PDA

View Full Version : McConnel Freezes Up During Presser Raising Health Concerns

FuzzyLumpkins
07-26-2023, 04:30 PM
https://twitter.com/cspan/status/1684278322098761728

Thread
07-26-2023, 04:33 PM
He too ain't been the same since Trump blasted hair all over them walls. He, like Bush2 grudged it. Biden could feed a gaggle of Ukraine 12-year-olds from Mac's score of chins if the aforementioned 12-year-olds weren't already killed in the war.

tee, hee.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-26-2023, 04:36 PM
He too ain't been the same since Trump blasted hair all over them walls. He, like Bush2 grudged it. Biden could feed a gaggle of Ukraine 12-year-olds from Mac's score of chins if the aforementioned 12-year-olds weren't already killed in the war.

tee, hee.

I am just glad that you do not feel the need to dissociate as much. That means good things have likely happened and I am happy for you.

RandomGuy
07-26-2023, 04:41 PM
Dude had a stroke live on TV. :dizzy

(no confirmation, but man did that look like one)

FuzzyLumpkins
07-26-2023, 04:44 PM

The doctor being right there and the way it was handled makes it seem like it is a known issue.

Thread
07-26-2023, 04:49 PM
I am just glad that you do not feel the need to dissociate as much. That means good things have likely happened and I am happy for you.

...Yikes, you sound like "Billy the Kid"/Sam Rockwell -The Green Mile-

Thread
07-26-2023, 04:52 PM
The doctor being right there and the way it was handled makes it seem like it is a known issue.

He's hanging on in the rapt expectation that Trump will either make a deal, OR, hang a jury, OR, not a hang a jury. It'll be his finest hour for 1&3. 2?..."I have never seen such an abuse of the legal system that I have believed in all of my life. My father is rolling over in his grave, and..."

FuzzyLumpkins
07-26-2023, 04:52 PM
...Yikes, you sound like "Billy the Kid"/Sam Rockwell -The Green Mile-

I am sorry if you felt like my comment was threatening.

Thread
07-26-2023, 04:53 PM

And 20 minutes before that stroke, RG? He also (had) an onion sandwich with a side of sauerkraut at the deli up the street.

Thread
07-26-2023, 04:54 PM

You're forgiven, Lumps.

spurraider21
07-26-2023, 05:07 PM
from what i understand he returned shortly thereafter and even took questions

RandomGuy
07-26-2023, 05:14 PM
from what i understand he returned shortly thereafter and even took questions

One has to wonder.

I personally cannot wait for the boomers in power to finally fucking die off.

RandomGuy
07-26-2023, 05:16 PM

He is threatened by anyone who can put a coherent sentence together, and is an Idiocracy reject.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-26-2023, 05:24 PM
He is threatened by anyone who can put a coherent sentence together, and is an Idiocracy reject.

he just does that for attention. I get it is annoying but once I put him into context he doesn't bother me so much. He keeps calling me a child but he is very child like.

Splits
07-26-2023, 05:32 PM
fuck. is this just the fucking cats pajamas, knowing Dale is not dead.

MultiTroll
07-26-2023, 05:42 PM
1st the fellow Repugs don't even get him out of the room to go and sit the F down. Instead continue with the dog n pony show while he stands there mummified, most likely in need of urgent medical attention.

Next, they double down and have him come back out. :lmao

"I'm fine".

Such pathetic government and media.

MultiTroll
07-26-2023, 05:47 PM
He must get massive contributions from the Kentucky Meth industry.

Millennial_Messiah
07-26-2023, 06:41 PM
Ditch Mitch and put James Comer in the senate. I don't believe Beshear can unilaterally appoint a (D) without the state legislature approval and they have a supermajority to veto.

I'd trade Mitch for Fetterman, fair trade imo, let the voters decide the next senator in both states. :toast

Definitely alive and well, as is Chris, Darren, Snake, TSA, J.T., Joey, and myself... We are the community of the Awake... and Spurtacular will be back before next year's elections.... bet your lib booty holes are quivering in fear.

baseline bum
07-26-2023, 06:46 PM
Ditch Mitch and put James Comer in the senate. I don't believe Beshear can unilaterally appoint a (D) without the state legislature approval and they have a supermajority to veto.

I'd trade Mitch for Fetterman, fair trade imo, let the voters decide the next senator in both states. :toast

Definitely alive and well, as is Chris, Darren, Snake, TSA, J.T., Joey, and myself... We are the community of the Awake... and Spurtacular will be back before next year's elections.... bet your lib booty holes are quivering in fear.

All I'd give you in trade is Feinstein

J.T.
07-26-2023, 06:53 PM
I personally cannot wait for the boomers to finally fucking die off.

Fixed that for you my nilla

Thread
07-26-2023, 07:07 PM
One has to wonder.

Your side never dies off, RG. There is always 2 for every 1 that does take the dirt nap ready & rarin' to go. And the bastards know precisely the tact to take and hit the ground running like they've been at it for years.

Thread
07-26-2023, 07:15 PM

You should be thanking me. I christened your crabby ass. Me, White man from town.

And don't start in on that bogus claim that I'm excised from here. And I fuckin' mean it, Splits. I came to you, tailed tucked, hat-in-hand, take out from Churches/okra/family size in hand, asked for grace, you granted said grace and sent me on my way, sans the okra. "I can't share it right now, Dale, I'm watching "The Jeffersons."

What was it before I intervened? SplitTopMan, or, some such nonsense? You should be thanking me instead of persecuting me.

Now, are we going to bury the perverbials, or, not? Smoke the pipe of peace, aka the peace pipe? Maybe do 18 holes, you pay for the cart, I'll pay for the supper afterward?

- "I'm callin' ya out for the last time."
- Kevin Bacon - "Sleepers"

Thread
07-26-2023, 07:17 PM

In the far past I used to get turned on by her and Boxer, bum. Especially Boxer.

Thread
07-26-2023, 07:20 PM

I thought you didn't read my shit, RG?

Let's start over fresh, RG. I'm willin' to bury the old hatchet. Life is too short to be fussin' & fightin' like this. What say, old horse?

RandomGuy
07-26-2023, 08:24 PM

You mean GLITCH McConnell.

RandomGuy
07-26-2023, 08:25 PM
Fixed that for you my nilla

Given that the most conservative elements of that generation are eschewing COVID vaxx... it is a problem that solves itself.

Millennial_Messiah
07-26-2023, 08:56 PM

Feinstein, McConnell, Fetterman, Cruz, Tammy Baldwin, Mitt Romney all go and we have 6 special elections. Fair trade.

You mean GLITCH McConnell.
Glitch McConnell ain't far off. Beijing Biden, & Ducks is the GOP's Fetterman.

baseline bum
07-26-2023, 09:13 PM
Feinstein, McConnell, Fetterman, Cruz, Tammy Baldwin, Mitt Romney all go and we have 6 special elections. Fair trade.

Almost as bad a trade as the Hawks giving the Spurs three firsts and a pick swap for Instagram Baller.

Millennial_Messiah
07-26-2023, 09:29 PM
Almost as bad a trade as the Hawks giving the Spurs three firsts and a pick swap for Instagram Baller.

I'll offer to sweeten the pot by throwing in Lindsay Graham and Lisa Murkowski. Now we're up to 8 special elections and 5 of them GOP out-goers. Deal!

baseline bum
07-26-2023, 09:54 PM
I'll offer to sweeten the pot by throwing in Lindsay Graham and Lisa Murkowski. Now we're up to 8 special elections and 5 of them GOP out-goers. Deal!

Collins would be the only worthwhile GOP seat.

DarrinS
07-26-2023, 10:37 PM
Getting rid of 80+ year old politicians would be a great thing. :tu

Millennial_Messiah
07-27-2023, 12:04 AM
Collins would be the only worthwhile GOP seat.

run Jared Golden against her in 2026, imo he's the one Democrat who could win considering he consistently overperforms in otherwise GOP-controlled ME-02

that seat is always going to belong to a relatively moderate voter regardless of whether it's Dem or GOP.

SnakeBoy
07-27-2023, 08:40 AM
One has to wonder.

You've got a long wait ahead of you. These aren't boomers, silent generation.

MultiTroll
07-27-2023, 09:37 AM
Hard to believe this is turtle earlier in his unscrupulous, devious career.
https://th.bing.com/th?id=OSK.TMLN3znwcbQRxxGQTYRUykpCdtF4n60iMF2R92yI wxAxNHE&w=168&h=250&c=4&rs=1&qlt=80&o=6&dpr=1.1&pid=SANGAM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FhemFe8WIAIW7mT.jpg

Winehole23
07-27-2023, 09:44 AM
Hard to believe this is turtle earlier in his unscrupulous, devious career.
https://th.bing.com/th?id=OSK.TMLN3znwcbQRxxGQTYRUykpCdtF4n60iMF2R92yI wxAxNHE&w=168&h=250&c=4&rs=1&qlt=80&o=6&dpr=1.1&pid=SANGAM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FhemFe8WIAIW7mT.jpgcurtailing Obama's SCOTUS appointment was a game changer, McConnell will probably become a saint just for that.

Thread
07-27-2023, 09:57 AM
curtailing Obama's SCOTUS appointment was a game changer, McConnell will probably become a saint just for that.

And ya's compounded it by not hiding RBG on life support for a couple months, thank Christ.

You've only yourselves to blame.
Your regrets are your own.
I've nary sympathy for you.

MultiTroll
07-27-2023, 09:59 AM
https://c.tenor.com/5twGnsd-opAAAAAC/homer-simpson-work.gif

Millennial_Messiah
07-27-2023, 04:24 PM
You've got a long wait ahead of you. These aren't boomers, silent generation.

Correct. Gen X is about 70-80% republican/MAGA. Cancels out the millennial vote which is closer to 60% Dem (but dropping) and the gen Z vote which is more like 70-80% Dem. The actual baby boomers are actually closer to 50/50 than they used to be (or that the previous silent generation/depressionaries were indeed more GOP-leaning, but a lot have died out). A lot of this explains, say, Arizona's left shift recently

scott
07-27-2023, 04:47 PM
Correct. Gen X is about 70-80% republican/MAGA. Cancels out the millennial vote which is closer to 60% Dem (but dropping) and the gen Z vote which is more like 70-80% Dem. The actual baby boomers are actually closer to 50/50 than they used to be (or that the previous silent generation/depressionaries were indeed more GOP-leaning, but a lot have died out). A lot of this explains, say, Arizona's left shift recently

lolwut?

FuzzyLumpkins
07-27-2023, 05:21 PM

You are a dumbass. Gen X has been 40% independent and 40/30/30 for decades.

The difference is that M and Z are much more liberal and have been consistently more liberal. The GOP's ship is sinking as your generations 40% GOP support dies off.

Ef-man
07-28-2023, 12:39 AM

You have to speak to someone and find out how many times your mom dropped you on your head.

SR21 can help you with the lawsuit, as you are fucked up in the head, bigly.

ElNono
07-28-2023, 12:33 PM

Andy's disconnect with reality in full display...:lmao

(disclaimer: I'm Gen X)

FrostKing
07-28-2023, 12:40 PM
You are a dumbass. Gen X has been 40% independent and 40/30/30 for decades.

The difference is that M and Z are much more liberal and have been consistently more liberal. The GOP's ship is sinking as your generations 40% GOP support dies off.
As people age their life changes and with it priorities & goals

No normal functioning adult over 35 should be prioritizing climate, gays or BLM unless they/their partner is part of that specific demographic.

Notice Asians, Hispanics and Arabs overwhelmingly ignore if not reject those child issues.

FrostKing
07-28-2023, 12:44 PM
> OP

So Trump mentally outlived all these chumps like McConnell, Biden, Feinstein, Pelosi

And literally MCain :lol

SnakeBoy
07-28-2023, 01:21 PM
> OP

So Trump mentally outlived all these chumps like McConnell, Biden, Feinstein, Pelosi

And literally MCain :lol

You have good genes. A lot of it’s about the genes isn’t it, don’t you believe?

benefactor
07-28-2023, 01:29 PM
lolwut?

Andy's disconnect with reality in full display...:lmao

(disclaimer: I'm Gen X)
:lol autistic Andy...did he really believe that when he typed it?

FrostKing
07-28-2023, 01:35 PM
You have good genes. A lot of it’s about the genes isn’t it, don’t you believe?
Yes that is a big factor. I also think he lived a sober life. His brother was an alcoholic I believe.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-28-2023, 02:34 PM

No normal functioning adult over 35 should be prioritizing climate, gays or BLM unless they/their partner is part of that specific demographic.

Notice Asians, Hispanics and Arabs overwhelmingly ignore if not reject those child issues.

Boomers definitely did. Boomers have been predicting X and M would as well. Hasn't happened.

Joseph Kony
07-28-2023, 02:47 PM
lolwut?

he's literally retarded

leemajors
07-28-2023, 02:51 PM

You and Andy should get married.

scott
07-28-2023, 05:27 PM

ElNono
07-28-2023, 05:28 PM

Why not? How's that different that prioritizing Barbie, 'woke' or an invisible dude in the sky?

Also, not prioritizing those things doesn't automatically make them conservative or MAGAtards...

Spurminator
07-28-2023, 05:31 PM
FK's take only makes sense for someone with no friends, keep a good thought for the poor guy.

koriwhat
07-28-2023, 10:22 PM
We need less McConnels in Congress tbh.

FrostKing
07-29-2023, 02:50 AM
Why not? How's that different that prioritizing Barbie, 'woke' or an invisible dude in the sky?

Also, not prioritizing those things doesn't automatically make them conservative or MAGAtards...
I can't speak on Barbie haha. Not that deep into the political game.

I think Woke is stamped all over our society. Where we work, what we watch, what we consume.

Religion? I'm just a Sunday worshiper but sadly it's on the decline and almost non-existent in places like California. Isn't affecting our pocket books like Climate.

FrostKing
07-29-2023, 02:55 AM
FK's take only makes sense for someone with no friends, keep a good thought for the poor guy.
Very American perspective. I had lunch today with 2 bros I've known for 29 years. Neither is White by the way.

Partner/children first. Family and then friends. I can be friends with people and still ultimately have different goals at the ballot box. I think that's very American and rather fresh. Agree to disagree on certain topics, as long as both individuals are trustworthy/honest, polite/respectful and IMO somewhat humble.

ElNono
07-29-2023, 03:52 AM
I can't speak on Barbie haha. Not that deep into the political game.

I think Woke is stamped all over our society. Where we work, what we watch, what we consume.

Religion? I'm just a Sunday worshiper but sadly it's on the decline and almost non-existent in places like California. Isn't affecting our pocket books like Climate.

I actually find it fascinating that conservatives think we're in some sort of culture war. We're not. Look at the numbers and society at large (including most independents and even a minority of conservatives) already accepted and moved on from same-sex marriage, abortion, climate...

We're not going back. These backwards laws in some States trying to force their dogma on everyone all they do is make them look archaic and stupid. It's kinda amusing to see from the outside, if not for the fact that they're hurting real people, tbh.

FrostKing
07-29-2023, 06:22 AM
I actually find it fascinating that conservatives think we're in some sort of culture war. We're not. Look at the numbers and society at large (including most independents and even a minority of conservatives) already accepted and moved on from same-sex marriage, abortion, climate...

We're not going back. These backwards laws in some States trying to force their dogma on everyone all they do is make them look archaic and stupid. It's kinda amusing to see from the outside, if not for the fact that they're hurting real people, tbh.
A) I think these are central issues or atleast topics for Americans Under 50. Mostly because social media/TV outlets

B) I'm confused what sentence 2 is in regards to.\

I assume Religion? Sure as a fellow Catholic I accept. But not so simple as the West is importing more Catholics/Muslims. And eventually Indians.

This is the X-Factor. The East importation. These are classically people willing to adapt but also take over communities and then flip.

ChumpDumper
07-29-2023, 09:58 AM
A) I think these are central issues or atleast topics for Americans Under 50. Mostly because social media/TV outlets
Anyone thinking those two provide an accurate representation of overall American interests is just laughable.

Thread
07-29-2023, 10:05 AM

What else could they do, El? They'd committed first degree premeditated murder so "they could live as they wish" when they killed their child/ren. There is nary turnin' back now. Nary.

Spurs Homer
07-31-2023, 10:20 AM
any word on "mitch the glitch?"

DarrinS
07-31-2023, 11:19 AM
https://youtu.be/sm-yhlaDEhY

Spurminator
07-31-2023, 11:30 AM
Everyone has already said they want Feinstein to retire. You can't muster the same conviction about McConnell.

Winehole23
07-31-2023, 11:34 AM
All Darrin cares about is his side winning, which is fine. It's the pretense of him having other principles that grates.

Tyronn Lue
07-31-2023, 11:39 AM
It's only proper that, when mental issues are made evident in those who hold high office, someone should offer up another from the opposing party who also suffers from the same affliction. Thanks Darrin. Hope your heart is ok.

Millennial_Messiah
07-31-2023, 11:57 AM
any word on "mitch the glitch?"

Yeah, he's polling at 21% among likely voters, worse than Liz Cheney last year. One poll even has him polling at 10%. That's right -- one out of ten.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/mitch_mcconnell_favorableunfavorable-6672.html

The only losers who voted "Favorable" are probably the McCain-Romney-Hillary-Biden loser coalition anyway.

It's only proper that, when mental issues are made evident in those who hold high office, someone should offer up another from the opposing party who also suffers from the same affliction. Thanks Darrin. Hope your heart is ok.

All Darrin cares about is his side winning, which is fine. It's the pretense of him having other principles that grates.

I would support just McConnell in a vacuum being forced into retirement and having a special election this November. Someone like Comer would be a great replacement. Plus, it would make it very likely (as opposed to a coin flip) that Beshear would go down in the gubernatorial since they'd be on the same ticket this year.

Cameron 51, Beshear 44, Others 5 %
Comer 58, McGrath 37, Others 5 %

McConnell out is a net positive for conservatives and MAGA. Net negative for Biden and China.

Winehole23
07-31-2023, 12:26 PM
House Democrats are intensifying their efforts to fend off cuts to the country’s largest nutrition program. But one Democrat who would typically be leading on the issue is notably absent from their new strategy: the top Democrat on the House Agriculture Committee.

Democratic Leader Hakeem Jeffries in late May assembled a task force on agriculture and nutrition led by Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-Miss.) to respond to ongoing GOP efforts to restrict the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, formerly known as food stamps, which serves more than 40 million low-income Americans. It’s a role that traditionally would be filled by Democrats on the chamber’s Agriculture Committee, led by the current ranking member, Rep. David Scott (D-Ga.).

Thompson denies there is anything out of the ordinary about the move, saying in an interview that, “We do task forces all the time.” But a dozen current and former lawmakers, Hill staff and lobbyists said the creation of a parallel body to play attack dog on the issue is highly unusual, if not unprecedented. And it underscores just how dissatisfied Democrats have been with the Scott-led efforts to counter Republican attacks on SNAP thus far — and how nervous they are about GOP bids to rein in the country’s nutrition programs as part of this fall’s farm bill negotiations.

Scott’s colleagues have been raising concerns with House leadership since last year about the 78-year-old Georgia Democrat’s health and ability (https://www.politico.com/news/2022/01/13/david-scott-house-agriculture-worries-527015) to steer the committee minority through a critical period for agriculture policy. The farm bill is a once-every-five year package that will divvy up roughly $1 trillion in funding across programs to combat hunger, support farming, promote conservation and serve rural communities. “There are real questions about whether he’s with it,” one Democrat on the panel, who declined to be named due to the sensitivity of the subject, told POLITICO last year.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/07/30/house-dems-sideline-leader-fight-over-food-stamps-00108858

DarrinS
07-31-2023, 03:33 PM
Getting rid of 80+ year old politicians would be a great thing. :tu

Everyone has already said they want Feinstein to retire. You can't muster the same conviction about McConnell.

Spurminator
07-31-2023, 03:41 PM
Cool. Here's a 4 page thread of liberals calling Feinstein out by name.
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=288370

You can't do the same for McConnell without both-sidesing. Just say Mitch McConnell is too old and he should retire.

Millennial_Messiah
07-31-2023, 05:56 PM

You can't do the same for McConnell without both-sidesing. Just say Mitch McConnell is too old and he should retire.

Liberals want Feinstein gone so they can get a more progressive senator in like Schiff or Porter.
Conservatives want McConnell gone so they can get a more nationalist senator in like Comer. Not sure how deep the KY GOP bench is but I would have to reckon not too deep given they were weak on redistricting and also have struggled to win and keep the governorship there.

DarrinS
07-31-2023, 06:26 PM

Mitch McConnell is too old and he should retire.

All politicians over 80 should retire.

Tyronn Lue
07-31-2023, 06:37 PM
All lives matter

DarrinS
07-31-2023, 06:49 PM
All lives matter

True

Ef-man
07-31-2023, 06:50 PM
Old lives matter, unless they hurt the economy.

Thread
07-31-2023, 07:58 PM

Please. The next time you side with the his side will be the first time.

MultiTroll
08-31-2023, 08:38 PM
2nd time he's frozen up.
This is Dr. Corrupt, the Capitol Dr in charge who again freed Mitch up to immediately go back to his duty as a corrupt congressman.
https://www.irishamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Dr.-Monahan-3.jpg
https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIF.ZsAW45OpubgqxlKBJBv5cA?pid=ImgDet&rs=1

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/elon-went-anti-woke-after-his-daughter-transitioned-biographer-writes/ar-AA1g3IZI?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=f4c7f68e36a34655afbb253f91092df5&ei=22

ElNono
09-01-2023, 04:11 AM
Here's a 12 minute video of McConnel denying anything is wrong with him:

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIF.ZsAW45OpubgqxlKBJBv5cA?pid=ImgDet&rs=1

FrostKing
09-01-2023, 04:27 AM
Current day USA is one of a kind

Arguably youngest society in terms of what's being projected/advertised mainstream and yet must be one of the oldest collection of politicians at the Top

Maybe in a time of extreme voices on various ends, we need those Dinosaurs to hold the middle? But at this point, yah let's call it a career folks.

On one hand I actually respect these McConnel's, Biden's etc. Enough wealth to ride off in the sunset long ago. Arguably wasted their best years in Office. I guess they sold out for the legacy long ago...

koriwhat
09-01-2023, 02:17 PM
Here's a 12 minute video of McConnel denying anything is wrong with him

I can't wait until that dude is out of office! Fuck old demented losers like McConnell.

Xevious
09-01-2023, 05:43 PM
Dude has fallen at least three times this year, been hospitalized for a concussion and broken ribs, has frozen up twice on live television with some sort of TIA or seizure (who knows how many of these episodes he's had behind closed doors)... what steps need to be taken to put an end to this bullshit? McConnell, Biden, Feinstein, etc... these are not people you'd trust to order your McDonald's meal correctly, yet they are fit to run the goddamn country. Term limits, age limits, cognitive and psychological screening? All of the above? This country is a joke.

Thread
09-01-2023, 06:12 PM
Dude has fallen at least three times this year, been hospitalized for a concussion and broken ribs, has frozen up twice on live television with some sort of TIA or seizure (who knows how many of these episodes he's had behind closed doors)... what steps need to be taken to put an end to this bullshit? McConnell, Biden, Feinstein, etc... these are not people you'd trust to order your McDonald's meal correctly, yet they are fit to run the goddamn country. Term limits, age limits, cognitive and psychological screening? All of the above? This country is a joke.

After the D's got fucked royally over RBG they ain't lettin' Biden nor Feinstein go away for money, marbles, nor chalk. Now, I can see the R's making a deal to abandon Mac with the RINO's brokering it...afterward a bevy of support would be issued by both D's & RINO's with nary mention made of the Jew..."Senator McConnell is a great man, a fine American, and I hate to see him have to retire. He's a great man. A fine man, an American thru and thru. I'm just grateful that President Biden is healthy and vigorous and ready for 5 more years. But, again, Mac is a fine and great man, a testament to greatest. Yes, he is."

scott
09-01-2023, 06:18 PM
Shit, just think of how hard it is to explain anything of medium complexity to your grandparents. Then imagine their contemporaries trying to contemplate matters of national security. LOL.

Chuckie Grassley, we haven't forgotten about our dinosaur ass either.

I think 70, at the time of inauguration, should be the cutoff for service. Here is a list of all current senators and representatives over 70.

Iowa
Charles E. Grassley
9/17/33
R

California
Dianne Feinstein
6/22/33
D

Vermont
Bernie Sanders
9/8/41
I

Kentucky
Mitch McConnell
2/20/42
R

Maryland
Benjamin L. Cardin
10/5/43
D

Idaho
Jim Risch
5/3/43
R

Illinois
Richard J. Durbin
11/21/44
D

Maine
Angus King
3/31/44
I

Massachusetts
Edward J. Markey
7/11/46
D

Connecticut
Richard Blumenthal
2/13/46
D

Utah
Mitt Romney
3/12/47
R

Vermont
Peter Welch
5/2/47
D

Hawaii
Mazie K. Hirono
11/3/47
D

West Virginia
Joe Manchin III
8/24/47
D

New Hampshire
Jeanne Shaheen
1/28/47
D

Delaware
Thomas R. Carper
1/23/47
D

Rhode Island
Jack Reed
11/12/49
D

Oregon
Ron Wyden
5/3/49
D

Massachusetts
Elizabeth Warren
6/22/49
D

Arkansas
John Boozman
12/10/50
R

Michigan
Debbie Stabenow
4/29/50
D

New York
Charles E. Schumer
11/23/50
D

Washington
Patty Murray
10/11/50
D

Mississippi
Roger Wicker
7/5/51
R

Idaho
Michael D. Crapo
5/20/51
R

Louisiana
John Kennedy
11/21/51
R

Nebraska
Deb Fischer
3/1/51
R

Colorado
John Hickenlooper
2/7/52
D

Florida
Rick Scott
12/1/52
R

Texas
John Cornyn
2/2/52
R

Wyoming
John Barrasso
7/21/52
R

Maine
Susan Collins
12/7/52
R

Ohio
Sherrod Brown
11/9/52
D

Tennessee
Marsha Blackburn
6/6/52
R

ElNono
09-01-2023, 06:34 PM
Plain greed for power, tbh... all these people more or less rich too. Instead of enjoying the last few years with family and grandchildren... smh

Xevious
09-01-2023, 07:10 PM
Plain greed for power, tbh... all these people more or less rich too. Instead of enjoying the last few years with family and grandchildren... smh
Not greed and power for themselves. I'm not even sure half these people know where their own asshole is. It's their families and donors that keep propping them up because the American public is too stupid not to vote for them. It's borderline elder abuse.

Thread
09-01-2023, 08:03 PM
Not greed and power for themselves. I'm not even sure half these people know where their own asshole is. It's their families and donors that keep propping them up because the American public is too stupid not to vote for them. It's borderline elder abuse.

You think the new, younger batch is going to be any different? Not one bit are they.

ElNono
09-01-2023, 08:13 PM

I would point fingers at voters too, except that in a lot of cases these people are not even primaried.

Winehole23
09-01-2023, 11:45 PM
I blame their aides and families too. It's elder abuse.

FuzzyLumpkins
09-02-2023, 12:54 AM
Donors spent a lot of money on these demented individuals. They are poster children for term limits.

FrostKing
09-02-2023, 01:02 AM
Donors spent a lot of money on these demented individuals. They are poster children for term limits.
To be fair. What's worse?

Mc freezing or Biden mumbling nonsense?

FuzzyLumpkins
09-02-2023, 01:05 AM
To be fair. What's worse?

Mc freezing or Biden mumbling nonsense?

Your whataboutism.

Winehole23
09-02-2023, 01:06 AM
No contest, Biden beat Trump.

FrostKing
09-02-2023, 01:08 AM
Your whataboutism.
My apologies. That was straight outta Chumps playbook.

My limited GOP experience I tended to prefer McConnel over Graham. Clearly he should resign and go enjoy the next period of his life.

Winehole23
09-02-2023, 01:12 AM

My limited GOP experience I tended to prefer McConnel over Graham. Clearly he should resign and go enjoy the next period of his life.McConnell probably isn't electable in his own state. Biden will beat Trump again if he lives so long.

FuzzyLumpkins
09-02-2023, 01:13 AM

My limited GOP experience I tended to prefer McConnel over Graham. Clearly he should resign and go enjoy the next period of his life.

Biden is under term limits. You figure it out.

FuzzyLumpkins
09-02-2023, 01:17 AM
McConnell probably isn't electable in his own state. Biden will beat Trump again if he lives so long.

If he doesn't get primaried, KY will elect him and might do so anyway.

Winehole23
09-02-2023, 01:21 AM
If he doesn't get primaried, KY will elect him and might do so anyway.I wonder about this, McConnell's incapacitation is a public spectacle at this point. If Senate Republicans replace him as their leader, he's toast.

Winehole23
09-02-2023, 01:23 AM
John Cornyn is a terrible dunderhead, but at least he's grossly intact mentally.

FrostKing
09-02-2023, 01:27 AM
McConnell probably isn't electable in his own state. Biden will beat Trump again if he lives so long.
Not looking like I'll be here for the election

FuzzyLumpkins
09-02-2023, 01:38 AM
Not looking like I'll be here for the election

You seem extra intent on story time tonight. Something happen in the real?

Winehole23
09-02-2023, 01:44 AM
Not looking like I'll be here for the electionwhere will you be?