PDA

View Full Version : Barlow

Dhbsr555
07-04-2023, 01:59 AM
Anyone else worried some team will sign Barlow to an nba contract as he hasn’t signed with us yet ?

scott
07-04-2023, 02:20 AM
1) He’s restricted
2) It was just one summer league game

So no, not really

BackHome
07-04-2023, 03:06 AM
Yeah, I am happy for him and I would be more then happy to sign him but he went up against Kai Soto the big for the Hornets are terrible. If he can play the same way he did today against better competition then yeah sign him up - But I am remember Bassey was killing it the first few games and then he was stinking it up until he got injured - But I do love Barlow story still remember him and his mom getting the phone call on the streets that the Spurs wanted him on a two way.....tears of joy from both of them

RC_Drunkford
07-04-2023, 04:14 AM
gives this guy a 4-year contract

NickiRasgo
07-04-2023, 04:15 AM
If you gonna create a new thread about Barlow when there's an existing one, atleast be straight-forward with the thread title.

SpursGenius
07-04-2023, 04:41 AM
need to sign this kid asap, not because of one summer league game. He has the size athleticism and has improved game. He looked good last 15 games last year as well.

adonis827
07-04-2023, 10:11 AM
Yeah, I am happy for him and I would be more then happy to sign him but he went up against Kai Soto the big for the Hornets are terrible. If he can play the same way he did today against better competition then yeah sign him up - But I am remember Bassey was killing it the first few games and then he was stinking it up until he got injured - But I do love Barlow story still remember him and his mom getting the phone call on the streets that the Spurs wanted him on a two way.....tears of joy from both of them

Black Kai Sotto with blue hair lol