PDA

View Full Version : Sigh…..can I jump on the bandwagon now?

Monostradamus
05-19-2023, 08:44 PM
The Mavs are about to completely fumble their golden ticket of Luka. They lucked into a title in 2011. They proceeded to let Dirk waste away for like 8 more years without ever putting a squad around him. Mark Cuban is an idiot. He will never sell the team. We have freaking Kyrie who will probably sign a max deal and then demand a trade by December. They never get a good pick in the lottery. I am so very tired of this.

Can I just be a Spurs fan for a while?

K...
05-19-2023, 08:45 PM
you can join us in clowning on houston at least

Mr. Body
05-19-2023, 08:53 PM
I'm impressed by how Dallas may have fucked up a wet dream. Hopefully Doncic doesn't go to LAL.

It's not too late. Get a good coach - there are several on the market. Do the Sean Marks thing of picking up hungry young fringe players. I think you have to roll with Kyrie, but get those Julian Champagnie types who have skills and want to stay in the league. Get those second chance hustle guys. Get Cuban to open up the pocket book and buy some SRPs. It's not impossible.

Rubberducky
05-19-2023, 08:56 PM
Bring the #10 pick with you on the way out, we’re short a PG.

JPB
05-19-2023, 09:00 PM
As long as you don't bring back Mouse with you...

John B
05-19-2023, 09:05 PM
Luka would be demanding a trade if it doesn’t improve, hopefully not to the Lakers, but to a team who knows how to take care of international players.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
05-19-2023, 09:17 PM
No better time to jump on the bandwagon, friend

RC_Drunkford
05-19-2023, 09:29 PM
Luka would be demanding a trade if it doesn’t improve, hopefully not to the Lakers, but to a team who knows how to take care of international players.

to the Spurs :hungry:

tonight...you
05-19-2023, 09:32 PM
The Mavs are about to completely fumble their golden ticket of Luka. They lucked into a title in 2011. They proceeded to let Dirk waste away for like 8 more years without ever putting a squad around him. Mark Cuban is an idiot. He will never sell the team. We have freaking Kyrie who will probably sign a max deal and then demand a trade by December. They never get a good pick in the lottery. I am so very tired of this.

Pay rent to the site.
Maybe timvp may make a deal on more Russian hamsters on the server wheel.

Obstructed_View
05-19-2023, 09:45 PM
Defended Cuban for years.

spursparker9
05-20-2023, 12:42 AM
Luka can come to the Spurs

spurraider21
05-20-2023, 01:17 AM

They probably should have kept Tyson Chandler imo

99 Problems
05-20-2023, 02:25 AM
Why not. Everyone bar those painful Golden State bandwagon fans. They can light years themselves in a giant orgy of pain and hopefully go off to basket weaving classes as their next pursuit tbh……

Mnky
05-20-2023, 02:45 AM

As bad as it has been for the spurs, I feel even with Doncic, the mavs have been horrible to their fans.
I can't believe they didn't learn from their championship run and let key players walk while over valuing the worth of their stars. Brunson was such a huge misstep. Finding a PG that can thrive next to a ball dominant forward is so rare these days and Dallas had the perfect one. Then they made a desperate trade at the end of the year just to throw in the towel while losing more key rotation players. Luka has to be exhausted with the choices. Over paying for trades that don't work, and under valuing key contributors is a recipe for long term failure. I really hope they get a big win in the draft. Luka needs it.

jeebus
05-20-2023, 07:47 AM

Only if you reboot the Mono show.

Sugus
05-20-2023, 08:24 AM
Let me be the first in the thread to tell you, fuck no, bitch boy. You think people forget about your stupid mouth running so easily?

Thankfully, receipt keeping never lets you down:

https://i.imgur.com/P8vgQDe.png

Looks like the Mavs are en route to not having Luka anymore, and the Spurs have Wemby... And you don't, fuckface :lmao :lol

spurraider21
05-20-2023, 04:24 PM
Only if you reboot the Mono show.
I’m down. Will call in

Tyronn Lue
05-20-2023, 07:23 PM
The begging