PDA

View Full Version : Goochie Grease

DAF86
06-01-2023, 05:17 PM
g-p5dSSS7AY

Yall motherfuckers need to normalize the use of bidets. And you call yourselves a 1st World country. :lol

K...
06-01-2023, 05:22 PM
i aint clicking that and ruining my youtube wholesome algorithm. please narrate it

Allan Rowe vs Wade
06-01-2023, 06:48 PM
Mavs forum tbh

InRareForm
06-02-2023, 11:54 AM
Take a shower after you poop , easy fix. Wtf

DAF86
06-02-2023, 12:05 PM
Take a shower after you poop , easy fix. Wtf

There are folks that shit 3 to 5 times per day, are you gonna take a shower after each one? That's why bidet exists. For the life of me I can't understand how bidets aren't of common use in every single part of the World. :lol

JPB
06-02-2023, 12:21 PM
There are folks that shit 3 to 5 times per day, are you gonna take a shower after each one? That's why bidet exists. For the life of me I can't understand how bidets aren't of common use in every single part of the World. :lol

If you shit 3 to 5 times a day, you have bigger problems than bidets.

DAF86
06-02-2023, 12:32 PM
If you shit 3 to 5 times a day, you have bigger problems than bidets.

"It’s normal and healthy to have a bowel movement anywhere between three times a week to three times a day".

https://www.healthpartners.com/blog/healthy-poop-chart/#:~:text=It's%20normal%20and%20healthy%20to,are%20 probably%20in%20good%20shape.

You sounded pretty confident spouting ignorance, though. I'll give you that, tbh.

InRareForm
06-02-2023, 12:38 PM
If you are pooping five times a day eat more fiber and lay off the Taco Bell

JPB
06-02-2023, 12:52 PM

"It’s normal and healthy to have a bowel movement anywhere between three times a week to three times a day".

https://www.healthpartners.com/blog/healthy-poop-chart/#:~:text=It's%20normal%20and%20healthy%20to,are%20 probably%20in%20good%20shape.

You sounded pretty confident spouting ignorance, though. I'll give you that, tbh.

I'm pretty confident "anywhere close to 3 times a week to 3 times a day" is not 3 to 5 times a day... And I'm definitely confident someone bringing that shit to a BB forum and taking the time to consult litterature and statistics about it have scatological issues.

buttsR4rebounding
06-02-2023, 12:59 PM
Nothing like toilet humor to liven up a ST thread...:stirpot:

DAF86
06-02-2023, 01:05 PM
I'm pretty confident "anywhere close to 3 times a week to 3 times a day" is not 3 to 5 times a day... And I'm definitely confident someone bringing that shit to a BB forum and taking the time to consult litterature and statistics about it have scatological issues.

I have no scatological issues bro, don't worry. :lol I just did a little google research to educate you, since you wouldn't take my word for it, tbh.

NASpurs
06-02-2023, 01:21 PM
I thought Goochie Grease was the name of the second rounder the Spurs were targeting. Wouldn't had suprised me with how they like to draft.

Alain
06-02-2023, 01:46 PM
I thought Goochie Grease was the name of the second rounder the Spurs were targeting. Wouldn't had suprised me with how they like to draft.

The guy is a true alien, he's from Uranus. He's playing in Turkey as of now...

K...
06-02-2023, 01:59 PM
Fwiw op i am staunchley pro bidet and it seemed at one moment 5-7years ago there seemed to be recognition that american plumbing has fallen behind, such it was that retrofits to common toilets were sold. But then the country went to shit and we stopped caring about progress. America is really unable to cope with more than two things to worry about, and gas prices are the number one, parking number two worries

Cry Havoc
06-02-2023, 02:02 PM

Bidets are amazing AND you end up saving money on toilet paper.

DAF86
06-02-2023, 02:27 PM

The guy is a true alien, he's from Uranus. He's playing in Turkey as of now...

:lol

Spurs Homer
06-02-2023, 02:31 PM
All the toilets in my house are equipped with bidets

when i travel now- bidets are a must…once you go bidet…

Extra Stout
06-02-2023, 02:50 PM
H-E-B Commerical Idea

Devin: Have you all seen this thing called “Gooch Grease”?

Tre: Oh my God, that’s disgusting.

Wemby: In France, we use bidets.

Jeremy: I had one installed in my house.

Keldon: As a proud American, I use H-E-B Our Finest moist flushable wipes! I want to be slippery on the court, not in my underwear.

Tony Parker (in doorway, gags): Cooking With Tony is cancelled for today.

Obstructed_View
06-02-2023, 03:50 PM
Europeans have to wash their assholes every time they shit because they don't shower regularly. How greasy can your stuff get if you take a shower every day?

Extra Stout
06-02-2023, 03:58 PM
Europeans have to wash their assholes every time they shit because they don't shower regularly. How greasy can your stuff get if you take a shower every day?
I think some Americans are so obese that they have a fat flap down there where shit gets stuck in the crease. Plus their arms and stomach are so fat they can’t reach down there anyway.

Obstructed_View
06-02-2023, 04:58 PM
I think some Americans are so obese that they have a fat flap down there where shit gets stuck in the crease. Plus their arms and stomach are so fat they can’t reach down there anyway.
Agree. The only person I know who owns a bidet is so fat that he can't reach his ass.

Leetonidas
06-02-2023, 05:52 PM
Sir, I use flushable wipes. My ass is clean AF

Yes I know I am destroying the sewer system

DAF86
06-02-2023, 06:11 PM

I'm from a third World country. I shower everyday, sometimes twice a day, and still use bidet everytime I take a shit. It's just common sense son. If you get shit in your hands, do you just wipe it a little with dry toilet paper or do you wash them with soap and water? Why would you do anything else with any other part of your body? :lol

P/S: from what i know, Bidets aren't very popular in Europe either. And it makes sense, they can barealy shower, they are not going to waste water on their butts. :lol

DAF86
06-02-2023, 06:16 PM
Sir, I use flushable wipes. My ass is clean AF

Yes I know I am destroying the sewer system

Nah, brah, it isn't the same at all. I went on holidays once, the hotel didn't have a bidet so I tried those wipes, they fucking sucked. I had to get in the shower everytime I took a shit.

Obstructed_View
06-02-2023, 06:18 PM
I'm from a third World country. I shower everyday, sometimes twice a day, and still use bidet everytime I take a shit. It's just common sense son. If you get shit in your hands, do you just wipe it a little with dry toilet paper or do you wash them with soap and water? Why would you do anything else with any other part of your body? :lol

P/S: from what i know, Bidets aren't very popular in Europe either. And it makes sense, they can barealy shower, they are not going to waste water on their butts. :lol

"Here I baked you some muffins. I wiped them on my asshole, but don't worry, I washed it first."

DAF86
06-02-2023, 06:40 PM
"Here I baked you some muffins. I wiped them on my asshole, but don't worry, I washed it first."

If you used bidet, you could, tbh. :lol

spurraider21
06-02-2023, 06:49 PM
yeah... i've had bidets for a couple of years now in my home. cant go back. feel like a fuckin caveman when i take a shit anywhere else :lol

Extra Stout
06-02-2023, 06:49 PM
Remind me not to eat any of DAF86’s cooking.

DAF86
06-02-2023, 07:06 PM
Remind me not to eat any of DAF86’s cooking.

I'm cooking an asado right now. Every Spur fan is welcome, tbh.

Extra Stout
06-02-2023, 07:08 PM
I'm cooking an ass-ado right now. Every Spur fan is welcome, tbh.

DAF86
06-02-2023, 07:11 PM
I set myself up, tbh.

CGD
06-02-2023, 07:21 PM
Nice

Ariel
06-02-2023, 08:13 PM
H-E-B Commerical Idea

Devin: Have you all seen this thing called “Gooch Grease”?

Tre: Oh my God, that’s disgusting.

Wemby: In France, we use bidets.

Jeremy: I had one installed in my house.

Keldon: As a proud American, I use H-E-B Our Finest moist flushable wipes! I want to be slippery on the court, not in my underwear.

Tony Parker (in doorway, gags): Cooking With Tony is cancelled for today.
:lol I'm laughing WITH you, not AT you

Ariel
06-02-2023, 08:16 PM
By the way, why is this topic on the Spurs forum?

Seventyniner
06-03-2023, 08:57 AM

Believe it or not, there have been many threads on this board far shittier than this one.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-04-2023, 10:24 AM

If I have shit all over myself absolutely. You can have fun being covered in shit.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-04-2023, 10:25 AM

Because Dale and the troll cabal have been having a bad year and are taking it out on everyone.

SequSpur
06-06-2023, 10:08 PM
Special needs forum.