PDA

View Full Version : Republicans beginning to panic about how bad their policy solutions actually are

RandomGuy
06-09-2023, 12:47 PM
In May of this year, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis signed SB 1718, which he declared to be "the strongest anti-illegal immigration bill in the country." According to the ACLU, the sweeping legislation:

Criminalizes Floridians who shelter, support, and provide transportation to undocumented immigrants, including those who have overstayed their visa or who have lived in Florida for decades and have US born children. Makes it harder for immigrants to provide for their families. Harms businesses by authorizing FDLE to conduct random checks of businesses to ensure compliance. Prohibits public funding for community IDs and requires hospitals to inquire of Medicaid patients whether they’re lawfully allowed in the country and to collect that data.
It also prohibits the state from honoring IDs and driver's licenses from states that issue them to undocumented immigrants and provides $12 million to continue DeSantis's policy of sending undocumented immigrants to sanctuary cities...

It has also had the entirely unforeseen side-effect of spurring the undocumented immigrants and mixed-status families whose labor the state's economy relies upon to get the hell out of Florida. ...

Earlier this week, activist Thomas Kennedy of the Florida Immigrant Coalition released a video of Republican state Reps. Rick Roth and Alina Garcia speaking to a group of Hispanic pastors based in south Florida and begging them to please, please, please convince members of their congregations considering fleeing the state to stay and continue to work in the state.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.wonkette.com/florida-republicans-want-to-have-their-anti-immigrant-bill-and-eat-their-oranges-too

LOL Florida.

I am glad that the extreme right wing found a state do culture war in.

Let's see how that works out.

SnakeBoy
06-09-2023, 01:35 PM
According to the ACLU :lol

RandomGuy
06-09-2023, 04:02 PM
According to the ACLU :lol

The people they are culture warring on, are leaving the state. With predictable results.

ACLU analysis of the law is super-duper relevant here. Kudos for the reading comprehension.

FrostKing
06-09-2023, 09:38 PM
They are leaving the Latino shelter of Florida and resettling where - the Deep South? Doubt that.

ChumpDumper
06-10-2023, 01:05 AM
They are leaving the Latino shelter of Florida and resettling where - the Deep South? Doubt that.It's only a shelter for Cubans.

RandomGuy
06-10-2023, 01:30 AM
They are leaving the Latino shelter of Florida and resettling where - the Deep South? Doubt that.

kurwa, read the article.

pgardn
06-12-2023, 09:44 AM
DeSantis and Trump campaigns are both using fake AI images and articles to smear each other and are accusing each other of dishonesty.

The red team just wants to win elections without any thought of leadership.
then they wonder what has gone wrong during Republican primaries when candidates from the same team accuse each other of election fraud. See Colorado for a great example.

such a fked up party
DeSantis is waiting for the appropriate time to attack Trump on his most recent problems.
He does not dare use this method now as 30% of the country appears to be pure knuckleheads.

it’s just amazing stuff. A party full of criminals and liars.

FrostKing
06-12-2023, 11:55 AM
kurwa, read the article.
Przepraszam

FrostKing
06-12-2023, 12:03 PM
DeSantis and Trump campaigns are both using fake AI images and articles to smear each other and are accusing each other of dishonesty.

The red team just wants to win elections without any thought of leadership.
then they wonder what has gone wrong during Republican primaries when candidates from the same team accuse each other of election fraud. See Colorado for a great example.

such a fked up party
DeSantis is waiting for the appropriate time to attack Trump on his most recent problems.
He does not dare use this method now as 30% of the country appears to be pure knuckleheads.

it’s just amazing stuff. A party full of criminals and liars.
Trump & DeSantis

Or

Biden & Hillary

You tell me which says leadership and which says life long puppet of the establishment. Not saying some of what you're saying is wrong but I don't think you are seeing the entire picture. Today's Republican base is more diverse thus the in fighting. Today's Democrats are in lock step knowing everyone will get their lil pet project funded and personal pockets filled. Payday baby.

Nbadan
06-12-2023, 12:06 PM
Trump & DeSantis

Or

Biden & Hillary

You tell me which says leadership and which says life long puppet of the establishment. Not saying some of what you're saying is wrong but I don't think you are seeing the entire picture. Today's Republican base is more diverse thus the in fighting. Today's Democrats are in lock step knowing everyone will get their lil pet project funded and personal pockets filled. Payday baby.

BS...Republicans vote in lock step......that is why it is so hard to move to things that need legislating like marijuana legalization and immigration reform both polices that people support overwhelmingly

ChumpDumper
06-12-2023, 12:07 PM
Trump & DeSantis

Or

Biden & Hillary

:lol

Of course your ideal of leadership is based on white nationalism, hence your choice.

And no there is no diversity in your party. No "leader" in your party can even say your leader lost spectacularly in 2020.

FrostKing
06-12-2023, 12:10 PM
:lol

Of course your ideal of leadership is based on white nationalism, hence your choice.

And no there is no diversity in your party. No "leader" in your party can even say your leader lost spectacularly in 2020.
How do you end up on the topic of race when all 4 people listed are white :lol

ChumpDumper
06-12-2023, 12:13 PM
How do you end up on the topic of race when all 4 people listed are white :lolIt's the lens through which you view all things political.

You didn't deny anything I said.:lol

FrostKing
06-12-2023, 12:16 PM
It's the lens through which you view all things political.

You didn't deny anything I said.:lol
You said

Racism
2020 election

As if any Democrat leader put Hillary in her place after crying Putin stole my election! Furthermore a number of prominent Democrats doubled down on the conspiracy.

ChumpDumper
06-12-2023, 12:23 PM
You said

Racism
2020 election

As if any Democrat leader put Hillary in her place after crying Putin stole my election! Furthermore a number of prominent Democrats doubled down on the conspiracy.

Quote Hillary's saying Putin stole her election and every Democratic member of Congress agreeing with her on pain of being primaried out of office.

And you still didn't deny one thing I said.:lmao

pgardn
06-12-2023, 10:29 PM
Trump & DeSantis

Or

Biden & Hillary

I will take any establishment over a complete fuck ups.

FrostKing
06-12-2023, 10:44 PM
I will take any establishment over a complete fuck ups.
Imagine thinking 51 to 47 election results are "complete fuckups". I think you should reevaluate your bias.

IMO Both sides are equal with Democrats possessing a notable portion of people ideologically programmed to self-hate. Show me any other demographic in this diverse country that also does other than white liberals.

Or heck this entire Planet :lol

ChumpDumper
06-13-2023, 12:22 AM
Imagine thinking 51 to 47 election results are "complete fuckups". I think you should reevaluate your bias.

IMO Both sides are equal with Democrats possessing a notable portion of people ideologically programmed to self-hate. Show me any other demographic in this diverse country that also does other than white liberals.

Or heck this entire Planet :lol
Meh, you think white men are perfect.

Your delusion is much worse.

FrostKing
06-13-2023, 12:29 AM
Meh, you think white men are perfect.

Your delusion is much worse.
Ah I just took a shot at white men.

Seems your lil playbook is outta pages.

ChumpDumper
06-13-2023, 12:36 AM
Ah I just took a shot at white men.

Seems your lil playbook is outta pages.You never deny anything I say.:lol

No other pages needed.

The only thing imperfect about white men is they don't acknowledge their perfection.

FrostKing
06-13-2023, 12:40 AM
You never deny anything I say.:lol

No other pages needed.

The only thing imperfect about white men is they don't acknowledge their perfection.
Why are you obsessed with skin color?

ChumpDumper
06-13-2023, 12:45 AM
Why are you obsessed with skin color?
White men are often the problem. Especially when they claim perfection.

You guys have no chill.

FrostKing
06-13-2023, 12:51 AM
White men are often the problem. Especially when they claim perfection.

You guys have no chill.
Sad.

ChumpDumper
06-13-2023, 12:53 AM
Sad.It's absolutely sad how insecure you are while declaring your superiority.

FrostKing
06-13-2023, 12:57 AM
It's absolutely sad how insecure you are while declaring your superiority.
Whites are still the majority so whites on both Political sides are the focus. That's fair.

No one is claiming perfection. If anything these guys just want to be left alone in their little city.

FrostKing
06-13-2023, 12:58 AM
It's absolutely sad how insecure you are while declaring your superiority.
Europeans are superior. Overall my stance is cultural not genetic.

ChumpDumper
06-13-2023, 12:59 AM
No one is claiming perfection.You sure about that?

ChumpDumper
06-13-2023, 12:59 AM
Europeans are superior. Overall my stance is cultural not genetic.:lmao

FrostKing
06-13-2023, 01:01 AM
Speaking of no counter-points.

I was Liberal. I know all the angles and arguments.

ChumpDumper
06-13-2023, 01:08 AM
Speaking of no counter-points.

I was Liberal. I know all the angles and arguments.

:lol I don't think you do. You thought yourself perfect back then too. You got pissed at being told you weren't.

FrostKing
06-13-2023, 01:09 AM
:lol I don't think you do. You thought yourself perfect back then too.
I'm Roman Catholic. Attended service on Sunday.

None of us are perfect.

ChumpDumper
06-13-2023, 01:10 AM
I'm Roman Catholic. Attended service on Sunday.That probably made it worse tbh.

FrostKing
06-13-2023, 01:12 AM
https://i.ibb.co/9sqxyhV/20230611-201610.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/HBfGfwt/20230611-182801.jpg

ChumpDumper
06-13-2023, 01:12 AM
Yep.

FrostKing
06-13-2023, 01:14 AM
I attended with my Ex Girlfriend. Holy sees no bounds. Invite anyone & everyone. Roman Catholic baby

ChumpDumper
06-13-2023, 01:22 AM
I attended with my Ex Girlfriend. Holy sees no bounds. Invite anyone & everyone. Roman Catholic babyJust another source for a sense of superiority as you demonstrated, baby.

FrostKing
06-13-2023, 01:28 AM
Just another source for a sense of superiority as you demonstrated, baby.
I think wrong angle brother. We are together. Both straight white male.

ChumpDumper
06-13-2023, 01:32 AM
I think wrong angle brother. We are together. Both straight white male.

Tribe.

FrostKing
06-13-2023, 01:33 AM
Tribe.
Self-hate

Never been in jail or area where out-numbered.

Chump is sheltered white

FrostKing
06-13-2023, 01:40 AM

FrostKing
06-13-2023, 01:41 AM

ChumpDumper
06-13-2023, 02:03 AM
Self-hateNope.

Never been in jailI'm not a criminal like you.

or area where out-numbered.:lol of course I have.

Chump is sheltered whiteNah, the sheltered ones are stuck in their tribalism and feeling of superiority. Once that is pierced, you get violent. Just a matter of time.

FrostKing
06-13-2023, 02:28 AM
Nope.

I'm not a criminal like you.

:lol of course I have.

Nah, the sheltered ones are stuck in their tribalism and feeling of superiority. Once that is pierced, you get violent. Just a matter of time.
You are sheltered white. And that is fine . Many of my friends are.

Just don't be so out spoken bout issues you have no experience. You are suburban baby.

ChumpDumper
06-13-2023, 02:44 AM
You are sheltered white. And that is fine . Many of my friends are.

Just don't be so out spoken bout issues you have no experience. You are suburban baby.:lol Of course you want to silence opposition.

This is what happens when your feeling of superiority is challenged.

So predictable.

FrostKing
06-13-2023, 03:20 AM
:lol Of course you want to silence opposition.

This is what happens when your feeling of superiority is challenged.

So predictable.
You have an obsession.

I am international I will help you.

leemajors
06-13-2023, 06:24 AM

None of us are perfect.

The original, Hall of Fame groomers!

RandomGuy
06-13-2023, 07:13 AM
Przepraszam

I said what a said. Read the article.

Blake
06-13-2023, 10:57 AM

None of us are perfect.

Just better! Waaay better!

RandomGuy
06-13-2023, 06:21 PM
Just better! Waaay better!

They have better cannibal snacks.