PDA

View Full Version : Ramaswamy

ducks
07-20-2023, 03:42 PM
New national polling conducted by Kaplan Strategies shows businessman Vivek Ramaswamy tied with Florida Governor Ron DeSantis.

"While DeSantis remains a top-tier candidate amongst non-Trump choices, he now shares this status with Ramaswamy. The reactions of these camps in the face of this new dynamic are anticipated with interest," Kaplan released Thursday. I

SnakeBoy
07-20-2023, 03:44 PM
He's the Soros guy right?

FuzzyLumpkins
07-20-2023, 03:45 PM
The only question at this point is whether or not Trump is going to be campaigning from prison. Maybe he can write his manifesto in there for you guys.

koriwhat
07-20-2023, 05:13 PM
Vivake is a very smart man who can articulate, and elucidate, his policies and his thoughts on culture very well. I like the guy plenty; however, I don't see him winning the nomination over Trump nor DeSantis. DeSantis is low energy but what he's gotten done in FL has been great.

Tyronn Lue
07-20-2023, 05:33 PM
Trump stumping is alive and well.

ElNono
07-21-2023, 06:15 AM
Vivake is a very smart man who can articulate, and elucidate, his policies and his thoughts on culture very well. I like the guy plenty; however, I don't see him winning the nomination over Trump nor DeSantis. DeSantis is low energy but what he's gotten done in FL has been great.

They're both terrible, and frankly (thankfully), irrelevant.

Millennial_Messiah
07-31-2023, 01:01 AM
Vivek shot his base in the face this week with his neocon / globalist / anti-populist remarks on trade, immigration & coming out as pro - trans pacific partnership.

Winehole23
07-31-2023, 01:03 AM
link?

Winehole23
07-31-2023, 01:05 AM
Vivek shot his base in the face this week with his neocon / globalist / anti-populist remarks on trade, immigration & coming out as pro - trans pacific partnership.so who's your guy?

are you off DeSantis yet?

Millennial_Messiah
07-31-2023, 01:27 AM
so who's your guy?

are you off DeSantis yet?

Whichever candidate is the most nationalist and least globalist.

I've been off DeSantis for a couple months. Like the guy, he's been a fantastic governor of Florida, but he needs to stay put for the time being and drop out. Horde the rest of his donor money for a sunnier environment, maybe 2028. The further he goes along the bigger ditch he digs for a future presidential run in 2028 or later.

Winehole23
07-31-2023, 01:31 AM
Whichever candidate is the most nationalist and least globalist.

I've been off DeSantis for a couple months. Like the guy, he's been a fantastic governor of Florida, but he needs to stay put for the time being and drop out. Horde the rest of his donor money for a sunnier environment, maybe 2028. The further he goes along the bigger ditch he digs for a future presidential run in 2028 or later.so then, Donald Trump.

enjoy losing again.

Splits
07-31-2023, 08:09 AM
looks like it's going great for Vivek. The Ducks Touch. He's tied with Christie.

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1685910304130056193/zZkoHWtm?format=jpg&name=900x900

Spurs Homer
07-31-2023, 10:19 AM
Ron DeFascist vs Comrade Traitor Trump...

lol - todays - GOP (Govt of Putin)

Winehole23
08-12-2023, 06:33 PM

Monostradamus
08-12-2023, 07:22 PM
Can you list some of Meatball Ron’s accomplishments in Forida? And no, “owning the libs” isn’t an accomplishment.

Blake
08-12-2023, 09:44 PM
Who?

koriwhat
08-13-2023, 02:41 PM
Can you list some of Meatball Ron’s accomplishments in Forida? And no, “owning the libs” isn’t an accomplishment.

Can you list all the saturated fats in everything you eat you fat fucking loser? :lol

HemisfairArena
08-13-2023, 10:42 PM
Just show the American people constant loops of democrats as the groomers they are and republicans are gonna pull it off,,,,you guys and gals were shell shocked in 2016 but you act like it could never happen again,,,,,

Blake
08-13-2023, 11:47 PM
Just show the American people constant loops of democrats as the groomers they are and republicans are gonna pull it off,,,,you guys and gals were shell shocked in 2016 but you act like it could never happen again,,,,,

Yeah, that's the plan for Trump. Just lie about your opponents and the retarded base falls for it. You're a great example of that.

Monostradamus
08-14-2023, 09:53 AM
Can you list all the saturated fats in everything you eat you fat fucking loser? :lol
https://dailynous.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/fallacy-ref-adhominem.jpg

Blake
08-14-2023, 12:27 PM
https://dailynous.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/fallacy-ref-adhominem.jpg

Tat hominem

Monostradamus
08-14-2023, 01:33 PM
And there’s only one saturated fat, it’s called “saturated fat” so sure, here’s my list.

1. saturated fat

So now that I’ve answered you, how about you list everything Meatball Ron has accomplished in Florida.

koriwhat
08-14-2023, 10:06 PM
And there’s only one saturated fat, it’s called “saturated fat” so sure, here’s my list.

1. saturated fat

So now that I’ve answered you, how about you list everything Meatball Ron has accomplished in Florida.

No one cares about you fat fuck just like no one cares about DeSantis rn. :tu

He's done good in FL, even if it's just making you fat fucks lose your minds over nothing, while you do nothing of importance whatsoever. I'm glad he's pushed through some of the agenda of the policy makers out there and without them he'd get nothing done. The "don't say gay bill", stupid low iq idiots like you state it to be, was good but not pushed further which it should've been for all grades up to 12th. That's just one thing but if he wasn't doing good out there losers like you wouldn't cry over the guy every time he's mentioned.

Monostradamus
08-15-2023, 07:22 AM
No one cares about you fat fuck just like no one cares about DeSantis rn. :tu

He's done good in FL, even if it's just making you fat fucks lose your minds over nothing, while you do nothing of importance whatsoever. I'm glad he's pushed through some of the agenda of the policy makers out there and without them he'd get nothing done. The "don't say gay bill", stupid low iq idiots like you state it to be, was good but not pushed further which it should've been for all grades up to 12th. That's just one thing but if he wasn't doing good out there losers like you wouldn't cry over the guy every time he's mentioned.
Why is “Don’t Say Gay” a good bill?

koriwhat
08-15-2023, 11:46 AM
Why is “Don’t Say Gay” a good bill?

Because, just like when I was in school, all k-12 shouldn't be buddy buddy with your teachers and know their lives outside of school nor their sexuality or their ideologies(political or cultural). The teachers should just teach and stop fucking grooming children instead.

Plus it's no "Don't Say Gay" bill; that's just what the retarded masses on the far left call it because they're cultural Marxist scumbags.

Winehole23
08-23-2023, 11:55 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F4NY_DxWMAA_inI?format=jpg&name=small

Winehole23
08-23-2023, 11:58 AM
My problem with Ramaswamy isn't that he's a grandiose tech bro, it's that he's totally ignorant about government and has no good ideas.

Having zero public service experience also grates. Besides DJT, who runs for president first?

Blake
08-23-2023, 12:56 PM
My problem with Ramaswamy isn't that he's a grandiose tech bro, it's that he's totally ignorant about government and has no good ideas.

Having zero public service experience also grates. Besides DJT, who runs for president first?

Sounds like most Republicans

Spurminator
08-23-2023, 12:59 PM
The GOP doesn't want career politicians holding office, they want football players.

This Ramaswamy guy fits the first part but he's not footbally enough, and he talks like someone who didn't quit school after junior high.

Spurs Homer
08-23-2023, 01:00 PM
Good luck to any brown skin or “less than white skin” guy trying to get a bunch of brainwashed white supremacists to vote for him…

no matter how hard he sucks up to the cult leader white supremacist

koriwhat
08-23-2023, 01:31 PM
Good luck to any brown skin or “less than white skin” guy trying to get a bunch of brainwashed white supremacists to vote for him…

no matter how hard he sucks up to the cult leader white supremacist

You're as unhinged as it gets SH. And it's so fucking laughable that you "see" white supremacists every time you look in the mirror because I doubt you ever go around people in public. :lmao

koriwhat
08-23-2023, 01:32 PM
Vivake is going to crush them tonight in the debate and there's no doubt about it. I've seen plenty of his interviews and town halls now to make that educated guess.

RandomGuy
08-23-2023, 01:35 PM

He is also a 9-11 truther, to my understanding.

RandomGuy
08-23-2023, 01:36 PM
The GOP doesn't want career politicians holding office, they want football players.

This Ramaswamy guy fits the first part but he's not footbally enough, and he talks like someone who didn't quit school after junior high.

Not Christian.

Too much melanin.

No way he passes muster in the white nationalist primaries of the modern GOP.

koriwhat
08-23-2023, 01:46 PM
He is also a 9-11 truther, to my understanding.

Your understanding is total ass and I suppose you got that from a short of his time on CNN with that no lip tranny looking bitch. :lmao

You're a low info peddler tbh.

Not Christian.

Too much melanin.

No way he passes muster in the white nationalist primaries of the modern GOP.

https://media.makeameme.org/created/everyone-i-dont-9410a20db1.jpg

Spurs Homer
08-23-2023, 02:02 PM
lol

sure, the deplorables are going to vote for a brown guy

hahahahahahaha!

Dick Jones
08-23-2023, 02:04 PM
Your understanding is total ass and I suppose you got that from a short of his time on CNN with that no lip tranny looking bitch. :lmao

Aren’t you the guy who calls everyone a Marxist? :lol

koriwhat
08-23-2023, 02:06 PM

No, I call you a PUSSY! :lol

Winehole23
08-23-2023, 02:22 PM
He is also a 9-11 truther, to my understanding.Just asking questions...

Winehole23
08-23-2023, 02:27 PM

https://cdn.wionews.com/sites/default/files/styles/story_page/public/2023/08/22/374819-capture.JPG

Dick Jones
08-23-2023, 02:46 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dUDQTc-9kM

RandomGuy
08-23-2023, 04:01 PM

LOL two strikes, dumbass.

You suck at thinking. Please stop whatever it is that passes for pretending to do so in your mind.

You are embarrassing yourself.

Again.

koriwhat
08-26-2023, 02:33 PM
LOL two strikes, dumbass.

You suck at thinking. Please stop whatever it is that passes for pretending to do so in your mind.

You are embarrassing yourself.

Again.

You have no real rebuttal because you truly are a low info retard that has nothing but assumptions in your back pocket of your dress to pull time and time again. Rebuttal or STFUA!

Your line of pretending to think with your 2 brain cells is hilarious. "None of you hill billy idiots in a big city will ever vote for a brown guy with a weird name because I said so!" You're a fucking loser RandomTranny.

Blake
08-26-2023, 04:02 PM

koriwhat
08-26-2023, 06:13 PM
^
This CUCKOLD is so hard up for another man's attention, which is weird as fuck, it's no wonder your beard of an ex wife left your sorry pathetic ass BlaKKKe.

pgardn
08-26-2023, 08:45 PM

He has no idea what a Marxist, Communist, Nazi... just name a group or political theory and no clue whatsoever.
Just mimics what he hears when he tat tats.

One thing rat a tat has made clear, he has no use for democracy.

Thread
08-26-2023, 10:04 PM
He has no idea what a Marxist, Communist, Nazi... just name a group or political theory and no clue whatsoever.

...& neither does this country, peeg. The very day Trump moved into the White House (democracy) threatened to blow said White House up.

We got nothin', not 1 fuckin' thing on Russia.

Ef-man
08-26-2023, 10:33 PM

Trump truly loves the uneducated and great unwashed for a reason.

FrostKing
08-26-2023, 10:46 PM
Trump truly loves the uneducated and great unwashed for a reason.
Whining about Trump in every single thread?

Today's Democrats tbh

ChumpDumper
08-26-2023, 11:00 PM

Today's Democrats tbhWhining in every thread about every mention of Trump?

Today's Trumptards.

Be a man.

Blake
08-26-2023, 11:09 PM

Today's Democrats tbh

Who's whining about Trump here? This is all lols

Winehole23
08-27-2023, 12:56 AM
Who's whining about Trump here? This is all lolsFK is really bothered by people talking about a man who's still very much in the the news and still the odds on GOP candidate for president.

Leave Trump alone!
:cry

Thread
08-27-2023, 01:19 AM
FK is really bothered by people talking about a man who's still very much in the the news and still the odds on GOP candidate for president.

Leave Trump alone!
:cry

...Please. You can't, not until you're each laid to rest. Then you'll let go. Until then? Uh, uh. Nope.

FrostKing
08-27-2023, 11:34 AM
Whining in every thread about every mention of Trump?

Today's Trumptards.

Be a man.
A man in a dress?

Today's Democrats tbh :lol

Thread
08-27-2023, 12:01 PM
A man in a dress?

Today's Democrats tbh :lol

Frosty just tore the Dumper a brand new one.

Frosty

DMX7
08-28-2023, 03:30 PM

Embarrassing. And this guy is surging in the polls. When will the GOP get more serious candidates? Even Mitt Romney sounds good right now compared to this.

ChumpDumper
08-28-2023, 03:31 PM
A man in a dress?

Today's Democrats tbh :lolCaitlin is today's Republican.

koriwhat
08-28-2023, 03:31 PM
Embarrassing. And this guy is surging in the polls. When will the GOP get more serious candidates? Even Mitt Romney sounds good right now compared to this.

Vivae would run circles around the whole entirety of the DNC and all its candidates like he did the other night vs all the shithead uniparty warmongering gop losers. You're just mad a dude with his complexion is running on the GOP ticket and not the DNC plantation, amirite?

DMX7
08-28-2023, 03:58 PM
Vivae would run circles around the whole entirety of the DNC and all its candidates like he did the other night vs all the shithead uniparty warmongering gop losers. You're just mad a dude with his complexion is running on the GOP ticket and not the DNC plantation, amirite?

I'm sad he's running on ANY ticket. He doesn't come across as a serious guy at all to me.

scott
08-28-2023, 04:00 PM
Real talk: Ramaswamy is exactly what our politics need more of. Young, intelligent, effective speakers who don't come off as complete morons. JFK and Obama were in this mold.

Discuss and disagree about his positions - that's all fine (and is what we should be discussing). Hell, roast the guy for coming off like he isn't serious or comes off as staged, that's fine too. At least that is substantive criticism. I don't care for many of his positions, but I'd take him over most presidential candidates of late. No more olds who can't string sentences together please. Trump is far and away the worst orator in modern* presidential history, but old man Joe might be the second worst.

*None of us were around to hear early president's speak, but speaking was also a less important part of the role back then. Thomas Jefferson is said to have been a terrible and shy public speaker, but he was a great writer - and that was probably good enough in 1801.

Winehole23
08-28-2023, 04:13 PM
Ramaswamy was on quite the jag this weekend. His suggestion on Meet the Press that Mike Pence could and should have rammed through single-day voting and voter ID on Jan 6th, 2021 is ignorant about how government works. The VP can't do that.

His apparent desire to go to war against Mexico is very simply demented.

Forcing people to pass a civics test before they can vote? We had something similar during Jim Crow -- I'm not sure Ramaswamy could pass it.

Ramaswamy strikes me as being crazier and more ignorant than Trump, while being almost as grandiose.

Thread
08-28-2023, 04:17 PM
Real talk: Ramaswamy is exactly what our politics need more of. Young, intelligent, effective speakers who don't come off as complete morons. JFK and Obama were in this mold.

Discuss and disagree about his positions - that's all fine (and is what we should be discussing). Hell, roast the guy for coming off like he isn't serious or comes off as staged, that's fine too. At least that is substantive criticism. I don't care for many of his positions, but I'd take him over most presidential candidates of late. No more olds who can't string sentences together please. Trump is far and away the worst orator in modern* presidential history, but old man Joe might be the second worst.

*None of us were around to hear early president's speak, but speaking was also a less important part of the role back then. Thomas Jefferson is said to have been a terrible and shy public speaker, but he was a great writer - and that was probably good enough in 1801.

Please. JFK: He's the one who started us in on Vietnam. Hussein? Swore on the Good Book he'd not be a Black President, nor a White President, but a President for all Americans. After 365 days, give or take, he reached for the race card & commissed a hustling race like all the rest of the race hustlers.

scott
08-28-2023, 04:46 PM
Ramaswamy was on quite the jag this weekend. His suggestion on Meet the Press that Mike Pence could and should have rammed through single-day voting and voter ID on Jan 6th, 2021 is ignorant about how government works. The VP can't do that.

His apparent desire to go to war against Mexico is very simply demented.

Forcing people to pass a civics test before they can vote? We had something similar during Jim Crow -- I'm not sure Ramaswamy could pass it.

Ramaswamy strikes me as being crazier and more ignorant than Trump, while being almost as grandiose.

He's running for the leader of a dipshit circus, and it's obvious his playbook is catered to that. I think this may be a sign of Ramaswamy's cunningness as opposed to his idiocy. This observation isn't an absolution, it's just an observation. The game is currently tilted to benefit populist conmen - to win the game you have to deploy the winning tactics, and I think that is pretty obviously what he is doing. This doesn't make him anymore appealing to me. I'm not sure what is worse: an idiot who caters to other idiots (ex: Louis Gommert), or a genius who exploits idiots (ex: Ted Cruz).

Blake
08-28-2023, 05:12 PM

No no we need more politicians over the age of 100

scott
08-28-2023, 06:19 PM
No no we need more politicians over the age of 100

Nonagenarians and Centenarians won't stand for this kind of discrimination any longer*

*Note, many of them are no longer physically capable of standing

Winehole23
08-28-2023, 06:33 PM
He's running for the leader of a dipshit circus, and it's obvious his playbook is catered to that. I think this may be a sign of Ramaswamy's cunningness as opposed to his idiocy. This observation isn't an absolution, it's just an observation. The game is currently tilted to benefit populist conmen - to win the game you have to deploy the winning tactics, and I think that is pretty obviously what he is doing. This doesn't make him anymore appealing to me. I'm not sure what is worse: an idiot who caters to other idiots (ex: Louis Gommert), or a genius who exploits idiots (ex: Ted Cruz).I guess I have no bonus points to award to shrewd politicians who use guile and deception win the dipshit circus to represent American fascists. If he's really that smart, Ramaswamy could do better.

scott
08-28-2023, 07:05 PM
I guess I have no bonus points to award to shrewd politicians who use guile and deception win the dipshit circus to represent American fascists. If he's really that smart, Ramaswamy could do better.

Fair point that he could do better... but I don't think he's trying to. I think he's performing to as close to 100% as his goal as possible (because I don't think his goal is to actually be the GOP nominee).

My larger point, however, really isn't about Ramaswamy, but rather that I want to see more young, successful, well-spoken run for office. Let them rise or fall based upon their merits (or lack thereof).

Winehole23
08-28-2023, 07:11 PM
Fair point that he could do better... but I don't think he's trying to. I think he's performing to as close to 100% as his goal as possible (because I don't think his goal is to actually be the GOP nominee).

My larger point, however, really isn't about Ramaswamy, but rather that I want to see more young, successful, well-spoken run for office. Let them rise or fall based upon their merits (or lack thereof).What do you think Ramaswamy's goal actually is? I guess it never occurred to me he had some other reason for running for president besides grasping power.

scott
08-28-2023, 07:24 PM
What do you think Ramaswamy's goal actually is? I guess it never occurred to me he had some other reason for running for president besides grasping power.

I think it is a mix of immediate personal brand building and possibly angling for a role in the Trump administration (in furtherance of personal brand building) for an eventual payday. I think he's smart enough to see the grift and which plays to make to cash in. I think he's trying to position himself as some kind of MAGA Post-conservatism thought leader. How he intends to cash in, I'm not sure at this point.

There is a lot of chatter that he's simply a Trump surrogate in order to pull support away from Desantis, but given the way the primaries are structured I'm not sure how viable that strategy is unless he can sustain the funding required to go the distance.

In the end, he's weird and a symptom, not the disease.

scott
08-28-2023, 08:53 PM

This is becoming a common occurrence with Ramaswamy. It's not a good look.

Winehole23
08-28-2023, 09:10 PM
I think it is a mix of immediate personal brand building and possibly angling for a role in the Trump administration (in furtherance of personal brand building) for an eventual payday. I think he's smart enough to see the grift and which plays to make to cash in. I think he's trying to position himself as some kind of MAGA Post-conservatism thought leader. How he intends to cash in, I'm not sure at this point.

There is a lot of chatter that he's simply a Trump surrogate in order to pull support away from Desantis, but given the way the primaries are structured I'm not sure how viable that strategy is unless he can sustain the funding required to go the distance.

In the end, he's weird and a symptom, not the disease.The disease isn't grasping authoritarian themes to get more riches and power? That seems like an odd hill to defend, to me.

Winehole23
08-28-2023, 09:11 PM

This is becoming a common occurrence with Ramaswamy. It's not a good look.The blatant dishonesty -- or, if you prefer, the blatant guile -- grates.

scott
08-28-2023, 09:21 PM
The disease isn't grasping authoritarian themes to get more riches and power? That seems like an odd hill to defend, to me.

Yeah, that's exactly the disease. I'm not sure what defending you are talking about.

scott
08-28-2023, 09:22 PM
Big Kendall Roy energy from this guy

pgardn
08-28-2023, 09:28 PM

This is becoming a common occurrence with Ramaswamy. It's not a good look.

This was/is a common occurrence with Trump and his strange following thinks nothing of it.

Or the default "all politicians do it"

FrostKing
08-28-2023, 09:55 PM
This was/is a common occurrence with Trump and his strange following thinks nothing of it.

Or the default "all politicians do it"
https://i.ibb.co/dk4t22Y/Screenshot-20230828-195312-Chrome.png

https://i.ibb.co/xmSTjSb/Getty-Images-1554560234.jpg

"My political team is special. We don't do that".

Carry on.

pgardn
08-28-2023, 10:04 PM
https://i.ibb.co/dk4t22Y/Screenshot-20230828-195312-Chrome.png

https://i.ibb.co/xmSTjSb/Getty-Images-1554560234.jpg

"My political team is special. We don't do that".

Carry on.

No out and out lying every fkn day for most of his life.
”everybody does it” but not every other word.

fkn Trumper trying to make equalities…

FrostKing
08-28-2023, 10:05 PM

Is your argument Biden isn't technically lying because he's already mentally checked out? :lol

Ef-man
08-28-2023, 10:09 PM

Ramaswamy gets shit upon, trumper polack get triggered, and posts about Biden here instead of a Biden thread.

pgardn
08-28-2023, 10:09 PM
Is your argument Biden isn't technically lying because he's already mentally checked out? :lol

No.

My argument is he is not a pathological lying narcissist.
People like you got old Joe elected by putting the narcissist up for re election.
God job. You will do it again and lose again.

FrostKing
08-28-2023, 10:17 PM
No.

People like you got old Joe elected by putting the narcissist up for re election.
They just spammed mail in ballots after Covid changed the voting standards.

Politics isn't so complicated. Both parties in America are shit.

Winehole23
08-28-2023, 10:25 PM
Yeah, that's exactly the disease. I'm not sure what defending you are talking about.I guess there might be other people who are relatively young, charismatic and mentally nimble to pick out besides the second place fascist. Damned if I could pick them out in the field on either side, so I guess I kind of see what you're saying.

I hate being more or less forced to vote for Biden to prevent someone even worse from getting power, but that's where I am now.

Ef-man
08-28-2023, 10:27 PM

And in what court of law did Yam Tits or any in GOP prove that this "spammed mail in ballots" occurred?

Chop, chop.

FrostKing
08-28-2023, 10:29 PM
And in what court of law did Yam Tits or any in GOP prove that this "spammed mail in ballots" occurred?

Chop, chop.
It's not against the rules to spam mail in ballots, especially under the 3rd World USA voting standards.

Democrats ran a very effective scaremongering campaign for 3 years.

FrostKing
08-28-2023, 10:40 PM
Bottomline the American people wanted a different direction and that's what occurred. Understandable.

Winehole23
08-28-2023, 10:46 PM
Bottomline the American people wanted a different direction and that's what occurred. Understandable.Yep.

We chose Biden.

pgardn
08-28-2023, 10:48 PM

One party has clearly used hate and fear to advance its agenda.

And lol at you criticizing. You would not have let Black Uranians cross the border into “your” country either. You fear and hate just like the team you root for. Democracy is difficult but you could never possibly understand this.

Thread
08-28-2023, 10:49 PM
Yep.

We chose Biden.

& within a year he killed over 3/4 of a million Americans & counting after swearing upon the Good Book..."I'll shut it down."

No you won't. Uh, uh. Nope.

pgardn
08-28-2023, 10:51 PM
Yep.

We chose Biden.

And Joe will be president again by 7 to 8 million votes if the red team puts up a narcissistic, lying criminal again.
We smelled the stench from 2016 to 2020.

Winehole23
08-28-2023, 10:55 PM
And Joe will be president again by 7 to 8 million votes if the red team puts up a narcissistic, lying criminal again.
We smelled the stench from 2016 to 2020.It hasn't gone away yet.

FrostKing
08-28-2023, 10:57 PM
One party has clearly used hate and fear to advance its agenda.

And lol at you criticizing. You would not have let Black Uranians cross the border into “your” country either. You fear and hate just like the team you root for. Democracy is difficult but you could never possibly understand this.
'Orange Man bad' was more hateful/fearful than what Obama faced.

Democrats scared their own into mental breakdowns. Conservative extremists will just buy a gun and wait for a stranger to pull a U-turn in their driveway :lol

clambake
08-28-2023, 11:01 PM
This guy is a fucking joke

Thread
08-28-2023, 11:02 PM
No.

But he made President, and that's why we're here tonight, because he made President and you couldn't stand the gaffe, so you hunted him for 4 years, threatened to murder him multiple times and now you're dogging him thru the court system, not to beat him, no, but to see him crawl to and beg before you. No, peeg, you will grow old, gray, and you will die before he ever kneels. That's his salvation, his deliverance. He'll never kneel, peeg.

Trump President.
Not Clinton.

Thread
08-28-2023, 11:03 PM
'Orange Man bad' was more hateful/fearful than what Obama faced.

Democrats scared their own into mental breakdowns. Conservative extremists will just buy a gun and wait for a stranger to pull a U-turn in their driveway :lol

Frosty, like ringin' a bell of a Monday night.

Frosty

Winehole23
08-28-2023, 11:05 PM
lol minimizing black president derangement.

The main difference is, a belligerent and sadistic Trump fully earned the hostility. Obama got dumped on just for being there with a swarthy complection and a funny name.

Obama was center right, a status quo caretaker. Kept a Republican SECDEF and saved the financial powers that be in the Great Recession.

Ef-man
08-28-2023, 11:08 PM
It's not against the rules to spam mail in ballots, especially under the 3rd World USA voting standards.

Democrats ran a very effective scaremongering campaign for 3 years.

You are just upset that Biden got 81 million persons votes and one term Yam Tits lost, no magic involved.

Ole Joe just whopped Yam Tits in the back shed with a hickory stick for all to see and tanned his hide so much, you are both still butthurt.

That is all, period, end of story.

Winehole23
08-28-2023, 11:09 PM
Also, Obama normalized GWB's new security state (voted to immunize telecoms for the domestic dragnet after promising to nail them to the wall on the campaign trail, and failed to stop torture snd indefinite detention at Gitmo -- serious human right crimes), continued to prosecute imperial wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, drone wars in half a dozen other countries (including assassinations of US citizens), went to war against the press, and amped up border enforcement to a level Trump never reached.

Winehole23
08-28-2023, 11:15 PM

The main difference is, a belligerent and sadistic Trump fully earned the hostility. Obama got dumped on just for being there with a swarthy complection and a funny name.

Obama was center right, a status quo caretaker. Kept a Republican SECDEF and saved the financial powers that be in the Great Recession.also, negotiated an insurance mandate BCD with big pharma instead of using the purchasing power of the USG to make healthcare cheaper, instead of merely slowing the rate of growth.

Winehole23
08-28-2023, 11:30 PM
Obama wasn't a leftist whatsoever, let alone a Marxist.

Winehole23
08-28-2023, 11:39 PM
With Trump, the pussy hats were right, he took away their rights.

By contrast, the Tea Party patriots were hysterical racists and idiots.

FrostKing
08-28-2023, 11:46 PM
You are just upset that Biden got 81 million persons votes and one term Yam Tits lost, no magic involved.

Ole Joe just whopped Yam Tits in the back shed with a hickory stick for all to see and tanned his hide so much, you are both still butthurt.

That is all, period, end of story.
Biden totaling that many more votes than Obama does raise eyebrows to the Covid Era voting process.

But I covered that in my spamming main in ballots point.

FrostKing
08-28-2023, 11:48 PM

Obama was center right, a status quo caretaker. Kept a Republican SECDEF and saved the financial powers that be in the Great Recession.
I voted for Obama. I know. If he was so successful then wouldn't have the scaremongering been more intense?

The Right is paying little attention to Biden today because it's universally agreed Biden has mentally checked out.

Winehole23
08-28-2023, 11:51 PM
I voted for Obama. I know. If he was so successful then wouldn't have the scaremongering been more intense?

The Right is paying little attention to Biden today because it's universally agreed Biden has mentally checked out.Look at Trump, you think he's better?

If so, why?

clambake
08-28-2023, 11:53 PM

The Right is paying little attention to Biden today because it's universally agreed Biden has mentally checked out.

Magats have mentally checked out.

You are the perfect example

clambake
08-28-2023, 11:54 PM

Winehole23
08-28-2023, 11:56 PM
One of the main problems with the USA besides an unresolved Reconstruction is that there's no left wing. We have two corporate, donor facing right wing parties.

Tyronn Lue
08-29-2023, 12:04 AM
I listened to this guy's comments and I can't help but feel he's just a more polished grifter who changes his worldview based on market demand. He seems to have a lot of people convinced he's the real deal though.

Thread
08-29-2023, 12:07 AM
I listened to this guy's comments and I can't help but feel he's just a more polished grifter who changes his worldview based on market demand. He seems to have a lot of people convinced he's the real deal though.

Ya squealer.

Thread
08-29-2023, 12:12 AM
One of the main problems with the USA besides an unresolved Reconstruction is that there's no left wing. We have two corporate, donor facing right wing parties.

Horseshit, Winester. The Left is left. The Right is assuaged by RINOs, lurking in the shadows, edging toward the light, licking their chops now that Trump is making like a Wallenda on the wire. They'd give their left nut to just push him a scant measure so they could have the con again like before '16.

Thread
08-29-2023, 12:13 AM

That's you in the bathroom mirror, fart face.

Winehole23
08-29-2023, 12:13 AM
I listened to this guy's comments and I can't help but feel he's just a more polished grifter who changes his worldview based on market demand. He seems to have a lot of people convinced he's the real deal though.Like Scott has suggested, Ramaswamy is yet another wily, charismatic grifter out for himself. He panders to political sadism to propel himself and has no other concept of public good.

Thread
08-29-2023, 12:19 AM
Like Scott has suggested, Ramaswamy is yet another wily, charismatic grifter out for himself. He panders to political sadism to propel himself and has no other concept of public good.

...like Biden, who swore on the Bible that... "I"ll shut it down." Then proceeded to kill 3/4 of a million Americans and counting.

Tyronn Lue
08-29-2023, 12:21 AM
Like Scott has suggested, Ramaswamy is yet another wily, charismatic grifter out for himself. He panders to political sadism to propel himself and has no other concept of public good.
Enough of what he says is true or at least is the commonly held belief of plenty people who aren't as informed as he is. I don't think he believes what he says. I think he believes Trump's base believes it, and that's all he's going for is the outside hope Trump backs him after not making the bell. For someone who's never held public office, he sure seems to think he knows how everything works simply because of the wealthy CEO angle. The people I see interview him are either asking canned questions he's prepared to answer or they are conspiracy nuts/grifters themselves targeting the "muh survival" crowd.

Winehole23
08-29-2023, 12:32 AM
Enough of what he says is true or at least is the commonly held belief of plenty people who aren't as informed as he is. I don't think he believes what he says. I think he believes Trump's base believes it, and that's all he's going for is the outside hope Trump backs him after not making the bell. For someone who's never held public office, he sure seems to think he knows how everything works simply because of the wealthy CEO angle. The people I see interview him are either asking canned questions he's prepared to answer or they are conspiracy nuts/grifters themselves targeting the "muh survival" crowd.I can understand the desire to get ahead and even admire the moxie, but it matters what you're doing it for. On this count, Ramaswamy is a scoundrel, much like his purported idol, the "greatest president ever "

Winehole23
08-29-2023, 12:48 AM
(Oh how i remember the shock among my liberal friends when I called Bill Clinton a scoundrel. He was another center right guy too. What is the point of triangulation beside sucking up to right wingers?)

scott
08-29-2023, 01:25 AM
I guess there might be other people who are relatively young, charismatic and mentally nimble to pick out besides the second place fascist. Damned if I could pick them out in the field on either side, so I guess I kind of see what you're saying.

I hate being more or less forced to vote for Biden to prevent someone even worse from getting power, but that's where I am now.

Maybe I led you to another conclusion - but I'm not saying you (or anyone) should vote for this guy... just that I want to see more young, intelligent, well-spoken people running. Would be helpful if they are not motivated by some power or money grab.

Winehole23
08-29-2023, 01:36 AM
Maybe I led you to another conclusion - but I'm not saying you (or anyone) should vote for this guy... just that I want to see more young, intelligent, well-spoken people running. Would be helpful if they are not motivated by some power or money grab.I totally agree.

FrostKing
08-29-2023, 02:44 AM
I could buy into this but then what do you attribute for the social, academia, media, corporation and recently even Police/Military shifts Leftward since 2000? If I look at Planet Earth only England could claim the same.

This isn't occurring magically. Elitist choose the direction, pillars of the nation follow suit and the people fall in line.

IMO the USA is used by globalist to push progressive values such as climate change, LGTQ+X etc and migrants/refugees/homelessness. But so far only parts of Europe have gotten on board.

Winehole23
08-29-2023, 02:46 AM
No, society changed and power chases it, not the other way around.

Winehole23
08-29-2023, 02:48 AM
approximately 100% of conservative hysteria is chasing the cattle that already escaped from the barn

FrostKing
08-29-2023, 02:52 AM
No, society changed and power chases it, not the other way around.
Academia and Media/Entertainment changed before. Corporations I agree are always fickle & last.

Power knows they can mold humans and always have. They order us to put a diaper on our face and take a syringe shot and we all did it to not be ostracized in society by the enormous machine (Power)

Winehole23
08-29-2023, 02:54 AM
You give people too little credit. We're not all as compliant and stupid as you.

Extra Stout
08-29-2023, 08:14 AM
I could buy into this but then what do you attribute for the social, academia, media, corporation and recently even Police/Military shifts Leftward since 2000? If I look at Planet Earth only England could claim the same.

This isn't occurring magically. Elitist choose the direction, pillars of the nation follow suit and the people fall in line.

IMO the USA is used by globalist to push progressive values such as climate change, LGTQ+X etc and migrants/refugees/homelessness. But so far only parts of Europe have gotten on board.
Social change has come by persuasion over a long period of time. The social left convinced people they were right. The right is only able to slow down change through temporary moral panics. Youth pastors continue to be a greater risk for child sexual abuse than drag queens. Academia has always leaned left because the most socialist a system is, the more power academics have. The media is center-left because it reflects mainstream professional-class values. The professional class has taken over power from the bourgeoisie. Corporations are moving left because they have to adapt in order to survive. Also, the investor class has told them, go ESG and net-zero or we’re pulling our money out. Business theories now also favor industrial policy over the free market. Police is just moving back from the “warrior cop” mindset to the law enforcement theories of the late-20th century, though those appear unsuited to the realities of the 2020’s. Most of the rest of the West is following suit. You have a narrow view as though Poland, a conservative outlier in Europe, were typical.

Climate change belief is because only people who are so wrapped up in right-wing identity that they are willing to deny their own lived experience still deny climate change. LGBTQ etc. again has gained ground by persuasion. Traditionalists have been unable to show that they are more capable of ethics, kindness and altruism than that community.

Figuring out what to do with migrants is tied to climate change. A few million have come, but what happens when it’s a few hundred million? A billion? That is coming soon. The deep-down anxiety about this, again tied to climate change, even if people say they don’t believe it, also drives nativism.

Thread
08-29-2023, 08:44 AM
Figuring out what to do with migrants is tied to climate change. A few million have come, but what happens when it’s a few hundred million? A billion? That is coming soon. The deep-down anxiety about this, again tied to climate change, even if people say they don’t believe it, also drives nativism.

You & your Left, Stout, will have achieved their goal of perpetual vote harvesting.

We won't be sorry, Stout, not you and I, we'll be gone, but are children, they will be sorry, just as sure as the turnin' of the earth.

Spurminator
08-29-2023, 09:20 AM
I'm not sure what is worse: an idiot who caters to other idiots (ex: Louis Gommert), or a genius who exploits idiots (ex: Ted Cruz).

Give me the idiot, if I have to choose. There's always the possibility they have good intentions and some shred of humanity.

The lying genius is more of a sociopath and can't be trusted to make the humane or moral decisions even when he knows what those are.

Extra Stout
08-29-2023, 09:55 AM
Give me the idiot, if I have to choose. There's always the possibility they have good intentions and some shred of humanity.

The lying genius is more of a sociopath and can't be trusted to make the humane or moral decisions even when he knows what those are.
The quandary on the right, and why so many mainstream conservatives simply dropped out of politics, is that in order to implement the policies they truly believe are best for human thriving, they have to lie their asses off to cater to the rubes.

And it feeds on itself. It’s all tribal now. I know plenty of highly intelligent, capable, well-read, generous people who nevertheless are immovable from the Trump cult. You can’t argue with people who draw from a totally different set of facts.

You can’t hold power without paying at least lip service to the lie because to the right the lie has become truth. The worldview implodes without it.

koriwhat
08-29-2023, 11:14 AM
I'm sad he's running on ANY ticket. He doesn't come across as a serious guy at all to me.

He seems pretty serious to me but politics is nothing but games so who truly knows? I just like the fact he's a made man, speaks his mind without worry, and takes no jabs from the losers who debated with the other night.

I've liked what I've heard out of him in the many interviews/podcasts I've watched and listened to.

koriwhat
08-29-2023, 11:16 AM
The quandary on the right, and why so many mainstream conservatives simply dropped out of politics, is that in order to implement the policies they truly believe are best for human thriving, they have to lie their asses off to cater to the rubes.

And it feeds on itself. It’s all tribal now. I know plenty of highly intelligent, capable, well-read, generous people who nevertheless are immovable from the Trump cult. You can’t argue with people who draw from a totally different set of facts.

You can’t hold power without paying at least lip service to the lie because to the right the lie has become truth. The worldview implodes without it.

All of that could be said of the left too and unfortunately you're right about it all being tribal these days.

Spurs Homer
08-29-2023, 11:32 AM
He seems pretty serious to me but politics is nothing but games so who truly knows? I just like the fact he's a made man, speaks his mind without worry, and takes no jabs from the losers who debated with the other night.

I've liked what I've heard out of him in the many interviews/podcasts I've watched and listened to.

brainwashed by the orange con man because he told you he was a smart businessman

you swallowed his bullshit and joined a cult

now

a young con man is showing you shiny objects and talking like a salesman selling you a shiny new car

and you are ready for a new brainwashing from a younger con man

i am embarrassed at morons like you being able to vote

this moron said: “climate change is a hoax” “russia should be given a piece of ukraine” “i will pardon trump of 91 felonies on day 1” “racism is actually caused by people of color trying to stop racism and system based on racism “

among other garbage

but idiots like you are unable to pay proper attention and only fall for the shiny shit all over again

our country is fucked

koriwhat
08-29-2023, 11:35 AM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AmazingFlimsyKilldeer-size_restricted.gif

Brainwashed says ST's token mentally insane SH. Awesome!

SnakeBoy
08-29-2023, 01:06 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FlDBSYAXgAAlX8i?format=jpg&name=medium

hater
08-29-2023, 02:31 PM

:lmao

Remember the Pussy Hatters?

:lmao a lot of brainwashed posters here posted in pussy hats for years :lmao

https://twitter.com/MyLordBebo/status/1696599893421252700

Blake
08-29-2023, 02:33 PM

Trump Jr Jr

Blake
08-29-2023, 02:35 PM

Pretty much encapsulates everything that terrifies you except for Russia. You guys love the Russkies these days

FrostKing
08-29-2023, 06:52 PM

But the Worldview is hardcore Conservative by American standards.

Is that because Planet Earth is living a lie? Or is it because they aren't engulfed in a society where every facet supports/demeans certain values.

One has to either believe the USA is truly superior (nearly all standards of living point the opposite) or the USA is heavily indoctrinated. Compared to the rest of the Planet Earth.

Ef-man
08-29-2023, 06:58 PM
But the Worldview is hardcore Conservative by American standards.

Is that because Planet Earth is living a lie? Or is it because they aren't engulfed in a society where every facet supports/demeans certain values.

One has to either believe the USA is truly superior (nearly all standards of living point the opposite) or the USA is heavily indoctrinated. Compared to the rest of the Planet Earth.

WTF is this world salad about? Something was lost in translation.

ChumpDumper
08-29-2023, 07:00 PM

He's day drunk again.

FrostKing
08-29-2023, 07:02 PM
Replying to the wrong post?

FrostKing
08-29-2023, 07:03 PM
He's day drunk again.
140,000 of these thought provoking posts.

Today's SpursTalk Democrats

ChumpDumper
08-29-2023, 07:05 PM
140,000 of these thought proving posts

Today's SpursTalk DemocratsPost count smack because I'm right and you have nothing else.

Today's day drunk Trumptard.

FrostKing
08-29-2023, 07:06 PM
Post count smack because I'm right and you have nothing else.

Today's day drunk Trumptard.
Does baby need a diaper change?

ChumpDumper
08-29-2023, 07:07 PM
Does baby need a diaper change?Is that the way you rhetorically ask for another drink?

FrostKing
08-29-2023, 07:08 PM
Is that the way you ask for another drink?
How much satisfaction do you still get from constantly derailing adult discussion with adolescent meltdowns.

Ef-man
08-29-2023, 07:09 PM

No, your post is full of vague ideas.

Planet earth is living a lie (bad metaphor for who knows what); worldwide view (of what) is conservative; every facet, blah, blah, blah.

Get sober and edit.

FrostKing
08-29-2023, 07:13 PM
No, your post is full of vague ideas.

Planet earth is living a lie (bad metaphor for who knows what); worldwide view (of what) is conservative; every facet, blah, blah, blah.

Get sober and edit.
Post wasn't directed at your evidently vague comprehension.

Plenty of other threads for you to continue spamming in.

ChumpDumper
08-29-2023, 07:13 PM
How much satisfaction do you still get from constantly derailing adult discussion with adolescent meltdowns.:lol you meltdown every single day when adults discuss your Trump's multiple fuckups.

Be a man.

benefactor
08-29-2023, 07:14 PM
Does baby need a diaper change?
According to Trumps mugshot, he pushed a steamy loaf out right there in front of the camera

FrostKing
08-29-2023, 07:15 PM
:lol you meltdown every single day when adults discuss your Trump's multiple fuckups.

Be a man.
This is how you are spending your Tuesday evening?

ChumpDumper
08-29-2023, 07:15 PM
According to Trumps mugshot, he pushed a steamy loaf out right there in front of the cameralol he looked pretty backed up tbh

ChumpDumper
08-29-2023, 07:16 PM
This is how you are spending your Tuesday evening?I'm not a 12 pack in like you if that's what you're wondering.

FrostKing
08-29-2023, 07:17 PM
https://i.ibb.co/5R1Mw5z/Screenshot-20230829-171718-Chrome.png

ChumpDumper
08-29-2023, 07:19 PM
https://i.ibb.co/5R1Mw5z/Screenshot-20230829-171718-Chrome.pngForeskin projection.

Ef-man
08-29-2023, 07:29 PM
Post wasn't directed at your evidently vague comprehension.

Plenty of other threads for you to continue spamming in.

Ok, I will wait to read your edits once you get sober. :tu

DarrinS
08-29-2023, 07:35 PM
Dude has a bright political future, tbh.

spurraider21
08-29-2023, 07:43 PM
Dude has a bright political future, tbh.
true. he's the new lightningrod for people who were gullible enough to fall for trump's act

ChumpDumper
08-29-2023, 07:46 PM
true. he's the new lightningrod for people who were gullible enough to fall for trump's act

Yup, Darrin found a new crush.

FrostKing
08-29-2023, 07:46 PM
Social change has come by persuasion over a long period of time. The social left convinced people they were right. The right is only able to slow down change through temporary moral panics. Youth pastors continue to be a greater risk for child sexual abuse than drag queens. Academia has always leaned left because the most socialist a system is, the more power academics have. The media is center-left because it reflects mainstream professional-class values. The professional class has taken over power from the bourgeoisie. Corporations are moving left because they have to adapt in order to survive. Also, the investor class has told them, go ESG and net-zero or we’re pulling our money out. Business theories now also favor industrial policy over the free market. Police is just moving back from the “warrior cop” mindset to the law enforcement theories of the late-20th century, though those appear unsuited to the realities of the 2020’s. Most of the rest of the West is following suit. You have a narrow view as though Poland, a conservative outlier in Europe, were typical.

Climate change belief is because only people who are so wrapped up in right-wing identity that they are willing to deny their own lived experience still deny climate change. LGBTQ etc. again has gained ground by persuasion. Traditionalists have been unable to show that they are more capable of ethics, kindness and altruism than that community.

:tu I overall agree

FrostKing
08-29-2023, 07:48 PM
Ok, I will wait to read your edits once you get sober. :tu
Haha I have no idea who you are man. I'll respond when you formulate a counter-point. Take your time. Good luck.

DarrinS
08-29-2023, 08:19 PM

Yup, Darrin found a new crush.

Dorks

spurraider21
08-29-2023, 08:22 PM
Dorks
im sorry that somebody just yelling the words establishment/outsider over and over again is so compelling to you

DarrinS
08-29-2023, 08:23 PM
Opposite of asleep POTUS

scott
08-29-2023, 08:23 PM

The simulation is just recycling NPCs now

DarrinS
08-29-2023, 08:25 PM
im sorry that somebody just yelling the words establishment/outsider over and over again is so compelling to you

Hope you are doing well away from CA. Best wishes to you and yours.

DarrinS
08-29-2023, 08:27 PM

What are you talking about?

spurraider21
08-29-2023, 08:30 PM

2 harvard students interested in politics appeared at separate town halls which took place at harvard?

DarrinS
08-29-2023, 08:48 PM
I really admire Vivek. He constantly goes into hostile territory and holds his own.

Blake
08-29-2023, 09:33 PM
I really admire Vivek. He constantly goes into hostile territory and holds his own.

Because you admire flash over substance. That's why you love(d) Trump

Thread
08-29-2023, 10:02 PM
Because you admire flash over substance. That's why you love(d) Trump

But, he/Trump unlike McCain and Hillary actually made President. Drove McCain into an early grave.

Winehole23
08-30-2023, 09:47 AM
"holding his own in hostile territory"

Blake
08-30-2023, 10:28 AM
"holding his own in hostile territory"

Yeah but he looks great lying to Hannity tho

Thread
08-30-2023, 10:30 AM
Yeah but he looks great lying to Hannity tho

True, and him looking great lying didn't cost us 3/4 of million American lives & counting like it did/does when Biden lied about COVID..."I'll shut it down." with the flat of his hand on the Good Book, Blake.

ADDENDUM: He knew he couldn't shut it down, day 1. (They'd) told him the same thing they'd told Hussein going out the WH door & Trump coming in the WH door..."Americans are going to die, Mr. President. Nothing will touch it, sir."

ChumpDumper
08-30-2023, 10:58 AM
I really admire Vivek. Dork.

Winehole23
08-31-2023, 11:05 AM
Republicans love charismatic phonies and swindlers, these are selling points

Spurminator
08-31-2023, 01:40 PM
a genius who exploits idiots (ex: Ted Cruz).

:lmao

scott
08-31-2023, 01:54 PM
Couldn't find the "c'mon Ted" video, but that's what immediately came to mind when I saw this cornball shit.

Tyronn Lue
09-02-2023, 03:42 PM
He should realize it's just another attempt by you to bullshit people into believing you're well traveled and Poland gives 2 shits about you.

Ef-man
09-02-2023, 04:11 PM
He should realize it's just another attempt by you to bullshit people into believing you're well traveled and Poland gives 2 shits about you.

This was video version of his post:

https://youtu.be/lj3iNxZ8Dww

FrostKing
09-02-2023, 04:23 PM
This was video version of his post:

https://youtu.be/lj3iNxZ8Dww
Na. You are simply so rigid in your beliefs anything to the contrary is incomprehensible.

It's cute seeing you attempt to pass off your shallow mental capacity as someone else's fault.

Ef-man
09-02-2023, 04:44 PM
Na. You are simply so rigid in your beliefs anything to the contrary is incomprehensible.

It's cute seeing you attempt to pass off your shallow mental capacity as someone else's fault.

Sure, keep tossing salads.

clambake
09-02-2023, 06:04 PM
He has to stick with it

There is nothing else

koriwhat
09-04-2023, 12:28 PM

Ef-PEDO is the equivalent of a theater kid in HS who has 0 friends but kisses the ass of anyone who gives him even 1 second of their time. He's a pathetic fucking loser and he knows it.

Trill Clinton
09-08-2023, 05:08 PM
Wanna see a dead body?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UgCe_k8aR8&t=39s

Winehole23
09-08-2023, 10:49 PM
Awesome how Hasan wouldn't let Ramaswamy filibuster him. For most of the interview, they were both talking over each other. Hasan didn't lie down and take Ramaswamy's lies and puffery, he brought receipts, and Ramaswamy had nothing but lame put downs in response.

Winehole23
09-08-2023, 10:51 PM
UK journalists are made of somewhat tougher stuff than their US counterparts.

Winehole23
09-08-2023, 11:44 PM
Deporting natural born Americans, radical stuff.

Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy says that as president, he would deport American-born children of undocumented immigrants.

"The family unit will be deported," said Ramaswamy when asked by NBC News if the deportations would include American-born children, after a packed town hall here Friday.

The 14th Amendment states that “all persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.”

When asked again if these children would be deported along with their families, Ramaswamy doubled down.

"That is correct," he said.https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/vivek-ramaswamy-deport-children-undocumented-immigrants-born-us-rcna104143

Winehole23
09-08-2023, 11:46 PM
The Congressional Record isn't at all unclear. Congress knew what it was doing when it passed birthright citizenship, they meant to do it, and the states duly ratified it.

Winehole23
09-09-2023, 12:01 AM
It's not a defect but a strength of the Reconstruction amendments that a lot of rebels didn't get to vote on it. They rebelled and lost.

You don't get to shape the order you just tried to overthrow, at least for a time. Starting around 1877, the losing South started to win the peace.

Winehole23
09-09-2023, 12:09 AM
it turned out, about 12 years of activist multiracial democracy was about as much as they could stand in 19th century USA.

Winehole23
10-06-2023, 10:04 AM
sinking in the polls, desperate and lying

claimed his campaign was the victim of an antifa parking lot hit and run.

Winehole23
10-30-2023, 08:51 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F9sQ23LXgAA56fZ?format=jpg&name=large

Winehole23
12-26-2023, 11:58 PM
dunzo

benefactor
12-27-2023, 12:10 AM
Shocker

Thread
12-27-2023, 12:26 AM
Shocker

You're a shit for posting that address on here, bene.

ChumpDumper
12-27-2023, 12:04 PM
dunzo

He's just running for a VP/cabinet spot. He can coast from here on in doing right wing media punditry and podcasts. Mission accomplished.

Spurs Homer
12-27-2023, 07:42 PM
Someday in his obituary:

"It can be said of Rama-smarmy that there was once a point in his life that he was so out of touch with reality that he intentionally tried to win the nomination of the US Nazi party- yes the same Nazi party that began with a treasonous white supremacist rapist traitor cult leader whose name has not been uttered for 40 years for obvious reasons."

Winehole23
05-09-2024, 06:44 AM
Vivek is 100% as American as Ann Coulter, but not to Ann Coulter.

Republicans are currently high fiving her online for being based.

Winehole23
05-09-2024, 08:48 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GNIuGjCW8AAF03j?format=jpg&name=smallhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/GNIuGjDWoAE0RWi?format=jpg&name=small

DMX7
05-11-2024, 03:44 PM

LMAO!!! :rollin

Did she ever explain why? Or do we even need to know based on who she is?