PDA

View Full Version : Seven Ready-Made Prospects for the Spurs to Consider in the Second Round

timvp
06-20-2023, 03:53 AM
https://www.spurstalk.com/ready-made-prospects-spurs-2023-nba-draft/

heyheymymy
06-20-2023, 04:14 AM
With that new third 2-Way slot I'm not against picking both #33 and #44 if #44 agreed to stash rights or a Two-Way contract. Keep the pipeline full without burning a roster slot.

Then #33 could catch a dream faller or even one of your ready-made prospects and #44 could be dev pipeline extraneous to the roster capacity.

Actually quite impressed with what's available in the 2nd round this year, kinda a nice group with potential and should be 2-3 nice players around each selection position for sure. Not too crazy about Sasser or Brown but I like everyone else on your list.

heyheymymy
06-20-2023, 04:17 AM
Also thanks for all the great content OP. Really appreciate your time and efforts.

Love SpursTalk and you've done a great job with the forum. Now with Victor it's like a second renaissance around here.

jhfenton
06-20-2023, 08:07 AM
Xavier University is practically in my back yard, and it's been a lot of fun watching Colby Jones improve each season. I would not be disappointed at all if the Spurs ended up with him at #33. His floor looks solid. You're almost certainly going to get a solid rotation guard.

Mr. Body
06-20-2023, 08:32 AM
Andre Jackson is a good version of Amen Thompson. Change my mind.