PDA

View Full Version : Victor Wembanyama Will Get Hurt In The NBA Doctor Explains

BackHome
06-18-2023, 03:48 PM
Ran across this video by - Brian Sutters MD - he explains in detail in videos any major athlete injuries from Football, Basketball, and MMA. It is a pretty good video to watch as far as what to look for when Wemby plays.

MultiTroll
06-18-2023, 04:05 PM
Could you add a link, Porky?

JPB
06-18-2023, 04:35 PM
Ran across this video by - Brian Sutters MD - he explains in detail in videos any major athlete injuries from Football, Basketball, and MMA. It is a pretty good video to watch as far as what to look for when Wemby plays.

Lazy fuck.

slick'81
06-18-2023, 05:49 PM
So yama's gonna get hurt huh?!

Obstructed_View
06-18-2023, 06:21 PM
OP sucks.

baseline bum
06-18-2023, 06:21 PM
It's a pretty interesting video with a clickbaitey title. Basically says he'll get injured because anyone who plays big minutes in the NBA will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSoQyZrhA0U

Glad to hear the optimistic take on his fibula stress fracture from 2020. Doc said he'd be worried if it was a tibia stress fracture but fibula doesn't bear a lot of weight like the tibia.

baseline bum
06-18-2023, 06:24 PM
OP sucks.

It's actually a very optimistic video. :lol

Tyronn Lue
06-18-2023, 07:16 PM
It's not a Nostradamus moment to say a 7'5 skinny NBA player will get injured.

BackHome
06-18-2023, 07:20 PM

Yeah I didn’t want to spoil it but I feel a little bit better as far as him playing for us for several years after watching it.

BacktoBasics
06-18-2023, 07:40 PM

You didn’t just “run across it”. You seek out negative shit to post about because you’re an insufferable asshole that hangs around this place to fill some weird void in your life.

You’re a fucking loser and no one wants you starting pointless threads.

You go back to sniffing your moms bras.

Kurik
06-18-2023, 08:15 PM
Actually a pretty good and positive video to watch and to learn about Wemby’s “injury history”.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-18-2023, 08:43 PM
:lol OP didn't watch video. That is not what that video is concluding at all. Quite the opposite.

Cry Havoc
06-18-2023, 08:45 PM
As opposed to all those players who go through their entire careers with 0 injuries.

A human being playing a high contact sport at the highest level is going to get hurt. Holy shit, what a brilliant analysis.

Ariel
06-18-2023, 08:49 PM
Basically none of his past injuries are worrisome or indicative of future issues and he's had and will have injuries just like any basketball player does. Mentions some areas to watch for, but all in all a fair and informative video presented with a misleading title to gather clicks.

BackHome
06-18-2023, 09:30 PM
You didn’t just “run across it”. You seek out negative shit to post about because you’re an insufferable asshole that hangs around this place to fill some weird void in your life.

You’re a fucking loser and no one wants you starting pointless threads.

You go back to sniffing your moms bras.

Ahh our favorite Spurs "Karen" I see someone has gotten off their meds - Go to your safe space immediately :spin

spursparker9
06-18-2023, 10:01 PM
Still not too late to take Scoot now. Just saying ...:smokin

Obstructed_View
06-18-2023, 10:39 PM
He sucks for not linking the video. You saved his bacon.

baseline bum
06-18-2023, 10:49 PM
As opposed to all those players who go through their entire careers with 0 injuries.

A human being playing a high contact sport at the highest level is going to get hurt. Holy shit, what a brilliant analysis.

He definitely put me at ease about that stress fracture from 2020.

SPURt
06-18-2023, 11:10 PM
Every elite athlete picks up an injury, this take is as clairvoyant as Miss Cleo. The hope is the injuries are minor.

Stump
06-18-2023, 11:29 PM
He definitely put me at ease about that stress fracture from 2020.
I guess I'm still a little confused. If the fibula is not weight-bearing, what does stress fracture mean? Where is the stress coming from?

BacktoBasics
06-19-2023, 07:25 AM
Ahh our favorite Spurs "Karen" I see someone has gotten off their meds - Go to your safe space immediately :spin

The guy who’s constantly bitching calling someone else a Karen. That’s hilarious.