and surrenders. I could just label you fellas "cucks" in every thread....
Yah Contraceptives. In Poland it's debatable which confuses me

IMO they should be 100% and funded by the state.

koriwhat
05-20-2023, 07:57 PM
The questions remain.

If you can't be a real man and support women's feminist causes, real men can only oppose them?

If women support feminist causes, real men can only oppose them?

This isn't about "real men" it's about scummy losers infiltrating the feminist movement which isn't even a feminist movement these days instead it's all smoke and mirrors. Those scummy dudes are just hard up to get laid and they think that's their in. Don't try to spin this bro.

koriwhat
05-20-2023, 07:58 PM
Wow, Crowder has made board GOP types idiots.

Crowder is an idiot like most on the right and left. I doubt he goes crying to some psychiatrist over Spurstalk though like a little bitch would. :lmao

koriwhat
05-20-2023, 07:59 PM
it's about all the sex you're not having.

Sure bud, whatever makes you sleep comfortably at night.

ChumpDumper
05-20-2023, 09:41 PM
This isn't about "real men" it's about scummy losers infiltrating the feminist movement which isn't even a feminist movement these days instead it's all smoke and mirrors. Those scummy dudes are just hard up to get laid and they think that's their in. Don't try to spin this bro.So women don't even support women's issues now?

You make less and less sense.

ChumpDumper
05-20-2023, 09:44 PM
Crowder is an idiot like most on the right and left. I doubt he goes crying to some psychiatrist over Spurstalk though like a little bitch would. :lmao

I can almost guarantee he's gone into therapy after shitting the 8-figure bed and getting dumped by his wife.

koriwhat
05-21-2023, 02:27 PM
I can almost guarantee he's gone into therapy after shitting the 8-figure bed and getting dumped by his wife.

LMAO You got Fuzzy's back? That puto probably cries just as much as he lies tbh. Fuck that dude and hope he cries forever! Btw, I bet that puto is on all sorts of psychoactive drugs given to him by his unfortunate psychiatrist. Hopefully one day he takes too many of those pills. :tu

ChumpDumper
05-21-2023, 02:38 PM
LMAO You got Fuzzy's back? That puto probably cries just as much as he lies tbh. Fuck that dude and hope he cries forever! Btw, I bet that puto is on all sorts of psychoactive drugs given to him by his unfortunate psychiatrist. Hopefully one day he takes too many of those pills. :tuI wasn't talking about Fuzzy.

koriwhat
05-21-2023, 02:40 PM
I wasn't talking about Fuzzy.

Sure you were as you were trying to poke at me over Crowder, as if IGAF anyhow, because I poked at that cry baby bitch Fuzzy.

Try again Chump. :tu

ChumpDumper
05-21-2023, 02:42 PM
Sure you were as you were trying to poke at me over Crowder, as if IGAF anyhow, because I poked at that cry baby bitch Fuzzy.

Try again Chump. :tuI will try again so you might understand.

Crowder is most likely in therapy.

It's no shame on anybody.

Do you think being in therapy is shameful?

koriwhat
05-21-2023, 02:44 PM
I will try again so you might understand.

Crowder is most likely in therapy.

It's no shame on anybody.

Do you think being in therapy is shameful?

Cool story bro but context is everything! Fuzzy is a bitch and that's a given but crying over ST posts to his/her/zim/zers psychiatrist is fucking hilarious.

As for Crowder, IDGAF in the least what he's going through nor whether or not he visits a psychiatrist himself.

ChumpDumper
05-21-2023, 02:45 PM
Cool story bro but context is everything! Fuzzy is a bitch and that's a given but crying over ST posts to his/her/zim/zers psychiatrist is fucking hilarious.

As for Crowder, IDGAF in the least what he's going through nor whether or not he visits a psychiatrist himself.Certainly not caring.

koriwhat
05-21-2023, 02:49 PM
Certainly not caring.

Oh and now it's the schtick of trying to claim that I care because I simply reply to you... GTFOH Chump with that weak shit. You getting your shit pushed in doesn't mean IGAF. :lol

ChumpDumper
05-21-2023, 02:50 PM
Oh and now it's the schtick of trying to claim that I care because I simply reply to you... GTFOH Chump with that weak shit. You getting your shit pushed in doesn't mean IGAF. :lolIt's self evident.

Also not a big deal.

Relax. Not everything is war.

koriwhat
05-21-2023, 02:53 PM
It's self evident.

Also not a big deal.

Relax. Not everything is war.

Bro none of us know what war looks like so don't diminish it by associating war with our little back and forth. This is all entertainment and a bunch of SMH moments.

ChumpDumper
05-21-2023, 02:54 PM
Bro none of us know what war looks like so don't diminish it by associating war with our little back and forth. This is all entertainment and a bunch of SMH moments.I'll use the metaphor because I think it fits.

People have and do take a lot of this much too seriously.

koriwhat
05-21-2023, 02:57 PM
People have and do take a lot of this much too seriously.

Like having a psychiatrist whose shoulder Fuzzy cries on due to mean ST posts? :lmao

ChumpDumper
05-21-2023, 03:00 PM
Like having a psychiatrist whose shoulder Fuzzy cries on due to mean ST posts? :lmaoMeh. Who knows exactly what he's doing with that?

I don't care enough to ask or speculate. Maybe others do.

koriwhat
05-21-2023, 03:01 PM
Meh. Who knows exactly what he's doing with that?

Crying, that's what he's doing and a lot of it at a premium cost. What a little bitch! :lol

ChumpDumper
05-21-2023, 03:05 PM
Crying, that's what he's doing and a lot of it at a premium cost. What a little bitch! :lolAs I said, some may care enough to speculate.

koriwhat
05-21-2023, 03:07 PM
As I said, some may care enough to speculate.

Speculate? It's what he's said here. :lol

Fuck that puto! Chronically depressed sounds like a great recipe for cleaning up ST eventually once he finally does us all a favor. :tu

ChumpDumper
05-21-2023, 03:13 PM
Speculate? It's what he's said here. :lolHe said he was crying?

Missed that.

Do you have a quote of his?

koriwhat
05-21-2023, 03:20 PM
He said he was crying?

Missed that.

Do you have a quote of his?

Ok bro.... Either way he's a fucking bitch and he knows it. I hope he wastes more money trying to decipher ST posts with his psychiatrist like the little bitch that he is. Actually I hope he OD's on all those meds his psychiatrist prescribes to him tbh. it would be more entertaining tbh.

ChumpDumper
05-21-2023, 03:22 PM
Ok bro.... Either way he's a fucking bitch and he knows it. I hope he wastes more money trying to decipher ST posts with his psychiatrist like the little bitch that he is. Actually I hope he OD's on all those meds his psychiatrist prescribes to him tbh. it would be more entertaining tbh.

There's no evidence his therapist could even prescribe anything. Speculation.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-21-2023, 03:22 PM

You care a lot.

koriwhat
05-21-2023, 03:24 PM
You care a lot.

You believe I care about you? To what level of caring exactly? Like if you were sick would I bring you chicken noodle soup, if you needed help I would lend you a hand, if you broke your leg I would take you to the ER? What level of caring? Or the complete opposite of caring lovingly?

Yeah bro your death would be worth celebrating and that's how far my "caring" for you goes. :tu

FuzzyLumpkins
05-21-2023, 03:31 PM
You believe I care about you? To what level of caring exactly? Like if you were sick would I bring you chicken noodle soup, if you needed help I would lend you a hand, if you broke your leg I would take you to the ER? What level of caring? Or the complete opposite of caring lovingly?

Yeah bro your death would be worth celebrating and that's how far my "caring" for you goes. :tu

You care enough that you are complaining about me to other people. You're my bitch.

koriwhat
05-21-2023, 03:37 PM
You care enough that you are complaining about me to other people. You're my bitch.

I can't be your bitch tbh because you're not man enough to talk shit to my actual face. I def wouldn't be your bitch either way tbh because I'd kick your ass all the way down the stairs at my shop tbh.

Cry more to your psychiatrist you fucking loser! :cry

benefactor
05-21-2023, 03:40 PM
Yep, it's incel revenge on all the women who won't fuck them.
Basically, tbh

FuzzyLumpkins
05-21-2023, 03:41 PM
I can't be your bitch tbh because you're not man enough to talk shit to my actual face. I def wouldn't be your bitch either way tbh because I'd kick your ass all the way down the stairs at my shop tbh.

Cry more to your psychiatrist you fucking loser! :cry

And you were bitching about me to Chump of all people. :rollin

Bitch is as bitch does.

koriwhat
05-21-2023, 03:42 PM
And you were bitching about me to Chump of all people. :rollin

Bitching about you or laughing at you? :lmao

You're not as bright as you would like us all to think of you.

Cry more you fucking pussy. Now go back to your parents garage and play some more 2k by yourself bro.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-21-2023, 03:47 PM
Bitching about you or laughing at you? :lmao

You're not as bright as you would like us all to think of you.

Cry more you fucking pussy. Now go back to your parents garage and play some more 2k by yourself bro.

I should let you get back to arguing about whether or not my therapist prescribes me meds. Chump made a good point about your lack of proof.

koriwhat
05-21-2023, 03:48 PM
I should let you get back to arguing about whether or not my therapist prescribes me meds. Chump made a good point about your lack of proof.

LMAO We all know you're on meds... You sit here claiming to be some sort of intellectual but all you do is waste your time here arguing over nothing. You're nothing bro. Again, go back to the garage and play some more 2k while your mommy brings you some tendies.

Adam Lambert
05-22-2023, 02:47 PM

Who’s surrendering? We seem to have the exact same viewpoint on this topic but only one of us is resolved enough to argue for it. I’m just stating facts here. Republicans have always been prudes, and that prudishness is appealing to incels because it validates their failure in romance.