PDA

View Full Version : The Sound of Freedom

benefactor
07-11-2023, 05:27 PM
So is this what I'm reading it is? Some sort of "look at me" right wing garbage? Cash grab procured from the gullible to boost OUR's funds?

ChumpDumper
07-11-2023, 05:31 PM
So is this what I'm reading it is? Some sort of "look at me" right wing garbage? Cash grab procured from the gullible to boost OUR's funds?

All I know is these people didn't and don't give a shit about kids' being fucked by leaders in the BSA, Catholic or Southern Baptist or LDS churches. I guess a vigilante raid on those wouldn't be as sexy.

Blake
07-11-2023, 05:42 PM
All I know is these people didn't and don't give a shit about kids' being fucked by leaders in the BSA, Catholic or Southern Baptist or LDS churches. I guess a vigilante raid on those wouldn't be as sexy.

They sure as hell want those sperm in women bodies to live long enough to get to church

ducks
07-11-2023, 05:46 PM

after the movie was made it took 5 years for it to get to the theature
they say if watch it you can donate money for others to watch it.
yeah chump it is not as sexy and sell as well if it was done after the kids and slaves at the church but why do you not put your money is where your mouth is and make a movie on it.

ducks
07-11-2023, 05:47 PM

do you think child slavery is wrong?

ducks
07-11-2023, 05:48 PM

do not like the movie watch something else and move on. I know the left does not like that. Just like gay people find a baker that does not want to make them a cake and then request they do? (and hope they do not spit in the cake)

benefactor
07-11-2023, 05:51 PM
You want to blow up children by putting minefields at the border. Your opinion has no value here, shortbus.

ChumpDumper
07-11-2023, 05:53 PM
after the movie was made it took 5 years for it to get to the theature
they say if watch it you can donate money for others to watch it.
yeah chump it is not as sexy and sell as well if it was done after the kids and slaves at the church but why do you not put your money is where your mouth is and make a movie on it.

There's no reason to fake up a story like the filmmakers did here.

There is already a pretty good factual documentary about the abuse in the BSA on Hulu. Would you like the title so you can see it for yourself?-- I know you want to fight this kind of abuse.

Monostradamus
07-11-2023, 06:04 PM
I dunno, the movie has a solid Rotten Tomatoes score, which if it was the typical Daily Wire Media crap, it would have been called out instantly. Seems like sour grapes to wait until the movie is successful to try and trash it.

Conservatives are usually stuck with watching garbage that they pretend is good, and this one might actually be legitimately entertaining. Let them have this one.

koriwhat
07-11-2023, 06:07 PM

You're a pussy and fucking retard too but that was a given. I bet you think the movie is QAnon shit like the MSM told you it is you fucking dumb bitch. :lmao

ChumpDumper
07-11-2023, 06:08 PM
I dunno, the movie has a solid Rotten Tomatoes score, which if it was the typical Daily Wire Media crap, it would have been called out instantly. Seems like sour grapes to wait until the movie is successful to try and trash it.

Conservatives are usually stuck with watching garbage that they pretend is good, and this one might actually be legitimately entertaining. Let them have this one.

:lol

koriwhat
07-11-2023, 06:09 PM
There's no reason to fake up a story like the filmmakers did here.

Did you watch it? They played the actual footage from the island sting at the end of the movie you blow hard dipshit. :tu

koriwhat
07-11-2023, 06:10 PM
Don't worry you progressive weak males, there's always Little Mermaid for yall to watch.

ChumpDumper
07-11-2023, 06:17 PM
You're a pussy and fucking retard too but that was a given. I bet you think the movie is QAnon shit like the MSM told you it is you fucking dumb bitch. :lmaoWell, both Ballard and Caviezel believe that harvesting adrenochrome from dying children is a thing.

Let's call it "QAnon adjacent."

ChumpDumper
07-11-2023, 06:19 PM
Did you watch it? They played the actual footage from the island sting at the end of the movie you blow hard dipshit. :tu

I didn't say the entire movie was fake, did I? It's a fictionalized account of Ballard's activities.

I don't suppose you want the title of the BSA documentary either. Too real for you. :tu

benefactor
07-11-2023, 06:21 PM
Hi Joey

koriwhat
07-11-2023, 06:41 PM
Well, both Ballard and Caviezel believe that harvesting adrenochrome from dying children is a thing.

Let's call it "QAnon adjacent."

Cool deal. I haven't heard shit from either but the movie def had none of that in it.

I'm not sure if that shit is real either but you aren't the end all so how do you know it's a fact it isn't happening? Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. I have no clue and no interest in any of that shit regardless. That's better left to the 4chan kids to entertain.

I didn't say the entire movie was fake, did I? It's a fictionalized account of Ballard's activities.

I don't suppose you want the title of the BSA documentary either. Too real for you. :tu

Link it! I watch a ton of stuff. I probably already seen it too but whatever. "Too real for you." Bro you're so coddled you have no clue you safe space warrior.

Hi Joey

What's up homo?! Not Facebook DM'ing dudes anymore you bottom bitch? :lmao

ChumpDumper
07-11-2023, 06:49 PM
Cool deal. I haven't heard shit from either but the movie def had none of that in it.I have, from both of them.

I'm not sure if that shit is real either but you aren't the end all so how do you know it's a fact it isn't happening? Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. I have no clue and no interest in any of that shit regardless. That's better left to the 4chan kids to entertain.You have no interest in the exploitation of children but will defend this movie to the death?

Again, you make no sense.

Link it! I watch a ton of stuff. I probably already seen it too but whatever. "Too real for you." Bro you're so coddled you have no clue you safe space warrior.Certainly you have to be brave to watch the Tim Ballard movie.

How much did you pay for a ticket?

Joseph Kony
07-11-2023, 07:46 PM
Joey coming into a thread and immediately bleeding out of his ass per par :lol

Joseph Kony
07-11-2023, 07:47 PM
:lol "safe space warrior" says the guy who refuses to leave his shitty little converted section 8 housing tattoo parlor

benefactor
07-11-2023, 08:16 PM
:lol "safe space warrior" says the guy who refuses to leave his shitty little converted section 8 housing tattoo parlor
He will follow me everywhere for a while. He's upset he got exposed as a coward and is lashing out.

koriwhat
07-11-2023, 08:19 PM
I have, from both of them.

You have no interest in the exploitation of children but will defend this movie to the death?

Again, you make no sense.

Certainly you have to be brave to watch the Tim Ballard movie.

How much did you pay for a ticket?

LMAO You and the rest of the pussies here do nothing but assume and play make believe.

"defend this movie to the death" bro who the fuck are you kidding rn with this nonsense?

Yeah, I make no sense. Sure bud, tell stupid ass self whatever the fuck you need to tell yourself to cope with the fact that I'm nothing like you and I am so fucking thankful for that. :tu

Look up the ticket prices yourself if you're so interested or get a free one from Angel Studios someone purchased to pay it forward.

And who said I was brave for watching Sound of Freedom? Bro, it's a movie and I watch movies. Big fucking deal!

Go fuck yourself Chump :tu

koriwhat
07-11-2023, 08:21 PM
He will follow me everywhere for a while. He's upset he got exposed as a coward and is lashing out.

Yeah I'm so upset that your homosexual ass didn't show up at my shop when you said you would back in November because you're a softy big wet vagina. :lol

You're such a wannabe bro and it's clear as day. Now go back to your regular schedule of DM'ing dudes on Facebook you big pussy. :tu

benefactor
07-11-2023, 08:22 PM
As I said:lol

benefactor
07-11-2023, 08:24 PM
Talk some more Joey. We are ready to point and laugh more

FuzzyLumpkins
07-11-2023, 08:25 PM
You're a pussy unless you come to my home turf so my friends can back me up!

benefactor
07-11-2023, 08:29 PM
You're a pussy unless you come to my home turf so my friends can back me up!

And this fucking clown of a human feels like he has the right to call anyone a weak man:lol

Ef-man
07-11-2023, 08:38 PM
And this fucking clown of a human feels like he has the right to call anyone a weak man:lol

Plus, after reading his gibberish with Fuzzy, he expects notification prior to fight as he does not keep regular hours at the "shop." :lol

ChumpDumper
07-11-2023, 09:56 PM
LMAO You and the rest of the pussies here do nothing but assume and play make believe.

"defend this movie to the death" bro who the fuck are you kidding rn with this nonsense?

Yeah, I make no sense. Sure bud, tell stupid ass self whatever the fuck you need to tell yourself to cope with the fact that I'm nothing like you and I am so fucking thankful for that. :tuYou either care about the exploitation of kids or you don't.

Pick a lane.

Look up the ticket prices yourself if you're so interested or get a free one from Angel Studios someone purchased to pay it forward.
Did you pay it forward? It's just going to be on Twitter later this month.

And who said I was brave for watching Sound of Freedom? Bro, it's a movie and I watch movies. Big fucking deal!You're the one saying people are coddled for not watching this movie.

MultiTroll
07-11-2023, 10:57 PM
It's just going to be on Twitter later this month.

Recordable?

ChumpDumper
07-11-2023, 11:00 PM
Recordable?Probably if you know how.

weebo
07-11-2023, 11:12 PM
G.E.D Joey is the biggest twat on the internet and its not even close

scott
07-12-2023, 12:00 AM
This is the propaganda movie all the Qarens on twitter are raving about? I'm sure it's riveting stuff.

Spurminator
07-12-2023, 09:42 AM
Never heard of it.

Trainwreck2100
07-12-2023, 10:29 AM

that's cause it was made to be an actual movie for fox and not the usual propoganda piece, kinda funny that it doesn't make half it's take if it was released 5 years ago when it was made

koriwhat
07-12-2023, 03:06 PM
You either care about the exploitation of kids or you don't.

Pick a lane.

Did you pay it forward? It's just going to be on Twitter later this month.

You're the one saying people are coddled for not watching this movie.

Yeah yall are coddled or better yet propagandized which is very evident by the QAnon and Adrenchrome bullshit you and others are parroting here on ST and elsewhere. You're a fucking idiot bro no matter how hard to try to convince me or anyone else otherwise.

Nah I didn't pay it forward because I was simply out to watch a movie and not create some sort of movement in the streets like your hyperbolic bs.

And yes, of course anyone with morals would care about the exploitation of kids so wtf are you even getting at? Pick a lane.

Again, like yesterday, you simply can't fuck off and the yrs of you pestering me even while on ignore you prove you won't stop because you are overly obsessed with this forum and some of its users. You're weird as fuck and annoying as all hell. Kick rocks puto!

koriwhat
07-12-2023, 03:11 PM
This is the propaganda movie all the Qarens on twitter are raving about? I'm sure it's riveting stuff.

What propaganda exactly? There's 0 in that movie.

koriwhat
07-12-2023, 03:11 PM

Bro you DM dudes with alt accounts on Facebook. You're def a bottom bitch. :tu

ChumpDumper
07-12-2023, 03:14 PM
Yeah yall are coddled or better yet propagandized which is very evident by the QAnon and Adrenchrome bullshit you and others are parroting here on ST and elsewhere. You're a fucking idiot bro no matter how hard to try to convince me or anyone else otherwise.

Nah I didn't pay it forward because I was simply out to watch a movie and not create some sort of movement in the streets like your hyperbolic bs.

And yes, of course anyone with morals would care about the exploitation of kids so wtf are you even getting at? Pick a lane.

Again, like yesterday, you simply can't fuck off and the yrs of you pestering me even while on ignore you prove you won't stop because you are overly obsessed with this forum and some of its users. You're weird as fuck and annoying as all hell. Kick rocks puto!They're the ones who believe in adrenochrome harvesting.

Take it up with them.

TSAnon can tell you all about it.

koriwhat
07-12-2023, 03:27 PM
They're the ones who believe in adrenochrome harvesting.

Take it up with them.

TSAnon can tell you all about it.

Cool story bro but I have no interest in doing so. Seems like you're heavily invested in all that shit while I'm not. I haven't seen interviews with anyone from the movie so I don't know what they've said about the shit you're bringing up and it doesn't pertain to me anyhow.

You're a bitch bro. Just fuck off already and go back to bugging others. I was dead wrong about you a couple months ago. You're still the same dipshit you've always been.

ChumpDumper
07-12-2023, 03:41 PM
Cool story bro but I have no interest in doing so. Seems like you're heavily invested in all that shit while I'm not. I haven't seen interviews with anyone from the movie so I don't know what they've said about the shit you're bringing up and it doesn't pertain to me anyhow.:lol you watched their movie and claim to care about child exploitation. Now you have no interest in the child exploitation they claim is taking place.

Does it hurt never making any sense at all?

koriwhat
07-12-2023, 04:20 PM
:lol you watched their movie and claim to care about child exploitation. Now you have no interest in the child exploitation they claim is taking place.

Does it hurt never making any sense at all?

I make no sense? Bro I haven't heard shit from them but you're acting like I have because you heard them speak on such topics. You're so fucking weird and annoying af. Could you just fuck off already and leave me alone? Why is that so hard for you to do?

Obsessed just like Fluffer Bumpkins.

ChumpDumper
07-12-2023, 04:32 PM
I make no sense? Bro I haven't heard shit from them but you're acting like I have because you heard them speak on such topics. You're so fucking weird and annoying af. Could you just fuck off already and leave me alone? Why is that so hard for you to do?

Obsessed just like Fluffer Bumpkins.i told you what child exploitation they were talking about and you said hard pass.

You're free to do so; it just contradicts what you claimed to be your interest earlier.

koriwhat
07-12-2023, 05:29 PM
i told you what child exploitation they were talking about and you said hard pass.

You're free to do so; it just contradicts what you claimed to be your interest earlier.

All I'm reading is that you believe in what they said in whatever interviews you are listening to and or watching. So you're a believer in Adrenochrome derived from children due to abuse? You believe in whatever else they were saying? I didn't see the interviews so I really have no say on them.

You can be against child exploitation and not read every article out there, watch every interview out there, or all movies based on the subject. You just want drama and this merrygoround shtick of yours to continue because you have nothing better to do with your time. All good bro.

ChumpDumper
07-12-2023, 05:39 PM
All I'm reading is that you believe in what they said in whatever interviews you are listening to and or watching. So you're a believer in Adrenochrome derived from children due to abuse? You believe in whatever else they were saying? I didn't see the interviews so I really have no say on them.You misunderstand me.

You can be against child exploitation and not read every article out there, watch every interview out there, or all movies based on the subject. You just want drama and this merrygoround shtick of yours to continue because you have nothing better to do with your time. All good bro.:lol you tried to shame me for not watching the fictionalized movie. Now you're trying to shame me for watching the actual person speak.

You make no sense. All good bro.

koriwhat
07-12-2023, 06:13 PM
:lol you tried to shame me for not watching the fictionalized movie. Now you're trying to shame me for watching the actual person speak.

You misunderstood me.

I wasn't trying to shame you about not watching the movie but instead attributing what you heard to the movie. It might be all true what they're saying but to act as if what they're saying is in the movie is asinine and ignorant because none of that was in the movie. You come off just like the MSM with their, "QAnon adjacent", bullshit.

MultiTroll
07-13-2023, 12:29 AM
However, it will be available to stream on the Angel Studios platform soon. Angel Studios typically follows a 90-day period before its theatrical releases come to the streaming platform. That means we may see the live-action version of "'Sound of Freedom" come to Angel Studios as early as August 2023.

As per its distributor Angel Studios: “Sound of Freedom will be in theaters as long as there is demand. The duration of its stay in theaters may vary based on theaters, but it’s guaranteed to run until at least July 13.”
The company went on to say that, following its theatrical release, the movie “will be available for streaming exclusively” on its free streaming platform, Angel Studios, as well as on the Angel app.
Viewers can use various devices to access Angel Studios’ streaming platform, including: Roku, Android TV, Google TV, Apple TV, and Fire TV; Chrome OS, macOS, and Windows PC; and Android Phones and Tablets, Fire Tablets, iPhones, and iPads.
As for when it will drop, this very much depends on how successful its performance is in cinemas – and judging by its solid opening, it looks like Sound of Freedom could be in theaters for several weeks at the very least.

ChumpDumper
07-13-2023, 02:37 AM
You misunderstood me.

I wasn't trying to shame you about not watching the movie but instead attributing what you heard to the movie. It might be all true what they're saying but to act as if what they're saying is in the movie is asinine and ignorant because none of that was in the movie. You come off just like the MSM with their, "QAnon adjacent", bullshit.

You make no sense. All good bro.I act as what they say in the movies and in front of Trump and Congress is partly bullshit and that casts a pall over everything they do.

That's because real media checked their stories and found out the truth.

You just took their word for everything in their fictionalized movie. All good bro.

Winehole23
07-13-2023, 07:12 AM

Xevious
07-13-2023, 10:43 AM
I had never heard of this movie before a couple days ago. Based on the title and the fact that a bunch of middle-aged Karens were raving about it on Nextdoor, I just figured it was a propaganda piece. Now that I know it's loosely based on actual events, I'll probably watch it when it's available to stream.

Leetonidas
07-13-2023, 10:44 AM

:lol what's sad is people will read this and actually believe it

Winehole23
07-13-2023, 11:07 AM
:lol what's sad is people will read this and actually believe itfor me it helps to conceive of it as mood affiliation, it's never about the claims purportedly made. they're virtue signalling to fellow supporters. think of it as a badge, or as a club's crest.

if "x" was shocking to the libs yesterday, "not x" might be required by mere expedience tomorrow; in which case the freethinking herd will stampede instantly and seamlessly to "not x". a high toleration for contradiction sorta comes with the territory.

Ef-man
07-13-2023, 12:11 PM
for me it helps to conceive of it as mood affiliation, it's never about the claims purportedly made. they're virtue signalling to fellow supporters. think of it as a badge, or as a club's crest.

if "x" was shocking to the libs yesterday, "not x" might be required by mere expedience tomorrow; in which case the freethinking herd will stampede instantly and seamlessly to "not x". a high toleration for contradiction sorta comes with the territory.

Are we really surprised that they believe this conspiracy shit?

Qtsa believes in space aliens!! :lmao

benefactor
07-13-2023, 12:15 PM
Are we really surprised that they believe this conspiracy shit?

Qtsa believes in space aliens!! :lmao
Life on other planets likely exists, just not in the narrative his mind has created

koriwhat
07-13-2023, 01:13 PM
I act as what they say in the movies and in front of Trump and Congress is partly bullshit and that casts a pall over everything they do.

That's because real media checked their stories and found out the truth.

You just took their word for everything in their fictionalized movie. All good bro.

I don't go into movies believing everything you dipshit. You and your blanket statements are nothing short of spineless attacks because you so want to be right.

Did you watch the movie? If not, then why are you acting like you have and seen what's in it when you clearly haven't. I'm sure most of the plot is roughly make believe but the footage proving the island sting isn't make believe.

You and others here constantly act like yall live in reality and what yall claim is nothing but factual pertaining to many here on ST including myself. You're wrong, you're always wrong, and this is why IDGAF to have this conversation with you nor any future conversations. Take your "facts" and shove them up your pompous ass already Chump. :tu

daboom1
07-13-2023, 01:15 PM
https://twitter.com/LizCrokin/status/1679229626105618433?t

ChumpDumper
07-13-2023, 01:16 PM
I don't go into movies believing everything you dipshit. You and your blanket statements are nothing short of spineless attacks because you so want to be right.

Did you watch the movie? If not, then why are you acting like you have and seen what's in it when you clearly haven't. I'm sure most of the plot is roughly make believe but the footage proving the island sting isn't make believe.

You and others here constantly act like yall live in reality and what yall claim is nothing but factual pertaining to many here on ST including myself. You're wrong, you're always wrong, and this is why IDGAF to have this conversation with you nor any future conversations. Take your "facts" and shove them up your pompous ass already Chump. :tuI don't have to watch the movie to know that they lie all the time about what they do and how they do it. It draws anything good they do under a curtain of suspicion.

You're just super gullible and took everything they say at their word. All good.

daboom1
07-13-2023, 01:27 PM
https://twitter.com/LizCrokin/status/1678904486117425152?t

koriwhat
07-13-2023, 01:28 PM
I don't have to watch the movie to know that they lie all the time about what they do and how they do it. It draws anything good they do under a curtain of suspicion.

You're just super gullible and took everything they say at their word. All good.

"everything they say" huh? What have I heard them say exactly? I already told you I haven't heard anything from either Ballard or Caviezel so what exactly have I heard? It's your claim so own up to it dipshit.

I saw a movie, big fucking deal. In that movie there was no talk of anything you've mentioned here so what exactly did they say in that movie that I was "super gullible" about?

Bro just fuck off already.

TSA
07-13-2023, 01:35 PM
"everything they say" huh? What have I heard them say exactly? I already told you I haven't heard anything from either Ballard or Caviezel so what exactly have I heard? It's your claim so own up to it dipshit.

I saw a movie, big fucking deal. In that movie there was no talk of anything you've mentioned here so what exactly did they say in that movie that I was "super gullible" about?

Bro just fuck off already.

https://twitter.com/HansMahncke/status/1679529808907186177

I haven't seen the movie and won't be paying to see it but will probably watch it when it's available to stream for free. Did the movie depict the same as this CBS report?

ChumpDumper
07-13-2023, 01:39 PM

Bro just fuck off already.Obviously I am better educated on OUR than you are. Obviously you don't want to know anything more about them. All good.

Xevious
07-13-2023, 01:44 PM
https://twitter.com/LizCrokin/status/1678904486117425152?t
That lady's profile literally says "pizzagate is real."

koriwhat
07-13-2023, 01:45 PM
I haven't seen the movie and won't be paying to see it but will probably watch it when it's available to stream for free. Did the movie depict the same as this CBS report?

In the movie they depicted that island sting and then showed real footage of it during the credits. The only difference between this CBS report and the movie that I can see if the fact that in the movie they saved "54 children" but in the CBS report is was "19 under age".

As for what Chump keeps harping on... Truth be told, I wouldn't even know what "adrenochrome" is a reference to if it wasn't for the scumbag progressives here who post about it nor would I ever see FOX/Tucker/QAnon shit either if it wasn't for these same scumbag progressives posted all that shit here on ST. You have to give them a hand in spreading awareness! :lol

If you're not willing to spend the money on a ticket to see it in the theater you can get a free ticket from Angel Studios. I bought mine and my gf's ticket but after the movie they had a "special message" talking about their pay-it-forward program. Tickets are expensive as hell these days for the movies.

koriwhat
07-13-2023, 01:48 PM
Obviously I am better educated on OUR than you are. Obviously you don't want to know anything more about them. All good.

IDC what you think or what you have to say Chump. You're a bad actor and it's proven time and time again.

Obviously I wanted to merely be entertained for 2 hrs and nothing else.

You're just a pompous asshole who lives in a make believe world where you think you're right about everything. You and Fluffer Bumpkins deserve each other. Maybe yall should do nothing but obsess over each other and leave us all alone already.

TSA
07-13-2023, 01:48 PM
In the movie they depicted that island sting and then showed real footage of it during the credits. The only difference between this CBS report and the movie that I can see if the fact that in the movie they saved "54 children" but in the CBS report is was "19 under age".

As for what Chump keeps harping on... Truth be told, I wouldn't even know what "adrenochrome" is a reference to if it wasn't for the scumbag progressives here who post about it nor would I ever see FOX/Tucker/QAnon shit either if it wasn't for these same scumbag progressives posted all that shit here on ST. You have to give them a hand in spreading awareness! :lol

If you're not willing to spend the money on a ticket to see it in the theater you can get a free ticket from Angel Studios. I bought mine and my gf's ticket but after the movie they had a "special message" talking about their pay-it-forward program. Tickets are expensive as hell these days for the movies.

You've never seen Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas? The adrenochrome scene is classic.

koriwhat
07-13-2023, 01:50 PM
You've never seen Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas? The adrenochrome scene is classic.

I have seen that movie and quite a bit. It's been forever though so I guess I never really caught what they were talking about in that movie. It's been probably close to 20 yrs since the last time I've seen that movie though.

ChumpDumper
07-13-2023, 01:51 PM
IDC what you think or what you have to say Chump. You're a bad actor and it's proven time and time again.

Obviously I wanted to merely be entertained for 2 hrs and nothing else.

You're just a pompous asshole who lives in a make believe world where you think you're right about everything. You and Fluffer Bumpkins deserve each other. Maybe yall should do nothing but obsess over each other and leave us all alone already.:lol you just agreed with everything I said.

I know more about this subject than you do and you want to keep it that way. All good.

koriwhat
07-13-2023, 01:52 PM
:lol you just agreed with everything I said.

I know more about this subject than you do and you want to keep it that way. All good.

Bro IDGAF what you have to say. Seriously I am sick of pompous assholes like yourself.

ChumpDumper
07-13-2023, 01:53 PM
Bro IDGAF what you have to say. Seriously I am sick of pompous assholes like yourself.

Of course you don't care about what anyone else has to say. You need your safe space. All good.

koriwhat
07-13-2023, 02:00 PM
Of course you don't care about what anyone else has to say. You need your safe space. All good.

Nah what I, and the rest of the world, needs is less "men" like yourself in this world. That's the truth of the matter. Now kindly piss off. Why is that so hard for you to do? You want respect from others but you can't even give respect back in the simplest form of kicking rocks.

Safe space or not, I want nothing to do with your pompous ass any longer. Truthfully, I never wanted anything to do with you to begin with.

ChumpDumper
07-13-2023, 02:06 PM
Nah what I, and the rest of the world, needs is less "men" like yourself in this world. That's the truth of the matter. Now kindly piss off. Why is that so hard for you to do? You want respect from others but you can't even give respect back in the simplest form of kicking rocks.

Safe space or not, I want nothing to do with your pompous ass any longer. Truthfully, I never wanted anything to do with you to begin with.

You're such a delicate little flower. How can you dare call yourself a man?

Ef-man
07-13-2023, 02:14 PM

Come on ChumpDumper, calf-tats is an 11th grade drop out, give the delicate little retard a break. :lol

koriwhat

You can't shame me seeing what you're into and how you act.

koriwhat
Come on ChumpDumper, calf-tats is an 11th grade drop out, give the delicate little retard a break. :lol

Bro you've ever been punched before? It's no wonder so many of yall here run your mouths but only online.

ChumpDumper
07-13-2023, 02:20 PM
Bro you've ever been punched before? It's no wonder so many of yall here run your mouths but only online.

Spare us the Mexican Thunderdome stories, Petunia. You can't even stand a differing opinion, let alone a punch.

Look at how worked up you got just because I know more about a subject than you.:lol

daboom1
07-13-2023, 02:21 PM
That lady's profile literally says "pizzagate is real."

Did you have a point?

koriwhat
07-13-2023, 02:24 PM
Spare us the Mexican Thunderdome stories, Petunia. You can't even stand a differing opinion, let alone a punch.

Look at how worked up you got just because I know more about a subject than you.:lol

I've taken many punches unlike you and the other pompous nerds here trying to get their revenge on their make believe enemies.

There's no MX Thunderdome here but asking that question is very relevant for "guys" like you and Ef.

I never got worked up over anything you said here. I just think you're a jackass who pretends you're important and what you say is important which you and your words aren't.

If I had to lay odds on it I bet you haven't been punched. You wouldn't act the way you do here all the damn time.

Now kindly fuck off or prove to me just how homosexual you are by obsessing over me Chump. :tu

ChumpDumper
07-13-2023, 02:26 PM
I've taken many punches unlike you and the other pompous nerds here trying to get their revenge on their make believe enemies.

There's no MX Thunderdome here but asking that question is very relevant for "guys" like you and Ef.

I never got worked up over anything you said here. I just think you're a jackass who pretends you're important and what you say is important which you and your words aren't.

If I had to lay odds on it I bet you haven't been punched. You wouldn't act the way you do here all the damn time.

Now kindly fuck off or prove to me just how homosexual you are by obsessing over me Chump. :tu

Your tough guy talk means absolutely nothing. You're mentally weak and you need to float around in your angry bubble desperate to avoid its being popped. :tu

koriwhat
07-13-2023, 02:29 PM
Your tough guy talk means absolutely nothing. You're mentally weak and you need to float around in your angry bubble desperate to avoid its being popped. :tu

I'm so far from angry rn. I'm simply perplexed how you can sit here and play make believe as if I'm doing that rn. You're weird as fuck Chump and you know it.

Revenge of the weakest of all Nerds; that's you!

ChumpDumper
07-13-2023, 02:31 PM
I'm so far from angry rn. I'm simply perplexed how you can sit here and play make believe as if I'm doing that rn. You're weird as fuck Chump and you know it.

Revenge of the weakest of all Nerds; that's you!Aw, kori's trying to calm down after another tough guy meltdown. All good. :tu

koriwhat
07-13-2023, 02:34 PM
Aw, kori's trying to calm down after another tough guy meltdown. All good. :tu

LOL "meltdown" whatever you have to tell yourself to get you through the day Nerd. Your poor wife doesn't know she's married to a homosexual. Sucks to be her.

ChumpDumper
07-13-2023, 02:35 PM
LOL "meltdown" whatever you have to tell yourself to get you through the day Nerd. Your poor wife doesn't know she's married to a homosexual. Sucks to be her.:lol here we go with the homosexual insults again.

You're as predictable as you are weak. Quit trying to call yourself a man.

koriwhat
07-13-2023, 02:41 PM
:lol here we go with the homosexual insults again.

You're as predictable as you are weak. Quit trying to call yourself a man.

You followed me for yrs on end trying to garner my attention. Why would another male do that with no response for yrs? You're gay bro and it's clear as day.

Again, goodbye Nerd! :tu

Xevious
07-13-2023, 02:56 PM
Did you have a point?
That really doesn't need further explanation.

ChumpDumper
07-13-2023, 02:56 PM
You followed me for yrs on end trying to garner my attention. Why would another male do that with no response for yrs? You're gay bro and it's clear as day.

Again, goodbye Nerd! :tu:lol your go-to insult. What a weird perpetual homosexual panic you live in. Some Mexican Thunderdome guy who punched you out must've called you gay. Sad, really.

koriwhat
07-13-2023, 03:03 PM
:lol your go-to insult. What a weird perpetual homosexual panic you live in. Some Mexican Thunderdome guy who punched you out must've called you gay. Sad, really.

It's not my go-to response and I've only been calling out those "men" who follow me around, in the last couple days, "homosexual" or "gay". You can check for yourself gay boy.

What would you call your pattern of behavior if it's not "gay"? I can only assume you're gay by the way you obsess over me and other men here. You're weird bro and gay. It's all good either way but I'm not gay so go be a pest to someone who is and might enjoy their time with you. :tu

Btw, you talk big bro but you're def small. I'm in a ring every Mon & Tue taking shots and giving shots to actual men who don't talk a big game like yourself; that's how I know you're not much of a man because you only talk and you do too much of that tbh. You'd be better off working out or getting in a ring but you're a weak "man" and thus you'll continue to obsess over those stronger than you physically/mentally/both.

Go obsess over someone else before your panties truly get in a wad.

ChumpDumper
07-13-2023, 03:09 PM
It's not my go-to response and I've only been calling out those "men" who follow me around, in the last couple days, "homosexual" or "gay". You can check for yourself gay boy.

What would you call your pattern of behavior if it's not "gay"? I can only assume you're gay by the way you obsess over me and other men here. You're weird bro and gay. It's all good either way but I'm not gay so go be a pest to someone who is and might enjoy their time with you. :tu

Btw, you talk big bro but you're def small. I'm in a ring every Mon & Tue taking shots and giving shots to actual men who don't talk a big game like yourself; that's how I know you're not much of a man because you only talk and you do too much of that tbh. You'd be better off working out or getting in a ring but you're a weak "man" and thus you'll continue to obsess over those stronger than you physically/mentally/both.

Go obsess over someone else before your panties truly get in a wad.:lol I don't talk a big game about myself.

I call you like I see you -- a mentally weak, small minded little child who can't be upset in any way lest you throw a tantrum and threaten people with violence and hurl grade school insults.

Grow up, tough guy.

Ef-man
07-13-2023, 03:25 PM
:lol I don't talk a big game about myself.

I call you like I see you -- a mentally weak, small minded little child who can't be upset in any way lest you throw a tantrum and threaten people with violence and hurl grade school insults.

Grow up, tough guy.

Give him a break, calf-tats did not finish 11th grade; what did you expect, something other than gibberish, tantrums, violence, and death threats?

koriwhat
07-13-2023, 03:27 PM
:lol I don't talk a big game about myself.

Grow up, tough guy.

I wasn't threatening you nor Ef with violence. You got all that from me asking if Ef has ever been punched? :lmao

Bro go gay it up with your eBoyfriend already and leave me out of it. :tu

Grow up, gay boy.

koriwhat
07-13-2023, 03:28 PM
Give him a break, calf-tats did not finish 11th grade; what did you expect, something other than gibberish, tantrums, violence, and death threats?

And you're a Pedophile, Ef.

Ef-man
07-13-2023, 03:42 PM
I wasn't threatening you nor Ef with violence. You got all that from me asking if Ef has ever been punched? :lmao

Grow up, gay boy.

:lmao

You don't have a history of threatening anyone with violence!!!!

That is why no one believes you hate pedos!!!! :lmao :lmao :lmao

ChumpDumper
07-13-2023, 03:46 PM

Grow up, gay boy.:lol you're a weak minded homophobe who needs a safe space but regularly threatens men you know you'll never meet IRL.

koriwhat
07-13-2023, 03:51 PM

You don't have a history of threatening anyone with violence!!!!

That is why no one believes you hate pedos!!!! :lmao :lmao :lmao

Wanting you "men" to be actual men isn't "threats of violence". It's called being a man which yall aren't and yall prove that time and time again from BD24 to Benefactor. Yall are all the same weirdos who would rather be weak men online than strong men irl.

You are a Pedophile, Ef. And I still hate you! :tu

koriwhat
07-13-2023, 03:52 PM
:lol you're a weak minded homophobe who needs a safe space but regularly threatens men you know you'll never meet IRL.

Yeah yeah yeah whatever you have to tell yourself gay boy.

ChumpDumper
07-13-2023, 03:52 PM
Yeah yeah yeah whatever you have to tell yourself gay boy.You told me you consider yourself gay.:tu

koriwhat
07-13-2023, 03:55 PM
You told me you consider yourself gay.:tu

Those words never came from my mouth but I bet you have a lot cumming into yours. :tu

ChumpDumper
07-13-2023, 03:56 PM
Those words never came from my mouth but I bet you have a lot cumming into yours. :tuOf course they're your words. It's your own definition. You're gay and that's OK. :tu

koriwhat
07-13-2023, 03:58 PM
Of course they're your words. It's your own definition. You're gay and that's OK. :tu

All I see is a very weak male when it comes to you, Chump. I call it as I see it.

ChumpDumper
07-13-2023, 03:58 PM
All I see is a very weak male when it comes to you, Chump. I call it as I see it.Yeah, we've already decided you're weak and whiny and hiding in your safe space. :tu

MultiTroll
07-14-2023, 04:54 PM
Can the fighting be interrupted to talk about the movie?

Ya. As to it being true or not, hmmn.

O.U.R. Quietly Exposes Tim Ballard's Big Lie - American Crime Journal | (https://americancrimejournal.com/o-u-r-quietly-exposes-tim-ballards-big-lie/)

Exposed: The Coco Berthmann Child Sex Slave Hoax - American Crime Journal | (https://americancrimejournal.com/exposed-the-coco-berthmann-child-sex-slave-hoax/)

Regardless, I'm going to see it tonight and will report.

spurraider21
07-14-2023, 05:10 PM
dno why you guys are so critical. this movie took the brave stance that child trafficking is bad.

koriwhat
07-14-2023, 05:16 PM
Yeah, we've already decided you're weak and whiny and hiding in your safe space. :tu

No one cares what you, "we've", decided because you're worthless bro. You're not worth shit and neither are your words. :tu

Ef-man
07-14-2023, 05:24 PM
dno why you guys are so critical. this movie took the brave stance that child trafficking is bad.

FYI: Someone who says IDGAF about what you say is stalking you.

ChumpDumper
07-14-2023, 05:26 PM
No one cares what you, "we've", decided because you're worthless bro. You're not worth shit and neither are your words. :tu

:lol and yet you came back a day later to continue this. If you're done be a man about and actually be done. Quit crying. All you do is repeat the same whines.

MultiTroll
07-15-2023, 12:47 PM
5/10

You'll have to suspend belief many times over, but just roll with how Tim Ballard overcame guerilla gangs in deep forested Columbia "Where other gangs, the police, NO ONE goes" and dodges bullets beyond any James Bond / Mission Impossible production to rescue the girl. From the cartel leaders bed.

But how can any movie that brings attention to stopping evil traffickers be bad? It's good. Now if you tell me this was all a schemed money grab by Ballard and company, then wow ya that will be bad. So much vague information at this point, who knows.

Back to the show, all in all very good camera work. Casting for the most part is very good. Storyline ya, other then some large exaggerations was a good story.

If this ends up saving even a small amount of kids (the more the better) and near equally miraculously incarcerating / killing some pedo sickos, then great.

MultiTroll
07-15-2023, 12:51 PM
When you figure out how and why Vampiro came to help Tim Ballard (Caviziel) please let me know.
https://static1.srcdn.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/bill-camp-vanpiro-sound-of-freedom.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=1500&dpr=1.5

scott
07-15-2023, 02:18 PM
5/10

You'll have to suspend belief many times over, but just roll with how Tim Ballard overcame guerilla gangs in deep forested Columbia "Where other gangs, the police, NO ONE goes" and dodges bullets beyond any James Bond / Mission Impossible production to rescue the girl. From the cartel leaders bed.

But how can any movie that brings attention to stopping evil traffickers be bad? It's good. Now if you tell me this was all a schemed money grab by Ballard and company, then wow ya that will be bad. So much vague information at this point, who knows.

Back to the show, all in all very good camera work. Casting for the most part is very good. Storyline ya, other then some large exaggerations was a good story.

If this ends up saving even a small amount of kids (the more the better) and near equally miraculously incarcerating / killing some pedo sickos, then great.

Thanks for the review. Agreed, Child Trafficking is bad and movies that expose the problem are good. I thought Sicario 2 was the best movie I've seen that is roughly related to the topic.

Who knows if this is a money grab by Ballard, but the biggest criticism that I've seen (and I agree with if you dig in a little bit) is that Ballard and his organization are counterproductive to the mission of slowing down/ending human trafficking. The two biggest elements, which are real problems with Ballard's approach (at least what I know of it) are

1) his missions are actually creating demand - in many instances the people he "saves" were first time victims - meaning they were kidnapped specifically for the raid that OUR set up. This is really problematic!
2) sufficient aftercare is not provided to the victims he rescues. You can't just raid an operation and tell everyone "you are free! run off now!". They aren't puppies, they are victims of the most horrible of crimes, and they need real aftercare that is a combination of protection and treatment.

I'll probably watch this one when it hits a streaming service, but I don't like that it may be glorifying Ballard when these two real problems with his operation exist. Perhaps he could directly address these things and he'd find a lot more support for his mission.

Tyronn Lue
07-15-2023, 03:43 PM
How else are kids supposed to get from point A to point B if not in traffic?

MultiTroll
07-16-2023, 02:17 PM
How else are kids supposed to get from point A to point B if not in traffic?

https://youtu.be/S9LAxmDGQGw

MultiTroll
07-16-2023, 02:20 PM
1) his missions are actually creating demand - in many instances the people he "saves" were first time victims - meaning they were kidnapped specifically for the raid that OUR set up. This is really problematic!
2) sufficient aftercare is not provided to the victims he rescues. You can't just raid an operation and tell everyone "you are free! run off now!". They aren't puppies, they are victims of the most horrible of crimes, and they need real aftercare that is a combination of protection and treatment.
1. You mean OUR planted kids mole style in order to track the traffickers?

2. Agree 100. The movie depicts the child victims are being basically Kumbaya mode immediately after rescue. To the movies credit, other depictions are very realistic and yet they stop at the right time before getting too graphic imo. Nice balance struck on the latter.

Millennial_Messiah
07-16-2023, 02:29 PM
Thanks for the review. Agreed, Child Trafficking is bad and movies that expose the problem are good. I thought Sicario 2 was the best movie I've seen that is roughly related to the topic.

Who knows if this is a money grab by Ballard, but the biggest criticism that I've seen (and I agree with if you dig in a little bit) is that Ballard and his organization are counterproductive to the mission of slowing down/ending human trafficking. The two biggest elements, which are real problems with Ballard's approach (at least what I know of it) are

I'll probably watch this one when it hits a streaming service, but I don't like that it may be glorifying Ballard when these two real problems with his operation exist. Perhaps he could directly address these things and he'd find a lot more support for his mission.
Sicario 1 in 2015 had the best plot and storyline out of almost any movie, but yeah Sicario 2, while more just overall dark and doomy rather than having a great plot, did tackle that issue with that young teenage girl abducted from that Mexico school and stranded in the desert.

scott
07-16-2023, 02:55 PM
1. You mean OUR planted kids mole style in order to track the traffickers?

2. Agree 100. The movie depicts the child victims are being basically Kumbaya mode immediately after rescue. To the movies credit, other depictions are very realistic and yet they stop at the right time before getting too graphic imo. Nice balance struck on the latter.

On #1, OUR didn’t plant the kids - but they created demand by arranging these stings, by which the traffickers had to go and abduct NEW kids in order to have enough for the “parties” that OUR arranged (as a sting). One can make an argument that maybe the kids eventually get abducted anyway (who knows), but creating demand is really a tough pill to swallow. I think OUR’s tactics would be easier to get behind if they were raiding trafficker events that were already happening, rather than creating new ones (and demand for kids). The sex slavery is a horrific part of the trafficking trade, but there’s also the abduction part of it that can’t be overlooked.

Millennial_Messiah
07-16-2023, 06:30 PM

It's a red pill video regarding what actually happens in this world and in the USA and the average liberal / Democrat voter does not like red pills, they like to live in a blue pill world, hence their love for the quarantine covid lockdowns and wanting that to never end. The left is the party of the video games, chips and smoke pot type of introverts and incels.

SnakeBoy
07-16-2023, 07:46 PM
Sounds like libs are upset about this movie because they think it's anti homo. Weird they equate homo's with pedo's.

ChumpDumper
07-16-2023, 07:48 PM
:lol Trumptards getting weirder and more perverted every day

HemisfairArena
07-16-2023, 09:32 PM
It's a red pill video regarding what actually happens in this world and in the USA and the average liberal / Democrat voter does not like red pills, they like to live in a blue pill world, hence their love for the quarantine covid lockdowns and wanting that to never end. The left is the party of the video games, chips and smoke pot type of introverts and incels.

You forgot they are the party of sexual perversion,,,the party of groomers and pedophiles,,,the party of abortion,,,,and they embrace it like taking your next breath,,,they need it and love it,,,,

FuzzyLumpkins
07-16-2023, 10:06 PM
You forgot they are the party of sexual perversion,,,the party of groomers and pedophiles,,,the party of abortion,,,,and they embrace it like taking your next breath,,,they need it and love it,,,,

Yes it is not the religious leaders, LEO and military types, conservative youth organizations like the BSA all who vote GOP by a large margin and actually are being found to be pedos but instead it is the liberals who don't.

This is more ducks level of analysis and has as much basis as your race theory from last night. This is also the deflective shit a real pedo would peddle out.

HemisfairArena
07-16-2023, 11:15 PM
Yes it is not the religious leaders, LEO and military types, conservative youth organizations like the BSA all who vote GOP by a large margin and actually are being found to be pedos but instead it is the liberals who don't.

This is more ducks level of analysis and has as much basis as your race theory from last night. This is also the deflective shit a real pedo would peddle out.

Uh huh,,,wrong again, Fuzz,,,do you democrats ever say anything that is true? Go ahead and tell me about all these priest and conservative types,,,,lets see numbers,,,,is it in the hundreds of thousands,,,maybe just the thousands,,,hell, maybe just the hundreds,,,,so lets see your facts. Post them. But I do know your party blocked a bill against child trafficking,,,,i do know your party is going to elementary schools in drag and sexually confronting the kids,,,,do you see any priests doing that?,,,,yes or no? You can try and deflect all you want but in the end, you are an enabler just like the rest of the democrats on here,,,,you support it with your political ideals,,,,have a nice night,,,,:)

FuzzyLumpkins
07-16-2023, 11:36 PM
Uh huh,,,wrong again, Fuzz,,,do you democrats ever say anything that is true? Go ahead and tell me about all these priest and conservative types,,,,lets see numbers,,,,is it in the hundreds of thousands,,,maybe just the thousands,,,hell, maybe just the hundreds,,,,so lets see your facts. Post them. But I do know your party blocked a bill against child trafficking,,,,i do know your party is going to elementary schools in drag and sexually confronting the kids,,,,do you see any priests doing that?,,,,yes or no? You can try and deflect all you want but in the end, you are an enabler just like the rest of the democrats on here,,,,you support it with your political ideals,,,,have a nice night,,,,:)

More than 150 Catholic priests and others associated with the Archdiocese of Baltimore sexually abused over 600 children, often escaping accountability. That's according to a long-awaited report from the Maryland attorney general's office, revealing the horrific scope of abuse spanning some eight decades.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/investigation-reveals-widespread-sexual-abuse-and-cover-ups-by-archdiocese-of-baltimore#:~:text=Geoff%20Bennett%3A-,More%20than%20150%20Catholic%20priests%20and%20ot hers%20associated%20with%20the,abuse%20spanning%20 some%20eight%20decades.

Over 92,000 sexual abuse claims were filed with the bankruptcy court before November 16, 2020. There were nearly 2,000 reported cases of abuse within the Boy Scouts of America prior to 1994, and at least one abuse incident as recent as 2006.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/16/us/boy-scouts-sex-abuse-deadline-bankruptcy/index.html

Ex-Cop Admits Sexually Abusing Hundreds of Children

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/cop-admits-molesting-hundreds-children-sentencing/story?id=13106878

According to the National Child Traumatic Stress Network, the rates of child maltreatment and family violence within the military have actually outpaced cases for the general public since 2003. The rates have continually increased and officials were proven to fail to report suspected abuse to state authorities.

https://www.militaryspouse.com/military-life/child-abuse-in-military-families/

Now show me the same correlation to liberals. Equating transvestites to sexual abuse as detailed above is both idiotic and disgusting

HemisfairArena
07-16-2023, 11:50 PM
More than 150 Catholic priests and others associated with the Archdiocese of Baltimore sexually abused over 600 children, often escaping accountability. That's according to a long-awaited report from the Maryland attorney general's office, revealing the horrific scope of abuse spanning some eight decades.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/investigation-reveals-widespread-sexual-abuse-and-cover-ups-by-archdiocese-of-baltimore#:~:text=Geoff%20Bennett%3A-,More%20than%20150%20Catholic%20priests%20and%20ot hers%20associated%20with%20the,abuse%20spanning%20 some%20eight%20decades.

Over 92,000 sexual abuse claims were filed with the bankruptcy court before November 16, 2020. There were nearly 2,000 reported cases of abuse within the Boy Scouts of America prior to 1994, and at least one abuse incident as recent as 2006.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/16/us/boy-scouts-sex-abuse-deadline-bankruptcy/index.html

Ex-Cop Admits Sexually Abusing Hundreds of Children

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/cop-admits-molesting-hundreds-children-sentencing/story?id=13106878

According to the National Child Traumatic Stress Network, the rates of child maltreatment and family violence within the military have actually outpaced cases for the general public since 2003. The rates have continually increased and officials were proven to fail to report suspected abuse to state authorities.

https://www.militaryspouse.com/military-life/child-abuse-in-military-families/

Now show me the same correlation to liberals. Equating transvestites to sexual abuse as detailed above is both idiotic and disgusting

So only 150 priests but you equate them with the thousands upon thousands of sexual deviants parading under rainbow colors to elementary schools,,,,nice. And show me where all boy scout counselors vote republican,,,,you democrats love to assume,,,,

FuzzyLumpkins
07-16-2023, 11:54 PM
So only 150 priests but you equate them with the thousands upon thousands of sexual deviants parading under rainbow colors to elementary schools,,,,nice. And show me where all boy scout counselors vote republican,,,,you democrats love to assume,,,,

That was only one diocese. It would take all day to look up all of them that have been exposed since the Boston Globe article.

Can you link even one the transvestites in question who have been charged with sexual assault of a child? That bothers you but the 20,000 kids raped by the BSA and you do not bat an eye.

HemisfairArena
07-16-2023, 11:59 PM
That was only one diocese. It would take all day to look up all of them that have been exposed since the Boston Globe article.

Can you link even one the transvestites in question who have been charged with sexual assault of a child? That bothers you but the 20,000 kids raped by the BSA and you do not bat an eye.

Again, show me the voting affiliation of boy scout counselors.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-17-2023, 12:04 AM
Again, show me the voting affiliation of boy scout counselors.

Until 2020, the BSA did not allow atheists or homosexuals. When that changed your ilk were crying about how they were kowtowing to liberals. funny how an organization that banned homosexuals was so full of pedophiles.

Sure sounds like a real liberal organization prior to going bankrupt. :rolleyes

Ef-man
07-17-2023, 12:31 AM
Until 2020, the BSA did not allow atheists or homosexuals. When that changed your ilk were crying about how they were kowtowing to liberals. funny how an organization that banned homosexuals was so full of pedophiles.

Sure sounds like a real liberal organization prior to going bankrupt. :rolleyes

Racked it!!!! :lol

And another MAGA boomer goes into hiding with tale between legs as he will not provide proof that transvestites have history of sexual assault of children, par.

ChumpDumper
07-17-2023, 01:16 AM
So only 150 priests:rollin

HemisfairArena
07-17-2023, 01:44 AM
Still waiting for you groomers and pedophiles to provide all this proof and still not an ounce provided,,,,

Ef-man
07-17-2023, 01:58 AM

Old Boomer caught with his pants down, refuses to answer, and folds.

ChumpDumper
07-17-2023, 02:01 AM
Still waiting for you groomers and pedophiles to provide all this proof and still not an ounce provided,,,,

So only 150 priests

That's all the proof needed to show your approval of pedophilia.

Tyronn Lue
07-17-2023, 09:31 AM
Priest is a very specific position that requires effort and sacrifice to attain. For a known 150 to turn that into a tool for molesting children shows a flaw in deifying men, then entrusting them with our most precious, vulnerable resources. There's something about religion that attracts predators, some ability to hide within the flock. Being beyond reproach means the church is a monster making factory.

CosmicCowboy
07-17-2023, 11:41 AM
https://www.pewresearch.org/religion/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2015/11/party-affiliation.png

bigger

https://www.pewresearch.org/religion/religious-landscape-study/party-affiliation/

FuzzyLumpkins
07-17-2023, 11:52 AM
Priest is a very specific position that requires effort and sacrifice to attain. For a known 150 to turn that into a tool for molesting children shows a flaw in deifying men, then entrusting them with our most precious, vulnerable resources. There's something about religion that attracts predators, some ability to hide within the flock. Being beyond reproach means the church is a monster making factory.

I imagine it's two things.

Power and access makes grooming easier.
The Christian ideal that regardless of how repulsive what you do is, if you can just say your sorry and really mean it, you get a pass.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-17-2023, 11:55 AM

You asked for proof of pedophiles in the various conservative organizations. You were given that mayn times over.

You asked for proof that the BSA was conservative. I explained to you their policy up until 2022.

You have been asked for a single shred of evidence that transvestites sexually assault children. You have nothing.

You are the actual pedo defending scum.

koriwhat
07-17-2023, 12:35 PM
Old Boomer caught with his pants down, refuses to answer, and folds.

Youre a Pedophile, Ef. I bet you'd be in prison if we looked at your internet history.

koriwhat
07-17-2023, 12:36 PM
You are the actual pedo defending scum.

I wouldn't doubt if you're a Pedophile, Fluffer Bumpkins.

Tyronn Lue
07-17-2023, 02:19 PM
I imagine it's two things.

Power and access makes grooming easier.
The Christian ideal that regardless of how repulsive what you do is, if you can just say your sorry and really mean it, you get a pass.
I've also noticed religious groups tend to handle business internally, so there's not as much legal reprisal risk.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-17-2023, 02:24 PM
I've also noticed religious groups tend to handle business internally, so there's not as much legal reprisal risk.

Absolutely. Good point. I have seen multiple churches try to hide such abuse from their congregations so as to preserve the offering plate. They couched in terms of size of congregation but it ends up the same.

ElNono
07-17-2023, 11:26 PM
So only 150 priests

daboom1
07-22-2023, 01:31 AM
https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1682447940567326720?t

MultiTroll
07-22-2023, 02:53 AM
Rumps spouting about ending trafficking.
Problem was just as bad when he was president.

Just a theatrical ploy like all of his lies.

FrostKing
07-22-2023, 06:16 AM
I haven't heard anything political bout this film from my Cali boys

daboom1
07-22-2023, 12:54 PM
Problem was just as bad when he was president.

Just a theatrical ploy like all of his lies.

No, we didn't have wide open borders when Trump was POTUS. What we have right now is a Cartel's wet dream.

ChumpDumper
07-22-2023, 02:14 PM
No, we didn't have wide open borders when Trump was POTUS. What we have right now is a Cartel's wet dream.:lol no

Why do you just make things up?

Does it make you feel better?

MultiTroll
07-22-2023, 02:15 PM
No, we didn't have wide open borders when Trump was POTUS. What we have right now is a Cartel's wet dream.
Your wet dream that no illegals were crossing the border when Rump was in office is pure fantasy.

BTW i do think Rump did a better job on the Mex US border. Told Beaners to shove NAFTA up their asses if they weren't going to clean up the influx of Gwats etc from their borders.

koriwhat
07-22-2023, 04:11 PM
Your wet dream that no illegals were crossing the border when Rump was in office is pure fantasy.

Who has said anything close to that besides you fucking losers? Who? Show me one person here who believes no illegals crossed our border(s) during Trump's presidency. Who are you even fucking talking about dipshit? :lmao

MultiTroll
07-22-2023, 06:16 PM
:lol Spouting Karey

Trump Ad Misleads on Illegal Immigration - FactCheck.org (https://www.factcheck.org/2019/11/trump-ad-misleads-on-illegal-immigration/)

koriwhat
07-23-2023, 06:44 PM
:lol Spouting Karey

Still you haven't shown me one person here who believes your bullshit. Where's the names at bro? STFU already you stupid motherfucker.

Winehole23
08-03-2023, 02:01 PM
Accused child kidnapper produced the movie.

Thread
08-03-2023, 02:09 PM
I got's 1, Winester...

"From the cradle of the Confederacy, the very heart of the great Anglo-Saxon south-land, today we sound the call of freedom. Let us rise to the call of freedom loving blood that is in us. In the name of the greatest people who has ever trod this earth..."

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRf1yRJPCNQOmVWw8jj3Mm0HvPC2dqf-3swojUgNljUkUJpZJYanKZfxoAbf0I&s

Winehole23
09-08-2023, 03:44 AM
Pedocon hypothesis still has legs. The level of arousal among right wingers over the fantasy of violated children remains high, despite theatrical disavowals of their attraction to the fantasy.

ElNono
09-08-2023, 05:48 AM
Pedocon hypothesis still has legs. The level of arousal among right wingers over the fantasy of violated children remains high, despite theatrical disavowals of their attraction to the fantasy.

They learn about it in church, tbh...

Kim Jong-il
09-08-2023, 07:31 AM
Accused child kidnapper produced the movie.

Crickets from koriwhat who will interject himself into every conversation. Amazing he won’t denounce this. It almost feels like he has an agenda, and not principles.

Ef-man
09-08-2023, 08:09 AM
Crickets from koriwhat who will interject himself into every conversation. Amazing he won’t denounce this. It almost feels like he has an agenda, and not principles.

Just amazing how the pedo defender went quiet on this.

monosylab1k
09-20-2023, 07:06 AM
It’s always projection with these guys.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/z3mq5w/sound-of-freedom-producer-underage-trafficking-victim

‘Sound of Freedom’ Producer Felt the Naked Breasts of Apparently Underage Trafficking Victim

MultiTroll
09-20-2023, 09:42 AM
It’s always projection with these guys.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/z3mq5w/sound-of-freedom-producer-underage-trafficking-victim

‘Sound of Freedom’ Producer Felt the Naked Breasts of Apparently Underage Trafficking Victim
The owner of the strip club pulls up one of their shirts and grabs one of Paul Stone’s hand and places it on her breast and so it’s on the video.

“I was standing on the side and he grabbed the hand from down on the right hand, on my right-hand side as he pulled up her shirt and put em up. (Paul then raised his hands, one his right hand while holding the phone and then raised his left hand in a motion of grabbing with his hand.) And so, we feel like and if, we were all there, and we all feel like, if I had hesitated, and oh yeah. I’m not really interested in touching that right now as he was pulling it up, I think it would have thrown up a lot of red flags. Um, but a, that is on the hard drive. I just wanted to run that by and see what your thoughts are.”

:lol Incel Nation completely twisting the context and motive for the desired Gotchya attempt.

monosylab1k
09-20-2023, 03:35 PM
This male (identified as Paul Hutchinson based on his own statements on a phone call to Matt Osborn.) is wearing a light-colored shirt with short sleeves. Paul approaches the female and lifts both of his hands and places them on each of the female’s naked breasts. The female uses her hand to push down Paul’s hands and pulls her shirt down.

“For a thousand bucks you got your hands on some breasts,” says a male voice, to laughter.

“What was I going to do?” asks a second male voice, whose words are described as being interrupted repeatedly by laughter. “Okay, she’s 16, here, feel them, they’re nice. I’m like, shit, those are 16.”

“You think they’re under age, huh?” asks the first male voice.

“Oh yeah,” says a third male voice, “I would put money on that.” The men continue their discussion for a bit before the first male voice says, “Yeah, those girls were young, man.”

“I don’t know how wise it was to grab that girl’s boobs, though,” says the second male voice.

“You didn’t get that on video or anything, did you?” asks the first male voice.

I defend child gropers.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/14/Ralph_Wiggum.png

Ef-man
09-20-2023, 03:37 PM
Like I said before, the pedo defender remains quiet and no outrage nor planned boycotts from the right.

monosylab1k
09-20-2023, 04:09 PM
Like I said before, the pedo defender remains quiet and no outrage nor planned boycotts from the right.

Now it’s two producers that are involved in pedo business, and not a peep from koriwhat about it. SAD!

ChumpDumper
09-20-2023, 05:06 PM
The owner of the strip club pulls up one of their shirts and grabs one of Paul Stone’s hand and places it on her breast and so it’s on the video.

“I was standing on the side and he grabbed the hand from down on the right hand, on my right-hand side as he pulled up her shirt and put em up. (Paul then raised his hands, one his right hand while holding the phone and then raised his left hand in a motion of grabbing with his hand.) And so, we feel like and if, we were all there, and we all feel like, if I had hesitated, and oh yeah. I’m not really interested in touching that right now as he was pulling it up, I think it would have thrown up a lot of red flags. Um, but a, that is on the hard drive. I just wanted to run that by and see what your thoughts are.”

:lol Incel Nation completely twisting the context and motive for the desired Gotchya attempt.

“Uh, is it clear that they pulled it, pulled your hand there?” asks Osborne. (In the copy of the description obtained by VICE News, this entire passage is highlighted and the word “LIE” is written next to it, with a margin note reading “PAUL PUTS BOTH HANDS ON VOLUNTARILY.” Those appear to be an investigator’s notes; the Davis County Attorney’s Office did not respond to a request for comment.)

Wh:lol:lolpsie!

Winehole23
09-22-2023, 02:45 AM
Utah Gov. must bend the knee to the Church of Latter Day Saints, despite his reservations.

MultiTroll
10-10-2023, 10:34 AM
Board members should be offered protection.

'Sound of Freedom' Producer Threatens LGBTQ+ Community in Video (newsweek.com) (https://www.newsweek.com/sound-freedom-eduardo-verastegui-threatens-lgbtq-community-video-1833482)

Winehole23
10-10-2023, 10:36 AM
whackadoodle

Ef-man
10-10-2023, 11:48 AM
whackadoodle

Just amazing how the MAGAtards are avoiding this thread now. :lol

Winehole23
10-10-2023, 11:55 AM
I'd say it's more typical. Board conservatives can't face up to their goofs or their own bullshit imploding.

Thread
10-10-2023, 12:04 PM
I'd say it's more typical. Board conservatives can't face up to their goofs or their own bullshit imploding.

You taught us that trait, Winester.

Thread
10-10-2023, 12:04 PM
Just amazing how the MAGAtards are avoiding this thread now. :lol

You taught us that trait, Effy.

Monostradamus
10-11-2023, 07:36 AM
I’m sure koriwhat will show up any minute now to denounce the pedos and abusers associated with the movie. Any minute now…

MultiTroll
10-11-2023, 09:08 AM
Welp, what's next?
Court or settlement?

Update, 12:44 p.m.: After publication, OUR provided the following statement to VICE News:
O.U.R. reached out multiple times to Ms. Rasmussen to engage with her and hear her client’s concerns, but she seemed intent on litigating her client’s issues in a public forum. Now that O.U.R has reviewed the Complaint, it categorically denies the allegations as they relate to O.U.R. Moreover, Ms. Rasmussen’s characterizations of the Board’s intentions and actions are entirely misguided and speculative. O.U.R. looks forward to the litigation process and is confident that the truth will prevail.

O.U.R. has taken strong measures to ensure objectivity in every step of this process and it remains committed to doing so in order for the focus to return to the children as soon as possible.
O.U.R. is confident in its future as the leading organization committed to combatting sex trafficking and saving children who have been captured and sold into slavery.

Winehole23
10-11-2023, 09:10 AM
I’m sure koriwhat (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=10674) will show up any minute now to denounce the pedos and abusers associated with the movie. Any minute now…those aren't the pesos he's looking for.

Winehole23
10-11-2023, 12:55 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F8LUHjmbUAAdxoN?format=jpg&name=small

FuzzyLumpkins
10-11-2023, 02:08 PM
The virtue signalers are hypocrites? Shocking!

Ef-man
10-12-2023, 11:07 AM
those aren't the pesos he's looking for.

His boss/mom must have seen the shit he posted here and grounded the pedo defending bitch.

C'est la vie

koriwhat
10-12-2023, 01:45 PM
They learn about it in church, tbh...

No one here goes to church dummy