PDA

View Full Version : Summer coterie of Scoot Henderson

ElNono
06-21-2023, 10:01 PM
With the rumors that the Spurs will pass on Wemby, I want to welcome our new franchise player, Scoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooot

:lol PATFO playing chess while the league plays checkers.

lefty20
06-21-2023, 10:05 PM
Makes sense. People here have been obsessed with upgrading the PG position. PATFO giving the fans what they want.

Mr. Body
06-21-2023, 10:05 PM
Who would win, Victor Wembanyama or a hundred Scoot Hendersons?

playblair
06-22-2023, 12:23 AM
the rumors are spurs discovered a sealed medical condition on victor called ligma disease.......

ElNono
06-22-2023, 01:56 AM
Makes sense. People here have been obsessed with upgrading the PG position. PATFO giving the fans what they want.

We've been looking for the ultimate guard for a while, tbh...

John B
06-22-2023, 05:06 AM
Possible since PATFO against drafting any player over 6’9” since Luka… :smokin

SpurSpike
06-22-2023, 08:31 AM
Looks like hornets are leaning towards Miller which leaves Scoot at 3. Portland looks open to trading the pick. What would Portland want from us for that pick?

slick'81
06-22-2023, 08:41 AM
Too much injury risk with wemby. Besides,spurs need a pg:lobt:

Mal
06-22-2023, 08:42 AM
Make sense. Noone scouted Victor Whateverbaya, since Spurs were '100 % taking him', so he will probably drop to 33. Chess 4D

Mal
06-22-2023, 08:44 AM
Looks like hornets are leaning towards Miller which leaves Scoot at 3. Portland looks open to trading the pick. What would Portland want from us for that pick?

If Spurs don't want to trade Keldon or Vessell, it would be future picks, McDermott, cap relief in 3 team trade.

SpurSpike
06-22-2023, 08:51 AM
If Spurs don't want to trade Keldon or Vessell, it would be future picks, McDermott, cap relief in 3 team trade.

I think Portland would want players though. If Jerami Grant leaves Portland that leaves a hole at the forward position. I wouldn't want to trade Keldon and the Spurs probably feel the same but for the #3 pick it may have to be considered. Does Mc Dermott fill a need in Portland? Would probably have to throw in at least a future 1st and maybe some second rounders as well.

Seventyniner
06-22-2023, 08:58 AM

If timvp's sources are to be believed, the Spurs would take Amen Thompson at 3 even if Scoot is available.

This source is employed by Overtime Elite so take that with a grain of salt imo.

Mal
06-22-2023, 09:08 AM
I think Portland would want players though. If Jerami Grant leaves Portland that leaves a hole at the forward position. I wouldn't want to trade Keldon and the Spurs probably feel the same but for the #3 pick it may have to be considered. Does Mc Dermott fill a need in Portland? Would probably have to throw in at least a future 1st and maybe some second rounders as well.

Portland would get the player they want, but via 3rd team. Spurs would take cap hit and give future picks. I don't even try to predict which 3rd team would make sense.

Mr. Body
06-22-2023, 09:11 AM
If timvp's sources are to be believed, the Spurs would take Amen Thompson at 3 even if Scoot is available.

This source is employed by Overtime Elite so take that with a grain of salt imo.

"One of the best franchises in the NBA is in love with our Overtime Elite player, absolutely, they told me," said the Overtime Elite representative.

Rocalcio
11-14-2023, 09:43 AM
So this is the guy who claimed he would be the fist pick ? And when he didn't get it, he claimed he would be ROY ?

8,8 pts at 34% from two and 9,5% (yikes...) from three
2,2 rbds
4,6 ast

rascal
11-14-2023, 09:57 AM
So this is the guy who claimed he would be the fist pick ? And when he didn't get it, he claimed he would be ROY ?

8,8 pts at 34% from two and 9,5% (yikes...) from three
2,2 rbds
4,6 ast

5 Game sample size

But Wemby was the clear number one pick