BillMc
06-22-2023, 09:29 AM
Thanks for writing this! Big night!

RC_Drunkford
06-22-2023, 09:30 AM
I got my popcorn ready for tonight :danceclub:flag:

Davidicus
06-22-2023, 09:30 AM
Get your popcorn ready. First time I’ve cared about a draft in a long time. For obvious reasons.

Uriel
06-22-2023, 09:31 AM
FWIW, ESPN’s latest mock has Colby Jones going to the Spurs at 33, so that fits with how you have him so high on your big board at 19.

barakz21
06-22-2023, 09:32 AM
Site was acting wacky, I was under the impression they made a big trade or something that broke the site lol. As always, thanks for the writeup TIMVP!

Davidicus
I got my popcorn ready for tonight :danceclub:flag:

Great minds :flag:

ace3g
Going to be interesting with their draft selections after Wemby and Free Agency will hopefully start to paint a picture of what type of offense they will run.

rankingtear
06-22-2023, 09:41 AM
They are only 4 known workouts at our range, Brown, Jacquez, Bailey and Walsh.

GAustex
Putting in the work

CorrectCrusader
I'm ready for the Spurs to be a dynasty again.

Uriel
06-22-2023, 09:47 AM
Colby Jones also ranks fantastically well in Kevin Pelton’s model, ranking 23rd overall (despite being in the 30’s in most mock draft).

rankingtear
06-22-2023, 09:48 AM
DEN probably snatches all KBD archetype before we pick.

Degoat
06-22-2023, 09:49 AM
I've been a fan of Colby Jones from the beginning, he gives me some Derrick White vibes

Uriel
Although Dariq Whitehead ranks even higher in that model at 21. He’s the guy I’ll be rooting for for us to draft if he’s available at 33, along with Leonard Miller if he falls.

Mr. Body
I like the board. Makes sense. Interesting to see the shooters pop up only in the 20s. (Dick, Hawkins, Sensabaugh.) I love hearing that Walsh impressed. Even if they manage to get a second good pick, I'd take a flier on him for the new two-way. Absolutely.

Seventyniner
06-22-2023, 09:53 AM
I don't know how you didn't make like 5 dog jokes in that last entry.

SpursFan86
06-22-2023, 09:56 AM
Walsh with pick #44 on a two-way deal would be a dream scenario honestly.

Wembanyama + Cason Wallace + Walsh…make it happen!

objective
06-22-2023, 09:58 AM
I think it was Sheppard whose videos gave me Bryn Forbes flashbacks

rascal
06-22-2023, 10:00 AM
They are only 4 known workouts at our range, Brown, Jacquez, Bailey and Walsh.

Andre Jackson > Walsh

Things lining up for Jacquez to be the Spurs pick at 33. They even interviewed him so he's on their known interest/want list.

Someone will fall to 33 might as well be Jacquez.

BatManu20
06-22-2023, 10:01 AM
I've been a fan of Colby Jones from the beginning, he gives me some Derrick White vibes

Same. He was in my original top-5 favorites for the 33rd Pick that I posted in the OG 2nd Round prospects thread a couple weeks ago. Would be a great get at that point and he feels very Spursy.

BatManu20
06-22-2023, 10:04 AM
I think it was Sheppard whose videos gave me Bryn Forbes flashbacks

Except Sheppard is 6’6 and plays defense tbh.

rascal
06-22-2023, 10:04 AM
I like the board. Makes sense. Interesting to see the shooters pop up only in the 20s. (Dick, Hawkins, Sensabaugh.) I love hearing that Walsh impressed. Even if they manage to get a second good pick, I'd take a flier on him for the new two-way. Absolutely.

Walsh stinks offensively. Better to take Andre Jackson who is far more athletic and a good team play maker/creator, if you want a defender.
At least Jackson can finish at the rim better than Walsh.

DesignatedT
06-22-2023, 10:07 AM
I want Walsh in the second round also. Just seems like a guy who is primed to have a long career as a solid role player. High basketball IQ, good passer, good around the rim, and willing to do the dirty work. They can get his 3 point shot respectable he seems to have decent mechanics.

DrSteffo
06-22-2023, 10:08 AM
Why draft Walsh when we have Sochan who is better in all aspects of the game? I hope for a PG or combo guard and possibly a big who can shoot.

rascal
06-22-2023, 10:08 AM
The Spurs will take Jacquez and slot him as the future 6th player off the bench like they did Manu.

After they draft him you'll hear similarities to Manu.

rascal
06-22-2023, 10:09 AM
I want Walsh in the second round also. Just seems like a guy who is primed to have a long career as a solid role player. High basketball IQ, good passer, good around the rim, and willing to do the dirty work. They can get his 3 point shot respectable he seems to have decent mechanics.

He isn't good around the rim.

Mugen
06-22-2023, 10:09 AM
Just to be 100% clear, there is nothing stopping them from moving up from #44 to the high 30s if they wanted. They have a shitton of 2nd round picks so missing out on a guy that gets drafted 5-8 spots ahead of #44 would be entirely on the FO tbh.

DesignatedT
06-22-2023, 10:10 AM
He isn't good around the rim.

I watch a decent amount of SEC basketball and he was a menace down low and a great slasher.

rascal
06-22-2023, 10:14 AM
I watch a decent amount of SEC basketball and he was a menace down low and a great slasher.

Andre Jackson is much better defensively and as a finisher around the rim.

They are both on the board better to take Jackson.

BatManu20
06-22-2023, 10:19 AM
The guy I’ve been stanning the most the past 3 weeks :cry. I’d be elated if he fell to 33 and we pounced on him tbh. Still think he goes 1st Round though.

22. Amari Bailey (https://www.spurstalk.com/pre-draft-standouts-spurs-2023-nba-draft/) When I ask opposing scouts to predict who the Spurs will pick in the second round, Bailey is the name I hear the most often. He’s a crafty left-handed point guard prospect who came on late in the year as a freshman and then carried that momentum forward to the combine scrimmages.

rascal
06-22-2023, 10:19 AM

No, Box and One calls him not a great finisher.

Watching him, lacks athleticism and explosiveness as a finisher to the rim. You want defense take Andre Jackson

DesignatedT
06-22-2023, 10:26 AM
No, Box and One calls him not a great finisher.

Watching him, lacks athleticism and explosiveness as a finisher to the rim. You want defense take Andre Jackson

Jackson may be a better defender but I think that shot is broken and can't be fixed. Walsh is a good ball handler and passer for his size and I think they can make his shot respectable with a little work.

I agree that we already have Sochan on the roster but you can't really have too many of those types of guys and were talking about a second rounder here. I would be surprised if Walsh didn't carve out a role for himself in the league. JMO

BatManu20
06-22-2023, 10:31 AM
Sounds like GG Jackson is going to fall out of the First Round altogether from everything I’ve read the past few days and that’s surprising given he was one projected as a top-10 pick.

DrSteffo
06-22-2023, 10:35 AM
I really like Walsh types in general and he is a Spurs type player but don't want him on the Spurs because he is redundant. You can't play him and Sochan together right? And Wemby is a 4/5 so he would just be an injury insurance player. Wish him the best on another team.

Mr. Body
06-22-2023, 10:42 AM
Jackson may be a better defender but I think that shot is broken and can't be fixed. Walsh is a good ball handler and passer for his size and I think they can make his shot respectable with a little work.

I agree that we already have Sochan on the roster but you can't really have too many of those types of guys and were talking about a second rounder here. I would be surprised if Walsh didn't carve out a role for himself in the league. JMO

Like your thinking. Jackson to me is a budget Amen Thompson. He does the same things but has UConn championship experience. His shot is probably permanently broken.

Walsh is a junkyard dog type, a guy you can bring in and do all the dirty work. Right now he's a deep bench prospect, but why not? You need that kind of guy in practice. Plus he's only nineteen and has a chance of developing his shot.

DesignatedT
06-22-2023, 10:45 AM
Like your thinking. Jackson to me is a budget Amen Thompson. He does the same things but has UConn championship experience. His shot is probably permanently broken.

Walsh is a junkyard dog type, a guy you can bring in and do all the dirty work. Right now he's a deep bench prospect, but why not? You need that kind of guy in practice. Plus he's only nineteen and has a chance of developing his shot.

Agree.

DAF86
06-22-2023, 11:04 AM
Amari Bailey > Colby Jones as a possible guard prospect at 33, tbh.

Jones seems like the better player now and the safer pick, but Amari seems like the one with the biggest upside with a lot of coachable flaws. Colby seems like a very mature player that could play right away but that has a clear ceiling as a role player. He lacks that pull up game that the Spurs are so desperately needing. It would be like adding another Tre Jones but with better catch and shoot hability. Which, granted, wouldn't be all that bad, but it doesn't seem like the type of skillset this roster is needing.

JuneJive
06-22-2023, 11:08 AM
The more down the board you go the more the schism between offense and defense is prevalent.

Who would you prefer, an offense first or a defense first prospect.

There are some really good-to-great defenders out there.
I'm kind of leaning that way. Hoping the one they pick would learn to shoot eventually.

DAF86
06-22-2023, 11:10 AM
Also, huge NO's to these things:

-trading up for Anthony Black or any of the Thompson twins.
-Drafting Walsh
-all these "rugged" bigmen that are circuling around.

We already drafted Sochan and Tre, there are no more spots in the rotation for non-shooting threats.

ChumpDumper
06-22-2023, 11:13 AM
Just to be 100% clear, there is nothing stopping them from moving up from #44 to the high 30s if they wanted. They have a shitton of 2nd round picks so missing out on a guy that gets drafted 5-8 spots ahead of #44 would be entirely on the FO tbh.What makes you think they even want three picks?

rankingtear
06-22-2023, 11:26 AM
Hope it is not Bilal, everybody would be complaining non stop again when Doug plays more than him. Bufkin is as close to Derrick as anyone in this draft. He is more an off ball guy right now than an engine. A true combo.

Mr. Body
06-22-2023, 11:28 AM
The more down the board you go the more the schism between offense and defense is prevalent.

Who would you prefer, an offense first or a defense first prospect.

There are some really good-to-great defenders out there.
I'm kind of leaning that way. Hoping the one they pick would learn to shoot eventually.

Depends on the player, but I pick defense over offense. A player can get better offensively. A bad defender is almost always a bad defender.

DAF86
06-22-2023, 11:31 AM
Depends on the player, but I pick defense over offense. A player can get better offensively. A bad defender is almost always a bad defender.

Should be the other way around, tbh. Offense many times comes down to skill level, while defense should be more improvable with effort, coaching schemes and experience.

Mr. Body
06-22-2023, 11:40 AM
Should be the other way around, tbh. Offense many times comes down to skill level, while defense should be more improvable with effort, coaching schemes and experience.

Except it's not true. A piety of draft season is if someone has the right frame or 'tools' they can become a good defender. Then why aren't they a good defender already? Effort is one thing; instinct and innate ability are another.

John B
06-22-2023, 11:45 AM
Thanks Timvp. Splendid list. My wish list:

#1 Wemby
#7 Black or Amen (either from Keldon trade plus CHA, CHI, TOR picks, however gets it done.
#13 Bilal, SRP’s plus future Spurs FRP’s.

or
#33 Podziemsky
#44 Nnaji

Bilal will be a bonus if they really want to please Wemby. I’m not thrilled and he seems overrated. I expect Spurs to bring in 3 rookies the most with 1 on a 2way contract.

I’d be extremely hapoy with #1 and #7 if it happened. Go Spurs Go :flag::flag::flag:

SpursFan86
06-22-2023, 11:46 AM
People complaining about Walsh not having a spot because of Sochan…what? :lol He’s being talked about as a 2nd round pick. I don’t think anyone is expecting to draft him and have him be a huge core piece who starts every night. Unless he wildly exceeds expectations, we’re likely talking about a solid 7th or 8th guy on the team who can be a gritty/high-effort player off the bench. Saying that he’s redundant with Sochan seems silly to me - they’d have entirely different roles and expectations.

DAF86
06-22-2023, 11:49 AM
Except it's not true. A piety of draft season is if someone has the right frame or 'tools' they can become a good defender. Then why aren't they a good defender already? Effort is one thing; instinct and innate ability are another.

Sure, I'm not entirely disagreeing with you. I'm just saying it should be the other way around.

Although, there are some examples of guys that were seen as horrible defenders that became decent when putting in some effort.

DAF86
06-22-2023, 11:51 AM
People complaining about Walsh not having a spot because of Sochan…what? :lol He’s being talked about as a 2nd round pick. I don’t think anyone is expecting to draft him and have him be a huge core piece who starts every night. Unless he wildly exceeds expectations, we’re likely talking about a solid 7th or 8th guy on the team who can be a gritty/high-effort player off the bench. Saying that he’s redundant with Sochan seems silly to me - they’d have entirely different roles and expectations.

How many non-shooting threats can you get away with on a 9/10 men rotation in today's NBA? The Spurs are pretty much at their limit, I'm not sure they can afford to add many more of those.

SpursFan86
06-22-2023, 12:00 PM
How many non-shooting threats can you get away with on a 9/10 men rotation in today's NBA? The Spurs are pretty much at their limit, I'm not sure they can afford to add many more of those.

In terms of our core pieces that (I think) most people would agree on:

Vassell - can shoot
Keldon - can shoot (know this is somewhat of a stretch, but he’s career 36% from 3 which is respectable)
Sochan - can’t shoot
Wembanyama - can shoot (has work to do but no question he’s a floor spacer)
Branham - can shoot (again, has work to do but I think most people here are optimistic he’ll become a solid outside threat)

If you want to argue Tre as part of our main core then that’s fine but that still just leaves 2 core guys who aren’t good shooters. I’m not disputing that we should be adding more shooters to surround Wembanyama with, but the notion that we can’t target a non-shooter with a 2nd round pick just seems absurd IMO. It’s not like we’re talking about spending a lottery pick to add a main piece who can’t shoot.

SpursFan86
06-22-2023, 12:06 PM
Additionally, we had the worst defense in the league last year. You can argue that part of that was from tanking and Wembanyama will change all of that…but does anyone really think we couldn’t use a lockdown wing defender like Walsh? At #44 I’d take that player archetype over some guard who is a great shooter but can’t defend for shit.

Over time, sure, we absolutely need to prioritize surrounding Wembanyama with shooters…but that doesn’t mean every single draft pick from here on out needs to be someone who can shoot.

John B
06-22-2023, 12:07 PM

Vassell - can shoot
Keldon - can shoot (know this is somewhat of a stretch, but he’s career 36% from 3 which is respectable)
Sochan - can’t shoot
Branham - can shoot (again, has work to do but I think most people here are optimistic he’ll become a solid outside threat)

If you want to argue Tre as part of our main core then that’s fine but that still just leaves 2 core guys who aren’t good shooters. I’m not disputing that we should be adding more shooters to surround Wembanyama with, but the notion that we can’t target a non-shooter with a 2nd round pick just seems absurd IMO. It’s not like we’re talking about spending a lottery pick to add a main piece who can’t shoot.

I think they keep either of McBuckets (preferably) or Graham if they want to compete.

Also our starting C, Zollins can shoot.

spurraider21
06-22-2023, 12:20 PM
What makes you think they even want three picks?
his comment is entertaining the hypothetical that they make a selection at 44 but the guy that wanted at 44 was taken just a few spots earlier

it wasnt a prediction

buttsR4rebounding
06-22-2023, 12:22 PM
I bet Sochan has been working big time on his 3 point shot and will be much improved this year.

Ariel
06-22-2023, 12:33 PM
19. Colby Jones
Jones is a really well-rounded prospect. He can pass, shoot, score, run an offense and defend wings. If he would have played at the combine, he’d probably be a few spots higher on this Big Board.

21. Jordan Walsh
According to a source, the Spurs were really impressed when they had Walsh in for a workout. He’s a wing with exceptional length who looks like a future defensive stopper. Considering that Walsh is the only player I’ve heard who impressed the Spurs during a workout this year, that has to be worth something.

22. Amari Bailey
When I ask opposing scouts to predict who the Spurs will pick in the second round, Bailey is the name I hear the most often. He’s a crafty left-handed point guard prospect who came on late in the year as a freshman and then carried that momentum forward to the combine scrimmages.
My top candidate for #33 was Jaquez, but I'm coming to terms that he'll go in the 15-25 range. Walsh was an option for me at #44, but with the way the draft is shaping up I think there's very little chance he lasts that much, and I wouldn't be disappointed if we take him at #33. Colby Jones and Amari Bailey round up my top 3 choices, unless for some miracle Jaquez is still on the board (he won't be).

Ariel
06-22-2023, 12:40 PM
It's easier to teach a non shooter to shoot, that it is to teach an undersized player to grow in height or wingspan, or a dumb player to gain IQ, or a a player with an attitude problem to be coachable and team centered, lackadaisical player to improve his drive and motor, or an unproductive player to suddenly pull a 180. So yes, given that the 2nd round features players who didn't get passed on for nothing and there will always be some "if and but" with them, mediocre shooting doesn't concern me as much as those other flaws (undersized, dumb, selfish, low motor, etc).

CGD
06-22-2023, 12:44 PM
Thanks for doing this write up.

Ed Helicopter Jones
06-22-2023, 12:47 PM
Nice write-up! I haven't been this excited for the NBA draft in....well, I've never been this excited for the NBA draft!

rankingtear
06-22-2023, 12:48 PM
Additionally, we had the worst defense in the league last year. You can argue that part of that was from tanking and Wembanyama will change all of that…but does anyone really think we couldn’t use a lockdown wing defender like Walsh? At #44 I’d take that player archetype over some guard who is a great shooter but can’t defend for shit.

Over time, sure, we absolutely need to prioritize surrounding Wembanyama with shooters…but that doesn’t mean every single draft pick from here on out needs to be someone who can shoot.

If they are same size, I would take the shooter. Then hide just hide him on the zero offense guy.

rascal
06-22-2023, 01:13 PM

I pick offense over defense. You really need both but the spurs need to find another go to shot creator on offense to take pressure off Wemby. they already have some non shooting threats on the roster.
Drafting Sochan almost makes it more important to add more of an offensive threat to the lineup now.

You can't fill the team with all defensive players.

rascal
06-22-2023, 01:19 PM

Vassell - can shoot
Sochan - can’t shoot

If all these Spurs can shoot how were they ranked 26th in team 3pt shooting and 24th in team FG% last year?

Shooting and scoring is a team problem overall.

RC_Drunkford
06-22-2023, 01:39 PM
I'm not really high on Jaquez for the Spurs. Denver or Golden State will probably draft him for bench depth. Makes much more sense for contenders to grab him

jhfenton
06-22-2023, 02:12 PM

As an XU fan, I've watched a lot of Colby, and White is the exact player I thought of this season. His improvement each year speaks to his work ethic and coachability. I'm hoping the Spurs find a willing seller in the first round to move up, but I would not be too disappointed if they ended up with Colby at #33.

DAF86
06-22-2023, 02:37 PM

Vassell - can shoot
Sochan - can’t shoot

That's the thing, though, many guys are. In fact, they want to trade future draft capital to do so and add Anthony Black or Aman Thompson. If you add a guy like Walsh to that with what we already have: Sochan, Tre, Wemby (I know the believe is he will become a good 3 pt shooter eventually but even if that's the case, he will be a 1st option, so he won't be doing much floor spacing. Do you imagine offensive sets with Wemby as the main option and guys like Sochan and Black alongside him trying to provide spacing?) the shooting options look pretty thin, tbh.

DAF86
06-22-2023, 02:51 PM
It's easier to teach a non shooter to shoot

But here we aren't talking solely about non-shooters, we are talking about guys with awful looking shots. How many guys that shot it like Anthony Black in college can you remember becoming succesfull shooters in the NBA?

that it is to teach an undersized player to grow in height or wingspan, or a dumb player to gain IQ, or a a player with an attitude problem to be coachable and team centered, lackadaisical player to improve his drive and motor, or an unproductive player to suddenly pull a 180. So yes, given that the 2nd round features players who didn't get passed on for nothing and there will always be some "if and but" with them, mediocre shooting doesn't concern me as much as those other flaws (undersized, dumb, selfish, low motor, etc).

I don't know, I think there are several flaws that are way more fixable than shooting. A guy like Amari Bailey, for example, has flaws like overdribbling, strength and pull up range. That sounds quite a bit like Tony Parker to me, the Spurs didn't too bad working up his flaws, tbh.

We'll see, I'm just wary of getting too many guys which need to work on their shooting.

TD 21
06-22-2023, 03:37 PM
We'll see, I'm just wary of getting too many guys which need to work on their shooting.

Agreed. Most non shooters top out as bad - mediocre spot up (never mind pull-up or off movement) ones, so even if they can assist in getting them to that, if the majority of the core pieces are made up of that, then collectively it'll continue to be a poor shooting team.

There's this myth about this organization that because of Scumbag and to a lesser extent Parker (both of whom preferred to operate more in the mid range), that this organization has magic pixie dust and can transform virtually anyone from bad to good.

Maddog
06-22-2023, 03:58 PM
Thanks Timvp. Splendid list. My wish list:

#1 Wemby
#7 Black or Amen (either from Keldon trade plus CHA, CHI, TOR picks, however gets it done.
#13 Bilal, SRP’s plus future Spurs FRP’s.

or
#33 Podziemsky
#44 Nnaji

Bilal will be a bonus if they really want to please Wemby. I’m not thrilled and he seems overrated. I expect Spurs to bring in 3 rookies the most with 1 on a 2way contract.

I’d be extremely hapoy with #1 and #7 if it happened. Go Spurs Go :flag::flag::flag:

Podziemsky is oddly fascinating.
Doesn't look very athletic- but good vertical leap. Not very long but got 8.8 rebounds per game.
Shot looks a little wonky, but shot >40% on threes

offset formation
06-22-2023, 04:05 PM
Perfect draft for me would be Wembanyama, Coulibaly, Sasser.

John B
06-22-2023, 04:40 PM
Podziemsky is oddly fascinating.
Doesn't look very athletic- but good vertical leap. Not very long but got 8.8 rebounds per game.
Shot looks a little wonky, but shot >40% on threes

I just feel that he's going to be Spurs pick at #33 if they haven't traded that pick yet. Pods has been compared to Manu with his gritty plays. He finds ways to score inside and out, rebounds and dives for the ball, high bball IQ, very Spursy to say the least.

DAF86
06-22-2023, 04:40 PM
If the Spurs do trade up, I hope it is for Bufkin. He's by far the most complete guard prospect out there. He has every tool to be Wemby's #2.

Fuck your Anthony Black and Amar Thompson, clowns!

BacktoBasics
06-22-2023, 04:52 PM
If all these Spurs can shoot how were they ranked 26th in team 3pt shooting and 24th in team FG% last year?

Shooting and scoring is a team problem overall.
I’ve never understood people who take sarcastic stances like this. We were clearly tanking. Experimental line ups. Holding players out longer than normal for injuries. Playing guys who would normally be g-leaguers. When you tank and take liberties you wouldn’t normally tank you’re going to see anomalous drops in statistical effectiveness.

I would stand firmly behind your point if the team pushed to make the play in.

Try to be a little more honest.

DAF86
06-22-2023, 04:56 PM
I’ve never understood people who take sarcastic stances like this. We were clearly tanking. Experimental line ups. Holding players out longer than normal for injuries. Playing guys who would normally be g-leaguers. When you tank and take liberties you wouldn’t normally tank you’re going to see anomalous drops in statistical effectiveness.

I would stand firmly behind your point if the team pushed to make the play in.

Try to be a little more honest.

The folks disregarding shooting as a problem becuase of tanking are the same that act as if defense is a huge flaw, despite the fact we are probably getting a multiple DPoY in Wemby and have great defenders as Vassell and Sochan as core guys for the future.

I think shooting and scoring is clearly a bigger concern than defense, tbh.

mo7888
06-22-2023, 05:11 PM
I just feel that he's going to be Spurs pick at #33 if they haven't traded that pick yet. Pods has been compared to Manu with his gritty plays. He finds ways to score inside and out, rebounds and dives for the ball, high bball IQ, very Spursy to say the least.

I think he's gone long before #33.

timvp
06-22-2023, 06:35 PM
Latest ESPN mock draft has Leonard Miller, Colby Jones, Kobe Brown and Jordan Walsh available at 33 but not 44. At 44, there is Amari Bailey, Julian Strawther and Siddy Cissoko.

Tbh, I'd be happy with any combination of those guys.

mo7888
06-22-2023, 06:40 PM
Latest ESPN mock draft has Leonard Miller, Colby Jones, Kobe Brown and Jordan Walsh available at 33 but not 44. At 44, there is Amari Bailey, Julian Strawther and Siddy Cissoko.

Tbh, I'd be happy with any combination of those guys.

Leonard Miller would be a huge win at #33..

timvp
06-22-2023, 06:40 PM
TheAthletic has Rayan Rupert, Brice Sensabaugh, Amari Bailey and Sidy Cissoko available at 33 but not 44. At 44, there is Seth Lundy and Julian Strawther.

Rupert at 33 and then Lundy on a two-way contract would be a pretty sweet outcome, IMO.

It's looking like someone interesting should drop to 33 and possibly even 44 :tu

Mr. Body
06-22-2023, 06:45 PM
Wouldn't be outrageously surprised if they come out with three picks tonight.

DAF86
06-22-2023, 06:54 PM
I want Bufkin, tbh.

Russ

That would be unreal.

PhantomDashCam
Tankathon just updated theirs.

- #33 TJD
- #44 Amari Bailey

Would be thrilled tbh

Russ
06-22-2023, 06:56 PM
TheAthletic has Rayan Rupert, Brice Sensabaugh, Amari Bailey and Sidy Cissoko available at 33 but not 44. At 44, there is Seth Lundy and Julian Strawther.

Rupert at 33 and then Lundy on a two-way contract would be a pretty sweet outcome, IMO.

It's looking like someone interesting should drop to 33 and possibly even 44 :tu

That's why all this trading up talk never seemed that reasonable.

The value is at #33 (and of course #1 :)).

timvp
06-22-2023, 06:58 PM

If the Spurs pick Leonard Miller at 33, the instant reaction from the NBA world would be "OMG, HOW DID WE LET LEONARD MILLER FALL TO THE SPURS!" :lol

Mr. Body
06-22-2023, 06:58 PM
I have no idea what happened to Leonard Miller. He was mocked as potentially hitting the late lottery a couple weeks ago. Now he's back where he was a year ago.

Knox
06-22-2023, 09:36 PM
10 more picks…