PDA

View Full Version : Wemby at worst can be like Porzingis?

lennycooke
06-03-2023, 11:40 PM
Kristaps Porzingis was called unicorn for a good reason. Watch his highlights on Youtube, you'll know why. He can shoot, block and pass. I think Wemby has better handles, but Porzingis is a better shooter. The knock on Porzingis has been his health, as he plays in an average of 50 games per season. But when he plays, he's awesome. This past season he averaged 23 pts, 8 reb, 3 ast on 50% fg, 39% 3's and 85% ft.

Should we expect Wemby to put up Porzingis type #'s at worst? Again, watch him on Youtube, you'll be impressed.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-04-2023, 10:22 AM
Other team fans are shook.

SequSpur
06-06-2023, 10:06 PM
Someone delete this stupid topic. I don't have moderator rights anymore for some reason.

lennycooke
06-07-2023, 12:13 PM
Did I violate a TOS? I'm excited for Wemby as everyone else, and with everyone talking about his ceiling, I wanted to discuss his floor. I'm not sure why you would call my topic "stupid", but certainly it doesn't merit deletion.

Extra Stout
06-07-2023, 12:16 PM
Did I violate a TOS? I'm excited for Wemby as everyone else, and with everyone talking about his ceiling, I wanted to discuss his floor. I'm not sure why you would call my topic "stupid", but certainly it doesn't merit deletion.
SequSpur is a very old forum troll.

Ed Helicopter Jones
06-07-2023, 03:11 PM
SequSpur is a very old forum troll.

He's jealous he didn't start this thread....while eating some corn.